Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 02-16-2009, 04:41 AM   #751
Tanuki
Bear. Rawr~!

Tanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions community

New stuffs!

Top - Davenport Cabinet Nostalgia In Stereo music tee

Shorts - Random long combat shorts

Boots - Uggs - a early birthday pressent!

Face - Dopey expression~

Tanuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2009, 09:34 AM   #752
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by T-Bear View Post
New stuffs!

Face - Dopey expression~
You look great, T
Surlysomething is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2009, 09:35 AM   #753
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by krismiss View Post
I live in a fantasy land where it is warm and springy....

your cuteness kills me
Old 02-16-2009, 11:57 AM   #754
bexy
is red again <3

bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by T-Bear View Post
New stuffs!

Face - Dopey expression~
Adorable cuteness Sire!! <3

With loves, and hates, and passions just like mine.
bexy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2009, 02:16 PM   #755
Tania
Disneyland Bobsled Team

Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Haha, that's an awesome pose, T.

I love the green and pink, Kriss!

~ The Cure

"She will never submit to any thing requiring industry and patience, and a subjection of the fancy to the understanding."
~ Mr. Knightley on Emma, Jane Austen's Emma
Tania is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2009, 10:13 AM   #756
Mishty
aluminum petunia

Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.

So I got this great pink scarf for V-day!
It matches my fave shirt, only the shirt is way to big for me, but I wore it anyway. I look kinda like a hobo today:
Attached Images
File Type: jpg newnow.jpg (52.8 KB, 321 views)
Well I ain't really falling asleep; I'm fading to black.
Mishty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2009, 11:07 AM   #757
Surlysomething

I'm rocking my jean jacket today. I fell back in love with it recently but it's newish and classic looking (not creepy stormriderish) - I have some cool pins on it that I got from this neat vendor. They're old school mini's with pictures of cassettes on them.
Old 02-17-2009, 11:39 AM   #758
Weeze
Justin Bieber of Dims

Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Surlysomething View Post
your cuteness kills me
oh no.
Killing is bad
Old 02-17-2009, 11:45 AM   #759
Cors
Delurking

Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!

Random cream trenchcoat with thigh high boots. Legs look unnaturally long when I lean back against the wall. <3

Close-up of boots
Cors is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2009, 01:01 PM   #760
Suze
Too Vanilla For You

Suze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Suze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Suze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Suze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Suze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Suze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Suze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Suze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Suze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Suze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Suze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cors View Post

Random cream trenchcoat with thigh high boots. Legs look unnaturally long when I lean back against the wall. <3

Close-up of boots
Gorgeous everything!

Well done *bows*
Suze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2009, 05:59 PM   #761
MissToodles
dead peasant

MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

it's polka dotted muu muu time.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg MyPicture.jpg (103.1 KB, 496 views)
Old 02-18-2009, 12:29 AM   #762
kayrae
doot doot doot

kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!

where do you buy your muumuu?
kayrae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2009, 04:32 AM   #763
MissToodles
dead peasant

MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kayrae View Post
where do you buy your muumuu?
I know, it's actually a housedress, haha but usually roaman's or woman within. My mom actually usually buys them for me (She's been doing it since I was 12 or so) and thought this one was right up my alley.
Old 02-18-2009, 05:40 AM   #764
Tanuki
Bear. Rawr~!

Tanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
[CENTER]
Awesome boots, I love that coat, very nice!
Tanuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2009, 07:35 AM   #765
Orchid

Orchid carries a lot of weight on this boardOrchid carries a lot of weight on this boardOrchid carries a lot of weight on this boardOrchid carries a lot of weight on this boardOrchid carries a lot of weight on this boardOrchid carries a lot of weight on this board
Smile

gray ballet shoes navy jogging pants winered shirt
Orchid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2009, 01:24 PM   #766
WildDiva
phat is where its at!

WildDiva can now change their title

some black capris, a pink lace trimmed tank top and some flip flops
WildDiva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2009, 03:25 PM   #767
Tania
Disneyland Bobsled Team

Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orchid View Post
gray ballet shoes navy jogging pants winered shirt
For a second I was like, "What's winnered?" WINE RED, silly Tania. Doy.

Sounds cool!

~ The Cure

"She will never submit to any thing requiring industry and patience, and a subjection of the fancy to the understanding."
~ Mr. Knightley on Emma, Jane Austen's Emma
Tania is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2009, 09:21 AM   #768
Surlysomething

very dark (almost black) jeans
black t-shirt with grommets around the neckline
dark olive jacket distressed with no collar

god I love working in music
Old 02-24-2009, 01:18 PM   #769
The Orange Mage
♓ Fishy Pisces! ♓

The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!

---
Jeans: Silver Jeans Red Label Bondi Super Flare (Limited Edition Wash)
Top: Nightmare Before Christmas top from Hot Topic

Also wearing a Nightmare Before Christmas hoodie when heading outdoors.

Apologies for the crappy phone pics and lack of decent mirror for this sort of thing. :P
The Orange Mage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2009, 05:37 PM   #770
cherylharrell
Always Mikes Big Girl

cherylharrell knows EXACTLY what's going oncherylharrell knows EXACTLY what's going oncherylharrell knows EXACTLY what's going oncherylharrell knows EXACTLY what's going oncherylharrell knows EXACTLY what's going oncherylharrell knows EXACTLY what's going oncherylharrell knows EXACTLY what's going on

I like the flared jeans. I read some where yrs ago when all you could find was the straightleg jeans cuz the flares had gone out of style, that you could make your own flared jeans by taking out some of the seam in the leg & sewing in a panel of material. It might work for guys looking for flares...
Old 02-25-2009, 11:13 AM   #771
tinkerbell

tinkerbell has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tinkerbell has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tinkerbell has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tinkerbell has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tinkerbell has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tinkerbell has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tinkerbell has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tinkerbell has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tinkerbell has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tinkerbell has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tinkerbell has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Black knit capris, a tank top and under that a sports bra, a regular bra, and a work out tank top spandex thing thats too small with a sports bra built into it. I was working out, and my boobs bounce around too much
Old 02-25-2009, 11:42 AM   #772
kayrae
doot doot doot

kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default work webcams suck

kayrae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2009, 07:33 PM   #773
ashmamma84
Om Namah Shivayah

ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
still cute, honey! and is that bordeaux i spy on your digits? goes great with your coloring.
Old 02-26-2009, 04:02 AM   #774
Filly
Searching Restlessly

Filly can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesFilly can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesFilly can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by AshleyEileen View Post
I loooove this sweater.
=D
That's a great sweater!! Colours and design look great.

Quote:
Close-up of boots
Wow Cors those are some killer boots!!! I imagine they would be hell to put on (and take off)! Very cool!!

I'm not wearing anything right now!!! It's bedtime so what can I say. I won't take a picture though cos lets face it you dont want to see that!

A few minutes ago I was wearing gray tracksuit pants with sexy elastic at the ankles that are just a bit too short, and a black singlet top (I know,... hot right? )
Old 02-26-2009, 02:50 PM   #775
AshleyEileen
chunky

AshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
I have that dress in wine!