Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 02-26-2009, 03:03 PM   #776
kayrae
doot doot doot

kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!

Were you just offering to wine and dine me? We can wear our dresses together
kayrae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2009, 07:41 PM   #777
AshleyEileen
chunky

AshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by kayrae View Post
Were you just offering to wine and dine me? We can wear our dresses together
Please and thank you!
Old 02-27-2009, 07:04 AM   #778
Tanuki
Bear. Rawr~!

Tanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions community

I'm wearing my PJs and a dressing gown with a blanket wrapped round me ... not feeling very good today x.x
Tanuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2009, 07:30 AM   #779
BeautifulPoeticDisaster

BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!

I'm wearing white short shorts and a white skimpy tank top with a built in bra I wore it for my hubby's homecoming as it is one of his favourite things to see me in
BeautifulPoeticDisaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2009, 11:42 AM   #780
Orchid

Orchid carries a lot of weight on this boardOrchid carries a lot of weight on this boardOrchid carries a lot of weight on this boardOrchid carries a lot of weight on this boardOrchid carries a lot of weight on this boardOrchid carries a lot of weight on this board
Smile

white 2/3 terrycloth pants
creambeige linen/linnen long shirt 2/3 armlength
again them gray/grey balletshoes I live in these
wine red reading glasses
ahem mayhem my brain is like so not working from all the medicines
yes indeed wine red not winered oops
Orchid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2009, 02:35 PM   #781
AshleyEileen
chunky

AshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions community

I'm sick so I haven't been able to post this. I wore this a few days ago to work.

Top and cardi are from Torrid.

Last edited by AshleyEileen; 06-22-2009 at 05:43 PM.
AshleyEileen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2009, 02:41 PM   #782
BeautifulPoeticDisaster

BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AshleyEileen View Post
I'm sick so I haven't been able to post this. I wore this a few days ago to work.

wow you are pretty! your avatar does you no justice, lol.
Old 02-28-2009, 02:43 PM   #783
AshleyEileen
chunky

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBellySSBBW View Post
wow you are pretty! your avatar does you no justice, lol.
Aww, thanks! hahahaha I love that avatar. I think I've been repped at least 10 times for my avatar alone.
Old 02-28-2009, 02:46 PM   #784
BeautifulPoeticDisaster

Quote:
Aww, thanks! hahahaha I love that avatar. I think I've been repped at least 10 times for my avatar alone.
lol, your avatar scared me, lol.
Old 02-28-2009, 04:46 PM   #785
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:

super cute top, girlie
Surlysomething is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2009, 08:39 PM   #786
Weeze
Justin Bieber of Dims

Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I Love Zebra Stripessssss
Old 02-28-2009, 11:43 PM   #787
Orchid

Orchid carries a lot of weight on this boardOrchid carries a lot of weight on this boardOrchid carries a lot of weight on this boardOrchid carries a lot of weight on this boardOrchid carries a lot of weight on this boardOrchid carries a lot of weight on this board
Smile

cotton nightgown dark plum long sleeves ankle length
Orchid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2009, 02:46 AM   #788
cherylharrell
Always Mikes Big Girl

cherylharrell knows EXACTLY what's going oncherylharrell knows EXACTLY what's going oncherylharrell knows EXACTLY what's going oncherylharrell knows EXACTLY what's going oncherylharrell knows EXACTLY what's going oncherylharrell knows EXACTLY what's going oncherylharrell knows EXACTLY what's going on

Hope you're all feeling better. Prayers just said for ya'll. And I'm wearing bummy pj's again cuz I never seem to be posting when I'm dressed good lol...
Old 03-01-2009, 05:12 AM   #789
Ivy
more cake, please!

Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cors View Post

Random cream trenchcoat with thigh high boots. Legs look unnaturally long when I lean back against the wall. <3

Close-up of boots
woah momma! a+!
Ivy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2009, 10:29 PM   #790
Crystal

Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:

Okay...so, the first thing I noticed about that cute cami was how great it makes your cleavage look.

Gorgeous!
Crystal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2009, 10:49 PM   #791
Tracii

Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Blue PJ bottoms and blue cami.
Tracii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2009, 11:11 PM   #792
Tania
Disneyland Bobsled Team

Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I luff the zebra top, too! Ashley always looks good.

K's ruffle dress gets a thumbs-up from me. But I already told her that in person.

And dang, G! Supahot.

~ The Cure

"She will never submit to any thing requiring industry and patience, and a subjection of the fancy to the understanding."
~ Mr. Knightley on Emma, Jane Austen's Emma
Tania is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2009, 07:39 AM   #793
george83
DADDY IN A DRESS

george83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging in

Old 03-04-2009, 05:27 AM   #794
lemonadebrigade

lemonadebrigade can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokeslemonadebrigade can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokeslemonadebrigade can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Shirt, jeans, top & shoes are all from Evans.
lemonadebrigade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2009, 06:02 AM   #795
BeckaBoo
Loves fishsticks...

BeckaBoo is a member of the 500 clubBeckaBoo is a member of the 500 clubBeckaBoo is a member of the 500 clubBeckaBoo is a member of the 500 clubBeckaBoo is a member of the 500 clubBeckaBoo is a member of the 500 club

Quote:
Originally Posted by lemonadebrigade View Post

Ah you are super cute, your hair is amazing, I'm totally loving the whole look!
BeckaBoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2009, 08:32 AM   #796
Tanuki
Bear. Rawr~!

Tanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:

So so cute!

... I have a shirt just like that on my wish list!
Tanuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2009, 08:58 AM   #797
kayrae
doot doot doot

kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!

Girl, you have a head of hair on you! I really like your bangs. And have I ever told you that I jock your glasses? Because I do!

Quote:

kayrae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2009, 09:48 AM   #798
BeaBea
Man up or move on!

BeaBea keeps pushing the rep limit!BeaBea keeps pushing the rep limit!BeaBea keeps pushing the rep limit!BeaBea keeps pushing the rep limit!BeaBea keeps pushing the rep limit!BeaBea keeps pushing the rep limit!BeaBea keeps pushing the rep limit!BeaBea keeps pushing the rep limit!BeaBea keeps pushing the rep limit!BeaBea keeps pushing the rep limit!BeaBea keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Thats SO cute. I often wondered how plus sized skinny jeans could look good as they look terrible on me - but you look fantastic!

Tracey
BeaBea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2009, 11:20 AM   #799
lemonadebrigade

lemonadebrigade can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokeslemonadebrigade can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokeslemonadebrigade can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeckaBoo View Post
Ah you are super cute, your hair is amazing, I'm totally loving the whole look!
Quote:
Originally Posted by T-Bear View Post
So so cute!

... I have a shirt just like that on my wish list!
Quote:
Originally Posted by kayrae View Post
Girl, you have a head of hair on you! I really like your bangs. And have I ever told you that I jock your glasses? Because I do!
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeaBea View Post
Thats SO cute. I often wondered how plus sized skinny jeans could look good as they look terrible on me - but you look fantastic!

Tracey
You guys are making me blush, haha. Thank you. <3
lemonadebrigade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2009, 03:14 PM   #800
Jennifer72

Jennifer72 can now change their title

I actually wore this yesterday, but when I got home photobucket was down. So here it is for you now.

Shirt and vest are from Torrid.
Jeans are LB
Shoes (not shown) are tiger stripe skimmers from rocket dog.
Jennifer72 is offline   Reply With Quote