Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 12-25-2009, 09:52 AM   #1726
shugathick4u

shugathick4u has said some nice things

im wearing a red tanktop with black short shorts...and blk socks
shugathick4u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2009, 03:02 PM   #1727
The Orange Mage
♓ Fishy Pisces! ♓

The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!

Hoodie and T-Shirt from Target. Also, I think I like purple.
The Orange Mage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2009, 01:17 AM   #1728
cherylharrell
Always Mikes Big Girl

cherylharrell knows EXACTLY what's going oncherylharrell knows EXACTLY what's going oncherylharrell knows EXACTLY what's going oncherylharrell knows EXACTLY what's going oncherylharrell knows EXACTLY what's going oncherylharrell knows EXACTLY what's going oncherylharrell knows EXACTLY what's going on

I like purple too. I fact I wore these earlier:

I got them in Walmart in a purpley color. And a light purple/lavender long sleeve tee from Target which I wore both yesterday.

In the fall I had gotten the pants in black and also this color:

and this shirt to wear with the blue pants:

And this shirt in black and this color to wear with the black pants:

I had gotten them all to wear around the house and yet they'd be good for for those times when someone might decide to come over or I need to run an errand for my folks on a minutes notice and look good. But they are so comfy and I love how the pants have a little bit wider leg making them more stylish and comfy too, that the purple ones I may end up wearing them out more often and maybe the blue too. I got them to wear for bum and since I like these so much for wearing out, I may end up having to buy some other kind of sweats to wear around the house for bumming around.

Got on a night gown with pj pants under it to prevent thigh rub and making it comfier...

Last edited by cherylharrell; 12-27-2009 at 01:20 AM.
cherylharrell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2009, 01:42 PM   #1729
Gingembre
radar detector

Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!

I am wearing my pink & black underwear, grey leopard print socks, red & blue checked shirt and green jumper that I've been wearing all day...along with my pink pyjama bottoms with pink & white hearts on them. I feel so unco-ordinated, LOL!
Sticks and stones may break your bones but words can break your heart - Tim Minchin
Gingembre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 02:33 AM   #1730
cherylharrell
Always Mikes Big Girl

cherylharrell knows EXACTLY what's going oncherylharrell knows EXACTLY what's going oncherylharrell knows EXACTLY what's going oncherylharrell knows EXACTLY what's going oncherylharrell knows EXACTLY what's going oncherylharrell knows EXACTLY what's going oncherylharrell knows EXACTLY what's going on

Night gown and pj pants. But here's yesterdays OOTD for church. I'm wearing my new floppy hat from Roamans and a raincoat my mom got me for Christmas. It fits good and is not snug. Which is a rarity in size 3x these days. The first pic is of me modeling them after I got them...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_9159.JPG (42.8 KB, 617 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_9164.JPG (62.1 KB, 620 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_9165.JPG (68.0 KB, 613 views)
Old 12-28-2009, 01:15 PM   #1731
rainyday
Departed

rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I like the collar on that raincoat. It's almost a shawl collar and looks like it has some detail to it.

You have really lovely, clear skin too.
rainyday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 03:48 PM   #1732
IszyStone
Biter

IszyStone does more than just post hot picsIszyStone does more than just post hot picsIszyStone does more than just post hot picsIszyStone does more than just post hot pics

New Moon T-Shirt Gray Cotton Shorts
IszyStone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 05:49 PM   #1733
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

comfy cotton black capris
soft orange t-shirt
my new Isotoner spa slippers
Surlysomething is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 09:53 PM   #1734
cherylharrell
Always Mikes Big Girl

Thanks! It has a hood on it too. My mom had gotten me a blue 3x raincoat some yrs ago and that one is nice and roomy and still going strong. She is evidently good at buying raincoats...
Old 12-31-2009, 11:34 AM   #1735
nykspree8
Rico Sauce

nykspree8 is a member of the 500 clubnykspree8 is a member of the 500 clubnykspree8 is a member of the 500 clubnykspree8 is a member of the 500 clubnykspree8 is a member of the 500 clubnykspree8 is a member of the 500 club

well it's not what i'm wearing "right now", but i was wearing it "right now" yesterday in the Gap fitting room and will probably be wearing it later tonight ;D
nykspree8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2009, 11:39 AM   #1736
Aust99

Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!

ha ha.. Your so cute.... change room pics rock!!
Aust99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2009, 01:47 PM   #1737
DeerVictory
Swamp monster

DeerVictory has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DeerVictory has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DeerVictory has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DeerVictory has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DeerVictory has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DeerVictory has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DeerVictory has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DeerVictory has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DeerVictory has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DeerVictory has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DeerVictory has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I was going for kind of a girly grungy masculine vs feminine look.

Cardigan: Urban Outfitters
Dress: American Eagle
Boots: Urban Outfitters
Scarf: Off-brand
necklaces (there are three): off-brand.
Headband: H&M.

In her hips, there's revolution.
DeerVictory is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2009, 11:20 PM   #1738
Famouslastwords
Iaintnogoddamnsonofabitch

Location: Indiana, juss across the border from Kiiintucky in Newburgh.
Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nykspree8 View Post

well it's not what i'm wearing "right now", but i was wearing it "right now" yesterday in the Gap fitting room and will probably be wearing it later tonight ;D

cuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuute.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CastingPearls
I'd need to jump to get into a dumpster but that doesn't mean it's worth getting into one.
Famouslastwords is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2009, 11:43 PM   #1739
cherylharrell
Always Mikes Big Girl

Looks good on you! I love the flower headband you're wearing...
Old 01-01-2010, 07:19 AM   #1740
Gingembre
radar detector

Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raegan View Post

OH MY GOD! Love the dress, love the hairdo, love the make up....i wish i could look like this. I think i love you a little bit, Raegan!
Sticks and stones may break your bones but words can break your heart - Tim Minchin
Old 01-04-2010, 11:25 AM   #1741
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raegan View Post

Very cool....I like how it gives you a very different look than what you normally show us. Amongst other things, between the different lines of the clothes, the 'up' hair, and maybe the boots, it makes you look a lot taller Anyway, I always enjoy the periodic Reagan wearable art show, and it is neat to see the artist in a different mood
Old 01-04-2010, 12:58 PM   #1742
Inhibited

Inhibited makes people happy simply by logging inInhibited makes people happy simply by logging inInhibited makes people happy simply by logging inInhibited makes people happy simply by logging inInhibited makes people happy simply by logging inInhibited makes people happy simply by logging inInhibited makes people happy simply by logging inInhibited makes people happy simply by logging inInhibited makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by nykspree8 View Post

Wow the Gap should advertise that pic on a Billboard...
Inhibited is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2010, 03:10 PM   #1743
FrancescaBombshell
SuperSizedBombshell

FrancescaBombshell can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesFrancescaBombshell can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Haha..ummm an old white t-shirt and some taz pj pants..Glamourus I know
FrancescaBombshell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2010, 11:02 AM   #1744
Hank55

Hank55 has said some nice things

Quote:
Originally Posted by itsfine View Post

What I wore today. Casual.
Green Tank - Old Navy Clearance (when they had plus sizes in store, it was like $2.00!)
Purple shirt - Target (5.00)
Capris- Avenue (5.00)

Green Shirt - JC Pennys 12.00
Black jacket - LB 11.00
Capris - LB - too long ago to remember

Dress - gift, Marshalls
Cardigan - Torrid, 5.00
Theses clothes make you beautyfull!!!
Hank55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2010, 12:05 PM   #1745
Gingembre
radar detector

I am wearing a black bra & knickers, black t-shirt, black polo neck jumper, green scarf, black trousers, 2 pairs of socks and fingerless gloves. It's cold here, lol!
Old 01-05-2010, 06:36 PM   #1746
Famouslastwords
Iaintnogoddamnsonofabitch

Location: Indiana, juss across the border from Kiiintucky in Newburgh.
Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gingembre View Post
I am wearing a black bra & knickers, black t-shirt, black polo neck jumper, green scarf, black trousers, 2 pairs of socks and fingerless gloves. It's cold here, lol!

Why not protect your poor fingers too then? Or is it because it makes it harder to type?

I'm naked. I need to get dressed!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CastingPearls
I'd need to jump to get into a dumpster but that doesn't mean it's worth getting into one.
Famouslastwords is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2010, 10:08 PM   #1747
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

PJ's

Light blue with dark blue and white snowflakes. I'm mad tough.

Surlysomething is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2010, 12:46 PM   #1748
Crystal

Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Decided since I had just a busy day of class ahead of me, I'd try to look somewhat cute.

Not sure if I succeeded, but ehh.

(Sorry the picture is so small. My new camera settings must be strange.)

Hat - Claires
Scarf - Maurices
Necklace - Don't Know
Sweater - LB
Purple shirt - Maurices
Jeans (not shown) - Torrid
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 004.JPG (114.6 KB, 206 views)
Crystal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2010, 01:00 PM   #1749
thatgirl08
KNOW IT ALL

thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!

I love that cardi.. atlhough the short ones look kinda weird of me.. you look much cuter!
thatgirl08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2010, 01:05 PM   #1750
LillyBBBW
Wig Snatcher

LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Can I just say that this is the best thread EVER? Man, I get this bland feeling looking at the catelogs now. You folks are GORG! It's just nice to see clothing on a regular person and not some airbrushed prototype.

"...If the only pain you recognize as valid is your own, of course you'll have trouble identifying it when you see it in other people. That's the trouble with narcissism. It makes you really inadequate and boring."

Have you hugged a fat girl today?

@~;~~
LillyBBBW is offline   Reply With Quote