Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 03-13-2010, 07:38 AM   #1876
spiritangel
AmandaClause

spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!

love the outfit that jolly roger shirt rocks

I am in very daggy around the house clothes pjama type pants and a huge shirt all paint, glue and otherwise spattered with craft type stuff lol
spiritangel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2010, 05:33 PM   #1877
Tania
Disneyland Bobsled Team

Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

http://www.dimensionsmagazine.com/fo...20#post1406520

~ The Cure

"She will never submit to any thing requiring industry and patience, and a subjection of the fancy to the understanding."
~ Mr. Knightley on Emma, Jane Austen's Emma
Tania is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2010, 01:08 PM   #1878
AshleyEileen
chunky

AshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Top/Tunic: LB (26/28)
Belt: Torrid (3)
Cardi Vest: Old Navy (XXL)
Leggings: Target (3)
Flats: Payless
Bracelet: Tiffany's

Old 03-18-2010, 01:16 PM   #1879
Crystal

Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Okay, so...two things, AshleyEileen.

1. I freaking adore that Tunic on you. You look great in dark colors.

2. You have a bracelet from Tiffany's??
Crystal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2010, 01:37 PM   #1880
Tania
Disneyland Bobsled Team

Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AshleyEileen View Post
Bracelet: Tiffany's

Is that the heart tag toggle bracelet? I haz and I luv.

~ The Cure

"She will never submit to any thing requiring industry and patience, and a subjection of the fancy to the understanding."
~ Mr. Knightley on Emma, Jane Austen's Emma
Tania is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2010, 02:07 PM   #1881
Micara
Living and Learning

Micara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Micara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Micara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Micara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Micara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Micara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Micara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Micara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Micara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Micara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Micara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

My new polka dot dress from Fashion Bug and black, chunky-heeled Mary Janes. My hair is in a messy updo held up with a letter opener because it's about 5000 degrees in my office right now. If this keeps up, I'm going to be sitting here in my undergarments, because I can't stand it anymore!
Old 03-20-2010, 09:56 PM   #1882
Weeze
Justin Bieber of Dims

Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

capri-length leggings!
oh god, it was so warm today, i'm so in love, SO in love with this weather.

well, a shirt... but that's not nearly as exciting.
Old 03-20-2010, 10:14 PM   #1883
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by krismiss View Post
capri-length leggings!
oh god, it was so warm today, i'm so in love, SO in love with this weather.

well, a shirt... but that's not nearly as exciting.

I'm wearing the same! For the same reason. It is SO warm tonight.

Surlysomething is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2010, 09:13 AM   #1884
DeerVictory
Swamp monster

DeerVictory has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DeerVictory has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DeerVictory has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DeerVictory has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DeerVictory has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DeerVictory has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DeerVictory has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DeerVictory has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DeerVictory has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DeerVictory has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DeerVictory has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I am a swamp girl.

In her hips, there's revolution.
DeerVictory is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2010, 09:19 AM   #1885
Micara
Living and Learning

Micara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Micara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Micara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Micara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Micara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Micara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Micara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Micara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Micara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Micara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Micara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raegan View Post
I am a swamp girl.

Adorable!! I love it!!!!!
Old 03-21-2010, 03:31 PM   #1886
AshleyEileen
chunky

AshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crystal View Post
Okay, so...two things, AshleyEileen.

1. I freaking adore that Tunic on you. You look great in dark colors.

2. You have a bracelet from Tiffany's??
Thank you, lady! I have that tunic in black and white as well. =]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tania View Post
Is that the heart tag toggle bracelet? I haz and I luv.

As for the bracelet, it was a Christmas present from my boyfriend. It doesn't have the heart tag; he personalized a locket type charm for me.

Old 03-21-2010, 06:30 PM   #1887
Paul

Paul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raegan View Post
I am a swamp girl.

Raegan,

Your outfits are always so pretty!!!

I'm a Canadian.
Paul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2010, 07:56 PM   #1888
Cece Larue
Fire Starter

Cece Larue does more than just post hot picsCece Larue does more than just post hot picsCece Larue does more than just post hot picsCece Larue does more than just post hot pics

Black Cherokee scrubs lol... still haven't changed out of my work clothes. About to hit the shower though so it'll be a black tank and black yoga pants. hmmm seeing a theme here.
Old 03-22-2010, 10:28 PM   #1889
ButlerGirl09
Sugar Magnolia

ButlerGirl09 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ButlerGirl09 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ButlerGirl09 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ButlerGirl09 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ButlerGirl09 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ButlerGirl09 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ButlerGirl09 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ButlerGirl09 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ButlerGirl09 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ButlerGirl09 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ButlerGirl09 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Why yes I did grow up in Indiana, so sometimes I feel the need to wear pink plaid! haha

Last edited by ButlerGirl09; 11-13-2010 at 07:24 PM.
ButlerGirl09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2010, 10:27 PM   #1890
Famouslastwords
Iaintnogoddamnsonofabitch

Location: Indiana, juss across the border from Kiiintucky in Newburgh.
Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!

So guess what I bought today?

Bella's New Moon dress is part of the 50% extra off clearance at Torrid.

I totally bought it! So I see a future picture in WAYWRN of me in Bella's New Moon birthday dress! Teehee.

$47.99 XD

I got it in a size five since they didn't have any fours and the last four I bought from them is a bit...snug.

I'm also bidding on a I <3 boys who sparkle shirt on ebay. I wanted this shirt so badly when it came out but I couldn't afford it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CastingPearls
I'd need to jump to get into a dumpster but that doesn't mean it's worth getting into one.
Famouslastwords is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2010, 08:04 AM   #1891
thatgirl08
KNOW IT ALL

thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Famouslastwords View Post
So guess what I bought today?

Bella's New Moon dress is part of the 50% extra off clearance at Torrid.

I totally bought it! So I see a future picture in WAYWRN of me in Bella's New Moon birthday dress! Teehee.

$47.99 XD

I got it in a size five since they didn't have any fours and the last four I bought from them is a bit...snug.

I'm also bidding on a I <3 boys who sparkle shirt on ebay. I wanted this shirt so badly when it came out but I couldn't afford it.
I wanted that shirt too.. but I'd love to just get one of the very first Twilight shirts that came out that just had the Twilight logo on the front.. all I have is a New Moon one. :/
thatgirl08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2010, 01:24 PM   #1892
HottiMegan
I'm a fat geek!

HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I'm in slovenly mom mode today. Black stretchy capri pants and a red cap sleeved babydoll type nightgown that's more tunic length than nightgown length.
Old 03-25-2010, 10:15 PM   #1893
bmann0413
PLAYER ONE READY! START!

bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!

My favorite jacket, a t-shirt, and some cargo khakis.
Old 03-25-2010, 11:49 PM   #1894
KHayes666
Go away

KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!

A white double knit suit with a green fedora hat with a yellow tie and blue swim fins. Id take a pic but my cell phone is out of juice...DAMN IT!
Old 03-26-2010, 09:09 AM   #1895
Famouslastwords

Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by thatgirl08 View Post
I wanted that shirt too.. but I'd love to just get one of the very first Twilight shirts that came out that just had the Twilight logo on the front.. all I have is a New Moon one. :/
They had one on ebay but it was like a 1 or a 2

Quote:
I'd need to jump to get into a dumpster but that doesn't mean it's worth getting into one.
Old 03-26-2010, 09:12 AM   #1896
Micara
Living and Learning

A mustard colored ruffle-fronted shirt, skinny jeans, and my sweater Uggs. It's casual Friday! Yay!
Old 03-26-2010, 09:21 AM   #1897
Famouslastwords

I was wrong it was a 3, can you squeeze into a three? I know I can't!

http://cgi.ebay.com/TORRID-Edward-Tw...item3cab6f4f49

Quote:
Old 03-26-2010, 11:32 PM   #1898
iwasneveranormalgirl

iwasneveranormalgirl can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesiwasneveranormalgirl can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesiwasneveranormalgirl can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

everyone's outfits are so cuttee! (:

despite my hunchback of notre dame posture I actually quite liked what I wore today! (:
iwasneveranormalgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2010, 11:06 AM   #1899
AshleyEileen
chunky

Quote:
As for the bracelet, it was a Christmas present from my boyfriend. It doesn't have the heart tag; he personalized a locket type charm for me.

I lost the charm to my bracelet. =[
Old 03-27-2010, 11:25 AM   #1900
LillyBBBW
Wig Snatcher

LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
I lost the charm to my bracelet. =[
OMG, how could that happen? I'm so sorry Ashley. That sucks. What happened? Did you hit it or just turn around to look one minute and it was gone?

"...If the only pain you recognize as valid is your own, of course you'll have trouble identifying it when you see it in other people. That's the trouble with narcissism. It makes you really inadequate and boring."

Have you hugged a fat girl today?

@~;~~
LillyBBBW is offline   Reply With Quote