Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 08-26-2011, 05:15 PM   #2876
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.

This finally came in. I love it. Hot and humid day so no usual hair and make-up.

Free me, free yourself
A life of sacrifice controlled me
But those promises I made
No longer hold me
Mercurial more wayward by the hour
The shackles fall away I'm in your power

People throw rocks at things that shine.

Last edited by CastingPearls; 01-06-2013 at 09:36 PM.
CastingPearls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2011, 06:52 PM   #2877
HottiMegan
I'm a fat geek!

HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I love that dress! I wanted to order it earlier this summer but was too impatient for it to come in from back order I wish i had been patient!
Old 08-28-2011, 03:10 PM   #2878
Tracii

Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Love the dress!!
Tracii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2011, 07:34 PM   #2879
HottiMegan
I'm a fat geek!

HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I'm in a tee shirt bra and a pair of stretchy capri pants.. It was 104 today.. too hot for clothes!!
Old 09-01-2011, 03:54 PM   #2880
sarie

sarie has super-sized repsarie has super-sized repsarie has super-sized repsarie has super-sized repsarie has super-sized rep

lovely ladies!

a few outfits that i've worn recently:

1/simply vera skirt, target belt, thrifted blouse, bass saddle shoes
2/forever21+ shirt, avenue cropped button up, keds
3/tulle skirt made by mee and mam, avenue cropped button up, silly/modified batty boots

yay friday!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg fits.JPG (42.7 KB, 757 views)
sarie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2011, 09:32 PM   #2881
Mishty
aluminum petunia

Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.

3 days of rain + low seventies outside = sweater season is heah!!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 210110.jpg (61.6 KB, 759 views)
Well I ain't really falling asleep; I'm fading to black.
Mishty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2011, 10:20 PM   #2882
AlexRobinson

AlexRobinson has said some nice things

wearing my Jerzees cotton blue tshirt and shorts
Old 09-09-2011, 01:56 PM   #2883
HottiMegan
I'm a fat geek!

I'm wearing my brand new tie dyed tee shirt and a pair of blue jean shorts. We made a bunch of tie dye over the weekend. It was fun. We might be doing it again really soon!
Old 09-09-2011, 08:05 PM   #2884
b0nnie

b0nnie makes people happy simply by logging inb0nnie makes people happy simply by logging inb0nnie makes people happy simply by logging inb0nnie makes people happy simply by logging inb0nnie makes people happy simply by logging inb0nnie makes people happy simply by logging inb0nnie makes people happy simply by logging inb0nnie makes people happy simply by logging inb0nnie makes people happy simply by logging inb0nnie makes people happy simply by logging in

Tunic, flats, tights:WalMart
Cardigan: WetSeal
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DSC00110a.JPG (101.1 KB, 708 views)
b0nnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2011, 04:02 PM   #2885
GentleSavage
I don't bite too much...

GentleSavage has super-sized repGentleSavage has super-sized repGentleSavage has super-sized repGentleSavage has super-sized rep

Right now I am wearing a light grey jersey hoodie over a purple polo shirt, with some light blue jeans on. My right wrist has a brown leather band, and if I were wearing shoes they would be brown clarks.
GentleSavage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2011, 07:16 PM   #2886
Micara
Living and Learning

Micara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Micara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Micara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Micara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Micara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Micara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Micara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Micara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Micara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Micara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Micara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

My new dress from Torrid

Last edited by Micara; 05-15-2012 at 05:10 PM.
Micara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2011, 07:43 PM   #2887
Aust99

Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Micara you look fantastic!!!
Aust99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2011, 08:54 PM   #2888
*Goofy*Girl*
Kimmy

*Goofy*Girl* never has a post go unnoticed*Goofy*Girl* never has a post go unnoticed*Goofy*Girl* never has a post go unnoticed*Goofy*Girl* never has a post go unnoticed*Goofy*Girl* never has a post go unnoticed*Goofy*Girl* never has a post go unnoticed*Goofy*Girl* never has a post go unnoticed*Goofy*Girl* never has a post go unnoticed

Turquoise tank dress.
*Goofy*Girl* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2011, 08:34 PM   #2889
cherrybombXI

cherrybombXI can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokescherrybombXI can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I'm getting ready for bed and I'm wearing my oldest, comfiest, most worn in PJ pants (Penn State, and despite being a couple years old they still look really cute, they're just softer now!) and a Union Jack tank top from Forever 21+!
cherrybombXI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2011, 01:49 AM   #2890
Anjula
miss wonderfulamazing

Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Anjula is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2011, 11:46 PM   #2891
deadly-spaghetti-o
Your voice haunts me.

deadly-spaghetti-o can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesdeadly-spaghetti-o can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I am wearing some huge black sweats and a Cubs t-shirt... so ready for bed, just haven't made it there yet. Damn you Black Ops.
Old 10-02-2011, 11:41 AM   #2892
lovelocs
Nunc est Bibendum

lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

silk slip and houserobe
Old 10-02-2011, 03:23 PM   #2893
HottiMegan
I'm a fat geek!

This is a cross photo post but this is what i'm wearing:
Dress: OSP
Leggings and tank: avenue
Thigh high boots: osp comfort view brand
Old 10-03-2011, 04:41 PM   #2894
CarlaSixx
Just Another Weirdo

CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anjula View Post
[**cool pic here**]
Those are some awesome shoes! And the pants, too

-----

I stepped out in all purple. Really, I didn't realize it til I caught myself in a mirror. It was the last decent shirt I had left, so I plopped it on and went out the door...

Which means I have a purple beanie, a purple long sleeve shirt, and a pair of purple velour (or whatever it is) pants. I'm the frikkin purple people eater.

Ah well... At least my bag is turquoise and my flip flops are navy blue. Plus my nails are black with silver/rainbox reflects.
CarlaSixx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2011, 04:30 PM   #2895
Paquito
don't July to me

Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!

Love my new hoodie. The gradating blue stripes are awesome.

Last edited by Paquito; 11-12-2011 at 09:32 PM.
Paquito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2011, 05:18 PM   #2896
*Goofy*Girl*
Kimmy

*Goofy*Girl* never has a post go unnoticed*Goofy*Girl* never has a post go unnoticed*Goofy*Girl* never has a post go unnoticed*Goofy*Girl* never has a post go unnoticed*Goofy*Girl* never has a post go unnoticed*Goofy*Girl* never has a post go unnoticed*Goofy*Girl* never has a post go unnoticed*Goofy*Girl* never has a post go unnoticed

A sundress that's too short to wear in public. I love it, it's so comfortable for the house.
I bought 5 of these in different colors from Woman Within because they were on clearance for only $6 each.
*Goofy*Girl* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2011, 05:43 PM   #2897
Paquito
don't July to me

Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!

Takes a bit of Crisco and fishing line to get in the vest, but totes worth it.

Last edited by Paquito; 11-12-2011 at 09:32 PM.
Paquito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2011, 07:31 AM   #2898
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HottiMegan View Post
This is a cross photo post but this is what i'm wearing:
Dress: OSP
Leggings and tank: avenue
Thigh high boots: osp comfort view brand

I keep forgeting to mention how pretty I think this picture is. It's so gorgeous where you are that it looks like a backdrop.

You looked lovely, Megan.
Surlysomething is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2011, 07:49 AM   #2899
Aust99

Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!

I wore this to a bar last night...
Black leggings from Yours Clothing.
Beth ditto rose print dress from Evans.
Blazer, also from Evans.

The first pic is blurry, sorry... It's the only full outfit one I got.
I posted the second one to show off the lovely pattern on the dress.

Attachment 97906Attachment 97907

Last edited by Aust99; 10-23-2011 at 06:05 AM.
Aust99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2011, 06:35 PM   #2900
Paul

Paul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Very Cute.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aust99 View Post
I wore this to a bar last night...
Black leggings from Yours Clothing.
Beth ditto rose print dress from Evans.
Blazer, also from Evans.

The first pic is blurry, sorry... It's the only full outfit one I got.
I posted the second one to show off the lovely pattern on the dress.

Attachment 97906Attachment 97907

I'm a Canadian.
Paul is offline   Reply With Quote