Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 01-17-2009, 06:31 PM   #601
Hole

Hole never has a post go unnoticedHole never has a post go unnoticedHole never has a post go unnoticedHole never has a post go unnoticedHole never has a post go unnoticedHole never has a post go unnoticedHole never has a post go unnoticed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cors View Post

Cuuute hooded evil cat top with kitty ears!
I LOVE it.
Hole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2009, 06:36 PM   #602
Fascinita
Jeez, we're blessed!

Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.

A raincoat.
Fascinita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2009, 07:20 PM   #603
mossystate
flicks a booger on conrad

mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.

closes blinds
mossystate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2009, 07:33 PM   #604
Fascinita
Jeez, we're blessed!

Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mossystate View Post
closes blinds
You can run, but you can't hide!
Fascinita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2009, 07:58 PM   #605
AshleyEileen
chunky

AshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Troubs, I hate you and how cute you are.
Old 01-17-2009, 09:37 PM   #606
troubadours

troubadours has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!troubadours has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!troubadours has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!troubadours has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!troubadours has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!troubadours has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!troubadours has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!troubadours has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!troubadours has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!troubadours has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!troubadours has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AshleyEileen View Post
Troubs, I hate you and how cute you are.
can't we just be cute together!?
troubadours is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2009, 10:04 PM   #607
AshleyEileen
chunky

AshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by troubadours View Post
can't we just be cute together!?
Yes, please!
Show me your ways.
Old 01-17-2009, 10:16 PM   #608
Weeze
Justin Bieber of Dims

Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

i think we all need to have a sleepover, complete with sweat pantsssssss...

Wearing: too tight for wearing in public Boys Like Girls t-shirt (yeah, I know. I'm a lame-o x 10)
and the Wildwood sweatpants... again.
Old 01-18-2009, 12:12 AM   #609
cherylharrell
Always Mikes Big Girl

cherylharrell knows EXACTLY what's going oncherylharrell knows EXACTLY what's going oncherylharrell knows EXACTLY what's going oncherylharrell knows EXACTLY what's going oncherylharrell knows EXACTLY what's going oncherylharrell knows EXACTLY what's going oncherylharrell knows EXACTLY what's going on

Bummy pj's. But earlier when going out with friends I wore teal colored flarelegged corduroy jeans from Old Navy (from back when they had real sized clothes in their stores), a teal colored plaid flannel shirt from either Woman Within or Roamans, shoe boots, necklace, erraings, rings bracelet etc. I'm not much on plaids usually but this one was a cute color & not so masculinely looking...
Old 01-18-2009, 12:56 PM   #610
Gingembre
radar detector

Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!

Love that top, Cors!

I'm wearing lilac & white gingham pyjamas with a pink vest top under the top, and navy blue fleecey bed sock! Stylish!
Sticks and stones may break your bones but words can break your heart - Tim Minchin
Gingembre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2009, 05:26 PM   #611
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

My favorite perfectly worn-in jeans. A black tshirt. Black bra. New white socks! ( i love me some new socks)
Surlysomething is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2009, 05:31 PM   #612
troubadours

troubadours has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!troubadours has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!troubadours has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!troubadours has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!troubadours has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!troubadours has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!troubadours has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!troubadours has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!troubadours has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!troubadours has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!troubadours has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

wiwt the dinerrr

Attachment 57359

Attachment 57360

dress, leggings - target
vest - f21 (this is my first time wearing a vest, idk how i feel tbh)
boots - urbn
hat - my brothers?????

Last edited by troubadours; 11-08-2009 at 09:08 PM.
Old 01-18-2009, 06:24 PM   #613
Weeze
Justin Bieber of Dims

Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
wiwt the dinerr

dress, leggings - target
boots - urbn
hat - my brothers?????
Love iiiiit!
The vest is cute.
I think I need to find that top, though.

Me right now:
Old 01-18-2009, 09:28 PM   #614
Paul

Paul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Very cute look Troub. You look so serious in the first picture. You do have a good fashion sense. I love your hair as well.
Quote:
wiwt the dinerrr

Attachment 57359

Attachment 57360

dress, leggings - target
boots - urbn
hat - my brothers?????

I'm a Canadian.
Paul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2009, 09:31 PM   #615
kayrae
doot doot doot

kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default It feels like summer in California

Without glasses

Superman
kayrae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2009, 05:02 AM   #616
Tanuki
Bear. Rawr~!

Tanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions community

I always love your cloths kayrae!

And troubadours and krismiss you both look fantastic in your new pics!

This is me today~

New shirt

New Pacman Hoodie!

.....now I just need to find a hoodie with kitty ears in my size!
Tanuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2009, 07:18 AM   #617
LisaInNC

LisaInNC has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LisaInNC has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LisaInNC has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LisaInNC has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LisaInNC has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LisaInNC has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LisaInNC has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LisaInNC has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LisaInNC has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LisaInNC has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LisaInNC has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by T-Bear View Post
I always love your cloths kayrae!

New Pacman Hoodie!

.....now I just need to find a hoodie with kitty ears in my size!

I LOVE this hoodie!! OMG I want I want I want

Sometimes, being a bitch is all a woman has to hang on to.
LisaInNC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2009, 10:10 AM   #618
Hole

Hole never has a post go unnoticedHole never has a post go unnoticedHole never has a post go unnoticedHole never has a post go unnoticedHole never has a post go unnoticedHole never has a post go unnoticedHole never has a post go unnoticed

Quote:
Originally Posted by kayrae View Post
Without glasses

Superman
The outfit really suits you. Nice choice!

I love your hoody T-bear.
Hole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2009, 11:17 AM   #619
troubadours

first day of class :3

Attachment 57524

Attachment 57520

Attachment 57521

Attachment 57523

Attachment 57522

cardi, legwarmers, dress - target
tights - avenue lol
boots - rocket dog via journeys (omg got them on sale for $20!!!)
necklace - urbn

Last edited by troubadours; 11-08-2009 at 09:08 PM.
Old 01-20-2009, 11:23 AM   #620
Weeze
Justin Bieber of Dims

Troubs, I adoooore your hair!
Old 01-20-2009, 11:31 AM   #621
shadowmaker87

shadowmaker87 can now change their title
Cool what am i weraing now?!

i'm wearing my army uniform acu's) and getting ready for deployment!; and tryin not to think bout home but i know everything is ok at home n home will take care of it self!
shadowmaker87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2009, 05:51 PM   #622
kayrae
doot doot doot

kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!

I am loving the cardigan, the boots, and the dress! I love your style, Troubs.

Here's a dress I just bought from Torrid recently. I am really into flowers right now. And ladies, can I just say something? I completely love this thread, mostly because you inspire me. I see your outfits and I see how you beauties work it!!!

Last edited by kayrae; 01-20-2009 at 05:57 PM.
kayrae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2009, 06:19 PM   #623
george83
DADDY IN A DRESS

george83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by T-Bear View Post

New Pacman Hoodie!

THATS GOT TO BE THE COOLEST HOODIE EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!

I wants lol.
Old 01-20-2009, 06:31 PM   #624
bobbleheaddoll
loves her bhm!

bobbleheaddoll makes people happy simply by logging inbobbleheaddoll makes people happy simply by logging inbobbleheaddoll makes people happy simply by logging inbobbleheaddoll makes people happy simply by logging inbobbleheaddoll makes people happy simply by logging inbobbleheaddoll makes people happy simply by logging inbobbleheaddoll makes people happy simply by logging inbobbleheaddoll makes people happy simply by logging inbobbleheaddoll makes people happy simply by logging inbobbleheaddoll makes people happy simply by logging in

george,

where did you find the cute shirt you wear in your avatar? my daughter would love that!
Old 01-20-2009, 06:48 PM   #625
george83
DADDY IN A DRESS

george83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobbleheaddoll View Post
george,

where did you find the cute shirt you wear in your avatar? my daughter would love that!

This top here??

I got it off ebay but its avaible on several gothic clothing sites, its by Hell Bunny

It comes in Red, white or purple.

Hell Bunny Top

This site sells it and ships to the US. Hope this helps