Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 01-14-2010, 01:55 PM   #1751
Rowan
wickedly delicious

Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Im rockin an uber sexy sexy hospital gown..i'll take a picture after I take a shower lol

פפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפ

~*~And I find it kind of funny, I find it kind of sad
The dreams in which I'm dying are the best I've ever had
~*~
Rowan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2010, 02:21 PM   #1752
Crystal

Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by thatgirl08 View Post
I love that cardi.. atlhough the short ones look kinda weird of me.. you look much cuter!
Thanks, darlin! And actually, that's a shirt. Those camis look ridiculous on me. I have too much of a muffin-top for them to work. Haha.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LillyBBBW View Post
Can I just say that this is the best thread EVER? Man, I get this bland feeling looking at the catelogs now. You folks are GORG! It's just nice to see clothing on a regular person and not some airbrushed prototype.
Amen, sister!
Crystal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2010, 06:37 PM   #1753
thatgirl08
KNOW IT ALL

thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrystalUT11 View Post
Thanks, darlin! And actually, that's a shirt. Those camis look ridiculous on me. I have too much of a muffin-top for them to work. Haha.
I actually meant the cardigan sweater-y thing but yeah, camis look bad on me too for the same reason haha. I wear them under longer shirts sometimes though.
thatgirl08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2010, 06:39 PM   #1754
Crystal

Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
I actually meant the cardigan sweater-y thing but yeah, camis look bad on me too for the same reason haha. I wear them under longer shirts sometimes though.
You totally said cardi.

I'm an idiot.
Old 01-14-2010, 06:42 PM   #1755
thatgirl08
KNOW IT ALL

thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
You totally said cardi.

I'm an idiot.
Haha, it's okay! nbd
Old 01-14-2010, 07:32 PM   #1756
Rowan
wickedly delicious

Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

as promised...me in my oh so sexy hospital gown. woo hoo

thank god i have my computer and cell phone here or id be dying of boredom lol
Attached Images
File Type: jpg hospital gown.jpg (34.1 KB, 264 views)

פפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפ

~*~And I find it kind of funny, I find it kind of sad
The dreams in which I'm dying are the best I've ever had
~*~
Rowan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2010, 07:51 PM   #1757
Leishycat
Dark and scarry

Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:

Amen, sister!
No such thing as too much muffin-top.
Old 01-14-2010, 09:22 PM   #1758
MizzSnakeBite
Taking a Break From Here

MizzSnakeBite has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MizzSnakeBite has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MizzSnakeBite has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MizzSnakeBite has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MizzSnakeBite has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MizzSnakeBite has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MizzSnakeBite has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MizzSnakeBite has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MizzSnakeBite has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MizzSnakeBite has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MizzSnakeBite has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rowan View Post

WooHoo Can't wait to see the Summer line

I'm glad you have all your stuff so that you have something to occupy your mind!

"Hope is a thing with feathers, that perches in the soul, and sings the tune without words, and never stops at all."
Emily Dickinson
MizzSnakeBite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2010, 11:32 PM   #1759
Famouslastwords
Iaintnogoddamnsonofabitch

Location: Indiana, juss across the border from Kiiintucky in Newburgh.
Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!

I bought FIVE more Twilight shirts today because they're $9.99 right now from Torrid on sale. I just clicked on the link in the hot deals thread and bam! there they were! BEAUTIFUL.

I also bought the CUTEST dress. Too kewt. Will post pics.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CastingPearls
I'd need to jump to get into a dumpster but that doesn't mean it's worth getting into one.
Famouslastwords is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2010, 11:40 PM   #1760
cherylharrell
Always Mikes Big Girl

cherylharrell knows EXACTLY what's going oncherylharrell knows EXACTLY what's going oncherylharrell knows EXACTLY what's going oncherylharrell knows EXACTLY what's going oncherylharrell knows EXACTLY what's going oncherylharrell knows EXACTLY what's going oncherylharrell knows EXACTLY what's going on

Hope ya get better and outta the hospital soon.

Yeah those models in the catalogs are way too skinny. I like seeing the stuff on real sized folks...
Old 01-15-2010, 05:45 AM   #1761
LillyBBBW
Wig Snatcher

LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rowan View Post

What are you in for? Bad behavior I presume.

"...If the only pain you recognize as valid is your own, of course you'll have trouble identifying it when you see it in other people. That's the trouble with narcissism. It makes you really inadequate and boring."

Have you hugged a fat girl today?

@~;~~
LillyBBBW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2010, 07:00 AM   #1762
MissToodles
dead peasant

MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

not right now, I'm wearing a ratty old tshirt and pajama bottoms.

I miss the constant influx of photos in this thread. I'm glad to see some regular contributions recently. I haven't been in the mood to document my outfits, plus I wear the same thing over and over again, so it gets a bit old.

what I wore to Xmas party last month. My coat isn't tied properly, but who cares. I had an excuse to wear a sparkly hat, tee hee!

dress-old navy
tights-avenue
flats-from endless.com, wore them to a wedding, rarely wear them otherwise
coat-on via ebay
clutch-borrowed from my sister
sequined hat-pay half
MissToodles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2010, 08:55 AM   #1763
Aust99

Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default Hot summer nights....

Miss Toodles.... LOVE LOVE LOVE that green coat... and that dress looks lovely on you

Sooooo.............

Wore this dress, cardie and belt with black sandles to dinner and a movie tonight... fun fun...

Can't see the bottom as I'm having trouble with mirrors at the moment but it is to the ankles... Very casual and appropriate for the warm nights...
Attachment 75491
(weird face in this one)

This is a close up so you can see the colour of the belt....
Attachment 75490

Dress: Autograph
Belt: Evans
Cardigan: Kmart
Sandals (can't be seen): Willams

Last edited by Aust99; 01-20-2010 at 11:09 AM.
Aust99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2010, 12:25 PM   #1764
thatgirl08
KNOW IT ALL

Very cute outfit Aust!

I need some HONEST opinions.. this belt, I wanted it to go under my boobs but this is as tight as it goes.. does it look okay? And would it look better/okay if it were higher up? I can't decide if I should exchange it for a smaller size or give up on it completely or just wear it as is.

I have a black box on my face because I decided my facial expression looked weird, hahah.
Old 01-15-2010, 12:30 PM   #1765
LoveBHMS
default title

LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!

I think the cami/blouse combo has the colors perfectly matched and honestly, I think the belt breaks up the line of the whole outfit. I could see the belt working with something like a slip dress or something more monochromatic, but with the print on the blouse and the cami color matching so nicely, I think the belt kind of interupts it.
Old 01-15-2010, 12:53 PM   #1766
thatgirl08
KNOW IT ALL

Hm. Good point. I actually originally got it to go with a plain black dress but then I noticed the purple in the belt & top were the same (hard to tell in picture) so I tried pairing it together but yeah I totally see what your saying. I can't even decide where it's supposed to be placed.
Old 01-15-2010, 01:07 PM   #1767
nykspree8
Rico Sauce

nykspree8 is a member of the 500 clubnykspree8 is a member of the 500 clubnykspree8 is a member of the 500 clubnykspree8 is a member of the 500 clubnykspree8 is a member of the 500 clubnykspree8 is a member of the 500 club

idk what the whole thing is with the belt under the boobs these days, i personally don't like the look.
nykspree8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2010, 01:09 PM   #1768
nykspree8
Rico Sauce

nykspree8 is a member of the 500 clubnykspree8 is a member of the 500 clubnykspree8 is a member of the 500 clubnykspree8 is a member of the 500 clubnykspree8 is a member of the 500 clubnykspree8 is a member of the 500 club

Quote:
Originally Posted by Famouslastwords View Post
I bought FIVE more Twilight shirts today because they're $9.99 right now from Torrid on sale.
you need to be put down...lol
nykspree8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2010, 01:26 PM   #1769
LoveBHMS
default title

LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Hm. Good point. I actually originally got it to go with a plain black dress but then I noticed the purple in the belt & top were the same (hard to tell in picture) so I tried pairing it together but yeah I totally see what your saying. I can't even decide where it's supposed to be placed.
I can't either, but I never wear belts. It looks to me like it's either meant to go under the boobs the way Aust99's is in the above pic, or maybe even around the hips? You're lucky because of your shape you could probably pull that off.

Maybe try it a couple ways with that black dress to see how it looks.
Old 01-15-2010, 01:29 PM   #1770
LoveBHMS
default title

Quote:
Originally Posted by nykspree8 View Post
idk what the whole thing is with the belt under the boobs these days, i personally don't like the look.
Depending on the woman's shape, it can often lengthen the torso or add curves to an apple shaped figure.
Old 01-15-2010, 01:59 PM   #1771
LillyBBBW
Wig Snatcher

LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveBHMS View Post
Depending on the woman's shape, it can often lengthen the torso or add curves to an apple shaped figure.
It makes me look like Ed Grimley. Not something I'm drawn to.

"...If the only pain you recognize as valid is your own, of course you'll have trouble identifying it when you see it in other people. That's the trouble with narcissism. It makes you really inadequate and boring."

Have you hugged a fat girl today?

@~;~~
LillyBBBW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2010, 02:01 PM   #1772
thatgirl08
KNOW IT ALL

Had to look up Ed Grimley. Not so sure I like this belt anymore hahaha.

Thanks for the input everyone.
Old 01-15-2010, 02:10 PM   #1773
Saoirse

Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!

right now!

Old Navy sweatshirt
batik skirt from Eagle Ray Traders
Saoirse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2010, 02:27 PM   #1774
Crystal

Quote:
Very cute outfit Aust!

I need some HONEST opinions.. this belt, I wanted it to go under my boobs but this is as tight as it goes.. does it look okay? And would it look better/okay if it were higher up? I can't decide if I should exchange it for a smaller size or give up on it completely or just wear it as is.

I have a black box on my face because I decided my facial expression looked weird, hahah.
I love the belt, especially the color. But, I'm more of a fan of the wider belts when they're tied around the upper waist/under the boobs thing. When it's a thinner belt, I usually just wear it like a regular belt. But that's just me and I have no fashion sense.

Old 01-15-2010, 02:34 PM   #1775
thatgirl08
KNOW IT ALL

Thanks for the input Crystal!

I think I was mostly just trying to make an excuse to not return/exchange it (such a frustrating process!) but alas, it's going back. Thanks again everyone.