Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 04-23-2010, 03:22 PM   #1976
LillyBBBW
Wig Snatcher

LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CastingPearls View Post
Phone camera not ideal for taking pics from any distance so here goes:
Damn, can't Rep you again. You are simply lovely! I love this photo.

"...If the only pain you recognize as valid is your own, of course you'll have trouble identifying it when you see it in other people. That's the trouble with narcissism. It makes you really inadequate and boring."

Have you hugged a fat girl today?

@~;~~
LillyBBBW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2010, 08:01 AM   #1977
kayrae
doot doot doot

kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!

Love it. Reminds me of Gabi from YFF. Way to rock that dress.

Quote:
Originally Posted by succubus_dxb View Post
this dress that I had forgotten about. Yayyyyyy I feel like i've been shopping
kayrae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2010, 12:08 PM   #1978
ashmamma84
Om Namah Shivayah

ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!

last weekend

today (headed to get a brow wax)
Attached Images
File Type: jpg funtimes3.jpg (88.8 KB, 508 views)
File Type: jpg Photo on 2010-04-24 at 13.58.jpg (74.3 KB, 509 views)
Old 04-24-2010, 01:30 PM   #1979
Tanuki
Bear. Rawr~!

Tanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions community

I'm wearing my new top and jeans~
Attached Images
File Type: jpg photo4.jpg (88.7 KB, 504 views)
Tanuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2010, 02:14 PM   #1980
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

New black jeans!
Surlysomething is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2010, 08:02 PM   #1981
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashmamma84 View Post
last weekend

Stunning stunning stunning

Free me, free yourself
A life of sacrifice controlled me
But those promises I made
No longer hold me
Mercurial more wayward by the hour
The shackles fall away I'm in your power

People throw rocks at things that shine.
CastingPearls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2010, 08:02 PM   #1982
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by T-Bear View Post
I'm wearing my new top and jeans~
Ver nice! are those jeans gray? Gray jeans are very on trend right now.

Free me, free yourself
No longer hold me

Old 04-24-2010, 08:07 PM   #1983
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

Worn with black chiffon cropped palazzo pants

Free me, free yourself
No longer hold me

Last edited by CastingPearls; 01-06-2013 at 09:31 PM.
Old 04-25-2010, 03:25 AM   #1984
cherylharrell
Always Mikes Big Girl

cherylharrell knows EXACTLY what's going oncherylharrell knows EXACTLY what's going oncherylharrell knows EXACTLY what's going oncherylharrell knows EXACTLY what's going oncherylharrell knows EXACTLY what's going oncherylharrell knows EXACTLY what's going oncherylharrell knows EXACTLY what's going on

You guys would all make nice models.
Old 04-25-2010, 05:07 AM   #1985
pinuplola
plump platinum blonde

pinuplola can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokespinuplola can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

my usual haha

Old 04-25-2010, 08:46 PM   #1986
cherylharrell
Always Mikes Big Girl

cherylharrell knows EXACTLY what's going oncherylharrell knows EXACTLY what's going oncherylharrell knows EXACTLY what's going oncherylharrell knows EXACTLY what's going oncherylharrell knows EXACTLY what's going oncherylharrell knows EXACTLY what's going oncherylharrell knows EXACTLY what's going on

Some recent OOTD's:

I forgot to take a pic of me in what I wore to Sunday morning church. It was a grayish blackish short sleeve sweater dress from Sears with a sheer longsleeve flesh colored body suit I got from Stuarts Plus yrs ago that I wore under it so I could have the short sleeve look without getting cold. Wore black leggings from K-Mart under it along with black patent leather knee boots for wide calves that I got from either Roamans or Woman Within.

Now to the pics. Pic 1 is what I wore to a church pancake dinner tonight. It is skinny jeans from the Deb store with my new black longsleeve top made of thermal underwear material that I got from $3 something recently from Peebles Dept store, and my new reversable belt from K-Mart.

Pic 2 is my new top I got for $3 something in Peebles Dept sore paired with black flarelegged pants or jeans.

Pic 3 is some cute pants I got out of the Woman Within or Roamans catalog paired up with the $3 something thermal material top from Peebles Dept store. Belt is an oldie from LB>

I wore jewelry with all outfits but forgot to describe it here. You can see it in the pics.

I've been meaning to post them but kept forgetting so since I remembered to post a today's OOTD, thought I'd post these too...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_9759.JPG (32.9 KB, 450 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_9737.JPG (41.9 KB, 450 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_9739.JPG (33.0 KB, 448 views)
Old 04-25-2010, 08:57 PM   #1987
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

Quote:
Originally Posted by cherylharrell View Post
Some recent OOTD's:

I forgot to take a pic of me in what I wore to Sunday morning church. It was a grayish blackish short sleeve sweater dress from Sears with a sheer longsleeve flesh colored body suit I got from Stuarts Plus yrs ago that I wore under it so I could have the short sleeve look without getting cold. Wore black leggings from K-Mart under it along with black patent leather knee boots for wide calves that I got from either Roamans or Woman Within.

Now to the pics. Pic 1 is what I wore to a church pancake dinner tonight. It is skinny jeans from the Deb store with my new black longsleeve top made of thermal underwear material that I got from $3 something recently from Peebles Dept store, and my new reversable belt from K-Mart.

Pic 2 is my new top I got for $3 something in Peebles Dept sore paired with black flarelegged pants or jeans.

Pic 3 is some cute pants I got out of the Woman Within or Roamans catalog paired up with the $3 something thermal material top from Peebles Dept store. Belt is an oldie from LB>

I wore jewelry with all outfits but forgot to describe it here. You can see it in the pics.

I've been meaning to post them but kept forgetting so since I remembered to post a today's OOTD, thought I'd post these too...
You're like me with the jewelry. The top in the middle pic I love. And those aqua pants in the third pic are snazzy!

Free me, free yourself
No longer hold me

Old 04-25-2010, 11:14 PM   #1988
Tracii

Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Its casual on the weekends for me.Love this top.

Last edited by Tracii; 06-05-2012 at 09:59 PM.
Tracii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2010, 01:00 PM   #1989
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

There's something about animal prints that I just love and can't resist. P.S. Love your hair.

Free me, free yourself
No longer hold me

Old 04-26-2010, 07:09 PM   #1990
spiritangel
AmandaClause

spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!

very cool and funky outfits everyone
spiritangel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2010, 08:27 PM   #1991
cherylharrell
Always Mikes Big Girl

Thanks! I really liked my pants and top. I liked the leopard print top someone was wearing on here...
Old 04-27-2010, 01:13 AM   #1992
Tracii

Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

If that was directed towards me CP thanks so much.
Tracii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2010, 05:14 AM   #1993
Tooz
sweet chocolate christ

Tooz keeps pushing the rep limit!Tooz keeps pushing the rep limit!Tooz keeps pushing the rep limit!Tooz keeps pushing the rep limit!Tooz keeps pushing the rep limit!Tooz keeps pushing the rep limit!Tooz keeps pushing the rep limit!Tooz keeps pushing the rep limit!Tooz keeps pushing the rep limit!Tooz keeps pushing the rep limit!Tooz keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
OK, so here's a pic of what I was wearing earlier.
!! Where did you get that sweater I want oneeee
Tooz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2010, 10:11 AM   #1994
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tracii View Post
If that was directed towards me CP thanks so much.
Animal prints and your hair? Yes, it was. Also love the cat in your other pics. Wonderful accessories, cats.

Free me, free yourself
No longer hold me

Old 04-27-2010, 10:13 AM   #1995
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinuplola View Post
my usual haha

Very pretty. You've got that Betty Page pin-up thing going. Is that what you have in mind?

Free me, free yourself
No longer hold me

Old 04-28-2010, 02:23 PM   #1996
Tanuki
Bear. Rawr~!

Tanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tooz View Post
!! Where did you get that sweater I want oneeee
Evens!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CastingPearls View Post
Very pretty. You've got that Betty Page pin-up thing going. Is that what you have in mind?
I agree! great look pinuplola!
Tanuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2010, 03:32 PM   #1997
Tooz
sweet chocolate christ

Tooz keeps pushing the rep limit!Tooz keeps pushing the rep limit!Tooz keeps pushing the rep limit!Tooz keeps pushing the rep limit!Tooz keeps pushing the rep limit!Tooz keeps pushing the rep limit!Tooz keeps pushing the rep limit!Tooz keeps pushing the rep limit!Tooz keeps pushing the rep limit!Tooz keeps pushing the rep limit!Tooz keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Evens!

I agree! great look pinuplola!
I can't find it on the siiiiiteeee
Tooz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2010, 05:57 PM   #1998
LillyBBBW
Wig Snatcher

LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashmamma84 View Post
last weekend

*falls into a cuteness overdose coma*

"...If the only pain you recognize as valid is your own, of course you'll have trouble identifying it when you see it in other people. That's the trouble with narcissism. It makes you really inadequate and boring."

Have you hugged a fat girl today?

@~;~~
LillyBBBW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2010, 02:45 AM   #1999
Aust99

Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LillyBBBW View Post
I agree...
Aust99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2010, 06:13 PM   #2000
ashmamma84
Om Namah Shivayah

ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LillyBBBW View Post
Thanks, girl!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aust99 View Post
I agree...
And thank you as well!