Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 03-07-2009, 01:54 PM   #826
Tania
Disneyland Bobsled Team

Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Very pretty dress and color, Misty! Love it!

Right now I'm wearing my raspberry fleece bathrobe from LL Bean over the pink and white chemise I bought at LB yesterday.

~ The Cure

"She will never submit to any thing requiring industry and patience, and a subjection of the fancy to the understanding."
~ Mr. Knightley on Emma, Jane Austen's Emma
Tania is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2009, 02:11 PM   #827
MisticalMisty

MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tania View Post
Very pretty dress and color, Misty! Love it!

Right now I'm wearing my raspberry fleece bathrobe from LL Bean over the pink and white chemise I bought at LB yesterday.
Thank you!

Does that top from ON...the tube top have any stretch to it? I've been drooling over it..but if it doesn't have stretch I'm not sure it'll work for me
MisticalMisty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2009, 02:15 PM   #828
Tania
Disneyland Bobsled Team

Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Yes it does! It's made out of knit jersey kind of material.

~ The Cure

"She will never submit to any thing requiring industry and patience, and a subjection of the fancy to the understanding."
~ Mr. Knightley on Emma, Jane Austen's Emma
Tania is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2009, 02:19 PM   #829
MisticalMisty

MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tania View Post
Yes it does! It's made out of knit jersey kind of material.
woo hoo..thanks!
Old 03-07-2009, 07:40 PM   #830
Paul

Paul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Wow that's a lovely dress.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MisticalMisty View Post
I'm still wearing this..wore it for a date tonight.

12.50 from Old Navy

I'm a Canadian.
Paul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2009, 11:40 PM   #831
Ivy
more cake, please!

Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
I'm still wearing this..wore it for a date tonight.

12.50 from Old Navy

you look soooo pretty!! i have that dress in the purple color and black and it looks about a million times better on you than it does on me! hope your date went amaaazing! you deserve it.
Ivy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2009, 12:57 AM   #832
Jennifer72

Jennifer72 can now change their title

You look wonderful in that dress Misty, and I love the color!

Quote:
Originally Posted by T-Bear View Post
Cool Top! pretty art
Thank you T-Bear!
Jennifer72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2009, 09:05 AM   #833
MisticalMisty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
you look soooo pretty!! i have that dress in the purple color and black and it looks about a million times better on you than it does on me! hope your date went amaaazing! you deserve it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jennifer72 View Post
You look wonderful in that dress Misty, and I love the color!

Thank you T-Bear!
Thank you ladies. I had a great date Friday! Not sure if there will be more though..we'll see!
Old 03-08-2009, 03:25 PM   #834
The Orange Mage
♓ Fishy Pisces! ♓

The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!

Finally got around to taking pics. My two favorite outfits of the moment.

First up, jeans from Silver Jeans (Bondi, from their Red Label fit), hoodie from Hot Topic, and shirt from Target.

-

Second is jeans from Seven For All Mankind, and another shirt I just got from Hot Topic.

I need a full-length mirror maybe...lol.
The Orange Mage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2009, 04:14 PM   #835
Tanuki
Bear. Rawr~!

Tanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Orange Mage View Post

First up, jeans from Silver Jeans (Bondi, from their Red Label fit), hoodie from Hot Topic, and shirt from Target.

-

Second is jeans from Seven For All Mankind, and another shirt I just got from Hot Topic.

Very cool! I love the hoodie and shirts! nice jeans too~
Tanuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2009, 04:23 PM   #836
Cors
Delurking

Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Orange Mage View Post

-

I want those legs!
Cors is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2009, 04:49 PM   #837
MisticalMisty

another date night

Top-Last Season Fashion Bug
Bottoms-Fashion bug gouchos

Last edited by MisticalMisty; 05-20-2012 at 05:40 PM.
Old 03-08-2009, 05:43 PM   #838
kayrae
doot doot doot

kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!

Those circles are mesmerizing. Are you trying to hypnotize me?!!?!!!
kayrae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2009, 08:02 PM   #839
Weeze
Justin Bieber of Dims

Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kayrae View Post
Screw the circles. Check out her boobs.

I keed, I keed xD
Ya look great, lady
Old 03-08-2009, 09:06 PM   #840
Tracii

Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Hey AE I have a top sort of like that one its in my profile pic(skinny pic sorry).I love animal print stuff.
Tracii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2009, 09:10 PM   #841
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

short red t-shirt pajama's

cute and comfy
Surlysomething is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 06:07 PM   #842
MisticalMisty

Quote:
Is it working? LOL..You are getting very.......sleepy
Quote:
Originally Posted by krismiss View Post
Screw the circles. Check out her boobs.

I keed, I keed xD
Ya look great, lady
They are massive..I know..LOL..54 ddd long
Old 03-09-2009, 06:47 PM   #843
Fascinita
Jeez, we're blessed!

Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Red-sequinned burlesque pasties and a train of cruelty-free peacock feathers.
Fascinita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 07:27 PM   #844
kayrae
doot doot doot

kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!

Now I really must insist... pictures please!!! Even if it's only sent to me via PM
kayrae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 07:30 PM   #845
Weeze
Justin Bieber of Dims

Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Is it working? LOL..You are getting very.......sleepy

They are massive..I know..LOL..54 ddd long
holy bejeezus woman!
High Fives for DDD's!
I'm not a 54 though. Replace that 5 with a 2nd 4
Old 03-10-2009, 12:50 AM   #846
Orchid

Orchid carries a lot of weight on this boardOrchid carries a lot of weight on this boardOrchid carries a lot of weight on this boardOrchid carries a lot of weight on this boardOrchid carries a lot of weight on this boardOrchid carries a lot of weight on this board
Smile

black skirt
black blouse
cherry red vest
black stayups with lace trim
red strapless sandals
cherry red lipstick
Orchid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 01:35 AM   #847
Fascinita
Jeez, we're blessed!

Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Now I really must insist... pictures please!!! Even if it's only sent to me via PM
As soon as I finish this number I'm doing now onstage. I need to have the pasties re-fitted and re-glued, too.
Fascinita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 11:22 AM   #848
Weeze
Justin Bieber of Dims

Hooded Hershey sweatshirt from a Future Business Leader's competition (state-level competing for PA takes place in hershey, and since it was not only my second time going to states, but also my senior year and the fact that I was the ONLY senior even IN the club, my advisor got me the sweatshirt it brings back great memories)

rightfit jeans.

chuck taylors.
Old 03-10-2009, 03:56 PM   #849
protuberance
Paul R.Nelson is a cunt.

protuberance does more than just post hot picsprotuberance does more than just post hot picsprotuberance does more than just post hot pics

A canary yellow sweater over a blue collared shirt, navy blue slim slacks and cream colored Vans. I'm going out soon, these aren't my web-surfing clothes.
protuberance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2009, 01:07 AM   #850
ladle
Back on Top

ladle has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ladle has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ladle has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ladle has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ladle has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ladle has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ladle has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ladle has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ladle has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ladle has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ladle has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Just a grainy pic of me wearing a daggy old jumper....but it's warm and practical. Nearing the end of its life
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Photo 73.jpg (71.1 KB, 308 views)
ladle is offline   Reply With Quote