Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 01-20-2009, 07:48 PM   #626
kinkykitten
FFA-Property of Von_Pudge

kinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging in

Hate to put this image into your heads... but I'm wearing nothing but a smile!!!

kinkykitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2009, 07:49 PM   #627
kinkykitten

kinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by kayrae View Post
I am loving the cardigan, the boots, and the dress! I love your style, Troubs.

Here's a dress I just bought from Torrid recently. I am really into flowers right now. And ladies, can I just say something? I completely love this thread, mostly because you inspire me. I see your outfits and I see how you beauties work it!!!

That is such a pretty dress kayrae... You look gorgeous!
Old 01-20-2009, 07:50 PM   #628
Tania
Disneyland Bobsled Team

Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

That's a gorgeous dress, Kayrae! I recently bought Torrid's bubble-hem chiffon in the black floral. Their dresses have been awesome lately.
Tania is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2009, 07:52 PM   #629
george83
DADDY IN A DRESS

george83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by kinkykitten View Post
Hate to put this image into your heads... but I'm wearing nothing but a smile!!!

You must be bloody freezing

Quick put on some clothes young lady!!!!!!
Old 01-20-2009, 09:16 PM   #630
kayrae
doot doot doot

kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!

Tania, post a picture with YOU in the dress. I would love to see it!
kayrae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2009, 09:25 PM   #631
kinkykitten

Quote:
Originally Posted by george83 View Post
You must be bloody freezing

Quick put on some clothes young lady!!!!!!
Hahahaa I'm all wrapped up in blankets
Old 01-20-2009, 10:04 PM   #632
kayrae
doot doot doot

kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!

Naked and wrapped in blankets... you're funny!
Old 01-20-2009, 10:06 PM   #633
Weeze
Justin Bieber of Dims

Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

too-tight-to-wear-in-public Penn State t-shirt (that horror gets saved for the roommate, hahaha)
and bright yellow with rainbow heart pajama pants...

and pink flipflops for when I leave the room.

Shirt = Penn State, duh.
Pants = Vanity Fair Outlet
FlipFlops = ON
Old 01-20-2009, 10:28 PM   #634
george83
DADDY IN A DRESS

george83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by kinkykitten View Post
Hahahaa I'm all wrapped up in blankets
So you lied to us your not naked at all

The cheek of yea lol.
Old 01-20-2009, 10:55 PM   #635
Tania
Disneyland Bobsled Team

Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Your wish is my command, Kayrae!

Old 01-20-2009, 11:11 PM   #636
Tania
Disneyland Bobsled Team

And because I'm in the mood for dress-up:

The white sweater I bought the other night + Zaftique flowery dress I got a couple of weeks ago.
Old 01-21-2009, 04:25 PM   #637
AshleyEileen
chunky

AshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by krismiss View Post
too-tight-to-wear-in-public Penn State t-shirt (that horror gets saved for the roommate, hahaha)
and bright yellow with rainbow heart pajama pants...

and pink flipflops for when I leave the room.

Shirt = Penn State, duh.
Pants = Vanity Fair Outlet
FlipFlops = ON
The horror is that it's a Penn State shirt.
Old 01-21-2009, 04:37 PM   #638
george83
DADDY IN A DRESS

I'm wearing the skirt and one of the pairs of shoes I bought earlier today.

Old 01-21-2009, 04:37 PM   #639
AshleyEileen
chunky

AshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Eh, just another day at LB.

Blue Cardigan: Torrid
Striped Tube Top: LB
Necklace: FB
Pants: LB

Last edited by AshleyEileen; 06-22-2009 at 05:43 PM.
AshleyEileen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2009, 04:44 PM   #640
george83
DADDY IN A DRESS

Quote:
Originally Posted by AshleyEileen View Post

extremely cute
Old 01-21-2009, 04:55 PM   #641
AshleyEileen
chunky

Quote:
extremely cute
Merci beaucoup!
Old 01-21-2009, 05:04 PM   #642
george83
DADDY IN A DRESS

Quote:
Merci beaucoup!
je vous en prie
Old 01-21-2009, 07:22 PM   #643
bobbleheaddoll
loves her bhm!

bobbleheaddoll makes people happy simply by logging inbobbleheaddoll makes people happy simply by logging inbobbleheaddoll makes people happy simply by logging inbobbleheaddoll makes people happy simply by logging inbobbleheaddoll makes people happy simply by logging inbobbleheaddoll makes people happy simply by logging inbobbleheaddoll makes people happy simply by logging inbobbleheaddoll makes people happy simply by logging inbobbleheaddoll makes people happy simply by logging inbobbleheaddoll makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:

This top here??

I got it off ebay but its avaible on several gothic clothing sites, its by Hell Bunny

It comes in Red, white or purple.

Hell Bunny Top

This site sells it and ships to the US. Hope this helps
thank you!
Old 01-21-2009, 07:29 PM   #644
george83
DADDY IN A DRESS

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobbleheaddoll View Post
thank you!
No worries anything to help , your daughter must have great taste .
Old 01-21-2009, 08:13 PM   #645
The Orange Mage
♓ Fishy Pisces! ♓

The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!

Stripy top: Target (Young Men's section)
Spooky top: Target (Junior's section during halloween)
Jeans: Silver Jeans [Red Label Fit] (eBay)

Stripy top is there for two reasons: (1) It's cold out, and (2) very short sleeves show hair.

I need to get (and experiment with!) Nair for Men...
The Orange Mage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2009, 08:17 PM   #646
kayrae
doot doot doot

You shop in the juniors section?! Your clothes must be inexpensive... lucky
Old 01-21-2009, 08:38 PM   #647
Fascinita
Jeez, we're blessed!

Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Big, fluffy white cotton robe.
Old 01-22-2009, 02:25 AM   #648
liz (di-va)

liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.

My favorite cheap-ass Old Navy shirt that nonetheless makes me feel put-together and sexay.
liz (di-va) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2009, 06:19 AM   #649
Tanuki
Bear. Rawr~!

Tanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:

Super cute!

As for me....

New shirt~
Tanuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2009, 10:22 AM   #650
Weeze
Justin Bieber of Dims

Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I think the Bear needs to move to the US...

Preferably East coast :P