Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 07-14-2011, 10:18 AM   #2851
DeerVictory
Swamp monster

DeerVictory has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DeerVictory has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DeerVictory has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DeerVictory has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DeerVictory has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DeerVictory has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DeerVictory has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DeerVictory has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DeerVictory has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DeerVictory has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DeerVictory has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

More pictures here, if you're interested

dress: Alloy
bow: Asos
Flower: Forever21

sweater: gift
dress: Torrid

Sorry about all of the pictures, guys. <3

In her hips, there's revolution.
DeerVictory is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2011, 12:47 PM   #2852
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.

R, you're just too cute. The first one reminds me of Snow White for some reason.

Free me, free yourself
A life of sacrifice controlled me
But those promises I made
No longer hold me
Mercurial more wayward by the hour
The shackles fall away I'm in your power

People throw rocks at things that shine.
CastingPearls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2011, 09:56 PM   #2853
cherylharrell
Always Mikes Big Girl

cherylharrell knows EXACTLY what's going oncherylharrell knows EXACTLY what's going oncherylharrell knows EXACTLY what's going oncherylharrell knows EXACTLY what's going oncherylharrell knows EXACTLY what's going oncherylharrell knows EXACTLY what's going oncherylharrell knows EXACTLY what's going on

Looking good as usual.
Old 07-14-2011, 10:01 PM   #2854
Jess87
Man-Bat Groupie

Jess87 carries a lot of weight on this boardJess87 carries a lot of weight on this boardJess87 carries a lot of weight on this boardJess87 carries a lot of weight on this boardJess87 carries a lot of weight on this board

That pink dress is pretty awesome. I generally dislike both bows and buttons, but that's totally working. You look great in all of them, but that one is incredible.
Jess87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2011, 11:47 PM   #2855
Tania
Disneyland Bobsled Team

Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Yeah, the bow dress is really unique! And I LURVE the skull dress!

~ The Cure

"She will never submit to any thing requiring industry and patience, and a subjection of the fancy to the understanding."
~ Mr. Knightley on Emma, Jane Austen's Emma
Tania is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2011, 08:19 PM   #2856
Jess87
Man-Bat Groupie

Jess87 carries a lot of weight on this boardJess87 carries a lot of weight on this boardJess87 carries a lot of weight on this boardJess87 carries a lot of weight on this boardJess87 carries a lot of weight on this board

Ignore the dirty laundry that is currently pretending to be a floor, that is tomorrow's project. It's incredibly comfortable, but it's a lot shorter than I would normally go with. I got it from Eddie Bauer quite a while ago, but haven't felt comfortable enough to wear until recently. I should probably quit pairing dresses with dirty Chucks, but whatever. Also, I apologize for the bra peek-a-boo, I swear it's only visible if you're a giant or holding a camera and facing it downward.

Necklace
Jess87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2011, 04:17 PM   #2857
miafantastic

miafantastic is a member of the 500 clubmiafantastic is a member of the 500 clubmiafantastic is a member of the 500 clubmiafantastic is a member of the 500 clubmiafantastic is a member of the 500 clubmiafantastic is a member of the 500 club

Sarie, that dress, that li'l twee pose. So adorable.

DeerVictory, your face absolutely makes every ensemble you put together.

And this:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jess87 View Post
Ignore the dirty laundry that is currently pretending to be a floor, that is tomorrow's project. It's incredibly comfortable, but it's a lot shorter than I would normally go with. I got it from Eddie Bauer quite a while ago, but haven't felt comfortable enough to wear until recently. I should probably quit pairing dresses with dirty Chucks, but whatever. Also, I apologize for the bra peek-a-boo, I swear it's only visible if you're a giant or holding a camera and facing it downward.

Necklace
So you're talking about the dress, but I'm smitten over the flashes of pink -- the saucy bra and dirty Chucks are perfecto! That lariat is precious, too. OK, enough of the fawning. Feeling syrupy now. Ha!
miafantastic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2011, 09:59 AM   #2858
Aust99

Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Attachment 95696

Jacket - ASOS curve
Dress - Target
Jeans - City Chic
Belt - Evans

Heading out to 1/2 price cocktails and a friends 30th birthday...

Last edited by Aust99; 10-23-2011 at 06:05 AM.
Aust99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2011, 01:52 AM   #2859
succubus_dxb
Badonk. Adonk.

succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aust99 View Post
Attachment 95696

Jacket - ASOS curve
Dress - Target
Jeans - City Chic
Belt - Evans

yipeee - we have the same jacket! (I think) - I love mine, but gives me one big squished boob if i zip it all the way up
Old 07-24-2011, 08:47 AM   #2860
Aust99

Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!

It's a tight one when zipped up... Lol You have great style Bobs so I'm well pleased we have the same jacket... I love mine!!!
Old 07-25-2011, 02:54 AM   #2861
succubus_dxb
Badonk. Adonk.

succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
It's a tight one when zipped up... Lol You have great style Bobs so I'm well pleased we have the same jacket... I love mine!!!
you are so kind
Old 07-25-2011, 06:57 AM   #2862
OneWickedAngel
Untamed Woman...

OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeerVictory View Post
♥ Gooodness! You have the most adorable wardrobe!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jess87 View Post

Necklace
Love the dress and the lariat (and the flash of pink )

Quote:
Heading out and turning heads every which way, Nat! Gorgeous!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Doing what you like is freedom; liking what you do is happiness.
OneWickedAngel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2011, 08:17 AM   #2863
Aust99

Ladies... get a posting!!!! I need some inspiration from my fellow dimmers....
Old 07-28-2011, 10:01 AM   #2864
Theatrmuse/Kara
Warrior Momma

Theatrmuse/Kara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Theatrmuse/Kara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Theatrmuse/Kara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Theatrmuse/Kara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Theatrmuse/Kara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Theatrmuse/Kara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Theatrmuse/Kara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Theatrmuse/Kara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Theatrmuse/Kara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Theatrmuse/Kara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Theatrmuse/Kara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I am just comfy and COOL in a soft blue, lavender and white plaid sleeveless lounge-type dress. I am SURE all you fashionistas would burst out giggling........but in this heat, I am staying in the AC at home today and being as KEWL as I can be!

If we have no peace, it is because we have forgotten that we belong to each other. ~Mother Teresa
Theatrmuse/Kara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2011, 02:06 PM   #2865
Diana_Prince245
Wise as Athena

Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Green and black top from Ross, Torrid jeans, and a peacock feather flower thing from Ross in my hair.

Last edited by Diana_Prince245; 06-30-2013 at 07:25 PM.
Diana_Prince245 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2011, 04:35 PM   #2866
Your Plump Princess
Just dancing with shadows

Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!

My Avenue Sundress.
Old 07-30-2011, 06:18 PM   #2867
OneWickedAngel
Untamed Woman...

OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diana_Prince245 View Post
Green and black top from Ross, Torrid jeans, and a peacock feather flower thing from Ross in my hair.
What a cute outfit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Your Plump Princess View Post
My Avenue Sundress.
Wait - where's the darkness? Who are you? j/k
I do like that dress, you look darling!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Doing what you like is freedom; liking what you do is happiness.
OneWickedAngel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2011, 12:31 AM   #2868
Diana_Prince245
Wise as Athena

Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Shirt from Lane Bryant. Hat by Target. Awesome unseen motorcycle style boots by Dollhouse.

I usually don't wear that shirt with my super muffin-top jeans, but I really, really, really, really wanted to wear those boots tonight.

Last edited by Diana_Prince245; 06-30-2013 at 07:25 PM.
Diana_Prince245 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2011, 03:50 PM   #2869
HayleeRose

HayleeRose has super-sized repHayleeRose has super-sized repHayleeRose has super-sized repHayleeRose has super-sized rep

Going out to dinner with a friend, I decided to get a little dressed up.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 081911091153l.jpg (52.9 KB, 420 views)
HayleeRose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2011, 05:46 PM   #2870
thatgirl08
KNOW IT ALL

thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HayleeRose View Post
Going out to dinner with a friend, I decided to get a little dressed up.
I love it! Especially the dress!
thatgirl08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2011, 01:32 PM   #2871
george83
DADDY IN A DRESS

george83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeerVictory View Post

dress: Alloy
bow: Asos
Flower: Forever21

sweater: gift
dress: Torrid

love the outfits
Old 08-23-2011, 12:10 AM   #2872
Tracii

Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Had this on Sunday.Love this maxi even if its getting a bit snug.

Last edited by Tracii; 06-05-2012 at 09:59 PM.
Tracii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2011, 02:50 PM   #2873
MissAshley
Enigma

MissAshley is a member of the 500 clubMissAshley is a member of the 500 clubMissAshley is a member of the 500 clubMissAshley is a member of the 500 clubMissAshley is a member of the 500 clubMissAshley is a member of the 500 club

Old 08-25-2011, 05:00 PM   #2874
CarlaSixx
Just Another Weirdo

CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!

I had on these cute tuxedo shoes (that's what I call them)
My awesome Harry Potter Gryffindor sword shirt
And career pants. Kinda dressy, but works for a power suit.
CarlaSixx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2011, 01:50 AM   #2875
tioobs

tioobs can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by Your Plump Princess View Post

My Avenue Sundress.
Beautiful !!
tioobs is offline   Reply With Quote