Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 03-12-2009, 06:42 AM   #851
ashmamma84
Om Namah Shivayah

ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!

it has been a MINUTE since i've posted

heather grey wide leg trousers
deep purple vneck cashmere sweater
wide black patent belt
animal print ballet flats
hammered silver cuff bracelet
esq tank watch
silver ball earbobs
lariat necklace

black work tote
red MK wool walking coat
Old 03-12-2009, 11:27 AM   #852
BeaBea
Man up or move on!

BeaBea keeps pushing the rep limit!BeaBea keeps pushing the rep limit!BeaBea keeps pushing the rep limit!BeaBea keeps pushing the rep limit!BeaBea keeps pushing the rep limit!BeaBea keeps pushing the rep limit!BeaBea keeps pushing the rep limit!BeaBea keeps pushing the rep limit!BeaBea keeps pushing the rep limit!BeaBea keeps pushing the rep limit!BeaBea keeps pushing the rep limit!

This top, and jeans.
Tracey xx

PS - Is it cheating that I only put them on to take a photograph and now I have it, I thought I'd post it here too?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1-blacktop.jpg (35.7 KB, 296 views)
BeaBea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 11:52 AM   #853
Cors
Delurking

Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeaBea View Post
This top, and jeans.
Tracey xx

PS - Is it cheating that I only put them on to take a photograph and now I have it, I thought I'd post it here too?
You're beautiful! <3
Cors is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 11:53 AM   #854
QueenB
zoo-music girl

QueenB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!QueenB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!QueenB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!QueenB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!QueenB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!QueenB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!QueenB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!QueenB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!QueenB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!QueenB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!QueenB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

^^^ agreed.
QueenB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 12:18 PM   #855
cherylharrell
Always Mikes Big Girl

cherylharrell knows EXACTLY what's going oncherylharrell knows EXACTLY what's going oncherylharrell knows EXACTLY what's going oncherylharrell knows EXACTLY what's going oncherylharrell knows EXACTLY what's going oncherylharrell knows EXACTLY what's going oncherylharrell knows EXACTLY what's going on

Looking Good, as the late Freddie Prinze Sr fromt he 70's show Chico and the Man would say...
Old 03-12-2009, 01:08 PM   #856
Tania
Disneyland Bobsled Team

Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

LOL, I loved that show.

Right now, I'm wearing my ratty Sorcerer Mickey bathrobe. The one I bought nine years ago at Disneyland. The one Francine and Alice, in their wanton kittenhoods, had ripped to shreds with their tiny, fishhooky, velcro paws.

Oh, and I have a terrycloth turban on my head.

~ The Cure

"She will never submit to any thing requiring industry and patience, and a subjection of the fancy to the understanding."
~ Mr. Knightley on Emma, Jane Austen's Emma
Tania is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 01:53 PM   #857
kayrae
doot doot doot

kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!

Are you trying to turn me on?
kayrae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 03:21 PM   #858
Cors
Delurking

Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tania View Post
LOL, I loved that show.

Right now, I'm wearing my ratty Sorcerer Mickey bathrobe. The one I bought nine years ago at Disneyland. The one Francine and Alice, in their wanton kittenhoods, had ripped to shreds with their tiny, fishhooky, velcro paws.

Oh, and I have a terrycloth turban on my head.
That actually sounds cute!
Cors is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2009, 12:38 PM   #859
Tania
Disneyland Bobsled Team

Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Bless, Gracie. :*

Today, I'm wearing:

~ The Cure

"She will never submit to any thing requiring industry and patience, and a subjection of the fancy to the understanding."
Old 03-13-2009, 12:47 PM   #860
Mishty
aluminum petunia

Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.

old jeans, old black flats, and my fave McLovin shirt...
And they wonder why all my students love me?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DSCI0159.jpg (28.7 KB, 260 views)
Well I ain't really falling asleep; I'm fading to black.
Mishty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2009, 01:12 PM   #861
Rowan
wickedly delicious

Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

string bikini panties with a green background and white dots, a white strapless bra, a green holy clothing halter dress, black button down big sweater and sandals

פפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפ

~*~And I find it kind of funny, I find it kind of sad
The dreams in which I'm dying are the best I've ever had
~*~
Rowan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2009, 02:23 PM   #862
Proner
Scruffy Scruffy

Proner is a pillar of the Dimensions communityProner is a pillar of the Dimensions communityProner is a pillar of the Dimensions communityProner is a pillar of the Dimensions communityProner is a pillar of the Dimensions communityProner is a pillar of the Dimensions communityProner is a pillar of the Dimensions communityProner is a pillar of the Dimensions communityProner is a pillar of the Dimensions communityProner is a pillar of the Dimensions communityProner is a pillar of the Dimensions community

I'm wearing a black waistcoat (I don't know if it's the right term), a black and gold t-shirt and a 501 levis and an Athna sport boxer.
And there are the pictures.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg veston 01.jpg (33.7 KB, 387 views)
File Type: jpg veston 02.jpg (37.2 KB, 389 views)
Proner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2009, 03:12 PM   #863
Proner
Scruffy Scruffy

Proner is a pillar of the Dimensions communityProner is a pillar of the Dimensions communityProner is a pillar of the Dimensions communityProner is a pillar of the Dimensions communityProner is a pillar of the Dimensions communityProner is a pillar of the Dimensions communityProner is a pillar of the Dimensions communityProner is a pillar of the Dimensions communityProner is a pillar of the Dimensions communityProner is a pillar of the Dimensions communityProner is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rowan View Post
string bikini panties with a green background and white dots, a white strapless bra, a green holy clothing halter dress, black button down big sweater and sandals
Sounds cute

P.S: Sorry for the double post but I can't see the button edit post
Proner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2009, 05:20 PM   #864
ladle
Back on Top

ladle has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ladle has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ladle has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ladle has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ladle has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ladle has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ladle has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ladle has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ladle has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ladle has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ladle has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeaBea View Post
This top, and jeans.
Tracey xx

It's only cheating cos we can't see the jeans...POUT!
ladle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2009, 06:08 PM   #865
MissToodles
dead peasant

MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

can't find a timer for the webcam on this computer. and this outfit was worn yesterday. and I always wear seasonally inapprorpiate outfits. and I can't really balance on one leg, hence the wobbing. I'll probably regret it in the morning!
http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v7...rrent=ootd.flv

cropped cardigan- lane b.
shirt-avenue
leggings-torrid
red flats-from endless.com
Old 03-13-2009, 06:09 PM   #866
bexy
is red again &lt;3

bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Orange Mage View Post
Finally got around to taking pics. My two favorite outfits of the moment.

First up, jeans from Silver Jeans (Bondi, from their Red Label fit), hoodie from Hot Topic, and shirt from Target.

Second is jeans from Seven For All Mankind, and another shirt I just got from Hot Topic.

I need a full-length mirror maybe...lol.
Me likes!!

With loves, and hates, and passions just like mine.
bexy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2009, 06:27 PM   #867
Suze
Too Vanilla For You

Suze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Suze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Suze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Suze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Suze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Suze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Suze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Suze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Suze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Suze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Suze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissToodles View Post
can't find a timer for the webcam on this computer. and this outfit was worn yesterday. and I always wear seasonally inapprorpiate outfits. and I can't really balance on one leg, hence the wobbing. I'll probably regret it in the morning!
http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v7...rrent=ootd.flv

cropped cardigan- lane b.
shirt-avenue
leggings-torrid
red flats-from endless.com
you're supercute

and i want your shoes!
Suze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2009, 06:37 PM   #868
Tracii

Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Black jeans tan leather boots with 3in heels white camisole and tan leather jacket and nose ring.SUP?
Tracii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2009, 06:37 PM   #869
Rowan
wickedly delicious

Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Proner View Post
Sounds cute

P.S: Sorry for the double post but I can't see the button edit post
It is cute...sorry i dont have my cam to take a pic of it!

פפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפ

~*~And I find it kind of funny, I find it kind of sad
The dreams in which I'm dying are the best I've ever had
~*~
Rowan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2009, 07:31 PM   #870
AshleyEileen
chunky

AshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Bless, Gracie. :*

Today, I'm wearing:

That jacket looks great!
Old 03-13-2009, 08:36 PM   #871
Tania
Disneyland Bobsled Team

Thanks, Ashley! I'm really happy with it!

~ The Cure

Old 03-14-2009, 08:55 PM   #872
AshleyEileen
chunky

AshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Thanks, Ashley! I'm really happy with it!
Did you get the matching pants or skirt?
Old 03-14-2009, 10:03 PM   #873
Tania
Disneyland Bobsled Team

The skirt with the flared hem and high waist!

~ The Cure

Old 03-16-2009, 12:06 PM   #874
kayrae
doot doot doot

kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default cardigan and dress from target

kayrae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2009, 12:10 PM   #875
MissToodles
dead peasant

MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kayrae View Post
Is the dress from their plus junior's line? Like the color combo, you're always styling!