Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 03-16-2009, 04:34 PM   #876
Gingembre
radar detector

Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Proner View Post
I'm wearing a black waistcoat (I don't know if it's the right term), a black and gold t-shirt and a 501 levis and an Athna sport boxer.
And there are the pictures.
Nice outfit...you are tres, erm, cute!
Sticks and stones may break your bones but words can break your heart - Tim Minchin
Gingembre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2009, 04:48 PM   #877
kayrae
doot doot doot

kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!

I'm not sure if they have a junior's plus size section, but it IS a 2x in their juniors section. And I don't think it goes up any higher. Link to the dress
kayrae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2009, 05:38 PM   #878
QueenB
zoo-music girl

QueenB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!QueenB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!QueenB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!QueenB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!QueenB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!QueenB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!QueenB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!QueenB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!QueenB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!QueenB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!QueenB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

that's why you're finding all the cute dresses at target haha.
QueenB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2009, 01:47 PM   #879
Proner
Scruffy Scruffy

Proner is a pillar of the Dimensions communityProner is a pillar of the Dimensions communityProner is a pillar of the Dimensions communityProner is a pillar of the Dimensions communityProner is a pillar of the Dimensions communityProner is a pillar of the Dimensions communityProner is a pillar of the Dimensions communityProner is a pillar of the Dimensions communityProner is a pillar of the Dimensions communityProner is a pillar of the Dimensions communityProner is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Especially for Gingembre two more pics
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DSCN2486.JPG (99.8 KB, 386 views)
File Type: jpg DSCN2489.JPG (101.4 KB, 386 views)
Proner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2009, 03:07 PM   #880
Gingembre
radar detector

Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!

Whooop, merci beaucoup

I especially like your t-shirt in the second picture.
Sticks and stones may break your bones but words can break your heart - Tim Minchin
Old 03-17-2009, 03:24 PM   #881
Proner
Scruffy Scruffy

Proner is a pillar of the Dimensions communityProner is a pillar of the Dimensions communityProner is a pillar of the Dimensions communityProner is a pillar of the Dimensions communityProner is a pillar of the Dimensions communityProner is a pillar of the Dimensions communityProner is a pillar of the Dimensions communityProner is a pillar of the Dimensions communityProner is a pillar of the Dimensions communityProner is a pillar of the Dimensions communityProner is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gingembre View Post
Whooop, merci beaucoup

I especially like your t-shirt in the second picture.
Thanks I like it very much too. It reminds me good days are back and I could surfing under the sun
Old 03-17-2009, 04:30 PM   #882
URTalking2Jenn

URTalking2Jenn carries a lot of weight on this boardURTalking2Jenn carries a lot of weight on this boardURTalking2Jenn carries a lot of weight on this boardURTalking2Jenn carries a lot of weight on this boardURTalking2Jenn carries a lot of weight on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by kayrae View Post
LOVE this dress on you, too cute!

My new home has blocked Dims, so I'm having to cut down my Dims time. I'll try to keep in touch when I can.;)
URTalking2Jenn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2009, 04:32 PM   #883
URTalking2Jenn

URTalking2Jenn carries a lot of weight on this boardURTalking2Jenn carries a lot of weight on this boardURTalking2Jenn carries a lot of weight on this boardURTalking2Jenn carries a lot of weight on this boardURTalking2Jenn carries a lot of weight on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tania View Post
I'm really glad you got this, it looks cute. Don't forget to take a photo with your chalk broad and a hot student.

My new home has blocked Dims, so I'm having to cut down my Dims time. I'll try to keep in touch when I can.;)
URTalking2Jenn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2009, 04:50 PM   #884
Tania
Disneyland Bobsled Team

Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Lolz! I did wear the suit to work on friday...everybody loved it!

~ The Cure

"She will never submit to any thing requiring industry and patience, and a subjection of the fancy to the understanding."
~ Mr. Knightley on Emma, Jane Austen's Emma
Tania is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2009, 05:20 PM   #885
AnotherJessica

AnotherJessica can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesAnotherJessica can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisticalMisty View Post
I'm still wearing this..wore it for a date tonight.

12.50 from Old Navy

I wish I could pull that off but my breasts are wayyyy too small. You look beautiful!!! Great price too!
AnotherJessica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2009, 11:02 PM   #886
cherylharrell
Always Mikes Big Girl

cherylharrell knows EXACTLY what's going oncherylharrell knows EXACTLY what's going oncherylharrell knows EXACTLY what's going oncherylharrell knows EXACTLY what's going oncherylharrell knows EXACTLY what's going oncherylharrell knows EXACTLY what's going oncherylharrell knows EXACTLY what's going on

PJ's. Yesterdays OOTD. Leopard print shirt from Catherines and brown pullon wider legged jeans from Woman Within or Roamans catalogs. Leather jacket, my mom gave it to me for Christmas...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 0317091024.jpg (35.0 KB, 761 views)
File Type: jpg 0317091025.jpg (32.7 KB, 758 views)
Old 03-17-2009, 11:57 PM   #887
Weeze
Justin Bieber of Dims

Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

The usual late night uniform.

bra and sweatpants.
Old 03-18-2009, 12:02 AM   #888
troubadours

troubadours has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!troubadours has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!troubadours has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!troubadours has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!troubadours has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!troubadours has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!troubadours has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!troubadours has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!troubadours has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!troubadours has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!troubadours has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

i went shopping tonight. will wear this for d&d on sunday night.
Attachment 60432

Attachment 60431

Attachment 60434

everything is from target except the tights, which are from the avenue. i think i'm almost too fat for target juniors now. woopsie daisy

Last edited by troubadours; 11-08-2009 at 09:08 PM.
troubadours is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2009, 12:07 AM   #889
rachael

rachael can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by Proner View Post
I'm wearing a black waistcoat (I don't know if it's the right term), a black and gold t-shirt and a 501 levis and an Athna sport boxer.
And there are the pictures.
you look like jude law! i love your style...
Old 03-18-2009, 01:07 AM   #890
Suze
Too Vanilla For You

Suze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Suze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Suze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Suze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Suze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Suze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Suze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Suze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Suze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Suze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Suze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by troubadours View Post
i think i'm almost too fat for target juniors now. woopsie daisy
whatevs'
you look greaty trouby!
Suze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2009, 03:02 PM   #891
Proner
Scruffy Scruffy

Quote:
Originally Posted by rachael View Post
you look like jude law! i love your style...
I'm flattered ... thanks
Old 03-19-2009, 04:36 PM   #892
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Jeans, black tshirt, olive green canvas jean jacket....yeah, same old rock' n roll work uniform...BUT...I have on purplely pink panda bear undies. HAHA! I feel like a 14 yo Asian schoolgirl.
Surlysomething is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2009, 08:17 PM   #893
Weeze
Justin Bieber of Dims

Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by troubadours View Post
i went shopping tonight. will wear this for d&d on sunday night.
[ATTACH]60432[ATTACH]

[ATTACH]60431[ATTACH]

[ATTACH]60434[ATTACH]

everything is from target except the tights, which are from the avenue. i think i'm almost too fat for target juniors now. woopsie daisy

I SEE BOOBIES.

Cute.
Target Juniors? Are you serious?
Old 03-20-2009, 08:53 PM   #894
Cleofatra_74
Bite Me! :p

Cleofatra_74 carries a lot of weight on this boardCleofatra_74 carries a lot of weight on this boardCleofatra_74 carries a lot of weight on this boardCleofatra_74 carries a lot of weight on this boardCleofatra_74 carries a lot of weight on this boardCleofatra_74 carries a lot of weight on this board

I'm wearing one piece bathers & a long skirt.
Old 03-21-2009, 01:43 PM   #895
Proner
Scruffy Scruffy

Two other pics of my outfit once again one with a black waistcoat (sorry but i just love it and try to combine with all my clothes).
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 005.JPG (25.4 KB, 577 views)
File Type: jpg 006.JPG (24.3 KB, 575 views)
Old 03-21-2009, 01:47 PM   #896
kayrae
doot doot doot

kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!

I like your style.
Old 03-21-2009, 02:31 PM   #897
Gingembre
radar detector

I am wearing blue jeans, a black t-shirt, black & pink boots and leopard print underwear. Also wearing a grey jumper, but think I may have to take that off, as all these hot pics of Proner are making me a bit hot under the collar!
Old 03-21-2009, 02:42 PM   #898
Proner
Scruffy Scruffy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gingembre View Post
I am wearing blue jeans, a black t-shirt, black & pink boots and leopard print underwear. Also wearing a grey jumper, but think I may have to take that off, as all these hot pics of Proner are making me a bit hot under the collar!
Thanks, but you put me in front of a harsh decision post the picture I planned in the "sexiest pic in clothes" or not?
Old 03-21-2009, 02:59 PM   #899
kayrae
doot doot doot

Or you can just put it on the nekkid thread instead. Just sayin'
Old 03-21-2009, 04:43 PM   #900
Gingembre
radar detector

Quote:
Originally Posted by kayrae View Post
Or you can just put it on the nekkid thread instead. Just sayin'
Definitely a post in the nekkid thread....although it is no clothes allowed...perhaps waistcoat and nothing else?!...ok...I'm sounding far too creepy for my own good now!

Proner - put a picture in the sexiest pic with clothes thread, oui absolutement