Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 10-14-2011, 09:38 PM   #2901
HayleeRose

HayleeRose has super-sized repHayleeRose has super-sized repHayleeRose has super-sized repHayleeRose has super-sized rep

"Dress" - I got it from goodwill, it was originally a skirt from a 2piece suit thing.
Cardi- Avenue.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 2011-09-08_12_53_41.jpg (24.0 KB, 593 views)
HayleeRose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2011, 07:21 AM   #2902
Aust99

Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Cute dress Haylee... thanks for the rep... I'm out at the moment but I'll come back and get you tomorrow.
Aust99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2011, 12:02 PM   #2903
Oirish
The Dude

Oirish knows EXACTLY what's going onOirish knows EXACTLY what's going onOirish knows EXACTLY what's going onOirish knows EXACTLY what's going onOirish knows EXACTLY what's going onOirish knows EXACTLY what's going onOirish knows EXACTLY what's going on

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aust99 View Post
I wore this to a bar last night...
Black leggings from Yours Clothing.
Beth ditto rose print dress from Evans.
Blazer, also from Evans.

The first pic is blurry, sorry... It's the only full outfit one I got.
I posted the second one to show off the lovely pattern on the dress.

Attachment 97906Attachment 97907

These are gorgeous...YOU are gorgeous.
Oirish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2011, 12:43 PM   #2904
Oirish
The Dude

Oirish knows EXACTLY what's going onOirish knows EXACTLY what's going onOirish knows EXACTLY what's going onOirish knows EXACTLY what's going onOirish knows EXACTLY what's going onOirish knows EXACTLY what's going onOirish knows EXACTLY what's going on

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anjula View Post
That's an awesome photo. You've got great style and fantastic legs
Oirish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2011, 05:01 AM   #2905
The Orange Mage
♓ Fishy Pisces! ♓

The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!

Skimpy black undies.
The Orange Mage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2011, 09:53 PM   #2906
lovelocs
Nunc est Bibendum

lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Skirt, long sleeved tee, and THAT SAME DAMNED HOUSECOAT!!

At the end of this winter, I shall donate it to the Smithsonian.
Old 10-20-2011, 10:14 PM   #2907
Paquito
don't July to me

Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovelocs View Post
Skirt, long sleeved tee, and THAT SAME DAMNED HOUSECOAT!!

At the end of this winter, I shall donate it to the Smithsonian.
I'm not able to rep you, but Janelle Monae? All of the awards.
Paquito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2011, 10:44 PM   #2908
lovelocs
Nunc est Bibendum

lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paquito View Post
I'm not able to rep you, but Janelle Monae? All of the awards.
All of the awards accepted graciously on behalf of Janelle Monae. Thank you.

Old 10-21-2011, 10:22 AM   #2909
DeerVictory
Swamp monster

DeerVictory has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DeerVictory has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DeerVictory has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DeerVictory has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DeerVictory has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DeerVictory has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DeerVictory has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DeerVictory has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DeerVictory has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DeerVictory has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DeerVictory has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Outfit details at:

http://sodapopsweetheart.blogspot.com/

In her hips, there's revolution.
DeerVictory is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2011, 11:05 AM   #2910
lovelocs
Nunc est Bibendum

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeerVictory View Post
Absolutely lovely.
Old 10-21-2011, 01:39 PM   #2911
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
You are such eye-candy. I've said this before but it bears repeating: I wish I could put you in my pocket and take you everywhere with me. You're adorable and the sight of you makes me happy on such a basic level.

Free me, free yourself
A life of sacrifice controlled me
But those promises I made
No longer hold me
Mercurial more wayward by the hour
The shackles fall away I'm in your power

People throw rocks at things that shine.
CastingPearls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2011, 02:35 PM   #2912
OneWickedAngel
Untamed Woman...

OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
[IMG]toocute.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]adorable.jpg[/IMG]

Outfit details at:

http://sodapopsweetheart.blogspot.com/
I so heart your outfits!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Doing what you like is freedom; liking what you do is happiness.
OneWickedAngel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2011, 08:27 PM   #2913
Diana_Prince245
Wise as Athena

Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

There will never be pictures allowed of my outfit today. I'm wearing my orange Boise State t-shirt with my red and pink sock monkey sweat pants. I look like a three-year-old who was allowed to pick her own clothes for the first time. I'm very, well, bright.
Old 10-24-2011, 05:46 PM   #2914
lovelocs
Nunc est Bibendum

My work uniform.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aa!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 10-24-2011, 05:47 PM   #2915
The Orange Mage
♓ Fishy Pisces! ♓

The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovelocs View Post
My work uniform.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aa!!!!!!!!!!!!
Same. I never realized how great my old job was in that there wasn't a dress code.
Old 10-24-2011, 09:00 PM   #2916
cherylharrell
Always Mikes Big Girl

cherylharrell knows EXACTLY what's going oncherylharrell knows EXACTLY what's going oncherylharrell knows EXACTLY what's going oncherylharrell knows EXACTLY what's going oncherylharrell knows EXACTLY what's going oncherylharrell knows EXACTLY what's going oncherylharrell knows EXACTLY what's going on

Deers outfit looks good on her as usual. Love the leopard print leggings. Everyone looks good.
Old 10-25-2011, 01:23 PM   #2917
Gingembre
radar detector

Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!

Slippers - Accessorize
Jeans - New Look
Jumper - Matalan
Scarf - Primark
Hair - assisted by L'Oreal Feria Mango Intense Copper
Sticks and stones may break your bones but words can break your heart - Tim Minchin

Last edited by Gingembre; 10-30-2011 at 04:43 AM.
Gingembre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2011, 11:17 PM   #2918
The Orange Mage
♓ Fishy Pisces! ♓

stripey black & gray racerback tank top, with my warm gray robe over top
Old 10-28-2011, 09:44 PM   #2919
b0nnie

b0nnie makes people happy simply by logging inb0nnie makes people happy simply by logging inb0nnie makes people happy simply by logging inb0nnie makes people happy simply by logging inb0nnie makes people happy simply by logging inb0nnie makes people happy simply by logging inb0nnie makes people happy simply by logging inb0nnie makes people happy simply by logging inb0nnie makes people happy simply by logging inb0nnie makes people happy simply by logging in

Top: idk, some cheap place like The Dollar Store I think
Jeans: Melrose
Boots: Fashion Bug
Attached Images
File Type: jpg dimsw.JPG (84.3 KB, 358 views)
b0nnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2011, 10:10 PM   #2920
sarie

sarie has super-sized repsarie has super-sized repsarie has super-sized repsarie has super-sized repsarie has super-sized rep

heyyy guys! it's been a long time, and I hope that you're all well!

http://s3.amazonaws.com/data.tumblr....uigo1_1280.png

ootd. ave. blazer and lace top, american rag harem pants, dolce vita for target ankle boots, diesel black gold belt.
sarie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2011, 11:55 PM   #2921
Aust99

Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Love the lace top.... you look smoking hot lady!!!
Aust99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2011, 12:58 PM   #2922
sarie

sarie has super-sized repsarie has super-sized repsarie has super-sized repsarie has super-sized repsarie has super-sized rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aust99 View Post
Love the lace top.... you look smoking hot lady!!!
you're the sweetest!

I'm kind of obsessed with the lace top (it's actually a tucked in nighty!), so much so, that I got it in the teal and black! go get it!
sarie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2011, 02:14 PM   #2923
HottiMegan
I'm a fat geek!

HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.

It's finally cool enough to wear my Holy Clothing dress
Old 11-06-2011, 02:02 PM   #2924
Saoirse

Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!

my Beatles Rubber Soul tshirt, black bell bottoms, faded teal zip up hoodie, elephant necklace, medicine pouch, hair in braids and black bandana!
Saoirse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2011, 07:35 AM   #2925
OneWickedAngel
Untamed Woman...

OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Me at work with the ever classy bathroom shot.

Dress and belt - Lane Bryant (looks MUCH better when not pinned up for office propriety)
Open toe booties - Easy Spirit
Bangles on left arm - Avenue
Watch on right - Diesel
Bracelet on right - gift from friend.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Doing what you like is freedom; liking what you do is happiness.
OneWickedAngel is offline   Reply With Quote