Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 04-02-2009, 11:32 AM   #951
DitzyBrunette
"I'll never be sorry."

DitzyBrunette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDitzyBrunette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDitzyBrunette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDitzyBrunette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDitzyBrunette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDitzyBrunette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDitzyBrunette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDitzyBrunette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDitzyBrunette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDitzyBrunette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDitzyBrunette is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Pink denim jacket (Avenue)
Black short sleeve polo top (collar up, love it!)
Dark blue jeans from Ashley Stewart, rolled up twice at the ankle
Black ballet flats (Payless, just standard bow on the front flats)
Had to leave my hair curly, not gonna blow dry it straight since it'll rain tomorrow =(
Silver double heart necklace (2 hearts, 1 for me 1 for my son) and silver Tiffany heart necklace, I never take these off
Silver U hoops
Silver flower bracelet
Silver knot ring
Old 04-02-2009, 01:11 PM   #952
Tanuki
Bear. Rawr~!

Tanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by george83 View Post
Tell you what I'll wrestle you for it

*gets T-Bear in a head lock*
O_O!

Oh its oooooon~

Now we just need cool wrestling alter egos!
Tanuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2009, 04:36 PM   #953
george83
DADDY IN A DRESS

george83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by T-Bear View Post
O_O!

Oh its oooooon~

Now we just need cool wrestling alter egos!
lol.

Well I'll take you on any time any where .

Right now I'm wearing the dress Bexy bought me today .

Old 04-02-2009, 04:52 PM   #954
Tania
Disneyland Bobsled Team

Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

That's a cute dress, G!

My Kiyonna purchases came today! I'm wearing the melon liquer "Sadie" top with Tina's "Lotus Rising" earrings and my antique cameo...

~ The Cure

"She will never submit to any thing requiring industry and patience, and a subjection of the fancy to the understanding."
~ Mr. Knightley on Emma, Jane Austen's Emma

Last edited by Tania; 08-05-2011 at 08:01 PM.
Tania is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2009, 05:32 PM   #955
george83
DADDY IN A DRESS

george83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tania View Post
That's a cute dress, G!

My Kiyonna purchases came today! I'm wearing the melon liquer "Sadie" top with Tina's "Lotus Rising" earrings and my antique cameo...
Thank you Tania .
Old 04-02-2009, 05:56 PM   #956
OneWickedAngel
Untamed Woman...

OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
That's a cute dress, G!

CUTE top Tania! It looks great on you!

Please forgive me though - I'm sort of distracted by all the lovely colorful lingerie just casually hanging out in the background there and using my ever wicked imagination as though this were the cleavage thread instead...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Doing what you like is freedom; liking what you do is happiness.
OneWickedAngel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2009, 09:29 PM   #957
Tania
Disneyland Bobsled Team

Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Bless, Angel...and LMAO on the lingerie comment! I hang my bras because I have no drawer space!

Here's another pic of the green top - Kayrae made me.

And a shot of the black "Rhapsody Ruffle" wrap dress!

~ The Cure

"She will never submit to any thing requiring industry and patience, and a subjection of the fancy to the understanding."

Old 04-02-2009, 11:27 PM   #958
Fascinita
Jeez, we're blessed!

Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by george83 View Post
lol.

Well I'll take you on any time any where .

Right now I'm wearing the dress Bexy bought me today .

Toooooo cute: both the dress and the fact that your honey got it for you.
Old 04-03-2009, 06:49 AM   #959
george83
DADDY IN A DRESS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fascinita View Post
Toooooo cute: both the dress and the fact that your honey got it for you.
Thankyou .

I do love this dress, its quickly becoming my favourite item of clothing I own .
Old 04-04-2009, 02:10 PM   #960
bexy
is red again <3

bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!

I'm wearing this right now and about to head out to a birthday bash wearing it. But I don't know if I like it or not

Attachment 61602

With loves, and hates, and passions just like mine.

Last edited by bexy; 11-25-2009 at 03:25 PM.
bexy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2009, 02:23 PM   #961
kayrae
doot doot doot

kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!

You look absolutely gorgeous, bexy
kayrae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2009, 03:44 PM   #962
Tanuki
Bear. Rawr~!

Tanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by kayrae View Post
Took the words out of my mouth ^^
Old 04-04-2009, 06:36 PM   #963
Paul

Paul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Very cute Mickey and Minnie...oh and you are a cutie as well bexy! Where are you hiding the bump
Quote:
Originally Posted by bexy View Post
I'm wearing this right now and about to head out to a birthday bash wearing it. But I don't know if I like it or not

Attachment 61602

I'm a Canadian.
Paul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2009, 07:04 AM   #964
bexy
is red again <3

bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kayrae View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by T-Bear View Post
Took the words out of my mouth ^^
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul View Post
Very cute Mickey and Minnie...oh and you are a cutie as well bexy! Where are you hiding the bump
Thanks everyone , I wore it in the end as I just couldn't be bothered looking for something else!! It was comfy and I ended up liking it ok.

I do have a bump, you should see me when I turn side on lol!! I look like a hill!

Old 04-05-2009, 09:28 AM   #965
george83
DADDY IN A DRESS

Quote:
Originally Posted by bexy View Post

Attachment 61602
You look amazing baby .
Old 04-05-2009, 12:21 PM   #966
Tanuki
Bear. Rawr~!

I'm wearing Pajamas and a dressing gown o.o
Old 04-05-2009, 06:17 PM   #967
Weeze
Justin Bieber of Dims

Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I forget where the sweater's from.
Tank = Old Navy
Pants = LB
Bag = Naturalizer.
Bathroom? Racing Collectibles Club of America.

Old 04-06-2009, 12:04 PM   #968
troubadours

troubadours has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!troubadours has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!troubadours has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!troubadours has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!troubadours has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!troubadours has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!troubadours has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!troubadours has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!troubadours has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!troubadours has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!troubadours has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

i've been wearing the same clothes whenever i go out for the past week. w/e

fun lol

both dresses and the boots are from target
cardi is from f21
tights are from the avenue

also i cut off all my hair and i hate it.

please come back, hair
troubadours is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2009, 01:23 PM   #969
bexy
is red again <3

Troubs, you look stunning! I would wear them same clothes everyday too as they are so cute!

Also, the first time I read that I thought it said you cut off all your hair and ATE it, I was confused to say the least...

Old 04-06-2009, 04:12 PM   #970
OneWickedAngel
Untamed Woman...

OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by krismiss View Post
I forget where the sweater's from.
Tank = Old Navy
Pants = LB
Bag = Naturalizer.
Bathroom? Racing Collectibles Club of America.
So cute Kriss!

Quote:
Originally Posted by troubadours View Post
i've been wearing the same clothes whenever i go out for the past week. w/e

both dresses and the boots are from target
cardi is from f21
tights are from the avenue

also i cut off all my hair and i hate it.

please come back, hair
Troubs you look fab! Can't argue I'd re-wear that baby also if I looked that good in it.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Old 04-06-2009, 06:17 PM   #971
cherylharrell
Always Mikes Big Girl

cherylharrell knows EXACTLY what's going oncherylharrell knows EXACTLY what's going oncherylharrell knows EXACTLY what's going oncherylharrell knows EXACTLY what's going oncherylharrell knows EXACTLY what's going oncherylharrell knows EXACTLY what's going oncherylharrell knows EXACTLY what's going on

That outfit really looks good on you. And that blue cardi really brightens and perks things up...
Old 04-06-2009, 07:47 PM   #972
troubadours

troubadours has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!troubadours has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!troubadours has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!troubadours has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!troubadours has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!troubadours has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!troubadours has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!troubadours has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!troubadours has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!troubadours has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!troubadours has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

thanks guys <3
troubadours is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2009, 08:05 PM   #973
Tania
Disneyland Bobsled Team

My Sofft Shoes Arrived.

~ The Cure

Old 04-06-2009, 09:06 PM   #974
OneWickedAngel
Untamed Woman...

Quote:
My Sofft Shoes Arrived.
oooh! Niiiiiiice heels!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Old 04-06-2009, 09:44 PM   #975
Weeze
Justin Bieber of Dims

Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

.. How in hell did you get your foot up like that?

Today: