Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 01-15-2010, 02:47 PM   #1776
Famouslastwords
Iaintnogoddamnsonofabitch

Location: Indiana, juss across the border from Kiiintucky in Newburgh.
Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!

This came with my Twilight shirts! Teehee!

Nyk- The belt came attached to the dress. SO DEAL.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CastingPearls
I'd need to jump to get into a dumpster but that doesn't mean it's worth getting into one.

Last edited by Famouslastwords; 03-16-2010 at 10:57 PM.
Famouslastwords is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2010, 03:03 PM   #1777
Crystal

Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Famouslastwords View Post

Umm, okay...

LOVE.

I like the headband, too. Very cute.
Crystal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2010, 03:05 PM   #1778
thatgirl08
KNOW IT ALL

thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:

girlll you look hot!
thatgirl08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2010, 03:22 PM   #1779
Teleute
Heh heh. "Member".

Teleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by thatgirl08 View Post
girlll you look hot!
SERIOUSLY! You pull off strapless/tube tops so damned well. It's like, "Hello, here are my breasts. They are fantastic. You may worship them now."
Teleute is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2010, 04:14 PM   #1780
Rowan
wickedly delicious

Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LillyBBBW View Post
What are you in for? Bad behavior I presume.
i went in with shortness of breath and then i was having some heart issues secondary when i was becoming increasingly tachycardic. Today they did a heart echo and determined that it is definitely pneumonia (first time in my life) and that i inherited my family's penchance for asthma...go me. and i may have a tiny bit of a heart arythmia but it was nothing to worry about. So they went ahead and released me with a prescription for an antibiotic, an allergy med and two inhalers.

So now im home in my own bed where i can hopefully get some good sleep tonight. I cant wait!

פפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפ

~*~And I find it kind of funny, I find it kind of sad
The dreams in which I'm dying are the best I've ever had
~*~
Rowan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2010, 04:20 PM   #1781
Famouslastwords

Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrystalUT11 View Post
Umm, okay...

LOVE.

I like the headband, too. Very cute.
Quote:
Originally Posted by thatgirl08 View Post
girlll you look hot!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teleute View Post
SERIOUSLY! You pull off strapless/tube tops so damned well. It's like, "Hello, here are my breasts. They are fantastic. You may worship them now."
It was only $19.88 with this coupon I had for $15 off $75

Nice huh?

Quote:
I'd need to jump to get into a dumpster but that doesn't mean it's worth getting into one.
Old 01-15-2010, 04:29 PM   #1782
thatgirl08
KNOW IT ALL

thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rowan View Post
i went in with shortness of breath and then i was having some heart issues secondary when i was becoming increasingly tachycardic. Today they did a heart echo and determined that it is definitely pneumonia (first time in my life) and that i inherited my family's penchance for asthma...go me. and i may have a tiny bit of a heart arythmia but it was nothing to worry about. So they went ahead and released me with a prescription for an antibiotic, an allergy med and two inhalers.

So now im home in my own bed where i can hopefully get some good sleep tonight. I cant wait!
Get better! :]

Quote:
It was only $19.88 with this coupon I had for $15 off $75

Nice huh?
Great deal!!
Old 01-15-2010, 04:35 PM   #1783
bexy
is red again <3

bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!

I be wearing my Snoopy PJS!! I don't have a face because

a) no make up and
b) this is my first time using the timer on my new camera and it took me a good 20 mins to take this one pic!

With loves, and hates, and passions just like mine.
bexy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2010, 04:38 PM   #1784
Crystal

Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bexy View Post

a) no make up and
b) this is my first time using the timer on my new camera and it took me a good 20 mins to take this one pic!

Snoopy! Too precious.

And those blue star pants are so cute.
Crystal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2010, 05:01 PM   #1785
QueenB
zoo-music girl

QueenB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!QueenB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!QueenB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!QueenB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!QueenB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!QueenB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!QueenB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!QueenB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!QueenB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!QueenB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!QueenB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

thatgirl08, i like the belt there. i think the outfit is super cute.
QueenB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2010, 05:07 PM   #1786
thatgirl08
KNOW IT ALL

Quote:
Originally Posted by QueenB View Post
thatgirl08, i like the belt there. i think the outfit is super cute.
ah thank you! I was thinking about returning it but I might just get a smaller size and see how it looks and then decide.
Old 01-15-2010, 05:13 PM   #1787
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Wrong person!

Haha.
Surlysomething is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2010, 05:14 PM   #1788
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:

a) no make up and

Oh hi! I haven't seen any pictures of the little Miss lately. What's she wearing? Haha.
Old 01-15-2010, 05:20 PM   #1789
bexy
is red again <3

bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!

She's currently wearing a sleepsuit and a baby sleeping bag, tucked up in bed! x

With loves, and hates, and passions just like mine.
bexy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2010, 05:23 PM   #1790
Surlysomething

Quote:
She's currently wearing a sleepsuit and a baby sleeping bag, tucked up in bed! x

Awww. I bet she's adorable!
Old 01-15-2010, 09:35 PM   #1791
nykspree8
Rico Sauce

nykspree8 is a member of the 500 clubnykspree8 is a member of the 500 clubnykspree8 is a member of the 500 clubnykspree8 is a member of the 500 clubnykspree8 is a member of the 500 clubnykspree8 is a member of the 500 club

Quote:

LOL...well you look unbelievably hot in that dress so I'll let the belt thing slide
nykspree8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2010, 09:52 PM   #1792
kayrae
doot doot doot

kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!

i tried that dress but I looked terrible. You, my dear, know how to rock that look. Did you end up accessorizing?

Quote:

kayrae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2010, 11:08 PM   #1793
Famouslastwords

Quote:
Originally Posted by kayrae View Post
i tried that dress but I looked terrible. You, my dear, know how to rock that look. Did you end up accessorizing?

I never accessorize. I wear the same things with everything.

Quote:
Old 01-16-2010, 01:16 AM   #1794
Famouslastwords

Default Twi Hard With A Vengeance

Here's the five Twilight shirts I bought tonight. But first a cute halter dress I bought but didn't take a picture of because I'm a dumbass.

Quote:

Last edited by Famouslastwords; 03-16-2010 at 10:57 PM.
Old 01-16-2010, 01:19 AM   #1795
Famouslastwords

oh the last shirt didn't fit in the attachments! Whee for another post. Triple post attack combo. Special pumpkin move.

P.S. The Volturi....from the Weeeeest siiiiiiiiiide of Italy.

<.< >.> <.< >.> I don't actually know where Volterra is, if it exists.

Quote:

Last edited by Famouslastwords; 03-16-2010 at 10:56 PM.
Old 01-16-2010, 01:26 AM   #1796
Aust99

Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!

ha ha....Swoon.... LOVE LOVE LOVE that halter neck dress.... the print is amazeballs... and the style is fantastic on you.... I'm not a fan of Twilight but you look super cute in those pictures... love the expression in the last one.
Aust99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2010, 01:38 AM   #1797
Famouslastwords

The dress is only $12.96 at Avenue right now. Their shipping takes forever. And they only have 26/28 left...but just thought I'd throw it out there. I'm not sure of your size, or if they ship to Oz.

Quote:
Old 01-16-2010, 02:05 AM   #1798
nykspree8
Rico Sauce

nykspree8 is a member of the 500 clubnykspree8 is a member of the 500 clubnykspree8 is a member of the 500 clubnykspree8 is a member of the 500 clubnykspree8 is a member of the 500 clubnykspree8 is a member of the 500 club

Quote:
Here's the five Twilight shirts I bought tonight. But first a cute halter dress I bought but didn't take a picture of because I'm a dumbass.
wow....you really weren't kidding about the 5 shirts lol
nykspree8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2010, 02:08 AM   #1799
Aust99

Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
The dress is only $12.96 at Avenue right now. Their shipping takes forever. And they only have 26/28 left...but just thought I'd throw it out there. I'm not sure of your size, or if they ship to Oz.
Thanks girlie.. but I'm on a shopping ban at the moment... I have been ordering stuff too often.. lol and I have stuff in my closet that I haven't even worn.... man... it's depressing but NO SHOPPING for me.... (apparently I need money to live.. you know.. food and shelter...)

Last edited by Aust99; 01-16-2010 at 02:09 AM. Reason: Sup' fool....
Aust99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2010, 02:10 AM   #1800
Famouslastwords

Quote:
Originally Posted by nykspree8 View Post
wow....you really weren't kidding about the 5 shirts lol
I have thirteen now. They were on sale. What do you want?

Quote: