Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 12-31-2008, 11:42 PM   #526
VickiNicole
Learning Dimensions

VickiNicole can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesVickiNicole can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

black panties and Always
VickiNicole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2009, 11:23 AM   #527
petersonj80

petersonj80 has said some nice things

sleeping time for me.. wearing polo t shirt and nice old levis jeans...
Old 01-04-2009, 05:51 AM   #528
Suze
Too Vanilla For You

Suze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Suze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Suze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Suze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Suze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Suze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Suze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Suze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Suze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Suze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Suze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Default from yesterday and today

i'm not ashamed to admit i've been ridiculously bored the last few days.

dress- cellbes
scarf- don't remember. probably vintage.
cardi- h&m
leggings- indiska
hair clip- h&m
shoes- bianco
bag- accessorizes

tee- urban outfitters in london
skirt- ellos
leggings- indiska
scarf- "vivienne westwood", ebay
yellow socks- who cares??

Last edited by Suze; 01-19-2009 at 08:20 AM.
Suze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2009, 06:39 AM   #529
Gingembre
radar detector

Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!

Ha ha - I LOVE that top pic of you Sooz! And I want your Radiohead tee!

Today I am wearing black and white checked pj bottoms and a black tee. When I eventually drag my ass out of bed and get dressed, I will be wearing dark blue jeans, an I <3 NY tee and a grey jumper. I need to practise the art of taking photos of myself! I aim to get to the standards of susie, raegan and troubadours!
Sticks and stones may break your bones but words can break your heart - Tim Minchin
Gingembre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2009, 08:43 PM   #530
The Orange Mage
♓ Fishy Pisces! ♓

The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!

Longsleeve Ringer T-Shirt found at Kohl's on the 70% off rack
My vintage Levi 784s

Bad lighting, bad cellphone camera.
The Orange Mage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2009, 09:01 PM   #531
thatgirl08
KNOW IT ALL

thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Orange Mage View Post
Longsleeve Ringer T-Shirt found at Kohl's on the 70% off rack
My vintage Levi 784s

Bad lighting, bad cellphone camera.
I like that shirt.
thatgirl08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2009, 08:19 AM   #532
DeerVictory
Swamp monster

DeerVictory has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DeerVictory has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DeerVictory has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DeerVictory has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DeerVictory has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DeerVictory has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DeerVictory has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DeerVictory has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DeerVictory has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DeerVictory has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DeerVictory has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I'm feeling romantic today.

hat: Baby, the stars shine bright
Cardigan: H&M
Shirt: fanplusfriend
skirt: bought on egl_comm_sales
necklace: modcloth.com

In her hips, there's revolution.
DeerVictory is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2009, 08:53 PM   #533
thatgirl08
KNOW IT ALL

thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!

I was waiting for my friend to finish trying clothes on, so I was like, hey, picture.

Tank top - Lane Bryant.
Jeans - Old Navy.
Hoodie - Torrid.
Shoes - Payless.
Bag - Torrid.

You can't really see it there, but it's super cute:

Old 01-08-2009, 10:44 PM   #534
Weeze
Justin Bieber of Dims

Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by thatgirl08 View Post

I was waiting for my friend to finish trying clothes on, so I was like, hey, picture.

Tank top - Lane Bryant.
Jeans - Old Navy.
Hoodie - Torrid.
Shoes - Payless.
Bag - Torrid.

I totally just repped you for the zebra stripes. I have a mild zebra stripe obsession right now. hahaha.
Old 01-08-2009, 10:47 PM   #535
thatgirl08
KNOW IT ALL

Quote:
Originally Posted by krismiss View Post
I totally just repped you for the zebra stripes. I have a mild zebra stripe obsession right now. hahaha.
Haha, me too. I love animal print in general.
Old 01-09-2009, 01:05 AM   #536
Weeze
Justin Bieber of Dims

Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Haha, me too. I love animal print in general.
Me toooo.
Actually, when I was moving into my dorm, I realized I had to get my own hair dryer (obviously)....
I am now the chick with the leopard print hair dryer. I love it.
Old 01-09-2009, 01:23 AM   #537
Suze
Too Vanilla For You

Suze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Suze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Suze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Suze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Suze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Suze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Suze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Suze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Suze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Suze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Suze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raegan View Post
I'm feeling romantic today.

hat: Baby, the stars shine bright
Cardigan: H&M
Shirt: fanplusfriend
skirt: bought on egl_comm_sales
necklace: modcloth.com
that hat looks great on you!
no wait,the whole outfit does
Quote:

Tank top - Lane Bryant.
Jeans - Old Navy.
Hoodie - Torrid.
Shoes - Payless.
Bag - Torrid.

too cute!
Suze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2009, 04:27 AM   #538
cherylharrell
Always Mikes Big Girl

cherylharrell knows EXACTLY what's going oncherylharrell knows EXACTLY what's going oncherylharrell knows EXACTLY what's going oncherylharrell knows EXACTLY what's going oncherylharrell knows EXACTLY what's going oncherylharrell knows EXACTLY what's going oncherylharrell knows EXACTLY what's going on

The stuff looks so good on ya'll. I like the hat. Where is the cute rainbow print purse from?
Old 01-09-2009, 09:09 AM   #539
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

My new dark denim jeans.
New hoodie I got for Christmas that is a grape purple colour with a lighter purple pattern all over it. SO CUTE. New reeboks.

I look pretty cute if I don't say so myself. Must take pictures of the hoodie, I LURVE it.

Edit:
I took a quick pic at work to show the hoodie. Hehe.

Last edited by Surlysomething; 01-09-2009 at 09:35 AM. Reason: added pic
Surlysomething is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2009, 09:10 AM   #540
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
[IMG]

So cute!
Surlysomething is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2009, 01:24 PM   #541
URTalking2Jenn

URTalking2Jenn carries a lot of weight on this boardURTalking2Jenn carries a lot of weight on this boardURTalking2Jenn carries a lot of weight on this boardURTalking2Jenn carries a lot of weight on this boardURTalking2Jenn carries a lot of weight on this board

Quote:

Tank top - Lane Bryant.
Jeans - Old Navy.
Hoodie - Torrid.
Shoes - Payless.
Bag - Torrid.
o.k. love the whole thing. so cute.

My new home has blocked Dims, so I'm having to cut down my Dims time. I'll try to keep in touch when I can.;)
URTalking2Jenn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2009, 01:29 PM   #542
kayrae
doot doot doot

kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!

hey biatch. talk to me on aim.
kayrae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2009, 02:15 PM   #543
g-squared

g-squared is a member of the 500 clubg-squared is a member of the 500 clubg-squared is a member of the 500 clubg-squared is a member of the 500 clubg-squared is a member of the 500 clubg-squared is a member of the 500 club

I went shopping today and I bought a new jacket at marshall's, which coincidentally is where I bought the t-shirt I'm wearing underneath.

Old 01-09-2009, 02:22 PM   #544
kayrae
doot doot doot

kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!

nice, g.

here is me, off to nowhere:

kayrae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2009, 03:13 PM   #545
The Orange Mage
♓ Fishy Pisces! ♓

The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!

Top: Same ol' thing from Target you've seen once before.
Jeans: New eBay find! Jeans from Silver. It's from their "Red Label" line, which is tighter and straighter from the waist to the knees, of course with some stretch. This is awesome because their normal line is built for decently curvy women with big hips and thighs. They're two sizes too big (they use the "designer" sizes ala 25, 26, 27, and so on...) but add a belt and they look well fitted. This is probably my new favorite pair of jeans.

Also, my butt. Please be gentle.
Old 01-09-2009, 03:20 PM   #546
DeerVictory
Swamp monster

DeerVictory has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DeerVictory has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DeerVictory has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DeerVictory has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DeerVictory has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DeerVictory has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DeerVictory has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DeerVictory has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DeerVictory has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DeerVictory has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DeerVictory has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Orange Mage View Post

Top: Same ol' thing from Target you've seen once before.
Jeans: New eBay find! Jeans from Silver. It's from their "Red Label" line, which is tighter and straighter from the waist to the knees, of course with some stretch. This is awesome because their normal line is built for decently curvy women with big hips and thighs. They're two sizes too big (they use the "designer" sizes ala 25, 26, 27, and so on...) but add a belt and they look well fitted. This is probably my new favorite pair of jeans.

Also, my butt. Please be gentle.
Your legs go on for miles.

In her hips, there's revolution.
DeerVictory is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2009, 04:27 PM   #547
liz (di-va)

liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.

In case you're ever jealous of people with lymphedema...here is my psycho Tyrolean hiker/Solid Gold dancer/Jazzercise instructor/hernia patient compression get-up. awwwwwww yeah, baby, FASHION! with CROCS! mmm....

Last edited by liz (di-va); 01-24-2010 at 10:43 AM.
liz (di-va) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2009, 06:03 PM   #548
The Orange Mage
♓ Fishy Pisces! ♓

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raegan View Post
Your legs go on for miles.
Thanks! Those jeans are a size 28x35, lol.

I would think more guys than you think have long legs, it's just that men's fashion almost never emphasizes that.
Old 01-09-2009, 09:40 PM   #549
cherylharrell
Always Mikes Big Girl

cherylharrell knows EXACTLY what's going oncherylharrell knows EXACTLY what's going oncherylharrell knows EXACTLY what's going oncherylharrell knows EXACTLY what's going oncherylharrell knows EXACTLY what's going oncherylharrell knows EXACTLY what's going oncherylharrell knows EXACTLY what's going on

If my hubby wore those I'd have to hem them for him. He is 5'3 is is the same height as Davy Jones of the Monkees...
Old 01-09-2009, 10:45 PM   #550
g-squared

g-squared is a member of the 500 clubg-squared is a member of the 500 clubg-squared is a member of the 500 clubg-squared is a member of the 500 clubg-squared is a member of the 500 clubg-squared is a member of the 500 club

Quote:

Tank top - Lane Bryant.
Jeans - Old Navy.
Hoodie - Torrid.
Shoes - Payless.
Bag - Torrid.

I can't decide if I liked you better as a lion or a zebra.