Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 01-16-2010, 02:12 AM   #1801
nykspree8
Rico Sauce

nykspree8 is a member of the 500 clubnykspree8 is a member of the 500 clubnykspree8 is a member of the 500 clubnykspree8 is a member of the 500 clubnykspree8 is a member of the 500 clubnykspree8 is a member of the 500 club

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aust99 View Post
Thanks girlie.. but I'm on a shopping ban at the moment... I have been ordering stuff too often.. lol and I have stuff in my closet that I haven't even worn.... man... it's depressing but NO SHOPPING for me.... (apparently I need money to live)
i need to put this ban on myself too, but this clothing place foreman mills is going out of business and are marking down everything to the floor. I find myself in there every week buying something...good thing is most of the stuff is for Gs from da hood, but still I've blown too much money in there and my closet is about to explode and I don't wear half the crap in there
nykspree8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2010, 02:15 AM   #1802
Famouslastwords
Iaintnogoddamnsonofabitch

Location: Indiana, juss across the border from Kiiintucky in Newburgh.
Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nykspree8 View Post
i need to put this ban on myself too, but this clothing place foreman mills is going out of business and are marking down everything to the floor. I find myself in there every week buying something...good thing is most of the stuff is for Gs from da hood, but still I've blown too much money in there and my closet is about to explode and I don't wear half the crap in there
Yeah I don't have any room in my closet either.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CastingPearls
I'd need to jump to get into a dumpster but that doesn't mean it's worth getting into one.
Famouslastwords is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2010, 04:35 AM   #1803
rainyday
Departed

rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teleute View Post
SERIOUSLY! You pull off strapless/tube tops so damned well. It's like, "Hello, here are my breasts. They are fantastic. You may worship them now."
I was thinking the same thing! Along with trying to figure out the mechanics of getting everything to stay up like that. I'm baffled by how to do that. FLW.
rainyday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2010, 12:53 PM   #1804
thatgirl08
KNOW IT ALL

thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Famouslastwords View Post
oh the last shirt didn't fit in the attachments! Whee for another post. Triple post attack combo. Special pumpkin move.

P.S. The Volturi....from the Weeeeest siiiiiiiiiide of Italy.

<.< >.> <.< >.> I don't actually know where Volterra is, if it exists.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Famouslastwords View Post
I have thirteen now. They were on sale. What do you want?
Allllll so cute! I can't believe you have 13.. that's crazy haha.

ETA: Halter dress = HOT.
thatgirl08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2010, 01:08 PM   #1805
elle camino
shitclock's tickin.

elle camino keeps pushing the rep limit!elle camino keeps pushing the rep limit!elle camino keeps pushing the rep limit!elle camino keeps pushing the rep limit!elle camino keeps pushing the rep limit!elle camino keeps pushing the rep limit!elle camino keeps pushing the rep limit!elle camino keeps pushing the rep limit!elle camino keeps pushing the rep limit!elle camino keeps pushing the rep limit!elle camino keeps pushing the rep limit!

Peach lace half slip (culled from friend who overestimated her size on ebay - her weird self image is my gain more often than not)
Black hoodie
These socks which (praise jaysus) are OTKs that actually go over my knees and STAY THERE. The feet-parts are a little too long (my feet are as small at my legs are big), but so worth it for winter warmth.

edit: sorry to link to a totally-out-of-stock product page . If you like them and want some just check back in a weekish.

Last edited by elle camino; 01-16-2010 at 01:16 PM.
elle camino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2010, 01:15 PM   #1806
Crystal

Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Wasn't sure where else to put this, but if you haven't heard, there's a movement to wear red in support of Haiti on Tuesday, January 19, 2010.
Crystal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2010, 07:25 PM   #1807
ssbwjedisweetheart

ssbwjedisweetheart can now change their title

Blue pj shorts with my Forks High gym shirt from Torrid and socks.

You have to jump sometimes,cuz life is not worth living if your scarred all the time;)
ssbwjedisweetheart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2010, 07:36 PM   #1808
HottiMegan
I'm a fat geek!

HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I'm wearing a red cotton babydoll nightie with a pair of capri leggings. I'm not trying today. I'm just bein' comfy. Jammies all day are a good thing!
Old 01-16-2010, 09:50 PM   #1809
cherylharrell
Always Mikes Big Girl

cherylharrell knows EXACTLY what's going oncherylharrell knows EXACTLY what's going oncherylharrell knows EXACTLY what's going oncherylharrell knows EXACTLY what's going oncherylharrell knows EXACTLY what's going oncherylharrell knows EXACTLY what's going oncherylharrell knows EXACTLY what's going on

Glad you're back home. Everyone looks good in their outfits...
Old 01-18-2010, 11:05 PM   #1810
cherylharrell
Always Mikes Big Girl

cherylharrell knows EXACTLY what's going oncherylharrell knows EXACTLY what's going oncherylharrell knows EXACTLY what's going oncherylharrell knows EXACTLY what's going oncherylharrell knows EXACTLY what's going oncherylharrell knows EXACTLY what's going oncherylharrell knows EXACTLY what's going on

Here are some past OOTD's. If it turns out I already posted them, my apologies in advance...

The Yellow sweater is an oldie from Fashion Bug from a few yrs back. I only paid $3.99 for it. And there my new floppy hat from Roamans. And my top from Peebles dept store coupled with my new pants from either Woman Within or Roamans. The gold heart necklace dates back to the 80's. My late hubby got it for me one yr when we were dating as a Christmas present. I put a small pic of him in it. I always wear it to remember him by. The pink and purple rings, the Jesus bracelet, The bracelet with my late hubby Mikes name on it and the diabetic bracelet, I made them myself...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_9199.JPG (54.8 KB, 446 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_9201.JPG (29.0 KB, 445 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_9205.JPG (38.4 KB, 446 views)

Last edited by cherylharrell; 01-18-2010 at 11:14 PM.
cherylharrell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2010, 12:09 AM   #1811
cherylharrell
Always Mikes Big Girl

Default Fatty Hat Pics Pt 1!

OOTD's of Fats in Hats.

I bought my mom for Christmas a cute leopard print hat in Cato cuz she'd been wanting some hats. My moms a 16/18. She was an 18 but lost 40 lbs due to medical problems...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_9202.JPG (64.4 KB, 442 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_9204.JPG (57.9 KB, 441 views)

Last edited by cherylharrell; 01-19-2010 at 12:22 AM.
cherylharrell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2010, 12:16 AM   #1812
cherylharrell
Always Mikes Big Girl

Default Fats In Hats Pt 2 :)

My late hubby Mikes 2 cousins who are sisters. They are trying on a hat that our friend Carl's mom made for him. She makes and sells them.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_9228.JPG (38.6 KB, 440 views)
Old 01-19-2010, 12:20 AM   #1813
cherylharrell
Always Mikes Big Girl

It wouldn't let me put 2 pics in one post so here is the last one...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_92272.jpg (39.5 KB, 441 views)
Old 01-19-2010, 07:34 AM   #1814
LillyBBBW
Wig Snatcher

LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cherylharrell View Post
OOTD's of Fats in Hats.

I bought my mom for Christmas a cute leopard print hat in Cato cuz she'd been wanting some hats. My moms a 16/18. She was an 18 but lost 40 lbs due to medical problems...
Cheryl your mom looks SHARP! I especially like those pink gloves. What a striking figure she is. Also your cousins have marvelous smiles.

"...If the only pain you recognize as valid is your own, of course you'll have trouble identifying it when you see it in other people. That's the trouble with narcissism. It makes you really inadequate and boring."

Have you hugged a fat girl today?

@~;~~
LillyBBBW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2010, 04:40 AM   #1815
cherylharrell
Always Mikes Big Girl

Thanks! Yes, she looks great for her age. She will be 80 next month but she is spry for her age even tho she has some trouble getting around due to knee problems. You didn't hear it from me about her age. If she knew I posted it here she'd have a fit lol.
Old 01-21-2010, 02:20 PM   #1816
Cors
Delurking

Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!

Wow your mom looks so striking! She doesn't look 80 at all, even up close!

The first and only item of clothing I got this year, a Warehouse lace lantern dress I snagged on sale for 15! You can't see the gorgeous detail in the picture, but the shape of the dress is so flattering - skims the bust and gives a great illusion of hips and booty! Paired with Barbie pink shoes.

Last edited by Cors; 03-16-2010 at 10:23 PM.
Cors is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2010, 02:47 PM   #1817
Geektastic1

Geektastic1 does more than just post hot picsGeektastic1 does more than just post hot picsGeektastic1 does more than just post hot picsGeektastic1 does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cors View Post

The first and only item of clothing I got this year, a Warehouse lace lantern dress I snagged on sale for 15! You can't see the gorgeous detail in the picture, but the shape of the dress is so flattering - skims the bust and gives a great illusion of hips and booty! Paired with Barbie pink shoes.
Sexy and cute!
Geektastic1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2010, 02:53 PM   #1818
Famouslastwords
Iaintnogoddamnsonofabitch

Location: Indiana, juss across the border from Kiiintucky in Newburgh.
Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:

You're so beautiful.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CastingPearls
I'd need to jump to get into a dumpster but that doesn't mean it's worth getting into one.
Famouslastwords is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2010, 03:14 PM   #1819
thatgirl08
KNOW IT ALL

thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:

The first and only item of clothing I got this year, a Warehouse lace lantern I snagged on sale for 15! You can't see the gorgeous detail in the picture, but the shape of the dress is so flattering - skims the bust and gives a great illusion of hips and booty! Paired with Barbie pink shoes.
Totally hot as usual - loveeeee those shoes!
thatgirl08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2010, 08:11 PM   #1820
Aust99

Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
The first and only item of clothing I got this year, a Warehouse lace lantern. <<<SNIP>>> I snagged on sale for 15! You can't see the gorgeous detail in the picture, but the shape of the dress is so flattering - skims the bust and gives a great illusion of hips and booty! Paired with Barbie pink shoes.
Wow Cors.. you look lovely as ever... always so fashionable...
Aust99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2010, 09:44 PM   #1821
Crystal

Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:

*drools over the shoes*

You look amazing, Cors!
Crystal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2010, 02:14 AM   #1822
intraultra
big monster lover

intraultra makes people happy simply by logging inintraultra makes people happy simply by logging inintraultra makes people happy simply by logging inintraultra makes people happy simply by logging inintraultra makes people happy simply by logging inintraultra makes people happy simply by logging inintraultra makes people happy simply by logging inintraultra makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:

Not saying anything that hasn't been said, but...first, you're gorgeous. Second, SHOES. I want! I wish I could wear shoes with an ankle strap.
intraultra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2010, 02:40 AM   #1823
cherylharrell
Always Mikes Big Girl

Yeah everybody looks good here. It's hard to believe my mom is that age. She sure doesn't look it...
Old 01-22-2010, 02:41 AM   #1824
Aust99

Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!

I'm wearing pajama pants and a strapless dress.... no bra... comfort all the way today...
Aust99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2010, 08:09 PM   #1825
Frankie
No longer a member

Frankie is a pillar of the Dimensions communityFrankie is a pillar of the Dimensions communityFrankie is a pillar of the Dimensions communityFrankie is a pillar of the Dimensions communityFrankie is a pillar of the Dimensions communityFrankie is a pillar of the Dimensions communityFrankie is a pillar of the Dimensions communityFrankie is a pillar of the Dimensions communityFrankie is a pillar of the Dimensions communityFrankie is a pillar of the Dimensions communityFrankie is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by cherylharrell View Post
Here are some past OOTD's. If it turns out I already posted them, my apologies in advance...

The Yellow sweater is an oldie from Fashion Bug from a few yrs back. I only paid $3.99 for it. And there my new floppy hat from Roamans. And my top from Peebles dept store coupled with my new pants from either Woman Within or Roamans. The gold heart necklace dates back to the 80's. My late hubby got it for me one yr when we were dating as a Christmas present. I put a small pic of him in it. I always wear it to remember him by. The pink and purple rings, the Jesus bracelet, The bracelet with my late hubby Mikes name on it and the diabetic bracelet, I made them myself...
I love that shade of yellow of your sweater. Buttery yellow is my favorite color, and I have a hard time finding it in clothes I like.
Frankie is offline   Reply With Quote