Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 02-12-2010, 01:01 PM   #1851
wtchmel

wtchmel can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokeswtchmel can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

i'm wearing a sarong, panties, a long sleeve male cotton shirt and crocs.
Old 02-12-2010, 01:27 PM   #1852
Micara
Living and Learning

Micara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Micara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Micara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Micara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Micara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Micara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Micara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Micara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Micara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Micara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Micara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

It's casual day at work, so I've traded in my usual hooter-ific graphic-printed dresses and heels for a royal blue cowl-neck empire-waisted shirt from Old Navy and light blue jeans. And no look of mine is complete without my polka dotted skate sneakers that I got on sale at Pac Sun for $15.00. In fact, I think my entire outfit cost $35.00. I always do that- run down the prices in my head. I love deals.
Micara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2010, 01:11 PM   #1853
tinkerbell

tinkerbell has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tinkerbell has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tinkerbell has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tinkerbell has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tinkerbell has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tinkerbell has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tinkerbell has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tinkerbell has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tinkerbell has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tinkerbell has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tinkerbell has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

A tank top and 3 sports bras, and a pair of spandex running shorts. My husband likes my new shorts lol.
Old 02-14-2010, 06:22 AM   #1854
Aust99

Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Two tank tops and pajama bottoms... I'm in comfort town!
Aust99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2010, 07:14 AM   #1855
kayrae
doot doot doot

kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!

Won't you take me dooown... to Comfort Town.
kayrae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2010, 02:54 PM   #1856
liz (di-va)

liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissToodles View Post
I feel like such a frump in this outfit:
cardi-lane b.
brooch-vintage, belonged to my grandma
dress-on
boots-propet, they have an ugg-like knockoff in a 4xw width, woo hoo.
very glam, Toodles.

I'm frumpin for real today (cardi-Crocs-etc). I gotta stop doing this...
liz (di-va) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 02:54 PM   #1857
Tania
Disneyland Bobsled Team

Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

So I'm pretty stoked about the Men's freeskate results at the Olympics.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Photo on 2010-02-19 at 13.53.jpg (101.3 KB, 632 views)

~ The Cure

"She will never submit to any thing requiring industry and patience, and a subjection of the fancy to the understanding."
~ Mr. Knightley on Emma, Jane Austen's Emma
Tania is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2010, 08:58 AM   #1858
LillyBBBW
Wig Snatcher

LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tania View Post
So I'm pretty stoked about the Men's freeskate results at the Olympics.
I really loved watching Evan's interview after. He was so gracious in his demeanor and responses. And what about YOU, in your cute little hat?!? I love it.

"...If the only pain you recognize as valid is your own, of course you'll have trouble identifying it when you see it in other people. That's the trouble with narcissism. It makes you really inadequate and boring."

Have you hugged a fat girl today?

@~;~~
LillyBBBW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2010, 10:33 AM   #1859
Tania
Disneyland Bobsled Team

Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

:* I'm right there with you on Evan. Excellent guy!

~ The Cure

"She will never submit to any thing requiring industry and patience, and a subjection of the fancy to the understanding."
~ Mr. Knightley on Emma, Jane Austen's Emma
Tania is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2010, 05:55 AM   #1860
Aust99

Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!

I'm wearing my gym clothes... leggings, sports bra and two singlet tops... Comfy...
Old 02-23-2010, 11:34 AM   #1861
bexy
is red again <3

bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!

Actually this was last night, but I intended to post yesterday so I think it still counts. Wore this to go see Lady Gaga!

With loves, and hates, and passions just like mine.
bexy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2010, 11:35 AM   #1862
Leishycat
Dark and scarry

Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bexy View Post
Actually this was last night, but I intended to post yesterday so I think it still counts. Wore this to go see Lady Gaga!

[IMG][/IMG]
You saw Lady Gaga? Jealoussss

Oh and apparently my half-sister almost ran over Morrissey with a shopping cart last december

Last edited by Leishycat; 02-23-2010 at 11:37 AM.
Leishycat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2010, 04:12 PM   #1863
Aust99

Great outfit Bexy.. especially love that bow....
Old 02-24-2010, 03:37 PM   #1864
MissToodles
dead peasant

MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

love the bow and you have the cutest hair style. I wish I could look so cute in leggings.
MissToodles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2010, 03:41 PM   #1865
MissToodles
dead peasant

MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

just a tip for everyone: it's not a very good idea to wear crocs while walking around abandoned 19th century tb hospitals.

jacket-liberated from my sister's closet (old navy) since she will never wear it. haha
pants-ON, again
shirt-torrid.

close up of shirt

(sub title--searching for Brian Harnois)

Last edited by MissToodles; 02-24-2010 at 03:43 PM.
MissToodles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2010, 07:59 PM   #1866
Crystal

Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Urban Spelunking! Fun times.

The shirt is gorge-y, too.
Crystal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2010, 07:05 PM   #1867
odd-socks
No longer a User

odd-socks can now change their title

pj bottoms, long grey shirt with loose waitcoat thing over the top... comfort ftw!!!
odd-socks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2010, 07:18 PM   #1868
kayrae
doot doot doot

kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!

MissToodles, where'd you get your glasses? I love it.
kayrae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2010, 07:36 PM   #1869
Sensualbbwcurves
SensualFatGirlCurves

Sensualbbwcurves can now change their title

I'm wearing a blue satin blue nightshirt with matching socks...it's chilly tonight
Old 03-01-2010, 11:23 PM   #1870
cherylharrell
Always Mikes Big Girl

cherylharrell knows EXACTLY what's going oncherylharrell knows EXACTLY what's going oncherylharrell knows EXACTLY what's going oncherylharrell knows EXACTLY what's going oncherylharrell knows EXACTLY what's going oncherylharrell knows EXACTLY what's going oncherylharrell knows EXACTLY what's going on

Flannel cow pj's. Awww. LOL...
Old 03-02-2010, 05:25 AM   #1871
Aust99

Black leggings, grey singlet, loose flowey grey top... very comfy for after work.
Old 03-02-2010, 04:21 PM   #1872
Shala
Let Love Rule.

Shala is a member of the 500 clubShala is a member of the 500 clubShala is a member of the 500 clubShala is a member of the 500 clubShala is a member of the 500 clubShala is a member of the 500 club

Chocolate brown dress slacks(LB), dark green wrap around top(Ashley Stewart), chocolate brown lacey bra and panties(LB), Chunky gold necklace and gold bangle bracelets(Idk where I got these) and cute Indian style gold flats with green and brown accents. A day at the office....
Shala is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2010, 08:44 PM   #1873
odd-socks
No longer a User

odd-socks can now change their title

black leggins with a black dress which has large colourful flowers on it, and a black jumper, plus odd socks of course!
odd-socks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2010, 11:50 PM   #1874
*Ravenous*
Fixed and brakeless

*Ravenous* can now change their title

Im wearing my favorite red striped shirt and my devil boyshorts sorry for the bad quality
Attached Images
File Type: jpg P1003050644262.jpg (31.7 KB, 296 views)
Old 03-13-2010, 02:36 AM   #1875
Rowan
wickedly delicious

Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

warm, yummy, red flower pattern two piece pj's. I love them almost as much as I love socks. In fact, I'm not wearing any and badly wish I were...wearing socks I mean...

פפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפ

~*~And I find it kind of funny, I find it kind of sad
The dreams in which I'm dying are the best I've ever had
~*~
Rowan is offline   Reply With Quote