Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 01-28-2009, 09:01 PM   #676
Jennifer72

Jennifer72 can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tania View Post
Looking great, Jennifer and Manda!
Thanks Tania!
Jennifer72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2009, 11:14 AM   #677
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default The reality of Ottawa in January

down-filled jacket from Eddie Bauer (picked it up 60% off, a couple of years ago)

toque was a recent sale purchase at Sears, picked it up because it is thin enough to shove in a pocket, so I use it when I'm going to be in and out of buildings and not out in the cold for too long.

Underneath I'm wearing other stuff......but in January in Ottawa, who cares?

Last edited by Tad; 08-18-2009 at 10:40 AM.
Tad is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2009, 11:15 AM   #678
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by edx View Post
down-filled jacket from Eddie Bauer (picked it up 60% off, a couple of years ago)

toque was a recent sale purchase at Sears, picked it up because it is thin enough to shove in a pocket, so I use it when I'm going to be in and out of buildings and not out in the cold for too long.

You look so...Canadian.
Surlysomething is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2009, 02:56 AM   #679
kayrae
doot doot doot

kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!

I'm Hawaiian. I can wear muumuus, so there!

*ahem* I basically bought a vintage dress online that was a size too big. I can't sew, and apparently, I'm too lazy to find someone who can get it better fitted to flatter curves. I pretty much wear this as a nightgown. I really love the flower detail on the sleeves and the curly cues on the pockets. Overall, I think it's a pretty dress that looks like a sack on me. Ha!
kayrae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2009, 01:31 PM   #680
intraultra
big monster lover

intraultra makes people happy simply by logging inintraultra makes people happy simply by logging inintraultra makes people happy simply by logging inintraultra makes people happy simply by logging inintraultra makes people happy simply by logging inintraultra makes people happy simply by logging inintraultra makes people happy simply by logging inintraultra makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by kayrae View Post

*ahem* I basically bought a vintage dress online that was a size too big. I can't sew, and apparently, I'm too lazy to find someone who can get it better fitted to flatter curves. I pretty much wear this as a nightgown. I really love the flower detail on the sleeves and the curly cues on the pockets. Overall, I think it's a pretty dress that looks like a sack on me. Ha!
High waist belt?
intraultra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2009, 12:00 AM   #681
cherylharrell
Always Mikes Big Girl

cherylharrell knows EXACTLY what's going oncherylharrell knows EXACTLY what's going oncherylharrell knows EXACTLY what's going oncherylharrell knows EXACTLY what's going oncherylharrell knows EXACTLY what's going oncherylharrell knows EXACTLY what's going oncherylharrell knows EXACTLY what's going on

Bummy pj's but here's yesterdays pic of me. I am on the left & am wearing the teal sweater (from Fashion Bug) & teal flared pants (from either Roamans or Woman Within). The lady in the blue sweater is my hubbys cousin. 2 BBW's having a good time at Shoneys...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DSCF2190.JPG (42.0 KB, 374 views)
Old 02-01-2009, 10:23 AM   #682
Tania
Disneyland Bobsled Team

Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

That sweater is so pretty, Cheryl! Looks great.

This is me, 30 seconds ago...

White lace top from LB (bought yesterday!) over a dotted cami from LB Outlet (almost a year ago), Macy*s jeans (that you can't see), my great-uncle's mother's cameo, and a hair-rose from Torrid's Spring '08 stuff.

Last edited by Tania; 08-05-2011 at 08:01 PM.
Tania is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2009, 01:08 PM   #683
DeerVictory
Swamp monster

DeerVictory has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DeerVictory has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DeerVictory has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DeerVictory has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DeerVictory has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DeerVictory has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DeerVictory has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DeerVictory has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DeerVictory has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DeerVictory has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DeerVictory has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:

White lace top from LB (bought yesterday!) over a dotted cami from LB Outlet (almost a year ago), Macy*s jeans (that you can't see), my great-uncle's mother's cameo, and a hair-rose from Torrid's Spring '08 stuff.

You have beautiful hair.

In her hips, there's revolution.
DeerVictory is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2009, 01:14 PM   #684
DeerVictory
Swamp monster

DeerVictory has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DeerVictory has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DeerVictory has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DeerVictory has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DeerVictory has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DeerVictory has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DeerVictory has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DeerVictory has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DeerVictory has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DeerVictory has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DeerVictory has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Sometimes I like to straddle that line between "aweee" and "...wut?"

I acknowledge that this is more of a "..wut?" than anything.

But OMG GUISS, it has crochet cherries.

It makes me smile to think of how ridiculous I'm going to look, walking around in the middle of winter like I'm going to go berry picking.

also, I need a new petticoat.

In her hips, there's revolution.
DeerVictory is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2009, 01:59 PM   #685
AshleyEileen
chunky

AshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:

I just tried that top on today! I loved it but it looked horrible on me. It looks great on you, though!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raegan View Post

Amazingly beautiful. Always.
Old 02-01-2009, 06:30 PM   #686
Tania
Disneyland Bobsled Team

Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Awww, Thanks Raegan and Ashley!

R, that cherry sweater is probably the coolest thing I've ever seen! ADORABLE!
Old 02-01-2009, 06:43 PM   #687
Oirish
The Dude

Oirish knows EXACTLY what's going onOirish knows EXACTLY what's going onOirish knows EXACTLY what's going onOirish knows EXACTLY what's going onOirish knows EXACTLY what's going onOirish knows EXACTLY what's going onOirish knows EXACTLY what's going on

I like that quirky style. It shows some personality.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raegan View Post

But OMG GUISS, it has crochet cherries.

It makes me smile to think of how ridiculous I'm going to look, walking around in the middle of winter like I'm going to go berry picking.

also, I need a new petticoat.
Oirish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2009, 07:04 PM   #688
Crystal

Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oirish View Post
I like that quirky style. It shows some personality.
I completely agree.

Gorgeous outfit, Raegan.

This is one of those things that very few people could pull off.

I am not one of them.
Crystal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2009, 08:23 PM   #689
Leishycat
Dark and scarry

Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrystalUT11 View Post
I completely agree.

Gorgeous outfit, Raegan.

This is one of those things that very few people could pull off.

I am not one of them.
I bet you could. You're plenty cute enough.
Old 02-02-2009, 04:05 AM   #690
cherylharrell
Always Mikes Big Girl

cherylharrell knows EXACTLY what's going oncherylharrell knows EXACTLY what's going oncherylharrell knows EXACTLY what's going oncherylharrell knows EXACTLY what's going oncherylharrell knows EXACTLY what's going oncherylharrell knows EXACTLY what's going oncherylharrell knows EXACTLY what's going on

Here is the purple $5 sweater dress from Rainbow. It looks kinda blue in the pics for some reason. But it's purple. I may wear it to one of the 2 Arlo Guthrie concerts I am going to this month. Wooo...
Old 02-02-2009, 04:17 AM   #691
cherylharrell
Always Mikes Big Girl

Here is the purple $5 sweater dress from Rainbow. It looks kinda blue in the pics for some reason. And my purple leggings look black lol. But it's purple. I may wear it to one of the 2 Arlo Guthrie concerts I am going to this month. Wooo...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DSCF2217.JPG (41.0 KB, 305 views)
File Type: jpg DSCF2219.JPG (43.7 KB, 305 views)
Old 02-02-2009, 09:07 AM   #692
Tania
Disneyland Bobsled Team

Cute outfit! I love purple; heart necklace is pretty, too!
Old 02-02-2009, 03:34 PM   #693
Tanuki
Bear. Rawr~!

Tanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions community

This is a new pajama top I love it I cant stop wearing it cos its so soft and cuddly

Tanuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2009, 03:52 AM   #694
cherylharrell
Always Mikes Big Girl

Thanks! I got the necklace at Torrid I think, a few yrs back...
Old 02-03-2009, 11:28 AM   #695
LalaCity

LalaCity keeps pushing the rep limit!LalaCity keeps pushing the rep limit!LalaCity keeps pushing the rep limit!LalaCity keeps pushing the rep limit!LalaCity keeps pushing the rep limit!LalaCity keeps pushing the rep limit!LalaCity keeps pushing the rep limit!LalaCity keeps pushing the rep limit!LalaCity keeps pushing the rep limit!LalaCity keeps pushing the rep limit!LalaCity keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kayrae View Post

Oh my God -- I love your muumuu!
LalaCity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2009, 11:41 AM   #696
Fascinita
Jeez, we're blessed!

Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by edx View Post

Totally Northern Exposure. Cute!
Old 02-03-2009, 02:42 PM   #697
Gingembre
radar detector

Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!

I am still wearing my work clothes: grey jumper, white shirt & black trousers. Jazzed things up a bit with my red shoes! (Can you tell I used 2 different flash setting much?! Lolz).
Sticks and stones may break your bones but words can break your heart - Tim Minchin

Last edited by Gingembre; 07-22-2011 at 04:40 PM.
Gingembre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2009, 02:45 PM   #698
Cors
Delurking

Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gingembre View Post
I am still wearing my work clothes: grey jumper, white shirt & black trousers. Jazzed things up a bit with my red shoes! (Can you tell I used 2 different flash setting much?! Lolz).
Hot shoes, and a lovely pop of colour indeed. How did they fare in the snow?
Cors is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2009, 02:57 PM   #699
Gingembre
radar detector

Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cors View Post
Hot shoes, and a lovely pop of colour indeed. How did they fare in the snow?
Well, what I neglected to photograph was the sexy brown leather walking boots I walked to work in today! Lol!
Sticks and stones may break your bones but words can break your heart - Tim Minchin
Gingembre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2009, 06:36 PM   #700
kayrae
doot doot doot

kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!

Cute outfit, Gingembre! Those red shoes are divine.
kayrae is offline   Reply With Quote