Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 07-01-2011, 03:16 PM   #2826
miafantastic

miafantastic is a member of the 500 clubmiafantastic is a member of the 500 clubmiafantastic is a member of the 500 clubmiafantastic is a member of the 500 clubmiafantastic is a member of the 500 clubmiafantastic is a member of the 500 club

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tania View Post
Great dress, Mia!

And thanks, Veronica.
Danks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by succubus_dxb View Post
Shirt - Target
Skirt - chicstar.com
Belt - target in the states about 5 years ago
Tights - welovecolors.com
shoes - Op Shop

I bought this skirt from chicstar.com agggessss ago, and have never worn it - it's not lined and sits a bit weird with tights underneath (rides up when i walk a bit) but everything is in the wash, and I ended up feeling pretty dandy in it

Also, I cut my fringe again after MONTHS, and I feel like THE BITCH IS BACK, eye brows a-go-go

oooooh also, I got these winkle-picker-thingy shoes from an op-shop for $8 - and they're leather, wahoo!
Rawr. NICE skirt.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneWickedAngel View Post
Ooooh! Nice dress, Megan.

Mai, I've got to say, even wrinkled, the dress looks so much better on you than in the picture.

Woman! You know you're cold rockin' it!
Why, thank you!
miafantastic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2011, 04:57 PM   #2827
VeronicaVaughn

VeronicaVaughn carries a lot of weight on this boardVeronicaVaughn carries a lot of weight on this boardVeronicaVaughn carries a lot of weight on this boardVeronicaVaughn carries a lot of weight on this boardVeronicaVaughn carries a lot of weight on this boardVeronicaVaughn carries a lot of weight on this board

Cardigan: Gift
Undershirt: Winners
Shorts: New Look
Belt: Walmart
VeronicaVaughn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2011, 06:37 PM   #2828
Carrie

Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by miafantastic View Post

You look about a bajillion times better in the dress than the model does! Also, LOL @ happy third-grader pose.
Old 07-01-2011, 09:13 PM   #2829
cherylharrell
Always Mikes Big Girl

cherylharrell knows EXACTLY what's going oncherylharrell knows EXACTLY what's going oncherylharrell knows EXACTLY what's going oncherylharrell knows EXACTLY what's going oncherylharrell knows EXACTLY what's going oncherylharrell knows EXACTLY what's going oncherylharrell knows EXACTLY what's going on

I too agree. You look better in the dress than the model does.
Old 07-02-2011, 06:04 AM   #2830
miafantastic

miafantastic is a member of the 500 clubmiafantastic is a member of the 500 clubmiafantastic is a member of the 500 clubmiafantastic is a member of the 500 clubmiafantastic is a member of the 500 clubmiafantastic is a member of the 500 club

Quote:
Originally Posted by VeronicaVaughn View Post

Hrm, in the mood for this mustard yellow. The pearly studs are perfecto.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carrie View Post
You look about a bajillion times better in the dress than the model does! Also, LOL @ happy third-grader pose.
Quote:
Originally Posted by cherylharrell View Post
I too agree. You look better in the dress than the model does.
Thanks, Carrie and Cheryl! The product page has a runway video for the dress. The dress looks tons better on the runway model than on the print model. I wonder if too much of the dress' bodice is pinned onto and around the print model. You see hints of that on the left side of the photo.
Old 07-02-2011, 08:28 AM   #2831
miafantastic

Default Saturday in F-L-A.

Top: Forever 21+
Bottom: Angels Jeans - Sliced and cuffed
Feet: Lauren by Ralph Lauren - Fantasy. I'll be running errands in a trusty pair of white cutout flats
Old 07-02-2011, 09:28 AM   #2832
mel
This is My year!..again:)

mel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:

that looks so awesome !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carrie View Post
yes, you look wonderful in the dress!

Quote:

Feet: Lauren by Ralph Lauren - Fantasy. I'll be running errands in a trusty pair of white cutout flats
So cute!

"Do I see sheets of plastic in your future?"
mel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2011, 12:35 AM   #2833
succubus_dxb
Badonk. Adonk.

succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:

you are a fuckin' stone cold FOX. gorgeous
Old 07-03-2011, 06:50 PM   #2834
mel
This is My year!..again:)

mel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

me today..comfortable

"Do I see sheets of plastic in your future?"

Last edited by mel; 07-02-2012 at 08:49 PM.
mel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2011, 09:38 PM   #2835
Tania
Disneyland Bobsled Team

Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

You look just like your avatar today, Mel.

Cute top, and love the crops, too!

~ The Cure

"She will never submit to any thing requiring industry and patience, and a subjection of the fancy to the understanding."
~ Mr. Knightley on Emma, Jane Austen's Emma
Tania is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2011, 05:12 AM   #2836
The Orange Mage
♓ Fishy Pisces! ♓

The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!

This isn't a "right now," but instead from yesterday.

(click to make bigger!)

Shirt is what I believe to be an authentic one sold during Rush's your after putting out the Fly By Night album, which would place it around or after 1975.
Jeans are a pair of Levi's 784s, which are the classic bellbottom. A little higher rise, but still below the belly button.
Shoes are some black chucks with red inners.

I felt like a proper 70s nerd.
The Orange Mage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2011, 03:25 PM   #2837
Tania
Disneyland Bobsled Team

Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Not what I wore to work, but I hadn't shared it yet so I decided to snap a pic for yas:

Vintage 1940s dress from Etsy
LB cardigan
Bettie Page Clothing belt
Fluevog shoes
Tarina Tarantino necklace
Claire's hairflower
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_1248.JPG (88.0 KB, 510 views)

~ The Cure

"She will never submit to any thing requiring industry and patience, and a subjection of the fancy to the understanding."
~ Mr. Knightley on Emma, Jane Austen's Emma
Tania is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2011, 08:14 PM   #2838
cherylharrell
Always Mikes Big Girl

cherylharrell knows EXACTLY what's going oncherylharrell knows EXACTLY what's going oncherylharrell knows EXACTLY what's going oncherylharrell knows EXACTLY what's going oncherylharrell knows EXACTLY what's going oncherylharrell knows EXACTLY what's going oncherylharrell knows EXACTLY what's going on

Looking good as usual.
Old 07-07-2011, 08:46 PM   #2839
MarieAnnie

MarieAnnie can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by mel View Post
me today..comfortable
You are so pretty!
Old 07-07-2011, 08:50 PM   #2840
MarieAnnie

Right now I'm in my pjs, but earlier today I was wearing this dress.
I know it's as sexy as a flour bag, but it's super comfy.

Old 07-08-2011, 12:09 PM   #2841
BlackBBW2010
Cultivate your curves :)

BlackBBW2010 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesBlackBBW2010 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesBlackBBW2010 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Blazer: Simply Be
Top: Evans
Jeans: Evans
Shoes: Asos

I'm not sure why I look so grumpy in this pic though!

Last edited by BlackBBW2010; 11-07-2012 at 04:31 PM.
BlackBBW2010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2011, 02:19 PM   #2842
HottiMegan
I'm a fat geek!

HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I'm not wearing it yet but going to wear beaded black tanktop with a pair of jean shorts. I'll pair it with a pair of my new sandals so i can break them in. I have a date with my sons' pediatrician in 2 hours. (as in kid getting checked out)
Old 07-08-2011, 08:32 PM   #2843
Paul

Paul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Amazing...you manage to make a flour bag look sexy...yummy.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarieAnnie View Post

I'm a Canadian.
Paul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2011, 08:38 PM   #2844
OneWickedAngel
Untamed Woman...

OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
LOVE that cardigan

Quote:
Mia you are too cute!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mel View Post
me today..comfortable
You do look like your avatar - lol. Just a couple more days girlie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Orange Mage View Post
Shirt is what I believe to be an authentic one sold during Rush's your after putting out the Fly By Night album, which would place it around or after 1975.
Jeans are a pair of Levi's 784s, which are the classic bellbottom. A little higher rise, but still below the belly button.

There is a reason these are considered classics and you do them justice.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tania View Post
Not what I wore to work, but I hadn't shared it yet so I decided to snap a pic for yas:

Vintage 1940s dress from Etsy
LB cardigan
Bettie Page Clothing belt
Fluevog shoes
Tarina Tarantino necklace
Claire's hairflower
I love how you make vintage so modernly chic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarieAnnie View Post
It's the woman making that dress sexy, that color looks amazing on you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackBBW2010 View Post
Blazer: Simply Be
Top: Evans
Jeans: Evans
Shoes: Asos

I'm not sure why I look so grumpy in this pic though!
(Sans the grumpy) you are looking good there woman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HottiMegan View Post
I'm not wearing it yet but going to wear beaded black tanktop with a pair of jean shorts. I'll pair it with a pair of my new sandals so i can break them in. I have a date with my sons' pediatrician in 2 hours. (as in kid getting checked out)
I bet you looked damned good in that beaded top!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Doing what you like is freedom; liking what you do is happiness.
OneWickedAngel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2011, 09:56 AM   #2845
sarie

sarie has super-sized repsarie has super-sized repsarie has super-sized repsarie has super-sized repsarie has super-sized rep

Quote:

wow! you are flawless. that mustard cardi was made for you!
__

me -- target dress, keds. size us18 on top/us24 on bottom. first time i've gone out in public without something covering my arms since around 1990. momentous! hope everyone enjoys their weekend!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg fit.jpg (71.2 KB, 504 views)
sarie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2011, 07:14 PM   #2846
Paul

Paul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions community

sarie you look fantastic in that dress from Target. You rock a sleeveless dress!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarie View Post
me -- target dress, keds. size us18 on top/us24 on bottom. first time i've gone out in public without something covering my arms since around 1990. momentous! hope everyone enjoys their weekend!

I'm a Canadian.
Paul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2011, 08:32 PM   #2847
MarieAnnie

Thanks all for the sweet compliments :-)
Old 07-11-2011, 09:17 PM   #2848
cherylharrell
Always Mikes Big Girl

You all look good. Yay for going sleeveless.
Old 07-12-2011, 04:27 AM   #2849
WomanlyHips
..Seen Lust, Seen Love...

WomanlyHips carries a lot of weight on this boardWomanlyHips carries a lot of weight on this boardWomanlyHips carries a lot of weight on this boardWomanlyHips carries a lot of weight on this boardWomanlyHips carries a lot of weight on this boardWomanlyHips carries a lot of weight on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Orange Mage View Post

(click to make bigger!)

Love this!- Well played..
Old 07-12-2011, 01:25 PM   #2850
WomanlyHips
..Seen Lust, Seen Love...

WomanlyHips carries a lot of weight on this boardWomanlyHips carries a lot of weight on this boardWomanlyHips carries a lot of weight on this boardWomanlyHips carries a lot of weight on this boardWomanlyHips carries a lot of weight on this boardWomanlyHips carries a lot of weight on this board

I'm a dork at heart, I'm wearing my- I Heart Chubby Bearded Guys t-shirt.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Dims4.jpg (28.6 KB, 415 views)