Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 03-21-2009, 04:53 PM   #901
Proner
Scruffy Scruffy

Proner is a pillar of the Dimensions communityProner is a pillar of the Dimensions communityProner is a pillar of the Dimensions communityProner is a pillar of the Dimensions communityProner is a pillar of the Dimensions communityProner is a pillar of the Dimensions communityProner is a pillar of the Dimensions communityProner is a pillar of the Dimensions communityProner is a pillar of the Dimensions communityProner is a pillar of the Dimensions communityProner is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by kayrae View Post
Or you can just put it on the nekkid thread instead. Just sayin'
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gingembre View Post
Definitely a post in the nekkid thread....although it is no clothes allowed...perhaps waistcoat and nothing else?!...ok...I'm sounding far too creepy for my own good now!

Proner - put a picture in the sexiest pic with clothes thread, oui absolutement
I'll be working step by step and begin by the sexiest pic with clothes thread (I will try to shoot and post tomorrow).It's better to keep suspense... but one day maybe I will be in the nekkid thread

Gingembre - Take notes of your suggestions
Proner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2009, 06:30 PM   #902
Paul

Paul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Your cute trobadours!

Quote:
Originally Posted by troubadours View Post
i went shopping tonight. will wear this for d&d on sunday night.
Attachment 60432

Attachment 60431

Attachment 60434

everything is from target except the tights, which are from the avenue. i think i'm almost too fat for target juniors now. woopsie daisy

I'm a Canadian.
Paul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2009, 11:13 AM   #903
OneWickedAngel
Untamed Woman...

OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Quote:
Or you can just put it on the nekkid thread instead. Just sayin'
Definitely a post in the nekkid thread....although it is no clothes allowed...perhaps waistcoat and nothing else?!...ok...I'm sounding far too creepy for my own good now!

Proner - put a picture in the sexiest pic with clothes thread, oui absolutement
Ladies, your wish was Proner's command (at least in Sexiest in Clothes thread) and I thank you .

I came back here to Rep the both of you but I'm on 24 hour punishment again.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Doing what you like is freedom; liking what you do is happiness.
OneWickedAngel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2009, 11:21 AM   #904
Gingembre
radar detector

Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneWickedAngel View Post
Ladies, your wish was Proner's command (at least in Sexiest in Clothes thread) and I thank you
Just doing my bit for womankind! Yup that's right, no selfish reasons whatsoever...!
Sticks and stones may break your bones but words can break your heart - Tim Minchin
Gingembre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2009, 11:34 AM   #905
Proner
Scruffy Scruffy

Proner is a pillar of the Dimensions communityProner is a pillar of the Dimensions communityProner is a pillar of the Dimensions communityProner is a pillar of the Dimensions communityProner is a pillar of the Dimensions communityProner is a pillar of the Dimensions communityProner is a pillar of the Dimensions communityProner is a pillar of the Dimensions communityProner is a pillar of the Dimensions communityProner is a pillar of the Dimensions communityProner is a pillar of the Dimensions community

I've honored my command and post the pic in the thread, hope you like it
Old 03-22-2009, 12:06 PM   #906
Gingembre
radar detector

Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Proner View Post
I've honored my command and post the pic in the thread, hope you like it
Yup, like it.
Sticks and stones may break your bones but words can break your heart - Tim Minchin
Old 03-22-2009, 12:35 PM   #907
Proner
Scruffy Scruffy

Quote:
Yup, like it.
I'm gald you appreciate I will post others pics with new clothes I will buy tomorrow.

P.S: I don't forget your idea for the nekkid thread, when I know how to take the pic I will post
Old 03-23-2009, 12:00 AM   #908
URTalking2Jenn

URTalking2Jenn carries a lot of weight on this boardURTalking2Jenn carries a lot of weight on this boardURTalking2Jenn carries a lot of weight on this boardURTalking2Jenn carries a lot of weight on this boardURTalking2Jenn carries a lot of weight on this board

This is what I had on tonight.
DSCN0694.jpg

top& tights from target
Skirt from torrid
Jacket from LB
A special thanks to Sweet& Fat for shopping with me, other wise I would never have bought the skirt.

Then this is what I'm wearing right now, ready for bed.
DSCN0703.jpg

My new home has blocked Dims, so I'm having to cut down my Dims time. I'll try to keep in touch when I can.;)
URTalking2Jenn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2009, 05:23 AM   #909
OneWickedAngel
Untamed Woman...

OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by URTalking2Jenn View Post
Attachment 60713

top& tights from target
Skirt from torrid
Jacket from LB
A special thanks to Sweet& Fat for shopping with me, other wise I would never have bought the skirt.

Then this is what I'm wearing right now, ready for bed.
Attachment 60714
WOW Jenn! Lookin' Goooood!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Doing what you like is freedom; liking what you do is happiness.
OneWickedAngel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2009, 12:21 PM   #910
URTalking2Jenn

URTalking2Jenn carries a lot of weight on this boardURTalking2Jenn carries a lot of weight on this boardURTalking2Jenn carries a lot of weight on this boardURTalking2Jenn carries a lot of weight on this boardURTalking2Jenn carries a lot of weight on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneWickedAngel View Post
WOW Jenn! Lookin' Goooood!
Thank You, Thank You.

My new home has blocked Dims, so I'm having to cut down my Dims time. I'll try to keep in touch when I can.;)
URTalking2Jenn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2009, 01:00 PM   #911
sweet&fat
My aim is true.

sweet&fat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sweet&fat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sweet&fat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sweet&fat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sweet&fat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sweet&fat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sweet&fat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sweet&fat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sweet&fat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sweet&fat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sweet&fat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by URTalking2Jenn View Post

top& tights from target
Skirt from torrid
Jacket from LB
Too cute! Glad to have helped inspire such hotness. You look fantastic!
sweet&fat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2009, 08:48 PM   #912
kayrae
doot doot doot

kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default So I'm starting to venture out into color...

dress and cardi from Target

kayrae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2009, 09:05 PM   #913
Weeze
Justin Bieber of Dims

Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

those are cuuute, Kay.

I'm in a Bermuda t-shirt and striped underpants. Win.
Old 03-25-2009, 04:26 AM   #914
Cleofatra_74
Bite Me! :p

Cleofatra_74 carries a lot of weight on this boardCleofatra_74 carries a lot of weight on this boardCleofatra_74 carries a lot of weight on this boardCleofatra_74 carries a lot of weight on this boardCleofatra_74 carries a lot of weight on this boardCleofatra_74 carries a lot of weight on this board

I'm lovin' that dress Kay

I'm in my trackie pants (sweats) & a tank top, haven't gotten changed after work yet.
Old 03-25-2009, 11:07 AM   #915
Gingembre
radar detector

Quote:
dress and cardi from Target
That is a great dress, Kayrae
Old 03-26-2009, 09:03 AM   #916
Proner
Scruffy Scruffy

Before work, I put on the vest because weather been more cooler these days.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 005.JPG (23.0 KB, 299 views)
Old 03-26-2009, 09:29 AM   #917
Suze
Too Vanilla For You

Suze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Suze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Suze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Suze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Suze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Suze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Suze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Suze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Suze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Suze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Suze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Will you post a picture of you in it once you get it? I am very interested in seeing that.
this is not what i wore today, but why make a new thread!?
pic quality= low (obviously)
plz ignore the mess thx

adele dress- ebay
necklace- gina

bubble dress- ebay
shirt- cellbes
feather headband- etsy
eggplant leggings- AA

BONUS
80s jacket from Members Only.
random tee

i'm very happy with the first dress. it was maybe a bit overpriced, but it's rare finding these types of dresses in plus sizes.
and it's shoooort. like; "don't pick something up from the floor cause your ass will show" short.
ditto on the bubble dress + if you're afraid of clothes that make your butt/thighs appear bigger than they are, you should NOT buy this dress.
(it's named bubble dress for a reason.lolz)

Last edited by Suze; 04-12-2009 at 07:28 PM.
Suze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2009, 09:52 AM   #918
BeckaBoo
Loves fishsticks...

BeckaBoo is a member of the 500 clubBeckaBoo is a member of the 500 clubBeckaBoo is a member of the 500 clubBeckaBoo is a member of the 500 clubBeckaBoo is a member of the 500 clubBeckaBoo is a member of the 500 club

Quote:
Originally Posted by susieQ View Post
plz ignore the mess thx

adele dress- ebay
necklace- gina

bubble dress- ebay
shirt- cellbes
feather headband- etsy
eggplant leggings- AA

BONUS
random tee

i'm very happy with the first dress. it was maybe a bit overpriced, but it's rare finding these types of dresses in plus sizes.
and it's shoooort. like; "don't pick something up from the floor cause your ass will show" short.
ditto on the bubble dress + if you're afraid of clothes that make your butt/thighs appear bigger than they are, you should NOT buy this dress.
Ohhhh freaking awesome outfits, that bubble dress outfit is fabulous, I could never get away with wearing it though, perhaps that's why i'm super jealous.

I cannot believe you have a Members Only jacket, seriously it's blowing my mind, thats some funky retro apparel right there lady, I love it!
BeckaBoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2009, 10:01 AM   #919
Suze
Too Vanilla For You

Suze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Suze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Suze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Suze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Suze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Suze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Suze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Suze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Suze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Suze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Suze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeckaBoo View Post
Ohhhh freaking awesome outfits, that bubble dress outfit is fabulous, I could never get away with wearing it though, perhaps that's why i'm super jealous.

I cannot believe you have a Members Only jacket, seriously it's blowing my mind, thats some funky retro apparel right there lady, I love it!
thanks, haha. $12 on ebay.
i'll wear the heck out of it this spring! people will laugh, i'm sure

but, but why shouldn't you get away with it!? screw the fashion rules and wear what you like.. seriously!
Old 03-26-2009, 10:18 AM   #920
BeckaBoo
Loves fishsticks...

BeckaBoo is a member of the 500 clubBeckaBoo is a member of the 500 clubBeckaBoo is a member of the 500 clubBeckaBoo is a member of the 500 clubBeckaBoo is a member of the 500 clubBeckaBoo is a member of the 500 club

Quote:
thanks, haha. $12 on ebay.
i'll wear the heck out of it this spring! people will laugh, i'm sure

but, but why shouldn't you get away with it!? screw the fashion rules and wear what you like.. seriously!
No way! I gave up on ebay because almost everything I bought turned out crappy, you must have some mad skills to find the stuff that you do. I think you are leading the way with that jacket, you just need some velcro fasten high top sneakers to complete the look, preferably with flashing lights in the heal, all the cool kids will be doing it soon.

Oh and my arse + bubble dress = terror. I would totally look like a mushroom cloud of cloth and flesh, and that's just so not hot right now.
BeckaBoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2009, 10:37 AM   #921
Suze
Too Vanilla For You

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeckaBoo View Post
No way! I gave up on ebay because almost everything I bought turned out crappy, you must have some mad skills to find the stuff that you do. I think you are leading the way with that jacket, you just need some velcro fasten high top sneakers to complete the look, preferably with flashing lights in the heal, all the cool kids will be doing it soon.

Oh and my arse + bubble dress = terror. I would totally look like a mushroom cloud of cloth and flesh, and that's just so not hot right now.
skillz?
um, neh. i just pay really good attention to measurements and how the fabric is cut. hm, can't imagine you looking anything but hawt (avatar anyone??)
but...ok bubble is maybe not for everyone.

hehe, and i'll look out for those sneakers.
Old 03-26-2009, 01:42 PM   #922
Tanuki
Bear. Rawr~!

Tanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
plz ignore the mess thx

adele dress- ebay
necklace- gina

bubble dress- ebay
shirt- cellbes
feather headband- etsy
eggplant leggings- AA

BONUS
random tee

I love your style ^^;
Tanuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2009, 04:54 PM   #923
ashmamma84
Om Namah Shivayah

ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
plz ignore the mess thx

adele dress- ebay
necklace- gina

bubble dress- ebay
shirt- cellbes
feather headband- etsy
eggplant leggings- AA

BONUS
random tee

Love it, Suze! Especially the Members Only. If you don't mind me asking, what size is it? I've been looking at a couple myself. Share the wealth, girlie.
Old 03-27-2009, 07:21 AM   #924
Suze
Too Vanilla For You

Quote:
Originally Posted by T-Bear View Post
I love your style ^^;
and i love you
Quote:
Originally Posted by ashmamma84 View Post
Love it, Suze! Especially the Members Only. If you don't mind me asking, what size is it? I've been looking at a couple myself. Share the wealth, girlie.
US18.
The jacket is really short, but i sort of like that! too bad i can't really zip it up cause of the lower hem. (tis' too tight for mah belly)
note- the jacket is vintage, so i'm not sure if they make them any longer. take a look at their official site!

haha, i dig that people actually like it!
Old 03-27-2009, 07:23 AM   #925
ashmamma84
Om Namah Shivayah

ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
and i love you

US18.
The jacket is really short, but i sort of like that! too bad i can't really zip it up cause of the lower hem. (tis' too tight for mah belly)
note- the jacket is vintage, so i'm not sure if they make them any longer. take a look at their official site!

haha, i dig that people actually like it!
I know it's vintage -- I looked at the site sometime last year and kinda figured I couldn't fit anything from them. They have some really cute jackets now too.