Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 12-24-2008, 11:24 PM   #501
cherylharrell
Always Mikes Big Girl

cherylharrell knows EXACTLY what's going oncherylharrell knows EXACTLY what's going oncherylharrell knows EXACTLY what's going oncherylharrell knows EXACTLY what's going oncherylharrell knows EXACTLY what's going oncherylharrell knows EXACTLY what's going oncherylharrell knows EXACTLY what's going on

Blue silk pj's & slippers from my mom. Merry Christmas & Merry everything. Hope you all get new pj's...
Old 12-25-2008, 08:57 PM   #502
DeerVictory
Swamp monster

DeerVictory has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DeerVictory has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DeerVictory has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DeerVictory has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DeerVictory has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DeerVictory has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DeerVictory has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DeerVictory has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DeerVictory has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DeerVictory has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DeerVictory has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

annnd with mittens.

blouse - fanplusfriend
cardigan - ?
skirt - someone on egl_comm_sales
scarf - h&m
hat - urban outfitters
necklace - modcloth
DeerVictory is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2008, 09:16 PM   #503
AshleyEileen
chunky

AshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Christmas Outfit!

Dress: Torrid
Leggings: Lane Bryant

Last edited by AshleyEileen; 06-22-2009 at 05:42 PM.
AshleyEileen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2008, 09:21 PM   #504
The Orange Mage
♓ Fishy Pisces! ♓

The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!

My closet had no long sleeve T-shirts or non-hoodie sweaterish things for the longest time until this week. Here's pics with two of them. There's a few other good ones that are unavailable atm.

brown/black, stripey, warm. winner.

clingy, black/blue, stripey, also a winner.

also, it's not a fancy pose...not enough time on a 10 sec. timer for that. it's me preserving my eyesight. freakin' bright-ass flash...

thank god these were accidentally take on 640x480, since I haven't shaved in a few days. oh well.

and before anyone asks, no new bellbottoms for christmas...just haven't managed to find any that are perfect enough to pounce on.
The Orange Mage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2008, 09:35 PM   #505
Crystal

Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raegan View Post

annnd with mittens.

[img]
Oh em gee. You look frakin' adorable!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AshleyEileen View Post
Christmas Outfit!

I love your dress! For every $200 you spend at Torrid, you get a $10 gift card. After last weekend, I should be expecting $20. With their sweater dresses on sale for $38, I thought I was gonna make out with a sweet deal!

I called Customer Service to ask when I would be expecting those gift cards.

10 weeks?!!
Crystal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2008, 10:10 PM   #506
AshleyEileen
chunky

AshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions community

I love your dress! For every $200 you spend at Torrid, you get a $10 gift card. After last weekend, I should be expecting $20. With their sweater dresses on sale for $38, I thought I was gonna make out with a sweet deal!

I called Customer Service to ask when I would be expecting those gift cards.

10 weeks?!![/QUOTE]

UGH! That blows.
Old 12-25-2008, 10:27 PM   #507
cherylharrell
Always Mikes Big Girl

cherylharrell knows EXACTLY what's going oncherylharrell knows EXACTLY what's going oncherylharrell knows EXACTLY what's going oncherylharrell knows EXACTLY what's going oncherylharrell knows EXACTLY what's going oncherylharrell knows EXACTLY what's going oncherylharrell knows EXACTLY what's going on

Love your bellbottoms. They look nice with the shirt. I showed the pic to my hubby & he wants to know where you got them.
Old 12-26-2008, 01:55 AM   #508
troubadours

troubadours has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!troubadours has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!troubadours has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!troubadours has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!troubadours has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!troubadours has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!troubadours has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!troubadours has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!troubadours has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!troubadours has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!troubadours has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:

annnd with mittens.

blouse - fanplusfriend
cardigan - ?
scarf - h&m
hat - urban outfitters
necklace - modcloth
Quote:
Originally Posted by AshleyEileen View Post
Christmas Outfit!

you both look so cuuuteee
troubadours is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2008, 06:23 AM   #509
cherylharrell
Always Mikes Big Girl

I agree. I wish I looked that cute...
Old 12-26-2008, 12:06 PM   #510
kayrae
doot doot doot

kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!

Raegan, love the ensemble. AshleyEileen, that dress is cute. Now let me see the other sweater dresses!
kayrae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2008, 01:09 PM   #511
The Orange Mage
♓ Fishy Pisces! ♓

The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cherylharrell View Post
Love your bellbottoms. They look nice with the shirt. I showed the pic to my hubby & he wants to know where you got them.
Which, the dark pair or the bigger lighter ones?

The darker pair are some old (70's/80's) Levi's 784 Big Bells. The lighter pair I found on eBay, but the actual item is here: http://www.comycom.de/lowslung-jeans...b5c5dbcad1c6af

Company is in Germany. Once you sign up the prices will no longer include the VAT Tax. I checked, and a pair of those shipping to America will be just about $100. I managed to snag a pair on eBay (yay for the "Show Worldwide" button) for roughly $40.
Old 12-26-2008, 03:28 PM   #512
george83
DADDY IN A DRESS

george83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:

annnd with mittens.

blouse - fanplusfriend
cardigan - ?
scarf - h&m
hat - urban outfitters
necklace - modcloth
Looking beautiful as always Raegan
Old 12-26-2008, 06:20 PM   #513
Crystal

Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

This is an outfit my mom got me for Christmas.

Please excuse the bra. The cardigan hides those straps nicely. I just wanted to show off the back of the tank.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Dimensions 3.jpg (20.7 KB, 345 views)
File Type: jpg Dimensions 4.jpg (24.7 KB, 347 views)
File Type: jpg Dimensions 2.jpg (40.2 KB, 346 views)
Old 12-26-2008, 06:56 PM   #514
cherylharrell
Always Mikes Big Girl

Thanks for the info! I'll have the check out EBAY I guess. $100 shipping is more than we can afford. I did get the hubby a few yrs or so ago a pair of Levi's with flared legs. That'll have to do him for now...
Old 12-26-2008, 07:37 PM   #515
URTalking2Jenn

URTalking2Jenn carries a lot of weight on this boardURTalking2Jenn carries a lot of weight on this boardURTalking2Jenn carries a lot of weight on this boardURTalking2Jenn carries a lot of weight on this boardURTalking2Jenn carries a lot of weight on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrystalUT11 View Post

Please excuse the bra. The cardigan hides those straps nicely. I just wanted to show off the back of the tank.
I love that top. I wish my mom could shop so well.

My new home has blocked Dims, so I'm having to cut down my Dims time. I'll try to keep in touch when I can.;)
URTalking2Jenn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2008, 08:45 PM   #516
AshleyEileen
chunky

Quote:
Originally Posted by troubadours View Post
you both look so cuuuteee
Quote:
Originally Posted by cherylharrell View Post
I agree. I wish I looked that cute...
Quote:
Originally Posted by kayrae View Post
Raegan, love the ensemble. AshleyEileen, that dress is cute. Now let me see the other sweater dresses!
Merci beaucoup!

I didn't get another sweater dress. I got the houndstooth one. =]
I'm still a bit uneasy in them still.

Quote:

I loooove it! You're adorable!
Old 12-26-2008, 09:16 PM   #517
thatgirl08
KNOW IT ALL

thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Everyone looks adorable!
thatgirl08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2008, 07:29 PM   #518
The Orange Mage
♓ Fishy Pisces! ♓

Top: Led Zeppelin T-Shirt. Forget where I got it. Tightest top I have.
Bottoms: They're tight, stretch, and otherwise fit a lot like my Levi's in my previous post. I love these, and you'll never guess where I got them. Anyone think they know?
Old 12-29-2008, 08:01 PM   #519
Layla Kayla

Layla Kayla has said some nice things

I'm wearing a sweatshirt and jeans, that are very, very comfortable!!!! You should try it :P
Layla Kayla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2008, 01:44 PM   #520
Weeze
Justin Bieber of Dims

Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Default I actually have pictures!!!

Jeans, chucks and thissssss t-shirt. If you can't tell, it says "Gimme a little somthin somethin"... because i'm hot like that. kiddinggggg. Its from Torrid
ignore the faceeee

most exciting, however, is the fact that I actually took the time to do my hair/make up. I neverrrrr bother. Today i did, and i'm happy bout it
Old 12-30-2008, 02:58 PM   #521
Crystal

Quote:
Originally Posted by krismiss View Post
Jeans, chucks and thissssss t-shirt. If you can't tell, it says "Gimme a little somthin somethin"... because i'm hot like that. kiddinggggg. Its from Torrid
ignore the faceeee

most exciting, however, is the fact that I actually took the time to do my hair/make up. I neverrrrr bother. Today i did, and i'm happy bout it
Oh my goodness...that second picture. Your face is so gorgeous and sparkly and beautiful!
Old 12-30-2008, 09:17 PM   #522
Weeze
Justin Bieber of Dims

Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Oh my goodness...that second picture. Your face is so gorgeous and sparkly and beautiful!
aww!!! thanks! You're so sweet!!
Old 12-31-2008, 12:33 AM   #523
kayrae
doot doot doot

kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!

very cute, krissmiss. here's a new outfit

kayrae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2008, 07:30 PM   #524
HollyGirl

HollyGirl can now change their title

im wearing thin elbow length scoop neck shirt. and a ankle length black and white plaid skirt. hair in a bun, thick black glasses.

i think i look like a secretary! lol
Old 12-31-2008, 07:37 PM   #525
Crystal

Quote:
Originally Posted by HollyGirl View Post
im wearing thin elbow length scoop neck shirt. and a ankle length black and white plaid skirt. hair in a bun, thick black glasses.

i think i look like a secretary! lol
Secretaries are sexy!

I love putting on my black-rimmed Lisa Loeb glasses and a cute skirt.