Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 12-18-2008, 12:51 PM   #476
Cors
Delurking

Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!

Aw, thanks all! *blush*
Cors is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2008, 02:28 PM   #477
MissToodles
dead peasant

MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

boring outfit I wore to my final

jacket & shirt: old navy
jeans : silhouettes

Last edited by MissToodles; 01-18-2009 at 12:03 PM.
MissToodles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2008, 02:46 PM   #478
kayrae
doot doot doot

kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!

LOVE IT. This outfit is a winner. I don't think it's boring at all. Also, love the hair.
kayrae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2008, 08:25 AM   #479
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissToodles View Post

You might call it boring....but I hope there were no FA seated near you or they may have had a hard time focusing on their exam, as I'd say it is very cute. Sometimes casual looks very good
Old 12-19-2008, 10:47 AM   #480
BeautifulPoeticDisaster

BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissToodles View Post

wow you are wicked cute and the perfect size!
BeautifulPoeticDisaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2008, 10:49 AM   #481
BeautifulPoeticDisaster

BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!

I'm wearing baggy black jean skater shorts that hit me mid calf....a long sleeve black t shirt and a hot pink betty boop t shirt that says angel on it. I am wearing my hair in little pig tails. I feel cute in this outfit
BeautifulPoeticDisaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2008, 01:11 PM   #482
MissToodles
dead peasant

MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kayrae View Post
LOVE IT. This outfit is a winner. I don't think it's boring at all. Also, love the hair.
Thanks a lot and I love your new hair as well. The bangs really make your features stand out, tres cute you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by edx View Post
You might call it boring....but I hope there were no FA seated near you or they may have had a hard time focusing on their exam, as I'd say it is very cute. Sometimes casual looks very good
Haha, my program is 98% female, which is fine by me, a more sisterhood vibe runs throughout all of my classes. I wasn't feeling too hot because the jeans fit me out of the dryer but by the end of the day, they're super baggy and mc hammer-esque.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBellySSBBW View Post
wow you are wicked cute and the perfect size!
Thanks and to quote Wesley Willis "you're as sweet as a bag of domino's sugar". Thanks cutie babe!

Last edited by MissToodles; 12-19-2008 at 01:14 PM.
MissToodles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2008, 01:16 PM   #483
Weeze
Justin Bieber of Dims

Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Red Kasey Kahne t-shirt
Gray sweatpants with my college's name written down the leg in Yellow.
Black Fall Out Boy zip up hoodie that's like, a billion years old.

And i'm pretty much wearing this gray fleece blanket with the Female symbol in white all over it.
Old 12-19-2008, 09:26 PM   #484
AshleyEileen
chunky

AshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions community

I bought leggings at work today and took a few pictures while I was in the fitting room. I wish they were super opaque and then I might be able to wear them alone. I'm not sure if I can pull off the look though.

Excuse the socks.
ahaha

cardigan: LB
tank: ON

Last edited by AshleyEileen; 06-22-2009 at 05:42 PM.
AshleyEileen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2008, 12:44 AM   #485
troubadours

troubadours has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!troubadours has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!troubadours has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!troubadours has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!troubadours has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!troubadours has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!troubadours has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!troubadours has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!troubadours has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!troubadours has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!troubadours has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AshleyEileen View Post
I bought leggings at work today and took a few pictures while I was in the fitting room. I wish they were super opaque and then I might be able to wear them alone. I'm not sure if I can pull off the look though.

Excuse the socks.
ahaha

you can definitely pull off the leggings look. leggings > real pants in my book. also, that tank is lovely. waaant
troubadours is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2008, 06:50 AM   #486
AshleyEileen
chunky

AshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by troubadours View Post
you can definitely pull off the leggings look. leggings > real pants in my book. also, that tank is lovely. waaant
Thanks, lady!
I just need to find thicker ones.

And that tank is on sale at Old Navy.
=]
Old 12-20-2008, 08:26 AM   #487
MoonGoddess
Autumn's Child

MoonGoddess makes people happy simply by logging inMoonGoddess makes people happy simply by logging inMoonGoddess makes people happy simply by logging inMoonGoddess makes people happy simply by logging inMoonGoddess makes people happy simply by logging inMoonGoddess makes people happy simply by logging inMoonGoddess makes people happy simply by logging inMoonGoddess makes people happy simply by logging in

You all are just so damned cute!
Old 12-20-2008, 09:16 AM   #488
thatgirl08
KNOW IT ALL

thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AshleyEileen View Post

Excuse the socks.
ahaha

Ahh, the tank top looks adorable! And the leggings in good too, IMO.
thatgirl08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2008, 10:45 PM   #489
Friday
Not fap material. Bye!

Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!

It's bloody cold and we're waiting for an ice storm to put the icing on about 6-8 inches of snow. I'm wearing socks, a pair of 'the world's softest socks' over them and a pair of fuzzy slippers over that. Gray striped flannel sleep pants, a blue, lavender and pink flowered long sleeve tunic sleep top, and a red polar fleece pull over. I also have one of those nice, plush throw blankies in a smoky plum over my lap. If the ice knocks the power out I'm prepared with long underwear, a couple of triple mink blankets* and a stack of books next to the bed. I'm tired of snow and ice. It's supposed to RAIN here, not do the great, white north thing.

*These triple mink blankets are to die for. Very reasonably priced, very thick, soft and warm, they wear and wash well although due to their plush thickness I don't think you could wash anything bigger than a twin size at home and even then only if you had a super size washer capacity. We take ours up to the laudromat and use the commercial size washers when they need to be washed. Aliena and Tina can both testify to their luscious warmth. If this shitty winter continues I may buy one of the robes.

http://www.cuddlemewarm.com/
Friday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2008, 10:49 PM   #490
thatgirl08
KNOW IT ALL

thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Mink blankets:// with real minks?
Old 12-20-2008, 11:14 PM   #491
Friday
Not fap material. Bye!

Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!

No! Heavens no. That would be disgusting (and certainly not washable). They are some kind of synthetic fiber but they are warm, thick and luxurious. Beats the heck out of wool.
Old 12-20-2008, 11:28 PM   #492
thatgirl08
KNOW IT ALL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Friday View Post
No! Heavens no. That would be disgusting (and certainly not washable). They are some kind of synthetic fiber but they are warm, thick and luxurious. Beats the heck out of wool.
Ah, that's good! I was just thinking about how many minks would have to go into making an entire triple layer mink blanket and I was like that's the saddest thing ever but I didn't want to like be a huge bitch about it, ahah. But yeah.. good to know! It sounds nice!
Old 12-20-2008, 11:34 PM   #493
Friday
Not fap material. Bye!

They just call them mink because they are so plush. My niece made me promise that when she graduates from college and gets her first 'real' place that I'll buy her one for a house warming gift. Probably the one with the Orcas.
Old 12-20-2008, 11:48 PM   #494
thatgirl08
KNOW IT ALL

Quote:
They just call them mink because they are so plush. My niece made me promise that when she graduates from college and gets her first 'real' place that I'll buy her one for a house warming gift. Probably the one with the Orcas.
Aw, I want one too. LAST MINUTE CHRISTMAS GIFT?
Old 12-21-2008, 01:38 AM   #495
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
*These triple mink blankets are to die for. Very reasonably priced, very thick, soft and warm, they wear and wash well although due to their plush thickness I don't think you could wash anything bigger than a twin size at home and even then only if you had a super size washer capacity. We take ours up to the laudromat and use the commercial size washers when they need to be washed. Aliena and Tina can both testify to their luscious warmth. If this shitty winter continues I may buy one of the robes.

I looooove 'mink' blankets. I sleep with one every night, they're so soft and warm.
Surlysomething is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2008, 02:04 AM   #496
Aliena

Aliena has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Aliena has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Aliena has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Aliena has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Aliena has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Aliena has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Aliena has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Aliena has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Aliena has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Aliena has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Aliena has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
It's bloody cold and we're waiting for an ice storm to put the icing on about 6-8 inches of snow. I'm wearing socks, a pair of 'the world's softest socks' over them and a pair of fuzzy slippers over that. Gray striped flannel sleep pants, a blue, lavender and pink flowered long sleeve tunic sleep top, and a red polar fleece pull over. I also have one of those nice, plush throw blankies in a smoky plum over my lap. If the ice knocks the power out I'm prepared with long underwear, a couple of triple mink blankets* and a stack of books next to the bed. I'm tired of snow and ice. It's supposed to RAIN here, not do the great, white north thing.

The bestest, softest, cuddliest, beautifulerest, warmerest, erest, erest, blanket in the world. It was also the best "get-well" presents I've ever received! Thanks me purty-lady!

Old 12-21-2008, 11:20 PM   #497
Weeze
Justin Bieber of Dims

Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Temple sweatpants (from Temple U, of course haha)
and a white 3/4 sleeve tee from old navy.
I can't believe i'm actually squeezing into these XXL's. I never used to wear ANYTHING even SOMEWHAT tight...
Old 12-22-2008, 12:40 AM   #498
ladle
Back on Top

ladle has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ladle has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ladle has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ladle has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ladle has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ladle has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ladle has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ladle has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ladle has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ladle has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ladle has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

My fave T SHirt
Don't Hassle the Hoff
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Photo 63.jpg (78.4 KB, 311 views)
ladle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2008, 01:04 AM   #499
Friday
Not fap material. Bye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aliena View Post
The bestest, softest, cuddliest, beautifulerest, warmerest, erest, erest, blanket in the world. It was also the best "get-well" presents I've ever received! Thanks me purty-lady!

Does the Wubby Tubby let you use it now and then?
Old 12-23-2008, 10:59 AM   #500
Weeze
Justin Bieber of Dims

Default For the girl who hates buttons...

I seem to be wearing this white button-up shirt a lot.
Yesterday I wore it under a dress/jumper thing to work and the gapping was covered.

RIGHT NOW....
Black ribbed tank top -LB
White button-up -Fashion Bug (I just don't button over the chest, hence the tank top)
Jeans -No clue. I got them at Vanity Fair outlet mall!
Chucks taylors.
Bright green headband with white polka dots.
"pearl" bracelet.

I feel cute. Maybe pictures later