Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 03-04-2009, 03:36 PM   #801
kayrae
doot doot doot

kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!

I love this thread. I love it when pictures are posted. Keep them coming guys and girls
kayrae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2009, 04:34 PM   #802
Tania
Disneyland Bobsled Team

Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Nice outfit, Jennifer!

I'm also fond of lemonade's Aladdin Sane t-shirt. LOL.

~ The Cure

"She will never submit to any thing requiring industry and patience, and a subjection of the fancy to the understanding."
~ Mr. Knightley on Emma, Jane Austen's Emma
Tania is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2009, 07:12 PM   #803
kayrae
doot doot doot

kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default How many black dresses do I own?

A lot.

Old 03-04-2009, 07:12 PM   #804
QueenB
zoo-music girl

QueenB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!QueenB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!QueenB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!QueenB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!QueenB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!QueenB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!QueenB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!QueenB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!QueenB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!QueenB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!QueenB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

oh shiiiit. where'd you get that little number?
QueenB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2009, 07:14 PM   #805
kayrae
doot doot doot

Target. Twenty bucks, bitches!
Old 03-04-2009, 07:17 PM   #806
QueenB
zoo-music girl

QueenB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!QueenB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!QueenB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!QueenB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!QueenB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!QueenB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!QueenB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!QueenB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!QueenB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!QueenB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!QueenB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

fuck. did you find that in the juniors section? the plus-size section at the target here blows.
Old 03-04-2009, 07:22 PM   #807
ashmamma84
Om Namah Shivayah

ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kayrae View Post
Target. Twenty bucks, bitches!
so cute! target is on thee serious come up. i can't walk in without OMGZ all over myself...
Old 03-04-2009, 07:23 PM   #808
sweet&fat
My aim is true.

sweet&fat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sweet&fat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sweet&fat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sweet&fat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sweet&fat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sweet&fat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sweet&fat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sweet&fat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sweet&fat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sweet&fat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sweet&fat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Damn! Jealousy=me. You rock the dresses, girl.
sweet&fat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2009, 07:28 PM   #809
Tania
Disneyland Bobsled Team

Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

DANG! Sexay dress, K!

~ The Cure

"She will never submit to any thing requiring industry and patience, and a subjection of the fancy to the understanding."
~ Mr. Knightley on Emma, Jane Austen's Emma
Tania is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2009, 08:03 PM   #810
Jennifer72

Jennifer72 can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tania View Post
Nice outfit, Jennifer!
Thanks Tania!

That dress is hawt Kayrae! I can never find anything in Target's plus section (when they have one). I'm totally jealous!
Jennifer72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2009, 08:23 PM   #811
kayrae
doot doot doot

I don't think I've ever even tried the juniors plus-size section. I didn't even know there's a juniors plus-size? What is that? Plus size for kids?
Old 03-04-2009, 08:28 PM   #812
QueenB
zoo-music girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by kayrae View Post
I don't think I've ever even tried the juniors plus-size section. I didn't even know there's a juniors plus-size? What is that? Plus size for kids?
hahah. i was asking if you found it in the juniors section... because nothing that cute is ever in the plus-size section at the target i go to.
Old 03-04-2009, 09:43 PM   #813
kayrae
doot doot doot

I bought this dress in Sacramento.
Old 03-05-2009, 12:39 AM   #814
Weeze
Justin Bieber of Dims

Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I put my space heater up waaaay too high.

Bra. (LB)
Panties. (FB)
Nothing else.
Old 03-05-2009, 09:31 AM   #815
Tanuki
Bear. Rawr~!

Tanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jennifer72 View Post
I actually wore this yesterday, but when I got home photobucket was down. So here it is for you now.

Shirt and vest are from Torrid.
Jeans are LB
Shoes (not shown) are tiger stripe skimmers from rocket dog.
Cool Top! pretty art
Tanuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 11:11 AM   #816
tinkerbell

tinkerbell has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tinkerbell has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tinkerbell has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tinkerbell has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tinkerbell has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tinkerbell has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tinkerbell has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tinkerbell has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tinkerbell has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tinkerbell has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tinkerbell has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

tan cords, a white tank top, and a green striped t shirt.
Old 03-06-2009, 11:14 AM   #817
LunaLove
not-so-starving artist

LunaLove never has a post go unnoticedLunaLove never has a post go unnoticedLunaLove never has a post go unnoticedLunaLove never has a post go unnoticedLunaLove never has a post go unnoticedLunaLove never has a post go unnoticedLunaLove never has a post go unnoticedLunaLove never has a post go unnoticed

Don't mind my friend grabbing my boob.

When I went to NYC I went to this amazing store called Re/Dress.
I got some great outfits there, this is my favorite by far. Necklace from torrid.
LunaLove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2009, 11:26 AM   #818
kayrae
doot doot doot

I really like the colors. Looks great with your skin tone.
Old 03-06-2009, 01:40 PM   #819
Orchid

Orchid carries a lot of weight on this boardOrchid carries a lot of weight on this boardOrchid carries a lot of weight on this boardOrchid carries a lot of weight on this boardOrchid carries a lot of weight on this boardOrchid carries a lot of weight on this board
Smile

pale green nightgown with ruby and plum flowers dark green ferns pattern
off to my bed soon
Orchid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2009, 02:15 PM   #820
TallFatSue
On Timeout

TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Today I'm wearing a short blue skirt and a white sleeveless blouse. And sandals. That's right, my first bare-arms-and-legs day of the year! Holy Toledo! In March? Am I crazy?? Wellll, no more than usual.

After all the frigid, snowy and icy weather we've had for the past few months, today's weather feels fantastic. It's in the mid-60s which is not exactly warm, but it feels warm because my body is still in winter mode. More importantly, I knew that our office heating/cooling would also be in winter mode. It's that awkward time of year, climate-control-wise. People are complaining that it's too warm in the office. But not me, I'm dressed just right, and nice and comfy.

It's good to think independently.
TallFatSue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2009, 08:23 PM   #821
Tanuki
Bear. Rawr~!

Tanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by LunaLove View Post
Don't mind my friend grabbing my boob.

When I went to NYC I went to this amazing store called Re/Dress.
I got some great outfits there, this is my favorite by far. Necklace from torrid.
Wow I love that dress ^^
Tanuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2009, 11:56 PM   #822
MisticalMisty

MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I'm still wearing this..wore it for a date tonight.

12.50 from Old Navy

Last edited by MisticalMisty; 05-20-2012 at 05:40 PM.
MisticalMisty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2009, 05:20 AM   #823
BeaBea
Man up or move on!

BeaBea keeps pushing the rep limit!BeaBea keeps pushing the rep limit!BeaBea keeps pushing the rep limit!BeaBea keeps pushing the rep limit!BeaBea keeps pushing the rep limit!BeaBea keeps pushing the rep limit!BeaBea keeps pushing the rep limit!BeaBea keeps pushing the rep limit!BeaBea keeps pushing the rep limit!BeaBea keeps pushing the rep limit!BeaBea keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisticalMisty View Post
I'm still wearing this..wore it for a date tonight.
Wow, wow, wow!!! That is GORGEOUS! Fit, coulour, everything is just perfect. I hope he deserved such gorgeousness.

Tracey xx
BeaBea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2009, 07:20 AM   #824
Orchid

Orchid carries a lot of weight on this boardOrchid carries a lot of weight on this boardOrchid carries a lot of weight on this boardOrchid carries a lot of weight on this boardOrchid carries a lot of weight on this boardOrchid carries a lot of weight on this board

purple woolen skirt
red shirt
black stayups with lace trim
red strapless sandals w/ 2" heels
Orchid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2009, 07:49 AM   #825
MisticalMisty

MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeaBea View Post
Wow, wow, wow!!! That is GORGEOUS! Fit, coulour, everything is just perfect. I hope he deserved such gorgeousness.

Tracey xx
Thanks Tracey. I really lucked out with that one! Actually..both of them
MisticalMisty is offline   Reply With Quote