Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Clothing/Fashion

Old 08-16-2008, 04:21 PM   #51
Suze
Too Vanilla For You

Suze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Suze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Suze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Suze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Suze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Suze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Suze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Suze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Suze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Suze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Suze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

*hoodie from paris hilton's clothing line
*tee w/ a photo print of my family.
*a nice pink skirt from the 90's.

accessories...
pink crocs & betsy johnson's "telephone bag"

Suze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2008, 10:41 AM   #52
Neen
Free Spirit

Neen can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesNeen can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesNeen can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Black running shorts, scoop neck lavender fitted t - shirt..
Old 08-18-2008, 10:48 AM   #53
Sugar Magnolia
vmilwa :)

Sugar Magnolia never has a post go unnoticedSugar Magnolia never has a post go unnoticedSugar Magnolia never has a post go unnoticedSugar Magnolia never has a post go unnoticedSugar Magnolia never has a post go unnoticedSugar Magnolia never has a post go unnoticedSugar Magnolia never has a post go unnoticedSugar Magnolia never has a post go unnoticed

maroon tank top with bermuda jean shorts - sitting on my deck enjoying this beautiful summer afternoon!

"If I loved you less, I might be able to talk about it more."
~J. Austen's Emma
Sugar Magnolia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2008, 11:20 AM   #54
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

A white, light-weight cotton, short-sleeved, button-down-collar shirt (what my wife calls my ďDilbert shirtĒ). It has the benefits of being comfortable on a warm day, and really quick and easy to iron.

Olive green flat front cotton dress slacks, which some days I think look great on me and other days I really donít like. Iím leaning towards liking them today, although I admit they are too wide in the hip (I have no hip, even for a guy). I confess that when I was ironing them last night I could not be bothered to put in a crease, so they are not quite as snappy looking as they could be. (can you tell I really didnít feel like ironing yesterday?). Held in place with a thinnish black leather belt with a silver buckle (I just had to push my stomach in to double check the belt--glad nobody noticed me *L*)

And to thoroughly ruin any impression of professionalism that the above might provide: brown leather sandals. I do have socks with me, and keep a pair of black leather dress shoes at work, but Iíve not been meeting anyone who would care today, so Iíve stuck with comfortable.
Old 08-18-2008, 12:42 PM   #55
ashmamma84
Om Namah Shivayah

ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Just got back from the doc...and it's dang hot out!

Mod print sleeveless dress with smocking at the waist - TJMaxx score!
silver thong sandals - Ninewest
big silver hoops - gift from my Mother via Mexico
chunky silver bangles - same
big black tote - Ecko
big black shades - Dior

locs are curly
no makeup
sweep of cliniques super balm on lips
Old 08-18-2008, 05:15 PM   #56
Neen
Free Spirit

Neen can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesNeen can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesNeen can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Man it's hot here on cape cod! Had to switch into a black ribbed tank top that shows way to much boobage..haha and tiny light blue terry shorts..
Old 08-18-2008, 08:59 PM   #57
The Orange Mage
♓ Fishy Pisces! ♓

The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!

Let's see...

Usual glasses
Headphones around my neck
Black/Silver AC/DC t-shirt
some skateboarding shoes (Etnies)
and the crowning piece: a dark blue pair of levi's I found at this scuzzy little hippie shop two towns over. dunno how old (old enough to have an orange tab on the back pocket instead of red) and they're bellbottoms for sure. they seem untouched except they've been...forcibly un-high-waisted with a sharp object. They fit perfectly and were an incredible deal/find.
The Orange Mage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2008, 06:41 AM   #58
DeerVictory
Swamp monster

DeerVictory has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DeerVictory has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DeerVictory has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DeerVictory has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DeerVictory has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DeerVictory has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DeerVictory has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DeerVictory has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DeerVictory has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DeerVictory has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DeerVictory has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I'm cheating, because this is what I was wearing YESTERDAY. I did try to post it, but my computer would not have it.

So I'm wearing an Innocent World dress (the most expensive piece of clothing that I own, if you include shipping and shopping service price). The cardigan is from Ricki's, the tights are from Addition Elle. I'm also wearing a petticoat that isn't visible, which is where the poof is coming from. The petticoat is from In The Starlight.
DeerVictory is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2008, 09:15 AM   #59
Suze
Too Vanilla For You

Suze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Suze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Suze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Suze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Suze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Suze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Suze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Suze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Suze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Suze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Suze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Okeei. Serious.

I tried to look sporty today:

-Unisex track jacket in forest/white, AA
-My overused white fringe scarf, H&M
-Slightly baggy jeans, DP
-Plain black top
- Backpack!
-Headphones.

And here’s a pic of the cropped sweatpants I wore while working out :]

Last edited by Suze; 10-25-2008 at 04:36 AM.
Old 08-19-2008, 09:52 AM   #60
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Pictures are an awesome idea!

Today i'm wearing dark bootleg jeans. A Maroon top with 'ethnic' beaded neckline.

Reeboks (of course-it's always about comfort)

Just a normal work day 'outfit'.
Surlysomething is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2008, 10:13 AM   #61
ThatFatGirl
Why am I still here?

ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I'm wearing brown cotton knit cargo pants from Avenue and a gray tank from ON. Boring, but comfy.

Fleeting Fancies
ThatFatGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2008, 03:55 PM   #62
cherylharrell
Always Mikes Big Girl

cherylharrell knows EXACTLY what's going oncherylharrell knows EXACTLY what's going oncherylharrell knows EXACTLY what's going oncherylharrell knows EXACTLY what's going oncherylharrell knows EXACTLY what's going oncherylharrell knows EXACTLY what's going oncherylharrell knows EXACTLY what's going on

Here goes: I am wearing a denim jumper from Roamans which was a little too long below the knees so I hemmed it up to just barely above the knees. A green round neck t-shirt top form Sears. Gray leggings from Simply Fashion, pink Mary Jane crocks from a Magic Mart Store in Beckley, WV (Only $9), teal colored bracelet from Lane Bryant, teal colored heart necklace on silver chain from a Von Maur store in Columbus, OH (Very expensive store but this was on a sale rack for $5 & hubby got it for me), black diabetic socks from Walmart, gold wedding ring my hubby got me from Roamans for my anniversary a few yrs ago to replace mine which had broke & probably cost too much to repair, ring hubby orlder me thru the mail gold harts & our birthstones for our 21 anniversary, purple ring on index finger from Cato, ring on middle finger from Labe Bryant, pinkky ring from some ethnic store in Columbus, OH...
Old 08-19-2008, 04:52 PM   #63
goofy girl
took a sharp left turn

goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!

light gray slacks and a lavender top
Old 08-19-2008, 04:55 PM   #64
ashmamma84
Om Namah Shivayah

ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!

A-line sleeveless dress with white and black dots
black cardigan
red chunky necklace
low heel patent leather red slingbacks
black work tote
black shades
studs in ears
Old 08-20-2008, 12:33 PM   #65
troubadours

troubadours has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!troubadours has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!troubadours has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!troubadours has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!troubadours has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!troubadours has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!troubadours has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!troubadours has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!troubadours has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!troubadours has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!troubadours has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

right now i'm wearing a purple tank top and shorts but i was so jazzed about my outfit yesterday.

blue plaid shirt i stole from my dads closet (lolol)
belt from torrid
leggings from target
boots from urbn
sweater from f21
retarded face
troubadours is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2008, 12:58 PM   #66
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashmamma84 View Post
A-line sleeveless dress with white and black dots
black cardigan
red chunky necklace
low heel patent leather red slingbacks
black work tote
black shades
studs in ears

You're always so pulled together. Pics, please!
Surlysomething is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2008, 03:20 PM   #67
ashmamma84
Om Namah Shivayah

Quote:
Originally Posted by troubadours View Post
right now i'm wearing a purple tank top and shorts but i was so jazzed about my outfit yesterday.

blue plaid shirt i stole from my dads closet (lolol)
belt from torrid
leggings from target
boots from urbn
sweater from f21
retarded face
I have always been iffy about Urban for boots...I'm looking at a pair right now that I want. Might give them a try. Are the ones you're wearing wide calf?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Surlysomething View Post
You're always so pulled together. Pics, please!
I will if I can just remember - I'm usually a blur in the morning and by the time I get home from work in the evening, I'm ready to throw off my clothes with a quickness. I will try to do better.

Today's 'fit:
khaki and white pinstripe wide leg high waist trouser w/suspenders
white shortsleeve ruffle blouse, tucked in trousers
matching shrunken vest
navy blue wedge heels
museum timepiece
big silver ball studs
usual work tote and shades
Old 08-20-2008, 03:49 PM   #68
troubadours

troubadours has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!troubadours has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!troubadours has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!troubadours has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!troubadours has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!troubadours has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!troubadours has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!troubadours has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!troubadours has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!troubadours has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!troubadours has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
I have always been iffy about Urban for boots...I'm looking at a pair right now that I want. Might give them a try. Are the ones you're wearing wide calf?
nah...i dont think they make wide width ones. and i usually buy a size up than i normally would and they fit fine.

and i totally second the post pics of your outfits :3
Old 08-21-2008, 03:44 PM   #69
Suze
Too Vanilla For You

it's surprisingly difficult to take a good shot of yourself when you haven't figured out the timer yet.

slim fit dark blue jeans
flower tubetop
grey cardi
white sneakers
casio old school watch
apricot leather bag.

Last edited by Suze; 10-25-2008 at 04:36 AM.
Old 08-21-2008, 06:58 PM   #70
troubadours

Quote:
Originally Posted by susieQ View Post
it's surprisingly difficult to take a good shot of yourself when you haven't figured out the timer yet.

slim fit dark blue jeans
flower tubetop
grey cardi
white sneakers
casio old school watch
apricot leather bag.

AHHHH SO CUTE. two thumbs up as usual grl
Old 08-21-2008, 07:28 PM   #71
ashmamma84
Om Namah Shivayah

Spent the day with my Father...

vintage fitted brown bob marley tee (it's so soft)
dark rinse skinny jeans
gold gladiator sandals
cowry shell earbobs
matching bracelet
oversize tan slouch bag

...always a good time hanging with Pop! Forgot to have him snap a pic..I suck, I know.
Old 08-22-2008, 09:17 AM   #72
Suze
Too Vanilla For You

Quote:
Originally Posted by troubadours View Post
AHHHH SO CUTE. two thumbs up as usual grl
thank yeh!
Old 08-22-2008, 11:10 AM   #73
Gingembre
radar detector

Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
vintage fitted brown bob marley tee (it's so soft)
dark rinse skinny jeans
gold gladiator sandals
cowry shell earbobs
matching bracelet
oversize tan slouch bag
Your outfits always sound amazing! I want them all....'cept none of them would suit me!
Sticks and stones may break your bones but words can break your heart - Tim Minchin
Gingembre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2008, 11:11 AM   #74
Gingembre
radar detector

Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by susieQ View Post

slim fit dark blue jeans
flower tubetop
grey cardi
white sneakers
casio old school watch
apricot leather bag.
Love the top and the bag, Sooz
Sticks and stones may break your bones but words can break your heart - Tim Minchin
Gingembre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2008, 11:12 AM   #75
Suze
Too Vanilla For You

And I love you, Ginge.