Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 05-02-2010, 11:17 AM   #2001
LunaLove
not-so-starving artist

LunaLove never has a post go unnoticedLunaLove never has a post go unnoticedLunaLove never has a post go unnoticedLunaLove never has a post go unnoticedLunaLove never has a post go unnoticedLunaLove never has a post go unnoticedLunaLove never has a post go unnoticedLunaLove never has a post go unnoticed

snapped this quick last night. went out for dinner with family and friends.

sweater dress - bought from a friend, i think she originally got it at avenue?
sweater - old navy
belt - walmart
glasses - f21

LunaLove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2010, 05:52 PM   #2002
Tanuki
Bear. Rawr~!

Tanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by LunaLove View Post
*snip*
I love this, you have great style ^__^!
Tanuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2010, 05:58 PM   #2003
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.

A silk kimono and black leggings.

Free me, free yourself
A life of sacrifice controlled me
But those promises I made
No longer hold me
Mercurial more wayward by the hour
The shackles fall away I'm in your power

People throw rocks at things that shine.

Last edited by CastingPearls; 01-06-2013 at 09:31 PM.
CastingPearls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2010, 09:35 PM   #2004
kayrae
doot doot doot

kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!

Casting Pearls!!! That's not how this game works. I want to see your outfit!
kayrae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2010, 08:10 AM   #2005
Aust99

Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:

sweater - old navy
belt - walmart
glasses - f21

Love!!!

Ten damned characters
Aust99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2010, 08:11 AM   #2006
Aust99

Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kayrae View Post
What she said
Old 05-03-2010, 09:08 AM   #2007
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kayrae View Post
I know but the full length pic didn't come out! It's from Ellos or Ellios.

Free me, free yourself
No longer hold me

Old 05-03-2010, 09:21 AM   #2008
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aust99 View Post
Love!!!

Ten damned characters
LOVE THIS!!!

Free me, free yourself
No longer hold me

Old 05-03-2010, 02:48 PM   #2009
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

Okay--found a better shot of the kimono--not so much of me...the screen got wonky from the humidity.

Free me, free yourself
No longer hold me

Last edited by CastingPearls; 01-06-2013 at 09:31 PM.
Old 05-03-2010, 03:49 PM   #2010
DeerVictory
Swamp monster

DeerVictory has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DeerVictory has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DeerVictory has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DeerVictory has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DeerVictory has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DeerVictory has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DeerVictory has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DeerVictory has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DeerVictory has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DeerVictory has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DeerVictory has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I've been feeling magical lately. It's been a while since I've gotten into personas with my clothes, but I remember being so happy when I did. I want to feel that way again.

In her hips, there's revolution.
DeerVictory is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2010, 03:49 PM   #2011
DeerVictory
Swamp monster

DeerVictory has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DeerVictory has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DeerVictory has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DeerVictory has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DeerVictory has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DeerVictory has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DeerVictory has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DeerVictory has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DeerVictory has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DeerVictory has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DeerVictory has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:

sweater - old navy
belt - walmart
glasses - f21
I love (LOVE) this.

Old 05-03-2010, 03:55 PM   #2012
Nutty

Nutty has super-sized repNutty has super-sized repNutty has super-sized repNutty has super-sized repNutty has super-sized rep

ya'll look great!
Nutty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2010, 09:23 PM   #2013
cherylharrell
Always Mikes Big Girl

cherylharrell knows EXACTLY what's going oncherylharrell knows EXACTLY what's going oncherylharrell knows EXACTLY what's going oncherylharrell knows EXACTLY what's going oncherylharrell knows EXACTLY what's going oncherylharrell knows EXACTLY what's going oncherylharrell knows EXACTLY what's going on

Shorty pj's and drinking coffee now. But here are Saturday and Sundays OOTD'S.

Sats was a red top I got for $3 in Cato last yr when it was too cold to wear sleeveless stuff so I finally get to wear it now. And paired it with jean leggings (jeggings) form either Roamans or Woman Within and a Torrid Belt. I was going for an 80's look here.

Sundays was a church outfit. It's a Target dress with K-Mart leggings and Avenue socks. I didn't wear the crocs out with the outfits. Both days I wore my black mary jane crocs with the outfits and jewelry...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_9762.JPG (48.2 KB, 419 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_9766.JPG (57.7 KB, 418 views)

Last edited by cherylharrell; 05-03-2010 at 09:26 PM.
cherylharrell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2010, 10:52 AM   #2014
Gingembre
radar detector

Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raegan View Post

I've been feeling magical lately. It's been a while since I've gotten into personas with my clothes, but I remember being so happy when I did. I want to feel that way again.
OH EM GEE! Where is that dress from? It is LUSH! Also, we have matching hair at the moment ('cept mine is ginger) - it pleases me greatly and I am happy to read you will be posting your outfits again. I have missed them
Sticks and stones may break your bones but words can break your heart - Tim Minchin
Gingembre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2010, 09:29 PM   #2015
cherylharrell
Always Mikes Big Girl

cherylharrell knows EXACTLY what's going oncherylharrell knows EXACTLY what's going oncherylharrell knows EXACTLY what's going oncherylharrell knows EXACTLY what's going oncherylharrell knows EXACTLY what's going oncherylharrell knows EXACTLY what's going oncherylharrell knows EXACTLY what's going on

You always look good in your stuff. Wish I did...
Old 05-05-2010, 06:50 AM   #2016
Aust99

Dark blue pencil skirt, black and white striped top with exaggerated collar, black woolen light vest over the top. Work clothes. :-)
Old 05-05-2010, 09:58 PM   #2017
cherylharrell
Always Mikes Big Girl

Shorty PJ's. But earlier going to town it was a Floral print short sleeve top and brown bootflare twill pants both from Fashion Bug...
Old 05-05-2010, 10:03 PM   #2018
DeerVictory
Swamp monster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gingembre View Post
OH EM GEE! Where is that dress from? It is LUSH! Also, we have matching hair at the moment ('cept mine is ginger) - it pleases me greatly and I am happy to read you will be posting your outfits again. I have missed them
aw. Thank you. The dress is vintage, I stole it from the drama club at my high school a few years ago. It smells like cigarette and cinnamon, which makes me feel like falling in love.

Old 05-06-2010, 12:46 AM   #2019
Tracii

Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I love this thread!!! Cute outfits all of them.
Some earrings I made out of stuff from Michael's.

Last edited by Tracii; 05-06-2010 at 01:01 AM.
Tracii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2010, 09:09 AM   #2020
Your Plump Princess
Just dancing with shadows

Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!

Black Slightly Loose Tank Top, and slightly baggy blue pajama bottoms with stars and moons on them, with the words "Wish upon a star" all over them too.
Old 05-06-2010, 10:42 AM   #2021
willowmoon
Don't Panic!

willowmoon has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!willowmoon has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!willowmoon has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!willowmoon has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!willowmoon has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!willowmoon has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!willowmoon has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!willowmoon has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!willowmoon has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!willowmoon has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!willowmoon has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raegan View Post
aw. Thank you. The dress is vintage, I stole it from the drama club at my high school a few years ago. It smells like cigarette and cinnamon, which makes me feel like falling in love.
Raegan has, IMHO, the coolest clothing ensembles out there, at least from what I've seen. Between hair, makeup, & clothes -- it just works! And this is coming from a straight guy!

AWSUM.
willowmoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2010, 10:03 PM   #2022
Tracii

Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I agree Raegan works it!!
Tracii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2010, 01:32 AM   #2023
succubus_dxb
Badonk. Adonk.

succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Yep, Regan's the bomb diggity!
Old 05-07-2010, 04:34 AM   #2024
Aust99

Quote:
Originally Posted by succubus_dxb View Post
Yep, Regan's the bomb diggity!
You perve!! Giggidy, giggidy, gig-gi-dy
Old 05-07-2010, 11:04 AM   #2025
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tracii View Post
I love this thread!!! Cute outfits all of them.
Some earrings I made out of stuff from Michael's.
The earrings are awesome and I love that ring with the blue stone. Turquoise?

Free me, free yourself
No longer hold me