Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 01-23-2010, 01:06 AM   #1826
Cors
Delurking

Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!

Thank you Geektastic, Thatgirl08, FLW, Aust99, Crystal and Intraultra!
Cors is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2010, 01:49 AM   #1827
cherylharrell
Always Mikes Big Girl

cherylharrell knows EXACTLY what's going oncherylharrell knows EXACTLY what's going oncherylharrell knows EXACTLY what's going oncherylharrell knows EXACTLY what's going oncherylharrell knows EXACTLY what's going oncherylharrell knows EXACTLY what's going oncherylharrell knows EXACTLY what's going on

Thanks! I really liked the color of it. And the price was right at $3.99...
Old 01-23-2010, 01:23 PM   #1828
Gingembre
radar detector

Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!

My parents have gone away so I am having a party for one this weekend (loving having the house to myself!). So i am wearing, the black underwear, black t-shirt, stripey jumper and cosy black scarf I was wearing earlier, plus pink spotty pj bottoms (coz they are comfier to laze about in than the jeans I was wearing)....and my mini black sequinned top hat, just coz i love it and dont know when i'll have the opportunity to wear it again, LOL!
Sticks and stones may break your bones but words can break your heart - Tim Minchin

Last edited by Gingembre; 07-22-2011 at 04:39 PM.
Gingembre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2010, 01:44 PM   #1829
Crystal

Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Parties for one are FUN! You look absolutely adorable.
Crystal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2010, 05:06 PM   #1830
Gingembre
radar detector

Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!

Heh heh, thanks Crystal!
Sticks and stones may break your bones but words can break your heart - Tim Minchin
Gingembre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2010, 07:56 PM   #1831
Weeze
Justin Bieber of Dims

Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Walmart sweatpants and a flyers hoodie. Yeah, I'm good.
Old 01-24-2010, 01:25 PM   #1832
succubus_dxb
Badonk. Adonk.

succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cors View Post
Wow your mom looks so striking! She doesn't look 80 at all, even up close!

The first and only item of clothing I got this year, a Warehouse lace lantern dress I snagged on sale for 15! You can't see the gorgeous detail in the picture, but the shape of the dress is so flattering - skims the bust and gives a great illusion of hips and booty! Paired with Barbie pink shoes.
you sexy mofo.
Old 01-24-2010, 08:05 PM   #1833
kayrae
doot doot doot

kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!

coat: Land's End 1x
top: Torrid 2x
shorts: mom gifted

sleeping attire inspired by gingembre

Last edited by kayrae; 01-24-2010 at 08:09 PM.
kayrae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2010, 01:49 AM   #1834
Aust99

Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Love the pics Kayrae.... love the dancing too.. loo
Aust99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2010, 02:17 AM   #1835
kayrae
doot doot doot

kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!

http://www.gifninja.com/

I uploaded both images and it gave me a URL
Old 01-25-2010, 04:33 AM   #1836
Aust99

Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kayrae View Post
http://www.gifninja.com/

I uploaded both images and it gave me a URL
Thanks... I'll give it a try
Old 01-25-2010, 06:06 PM   #1837
Shala
Let Love Rule.

Shala is a member of the 500 clubShala is a member of the 500 clubShala is a member of the 500 clubShala is a member of the 500 clubShala is a member of the 500 clubShala is a member of the 500 club

Black tank and baby blue sleep pants...being lazy.
Shala is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2010, 01:02 AM   #1838
elle camino
shitclock's tickin.

elle camino keeps pushing the rep limit!elle camino keeps pushing the rep limit!elle camino keeps pushing the rep limit!elle camino keeps pushing the rep limit!elle camino keeps pushing the rep limit!elle camino keeps pushing the rep limit!elle camino keeps pushing the rep limit!elle camino keeps pushing the rep limit!elle camino keeps pushing the rep limit!elle camino keeps pushing the rep limit!elle camino keeps pushing the rep limit!

my old roommate works at a laundromat and they get to keep anything that's been left there for 30+ days, which is how I came at this moment to be sporting a tshirt with Homie the Clown on the front, that says HOMIE DON'T PLAY DAT on the back.

so in the course of one day I went from proudly owning zero ironic tshirts, to owning perhaps the MOST ironic tshirt I could ever possibly own.

no regrets.
elle camino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2010, 01:54 PM   #1839
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by elle camino View Post
my old roommate works at a laundromat and they get to keep anything that's been left there for 30+ days, which is how I came at this moment to be sporting a tshirt with Homie the Clown on the front, that says HOMIE DON'T PLAY DAT on the back.

so in the course of one day I went from proudly owning zero ironic tshirts, to owning perhaps the MOST ironic tshirt I could ever possibly own.

no regrets.
*slow clap*

Old 02-01-2010, 12:26 AM   #1840
Proner
Scruffy Scruffy

Proner is a pillar of the Dimensions communityProner is a pillar of the Dimensions communityProner is a pillar of the Dimensions communityProner is a pillar of the Dimensions communityProner is a pillar of the Dimensions communityProner is a pillar of the Dimensions communityProner is a pillar of the Dimensions communityProner is a pillar of the Dimensions communityProner is a pillar of the Dimensions communityProner is a pillar of the Dimensions communityProner is a pillar of the Dimensions community

This time I wear some colors
Black shirt with long sleeves plus blue one with short sleeves, Japan Rise jeans and barefeet (I love to be barefeet when I'm at home )
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Sans titre.jpg (64.2 KB, 477 views)
Old 02-01-2010, 01:00 PM   #1841
northwestbbw

northwestbbw does more than just post hot picsnorthwestbbw does more than just post hot picsnorthwestbbw does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by Proner View Post
Black shirt with long sleeves plus blue one with short sleeves, Japan Rise jeans and barefeet (I love to be barefeet when I'm at home )
oolala.. Looking quite nice Proner
it's nice to see you in some more color
northwestbbw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2010, 12:27 PM   #1842
mimosa
Fluffy Mama

mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!

You look great as always.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Proner View Post
mimosa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 12:42 PM   #1843
kayrae
doot doot doot

Default haggard

coat: Land's End
muumuu: vintage

moved my computer to the kitchen. voila! different background

Old 02-03-2010, 11:29 PM   #1844
Famouslastwords
Iaintnogoddamnsonofabitch

Location: Indiana, juss across the border from Kiiintucky in Newburgh.
Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kayrae View Post
coat: Land's End
muumuu: vintage

moved my computer to the kitchen. voila! different background

Not only do you deserve rep for that background, you deserve rep for that haterproof liqueur!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CastingPearls
I'd need to jump to get into a dumpster but that doesn't mean it's worth getting into one.
Famouslastwords is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2010, 08:04 AM   #1845
MissToodles
dead peasant

MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I feel like such a frump in this outfit:
cardi-lane b.
brooch-vintage, belonged to my grandma
dress-on
boots-propet, they have an ugg-like knockoff in a 4xw width, woo hoo.
Old 02-11-2010, 03:23 AM   #1846
cherylharrell
Always Mikes Big Girl

cherylharrell knows EXACTLY what's going oncherylharrell knows EXACTLY what's going oncherylharrell knows EXACTLY what's going oncherylharrell knows EXACTLY what's going oncherylharrell knows EXACTLY what's going oncherylharrell knows EXACTLY what's going oncherylharrell knows EXACTLY what's going on

Very vintagey looking...
Old 02-11-2010, 08:57 AM   #1847
toni
In the know

toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissToodles View Post

I feel like such a frump in this outfit:
cardi-lane b.
brooch-vintage, belonged to my grandma
dress-on
boots-propet, they have an ugg-like knockoff in a 4xw width, woo hoo.
You look great Toodles! Love the outfit.
toni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2010, 02:55 AM   #1848
Aust99

Just a towel... on my head and around my body... lol, needs to get dressed... half way there - made it as far as the computer.. lol

I'm heading out on the town tonight and I actually should hurry up and get ready... would take pics of tonights outfit but my camera battery is dead and I have misplaced (re: lost) my charger....
Old 02-12-2010, 11:42 AM   #1849
HottiMegan
I'm a fat geek!

HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I'm wearing a pair of black capri leggings and a red and white patterned tank top. I'm not leaving teh house today so comfy rules!
Old 02-12-2010, 12:42 PM   #1850
toni
In the know

toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Pink footsie PJs
toni is offline   Reply With Quote