Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 03-27-2009, 09:38 AM   #926
Suze
Too Vanilla For You

Suze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Suze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Suze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Suze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Suze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Suze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Suze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Suze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Suze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Suze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Suze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashmamma84 View Post
I know it's vintage -- I looked at the site sometime last year and kinda figured I couldn't fit anything from them. They have some really cute jackets now too.
i looked too, and must agree, there's some really cute bomber's there. i doubt i could fit into them...kinda bummed that my jacket is an 18, and they don't go further than xl.

wait, maybe that's a good think, hehe
Suze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2009, 09:41 AM   #927
kayrae
doot doot doot

kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!

susieQ, you are looking very stylish in your outfits. Lovelovelove it.
kayrae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2009, 10:49 AM   #928
Suze
Too Vanilla For You

Suze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Suze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Suze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Suze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Suze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Suze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Suze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Suze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Suze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Suze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Suze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

jaizus, this thread works wonders for my self esteem :P
thankys!
Old 03-28-2009, 04:22 PM   #929
Tania
Disneyland Bobsled Team

Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Kiyonna boudoir lace dress, pearls from Japan ca. 1965, and a feathered Elsie Massey hat (teardrop shape, in the style of the late 1870s).

~ The Cure

"She will never submit to any thing requiring industry and patience, and a subjection of the fancy to the understanding."
~ Mr. Knightley on Emma, Jane Austen's Emma

Last edited by Tania; 08-05-2011 at 08:01 PM.
Tania is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2009, 04:27 PM   #930
Cors
Delurking

Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tania View Post
Kiyonna boudoir lace dress, pearls from Japan ca. 1965, and a feathered Elsie Massey hat (teardrop shape, in the style of the late 1870s).
OMG Tania, I love it all! You're so beautiful and that expression! *melts*
Cors is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2009, 04:59 PM   #931
Tania
Disneyland Bobsled Team

Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Meow thanks!

~ The Cure

"She will never submit to any thing requiring industry and patience, and a subjection of the fancy to the understanding."
Old 03-28-2009, 05:29 PM   #932
Suze
Too Vanilla For You

Quote:
i love that lil' smirk of yours
and you're so purdy too!
Old 03-28-2009, 07:26 PM   #933
Weeze
Justin Bieber of Dims

Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Tania, you're so freaking adorable

I'm in sweatpants and a plain, black long sleeve shirt.
I'm exciting.
Old 03-29-2009, 01:49 AM   #934
Tania
Disneyland Bobsled Team

TY girls! :* *hugs*

~ The Cure

Old 03-29-2009, 03:25 AM   #935
Fascinita
Jeez, we're blessed!

Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
This dress... I've been coveting it for a year. Bought a blouse from them in a similar style a couple of months ago. Kiyonna does the classy-sexy thing so well. And you rock it in these pics.
Old 03-29-2009, 03:49 AM   #936
URTalking2Jenn

URTalking2Jenn carries a lot of weight on this boardURTalking2Jenn carries a lot of weight on this boardURTalking2Jenn carries a lot of weight on this boardURTalking2Jenn carries a lot of weight on this boardURTalking2Jenn carries a lot of weight on this board
Default I still have this on at 4 am.

DSCN0846-1.jpg
ok, I love this dress a lot. I got this dress from Old Navy.

My new home has blocked Dims, so I'm having to cut down my Dims time. I'll try to keep in touch when I can.;)
URTalking2Jenn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2009, 07:47 AM   #937
bexy
is red again <3

bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!

Ok not technically right now but very, very recent!!

Scarf 4 Primark

Jumper Dress 10 New Look

Leggings 8 New Look

Shoes 12 Evans

Hair band 1 New Look

Bag 5 New Look

Attachment 61164

With loves, and hates, and passions just like mine.

Last edited by bexy; 11-25-2009 at 03:25 PM.
bexy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2009, 12:22 PM   #938
Tanuki
Bear. Rawr~!

Tanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by bexy View Post
Ok not technically right now but very, very recent!!

Scarf 4 Primark

Jumper Dress 10 New Look

Leggings 8 New Look

Shoes 12 Evans

Hair band 1 New Look

Bag 5 New Look
Hot! o.o..... I <3 your style
Tanuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2009, 12:32 PM   #939
Suze
Too Vanilla For You

i want that scarf, bex!

i want it, i want it!!
Old 03-29-2009, 12:37 PM   #940
bexy
is red again &lt;3

bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by T-Bear View Post
Hot! o.o..... I <3 your style
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suze View Post
i want that scarf, bex!

i want it, i want it!!
Thanks you guys!! The scarf sold out in a matter of days apparently, so I was chuffed!! Bargain too!

Old 03-29-2009, 12:42 PM   #941
Suze
Too Vanilla For You

Quote:
Originally Posted by bexy View Post
Thanks you guys!! The scarf sold out in a matter of days apparently, so I was chuffed!! Bargain too!
i visited primark when i was in london last year. i didn't bother to try and see if any of the clothes fitted, but bought some pretty bras and underwear. so cheap

in fact- i'm wearing dotty cheeky shorts from them as we 'speak'
lol
Old 03-29-2009, 12:54 PM   #942
Tania
Disneyland Bobsled Team

Thanks Fasc! Get the dress, complete the set! ;D (Post pics!)

Jen, I loved that dress! You looked awesome last night.

Bex, that scarf is really cute...love the matching hairbow, too!

~ The Cure

Old 03-29-2009, 03:05 PM   #943
bexy
is red again &lt;3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suze View Post
i visited primark when i was in london last year. i didn't bother to try and see if any of the clothes fitted, but bought some pretty bras and underwear. so cheap

in fact- i'm wearing dotty cheeky shorts from them as we 'speak'
lol
They only go up to a UK 18 and I am a 24/26 but sometimes I can get tops that fit me in there if they are cut big. I can always get PJs too. I live for their accessories though!!

Thanks Tania!!

Old 03-29-2009, 07:59 PM   #944
cherylharrell
Always Mikes Big Girl

cherylharrell knows EXACTLY what's going oncherylharrell knows EXACTLY what's going oncherylharrell knows EXACTLY what's going oncherylharrell knows EXACTLY what's going oncherylharrell knows EXACTLY what's going oncherylharrell knows EXACTLY what's going oncherylharrell knows EXACTLY what's going on

That outfit really suits you.
Old 03-31-2009, 12:50 PM   #945
george83
DADDY IN A DRESS

george83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging in

WE GOT TWO WORDS FOR YEA!
Old 03-31-2009, 06:21 PM   #946
succubus_dxb
Badonk. Adonk.

succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

ok, not right now, but last night... I came home tipsy (Ok, sh*t faced) and thought I'd take some photos of my new dress- I lurrrve it. Bit short though so might have to wear with leggings

(yes..i'm very drunk in these photos....judge not.)
Attached Images
File Type: jpg dress1.jpg (65.1 KB, 375 views)
File Type: jpg dress2.jpg (116.4 KB, 376 views)
File Type: jpg dress3.jpg (64.7 KB, 375 views)
Old 03-31-2009, 10:43 PM   #947
kayrae
doot doot doot

kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!

Very lovely, my dear.
kayrae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2009, 12:43 PM   #948
Tanuki
Bear. Rawr~!

Tanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by george83 View Post
WE GOT TWO WORDS FOR YEA!
I must own this jersey! ... I <3 my jerseys

Quote:
Originally Posted by succubus_dxb View Post
ok, not right now, but last night... I came home tipsy (Ok, sh*t faced) and thought I'd take some photos of my new dress- I lurrrve it. Bit short though so might have to wear with leggings

(yes..i'm very drunk in these photos....judge not.)
Thats so pretty I love it, you look fantastic hehe!
Tanuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2009, 04:46 AM   #949
george83
DADDY IN A DRESS

george83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by T-Bear View Post
I must own this jersey! ... I <3 my jerseys
Tell you what I'll wrestle you for it

*gets T-Bear in a head lock*
Old 04-02-2009, 06:54 AM   #950
OneWickedAngel
Untamed Woman...

OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by george83 View Post
Tell you what I'll wrestle you for it

*gets T-Bear in a head lock*
(OWA's wicked imagination takes hold- aah the visualzations...)
Breathe OWA! BREATHE!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Doing what you like is freedom; liking what you do is happiness.
OneWickedAngel is offline   Reply With Quote