Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Clothing/Fashion

Old 08-12-2008, 10:23 AM   #26
DeniseW
Fat don't crack!!

DeniseW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDeniseW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDeniseW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDeniseW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDeniseW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDeniseW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDeniseW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDeniseW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDeniseW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDeniseW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDeniseW is a pillar of the Dimensions community

stretchy black capri pants and a white tank top.
DeniseW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2008, 10:23 AM   #27
tattooU

tattooU has super-sized reptattooU has super-sized reptattooU has super-sized reptattooU has super-sized reptattooU has super-sized rep

Z Cavaricci jeans (i just picked them up last week for 11 bucks and i love them!)
Teal tank top
and i'm currently wearing skull flip flops but i'll put on my chinese laundry mule wedges before i head out.
tattooU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2008, 12:33 PM   #28
BeautifulPoeticDisaster

BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!

I'm nekkid!!! haha! Just got out of the shower. I will be wearing some forest green denim cut offs and probably a spaghetti strap tank top with some sandals. It's time for the beach baby!!!!!!!
BeautifulPoeticDisaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2008, 01:31 PM   #29
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBellySSBBW View Post
I'm nekkid!!! haha! Just got out of the shower. I will be wearing some forest green denim cut offs and probably a spaghetti strap tank top with some sandals. It's time for the beach baby!!!!!!!

TMI

you broke the rules

haha
Surlysomething is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2008, 09:33 PM   #30
cherylharrell
Always Mikes Big Girl

cherylharrell knows EXACTLY what's going oncherylharrell knows EXACTLY what's going oncherylharrell knows EXACTLY what's going oncherylharrell knows EXACTLY what's going oncherylharrell knows EXACTLY what's going oncherylharrell knows EXACTLY what's going oncherylharrell knows EXACTLY what's going on

I am back in the pj's again. Earlier today well it's yesterday by now, I had on abshort black skirt with shorts built inside it for comfort from Fashhion Bug, a black t-shirt with a silver leaf/floral design from Pennys from a coupla yrs ago, black New Balance sneakers, a silver heart chain necklace from Claires & black polka dot hoop earrings, black/silver/and purpule bandgle bracelets from Simply Fashion...
Old 08-12-2008, 10:40 PM   #31
ekmanifest

ekmanifest has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ekmanifest has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ekmanifest has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ekmanifest has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ekmanifest has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ekmanifest has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ekmanifest has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ekmanifest has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ekmanifest has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ekmanifest has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ekmanifest has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

For some reason I'm always in my underthings or a tank top and my underthings when I'm reading dims. Don't know what that's about . . . so I won't break the rules and will make a point of posting when clothed

http://ssbbw-matchmaking.blogspot.com/
ekmanifest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2008, 02:50 AM   #32
cherylharrell
Always Mikes Big Girl

cherylharrell knows EXACTLY what's going oncherylharrell knows EXACTLY what's going oncherylharrell knows EXACTLY what's going oncherylharrell knows EXACTLY what's going oncherylharrell knows EXACTLY what's going oncherylharrell knows EXACTLY what's going oncherylharrell knows EXACTLY what's going on

I'm in the pj's again now but here is a pic or 2 of what I wore yesterday. Dress is from zRoamans catalog & since it was a matronly below the knees lengthe I shortened it to just above the knees. Short enough to look hip without showing too much. Leggings are from Simply Fashion, shoes from the New Balance outlet, socks are diabetic socks from Walmart, necklace from Catherines, earrings from cheap clothing store, bracelets from cheap clothing store, scarf/headband from Charlotte Russe (a skinny people store with clothes topo msal to fit me but I can wear some of their jewelry & hair doo-ds etc & of course there are purses), hair clip I've had for yrs...

Oh yeah it's probably no too noticable but when I was in a mall earlier in the dya, I went into one of those makeup stores ya'll are talking about. I think it was Bare Minerals. Anyway it had natural makeup & I tried on some blush, concealer, eyeshadow & lipstick. It looked better when I first put it on but had probably worn off some by the time the pic was taken at our nieces house...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_1712.JPG (44.6 KB, 557 views)

Last edited by cherylharrell; 08-14-2008 at 02:55 AM.
cherylharrell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2008, 07:07 AM   #33
Rowan
wickedly delicious

Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Meant to post yesterday and forgot...so yesterday i wore red string bikini panties and a fuscha bra, Black slacks with a black belt that had hot pink skulls all over it, and a black velvet sleeveless shirt with a celtic cross on the chest.

A cute outfit for a change

פפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפ

~*~And I find it kind of funny, I find it kind of sad
The dreams in which I'm dying are the best I've ever had
~*~
Rowan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2008, 08:17 AM   #34
BeautifulPoeticDisaster

BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!

ok I am sitting here in a pink and white striped tank top with light pink stretch pants with a wash cloth on my head. I am bleaching streaks into my hair here in the hotel room and it was the only thing I had to lay my bangs onto, lol.
Old 08-14-2008, 08:18 AM   #35
BeautifulPoeticDisaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Surlysomething View Post
TMI

you broke the rules

haha

If we all followed all the rules life would be lame and boring
Old 08-14-2008, 08:18 AM   #36
Mishty
aluminum petunia

Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.

blue and green panties with "spoiled" across the butt , & my McLovin tee.
Well I ain't really falling asleep; I'm fading to black.
Mishty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2008, 08:23 AM   #37
thatgirl08
KNOW IT ALL

thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!

My favorite Lane Bryant demin bermuda shorts. They're mad cute. A gray old navy shirt with buttons up the top half and a gray and pink Old Navy racerback tank top underneath. & some Wal-Mart socks. They have fishies on them!
thatgirl08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2008, 08:33 AM   #38
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

3/4 length snug jean capri's, faded...so cute

a tangerine v-necked t-shirt

little white socks

reeboks

hair in a pony
Old 08-14-2008, 12:40 PM   #39
Sandie S-R

Sandie S-R keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie S-R keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie S-R keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie S-R keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie S-R keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie S-R keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie S-R keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie S-R keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie S-R keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie S-R keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie S-R keeps pushing the rep limit!

It's warm today, so I am wearing a swing tank top in white with red cherries, and some leggins, and hair in a pony tail. Just trying to be comfy!!
Sandie S-R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2008, 01:27 PM   #40
Surlysomething

Quote:
If we all followed all the rules life would be lame and boring

You can always start your own thread.
Old 08-14-2008, 01:47 PM   #41
BeautifulPoeticDisaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Surlysomething View Post
You can always start your own thread.
Or I can just enjoy the right of free speech anywhere. Don't get your panties in a twist, I didn't read the small print in your dictatorship of a thread. You also mentioned you didn't want to hear about underpants but I don't see you jumping on the people who mentioned their unmentionables. And since when is being nekkid TMI??? This is an adult board after all.
Old 08-14-2008, 04:21 PM   #42
Surlysomething

Quote:
Or I can just enjoy the right of free speech anywhere. Don't get your panties in a twist, I didn't read the small print in your dictatorship of a thread. You also mentioned you didn't want to hear about underpants but I don't see you jumping on the people who mentioned their unmentionables. And since when is being nekkid TMI??? This is an adult board after all.

Geez. Relax. I was just teasing back at you.

Talk about panties in a twist. Sometimes this place just totally cracks my shit up.
Old 08-15-2008, 06:20 PM   #43
BBWModel
1 kewl chik

BBWModel makes people happy simply by logging inBBWModel makes people happy simply by logging inBBWModel makes people happy simply by logging inBBWModel makes people happy simply by logging inBBWModel makes people happy simply by logging inBBWModel makes people happy simply by logging inBBWModel makes people happy simply by logging inBBWModel makes people happy simply by logging in

Ok, back to the topic at hand...I'm wearing dark blue Seven jeans with rhinestones on the back pockets and a white tank top.
Old 08-15-2008, 08:11 PM   #44
ThikJerseyChik
Sweet & Salty ;)

ThikJerseyChik is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThikJerseyChik is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThikJerseyChik is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThikJerseyChik is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThikJerseyChik is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThikJerseyChik is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThikJerseyChik is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThikJerseyChik is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThikJerseyChik is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThikJerseyChik is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThikJerseyChik is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Lavender bed shorts w/ Winnie the Pooh lavender top. I love Pooh!!

No one ever died from sleeping in an unmade bed :cool:

Well behaved women rarely make history
;)

If you keep doing what you've always done,
you'll keep getting what you've always gotten!
:bow:
ThikJerseyChik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2008, 03:30 AM   #45
BeaBea
Man up or move on!

BeaBea keeps pushing the rep limit!BeaBea keeps pushing the rep limit!BeaBea keeps pushing the rep limit!BeaBea keeps pushing the rep limit!BeaBea keeps pushing the rep limit!BeaBea keeps pushing the rep limit!BeaBea keeps pushing the rep limit!BeaBea keeps pushing the rep limit!BeaBea keeps pushing the rep limit!BeaBea keeps pushing the rep limit!BeaBea keeps pushing the rep limit!

I'm wearing a very cute embroidered long sleeve T that I bought off a fellow Dimmer (which I love love love!) and a black denim skirt.

Tracey x
BeaBea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2008, 09:06 AM   #46
Gingembre
radar detector

Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!

I'm wearing dark blue jeans and a blue and white floral top, with a white vest (tank top? wifebeater?!) underneath. Plus my undercrackers, of course!
Sticks and stones may break your bones but words can break your heart - Tim Minchin
Gingembre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2008, 09:23 AM   #47
CausticSodaPop

CausticSodaPop can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesCausticSodaPop can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Ancient blue unitard, dance belt, grey t-shirt, black (well, they were once) warm-up trousers and my second-oldest pair of black canvas ballet flats.

No, it's not part of some unusual fetish. I'm just waiting to take a 5.30pm R.A.D. ballet class.
CausticSodaPop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2008, 09:48 AM   #48
troubadours

troubadours has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!troubadours has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!troubadours has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!troubadours has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!troubadours has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!troubadours has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!troubadours has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!troubadours has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!troubadours has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!troubadours has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!troubadours has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

:} omg i always wanted to start a thread like this. at the moment, i'm in a robe cuz i just got out of the shower, but i will so be all over this the second i'm ready.

and i'm posting pictures. i wish more of you ladies posted pictures of your fine selves in cute outfits.
troubadours is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2008, 10:24 AM   #49
Carol W.

Carol W. can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesCarol W. can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesCarol W. can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

A cornflower blue and white floral print empire waist dress that I got from the LB catalog years ago. It's faded and worn, it's been washed a jillion times, but still pretty and I love it! Also pearl earrings, that is, "pearl" earrrings. (costume!!!)
Old 08-16-2008, 11:47 AM   #50
troubadours

troubadours has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!troubadours has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!troubadours has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!troubadours has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!troubadours has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!troubadours has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!troubadours has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!troubadours has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!troubadours has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!troubadours has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!troubadours has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

black leggings, gray v-neck under a plaid button down, big stupid face

i'm going to a pool party/bbq at my friend's today, and i have to do a bit of traveling to get to his place so i'm ~*~*~tTLy GrunGed Out~*~*~
troubadours is offline   Reply With Quote