Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 01-22-2009, 08:13 PM   #651
AshleyEileen
chunky

AshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by T-Bear View Post
Super cute!

Old 01-22-2009, 08:28 PM   #652
SoliloquyOfaSiren

SoliloquyOfaSiren can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesSoliloquyOfaSiren can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

wore this the other day lol....belted dress is from wet seal...jeans are from my friend Adam's closet lol, and boots are from Payless.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg body.jpg (77.5 KB, 346 views)

So shall we recap this pathetic life?
I'll role the clip, you'll hold the knife.
Rewind back to when you cared,
then fast-forward to the scars we bare.
And we'll open our eyes to find everything's fading.
Reckon it's fatal, but just look at the ratings.
Because the populace indulges through TV screens,
TiVo the laughter and mute the screams.
Thus we bottle all our tears inside,
repress the pain till our hearts collide...
SoliloquyOfaSiren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2009, 08:29 PM   #653
SoliloquyOfaSiren

SoliloquyOfaSiren can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesSoliloquyOfaSiren can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Super cute!

As for me....

New shirt~
I want your dudzzzz

Old 01-23-2009, 12:21 AM   #654
kayrae
doot doot doot

kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!

Very cute dress, Soliloquy.

Tania, I wanted to buy that dress but I could only allow myself one dress. That little number looks great on you. I am big fan of Torrid.
kayrae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2009, 12:23 AM   #655
Tania
Disneyland Bobsled Team

Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kayrae View Post
Tania, I wanted to buy that dress but I could only allow myself one dress. That little number looks great on you. I am big fan of Torrid.
I feel you there; they have so many great dresses! Thank you for the compliment; you look amazing in the dress you chose (I want it!).
Tania is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2009, 04:12 AM   #656
SoliloquyOfaSiren

Quote:
Very cute dress, Soliloquy.

aw thankies!!!!

Old 01-24-2009, 11:25 PM   #657
Fascinita
Jeez, we're blessed!

Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Naked. (Under my heather gray cotton nightshirt from Target.)
Old 01-25-2009, 03:50 AM   #658
kayrae
doot doot doot

kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!

Ooh la la
Old 01-25-2009, 07:19 PM   #659
Weeze
Justin Bieber of Dims

Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

White zip up hoodie -WallyWorld (yeah, I know..... )
Penn State t-shirt -gift from my uncle (PSU alum... slightly obsessed)
blue plaid flannel pants with a number 48 and Johnson on the leg - promotional crap from work, but free AND comfortable...
Old 01-25-2009, 08:09 PM   #660
AshleyEileen
chunky

AshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions community

At work:
Sailor sweater; LB
Modern knit pants; LB
Necklace; FB

At home:
SEA tee

Last edited by AshleyEileen; 06-22-2009 at 05:43 PM.
AshleyEileen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2009, 08:46 PM   #661
Jay West Coast
Witness to the Thickness

Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
I am loving the cardigan, the boots, and the dress! I love your style, Troubs.

Here's a dress I just bought from Torrid recently. I am really into flowers right now. And ladies, can I just say something? I completely love this thread, mostly because you inspire me. I see your outfits and I see how you beauties work it!!!

Very cute, Kayrae!
Old 01-25-2009, 08:56 PM   #662
Cors
Delurking

Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!

Sweet outfits, AshleyEileen and Kayrae!

I find this thread inspiring too, its fun to see colours and all that cuteness!
Cors is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2009, 07:44 AM   #663
Tanuki
Bear. Rawr~!

Tanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by AshleyEileen View Post
At work:
Sailor sweater; LB
Modern knit pants; LB
Necklace; FB

At home:
SEA tee
As adorable as ever!

I love your cloths tooo....
Tanuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2009, 08:08 AM   #664
cherylharrell
Always Mikes Big Girl

cherylharrell knows EXACTLY what's going oncherylharrell knows EXACTLY what's going oncherylharrell knows EXACTLY what's going oncherylharrell knows EXACTLY what's going oncherylharrell knows EXACTLY what's going oncherylharrell knows EXACTLY what's going oncherylharrell knows EXACTLY what's going on

bummy pj's. Yesterday I wore my old black sweater dress I got yrs ago in Stuarts Plus (how I miss them), black belt, black & gold earrings, god necklace, bracelets rings etc, black hair clips and my new black patent knee hi boots (which fit a wide calf) from Roamans...
Old 01-26-2009, 09:05 AM   #665
AshleyEileen
chunky

Quote:
As adorable as ever!

I love your cloths tooo....
I hope you know I thought of you after I put that shirt on.
haha
Old 01-26-2009, 10:25 AM   #666
QueenB
zoo-music girl

QueenB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!QueenB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!QueenB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!QueenB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!QueenB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!QueenB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!QueenB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!QueenB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!QueenB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!QueenB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!QueenB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

kayrae! that dress looks amazing on you.
QueenB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2009, 05:42 AM   #667
Tanuki
Bear. Rawr~!

Tanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
I hope you know I thought of you after I put that shirt on.
haha
Hehe!

Awesome~
Old 01-27-2009, 10:51 AM   #668
kayrae
doot doot doot

Thanks for the compliments, guys, keep 'em coming

Hahaha. I wish more people would post their outfits.
Old 01-27-2009, 12:51 PM   #669
URTalking2Jenn

URTalking2Jenn carries a lot of weight on this boardURTalking2Jenn carries a lot of weight on this boardURTalking2Jenn carries a lot of weight on this boardURTalking2Jenn carries a lot of weight on this boardURTalking2Jenn carries a lot of weight on this board

Quote:
At work:
Sailor sweater; LB
Modern knit pants; LB
Necklace; FB
I was going to buy that LB sweater, but ran out of money. Maybe I'll get it later...btw.. you look great as always.

My new home has blocked Dims, so I'm having to cut down my Dims time. I'll try to keep in touch when I can.;)
URTalking2Jenn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2009, 02:16 PM   #670
itsfine
Miss Manda

itsfine can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesitsfine can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesitsfine can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

[IMG]ttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v106/staywithmanda/Photo70.jpg[/IMG]

Tank Top : 3x, The Deb
Teeshirt: 3x, Torrid
Sweatshirt: 3x, Old Navy
Jeans: 6 red, LB
Necklace: gift purchased from Etsy.com
itsfine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2009, 02:17 PM   #671
itsfine
Miss Manda

itsfine can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesitsfine can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesitsfine can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Tank Top : 3x, The Deb
Teeshirt: 3x, Torrid
Sweatshirt: 3x, Old Navy
Jeans: 6 red, LB
Necklace: gift purchased from Etsy.com

itsfine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2009, 06:56 PM   #672
AshleyEileen
chunky

Quote:
Originally Posted by URTalking2Jenn View Post
I was going to buy that LB sweater, but ran out of money. Maybe I'll get it later...btw.. you look great as always.
Thanks, lady!
Old 01-27-2009, 09:01 PM   #673
Jennifer72

Jennifer72 can now change their title

This pic is cross posted from the recent pics thread. But I thought I'd share what I'm wearing going out tonight

Everything I'm wearing is from my current mecca, Torrid
Jennifer72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2009, 05:09 AM   #674
Tania
Disneyland Bobsled Team

Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Looking great, Jennifer and Manda!
Tania is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2009, 08:29 AM   #675
Tanuki
Bear. Rawr~!

I love this thread way to much...

itsfine you are a real beauty!