Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 12-14-2008, 07:47 PM   #451
AshleyEileen
chunky

AshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions community

I wore this* to get dinner:

Hoodie: ON (boyfriend's)
Maylene and the Sons of Disaster V-Neck Tee: American Apparel
Gray knit gauchos: LB
Silver, blue, black, and yellow sneakers: Pro Keds via E-bay

*Excuse the dumb face. ahaha

Last edited by AshleyEileen; 06-22-2009 at 05:42 PM.
AshleyEileen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2008, 07:49 PM   #452
QueenB
zoo-music girl

QueenB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!QueenB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!QueenB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!QueenB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!QueenB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!QueenB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!QueenB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!QueenB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!QueenB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!QueenB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!QueenB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AshleyEileen View Post
I wore this*:

Hoodie: ON (boyfriend's)
Maylene and the Sons of Disaster V-Neck Tee: American Apparel
Gray knit gauchos: LB
Silver, blue, black, and yellow sneakers: Pro Keds via E-bay

to go buy this:

*Excuse the dumb face. ahaha
red x's
QueenB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2008, 08:15 PM   #453
AshleyEileen
chunky

AshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by QueenB View Post
red x's
UGH!
I fixed it.

Thanks!

Last edited by AshleyEileen; 12-14-2008 at 08:17 PM.
AshleyEileen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2008, 10:43 PM   #454
QueenB
zoo-music girl

QueenB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!QueenB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!QueenB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!QueenB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!QueenB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!QueenB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!QueenB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!QueenB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!QueenB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!QueenB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!QueenB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

oh my god. i've been craving chinese food like, all week ;__;.

p.s. you're cuute
QueenB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2008, 11:13 PM   #455
troubadours

troubadours has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!troubadours has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!troubadours has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!troubadours has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!troubadours has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!troubadours has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!troubadours has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!troubadours has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!troubadours has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!troubadours has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!troubadours has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

i did not go outside all day, so these are not real clothes. i just felt so comfy i had to share!~

what i wore to watch a bootleg of twilight (oh god, lolol), drink a copious amount of raspberry seltzer and play harvest moon for like 6 hours?????? ~finals week :

nightgown: target
plaid shirt: my grandpa's (LOL, VINTAGE1!!!)
leggings: american apparel
troubadours is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2008, 01:48 AM   #456
BrunetteBeauty80

BrunetteBeauty80 can now change their title

Man, you are all so fashionable! I love it. I see the clothes on the websites and things and I am always afraid to try them. I love the way they look on you guys! I am in serious need of a makeover!

It is freezing here so this is what I am wearing:

Grey sweatshirt from Avenue (at least 10 years old when it used to be Sizes Unlimited!)
Blue Jeans (Mainstreet Blues--Roamans)
White Socks (Hanes)
Pink Crocs

Yep, wanted to be comfy today. Didn't do much, and it has been rainy and wet all day. Love it!
BrunetteBeauty80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2008, 07:27 AM   #457
cherylharrell
Always Mikes Big Girl

cherylharrell knows EXACTLY what's going oncherylharrell knows EXACTLY what's going oncherylharrell knows EXACTLY what's going oncherylharrell knows EXACTLY what's going oncherylharrell knows EXACTLY what's going oncherylharrell knows EXACTLY what's going oncherylharrell knows EXACTLY what's going on

I have pink crocs too. Those LB gauchos I think as the same ones I have. They look better on your tho...
Old 12-15-2008, 07:12 PM   #458
MoonGoddess
Autumn's Child

MoonGoddess makes people happy simply by logging inMoonGoddess makes people happy simply by logging inMoonGoddess makes people happy simply by logging inMoonGoddess makes people happy simply by logging inMoonGoddess makes people happy simply by logging inMoonGoddess makes people happy simply by logging inMoonGoddess makes people happy simply by logging inMoonGoddess makes people happy simply by logging in

Yeah, it is over the top, but I had to get the pictures done, so I spent the evening in an Italian gown I got on Ebay for 25.00. Not too shabby. As soon as the photos were taken and we called it quits, I put on my flannel jammies.

Old 12-15-2008, 10:01 PM   #459
Weeze
Justin Bieber of Dims

Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

heh. i'm comfy
Red Budweiser/Kasey Kahne t-shirt. (I sell NASCAR collectables. lol.)
Grey pants with my college's name in yellow down the leg.
fun shtuff.
Old 12-15-2008, 11:13 PM   #460
kayrae
doot doot doot

kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!

lookin' good, moongoddess
kayrae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2008, 11:53 PM   #461
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

A khaki colored hoodie type dress. SO comfy and cute.
Surlysomething is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2008, 11:52 AM   #462
Cors
Delurking

Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!

Grey cardigan dress I bought recently. I love how it makes me look curvier <3
Cors is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2008, 11:57 AM   #463
ashmamma84
Om Namah Shivayah

ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cors View Post

Damn. You have a cute lil shape! Great dress too!
Old 12-16-2008, 12:10 PM   #464
kayrae
doot doot doot

kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!

wowzer... cute outfit
Old 12-16-2008, 12:54 PM   #465
Weeze
Justin Bieber of Dims

Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Cors, you're so adorable!
I love the dress!!
Old 12-16-2008, 01:04 PM   #466
thatgirl08
KNOW IT ALL

thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
I adore this dress and it looks great on you. :]
thatgirl08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2008, 09:05 PM   #467
DeerVictory
Swamp monster

DeerVictory has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DeerVictory has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DeerVictory has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DeerVictory has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DeerVictory has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DeerVictory has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DeerVictory has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DeerVictory has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DeerVictory has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DeerVictory has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DeerVictory has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:

You are SO hot.
DeerVictory is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2008, 07:07 AM   #468
cherylharrell
Always Mikes Big Girl

cherylharrell knows EXACTLY what's going oncherylharrell knows EXACTLY what's going oncherylharrell knows EXACTLY what's going oncherylharrell knows EXACTLY what's going oncherylharrell knows EXACTLY what's going oncherylharrell knows EXACTLY what's going oncherylharrell knows EXACTLY what's going on

You don't look plus size at all in that. Maybe I need to get me a dress like that...
Old 12-17-2008, 07:24 AM   #469
succubus_dxb
Badonk. Adonk.

succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:

Good god, you're smokin! I think i'd pop a few buttons off of that.... lol
Old 12-17-2008, 07:59 AM   #470
kayrae
doot doot doot

aha... we're a bunch of pervs
Old 12-17-2008, 08:19 AM   #471
Fascinita
Jeez, we're blessed!

Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:

You're beautiful.
Old 12-17-2008, 09:12 AM   #472
kinkykitten
FFA-Property of Von_Pudge

kinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging in

Really dodgy blue pjs... I look awful at the moment lol
kinkykitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2008, 10:45 AM   #473
sweet&fat
My aim is true.

sweet&fat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sweet&fat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sweet&fat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sweet&fat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sweet&fat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sweet&fat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sweet&fat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sweet&fat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sweet&fat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sweet&fat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sweet&fat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:

Wow, sexpot! You look fantastic in it!
sweet&fat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2008, 04:41 PM   #474
MoonGoddess
Autumn's Child

MoonGoddess makes people happy simply by logging inMoonGoddess makes people happy simply by logging inMoonGoddess makes people happy simply by logging inMoonGoddess makes people happy simply by logging inMoonGoddess makes people happy simply by logging inMoonGoddess makes people happy simply by logging inMoonGoddess makes people happy simply by logging inMoonGoddess makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by kayrae View Post
lookin' good, moongoddess

Thank you sweetness!
Old 12-17-2008, 04:43 PM   #475
MoonGoddess
Autumn's Child

Quote:

Wow, you are absolutely stunning!