Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 05-07-2010, 11:11 AM   #2026
rellis10
tuh-maw-tow

rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!

From the bottom up:
Brown walking shoes (even though i dont 'walk' like they imply, i just find them comfortable),
Dark denim jeans,
khaki coloured boxers (just for the record lol),
black muscle vest,
blue short sleeved shirt with light white checks (the one in my avatar),
and my black glasses.
rellis10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2010, 06:55 PM   #2027
Aust99

Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Pajamas.
Aust99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2010, 12:42 AM   #2028
Tracii

Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Casting Pearls the blue stone is an aquamarine.Thanks for noticing.
Tracii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2010, 01:46 AM   #2029
cherylharrell
Always Mikes Big Girl

cherylharrell knows EXACTLY what's going oncherylharrell knows EXACTLY what's going oncherylharrell knows EXACTLY what's going oncherylharrell knows EXACTLY what's going oncherylharrell knows EXACTLY what's going oncherylharrell knows EXACTLY what's going oncherylharrell knows EXACTLY what's going on

Pj's here too lol...
Old 05-08-2010, 10:43 AM   #2030
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tracii View Post
Casting Pearls the blue stone is an aquamarine.Thanks for noticing.
That's the brightest aquamarine I've ever seen. Did you know they grow next to emeralds?

Free me, free yourself
A life of sacrifice controlled me
But those promises I made
No longer hold me
Mercurial more wayward by the hour
The shackles fall away I'm in your power

People throw rocks at things that shine.
CastingPearls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2010, 04:03 PM   #2031
Tooz
sweet chocolate christ

Tooz keeps pushing the rep limit!Tooz keeps pushing the rep limit!Tooz keeps pushing the rep limit!Tooz keeps pushing the rep limit!Tooz keeps pushing the rep limit!Tooz keeps pushing the rep limit!Tooz keeps pushing the rep limit!Tooz keeps pushing the rep limit!Tooz keeps pushing the rep limit!Tooz keeps pushing the rep limit!Tooz keeps pushing the rep limit!

My Cape Cod Community College hoodie, an LB cami and ON yoga pants with a cute patterned waistband. Cold in bgr today-- 48, wet and windy. D: Where did the 75 from last week go?!
Tooz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2010, 04:04 PM   #2032
Tooz
sweet chocolate christ

Tooz keeps pushing the rep limit!Tooz keeps pushing the rep limit!Tooz keeps pushing the rep limit!Tooz keeps pushing the rep limit!Tooz keeps pushing the rep limit!Tooz keeps pushing the rep limit!Tooz keeps pushing the rep limit!Tooz keeps pushing the rep limit!Tooz keeps pushing the rep limit!Tooz keeps pushing the rep limit!Tooz keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tracii View Post
I love this thread!!! Cute outfits all of them.
Some earrings I made out of stuff from Michael's.
Such a classy photo, I love it. I love your jewelry.
Tooz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2010, 07:20 PM   #2033
AshleyEileen
chunky

AshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tooz View Post
My Cape Cod Community College hoodie, an LB cami and ON yoga pants with a cute patterned waistband. Cold in bgr today-- 48, wet and windy. D: Where did the 75 from last week go?!
I hear you! It was in the low 80s last week and it was in the low 50s these past few days.
Old 05-09-2010, 07:50 PM   #2034
Tracii

Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

CP I picked that one out when it came in our shop its the brightest one I've ever seen too.I had them make an antique setting for it so its open in the back and the sides to let more light hit it.
TY Tooz it helps to work in the jewelery business. So many nice stones come in and I want them all.LOL.

Last edited by Tracii; 05-09-2010 at 07:54 PM.
Tracii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2010, 01:17 PM   #2035
Gingembre
radar detector

Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!

Jeans, black t-shirt, green Newcastle Uni windband hoody (complete with "band geek" printed on the back ) and a duvet around me. It's gone ruddy freezing here again too
Sticks and stones may break your bones but words can break your heart - Tim Minchin
Gingembre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2010, 02:29 PM   #2036
cherylharrell
Always Mikes Big Girl

cherylharrell knows EXACTLY what's going oncherylharrell knows EXACTLY what's going oncherylharrell knows EXACTLY what's going oncherylharrell knows EXACTLY what's going oncherylharrell knows EXACTLY what's going oncherylharrell knows EXACTLY what's going oncherylharrell knows EXACTLY what's going on

Cold here, 66 degrees. Brrr lol. I'm wearing an old elbow length sleeve floral print button front kinda ethnicy type top and pullon wider leg jeans and jewelry too...
Old 05-11-2010, 11:36 PM   #2037
violet835

violet835 has said some nice things

Me, I'm just wearing a regular white short pants, and a tee.
Old 05-12-2010, 10:14 AM   #2038
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.

40 friggin degrees Fahrenheit.
Black leggings, a burgundy cashmere sweater and an afghan.

Free me, free yourself
No longer hold me

Old 05-18-2010, 03:07 PM   #2039
Tanuki
Bear. Rawr~!

Tanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions community

This dress!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 5052102827998_A.jpg (20.2 KB, 347 views)
Tanuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2010, 04:20 PM   #2040
MzDeeZyre
Fatty McFatCakes

MzDeeZyre is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMzDeeZyre is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMzDeeZyre is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMzDeeZyre is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMzDeeZyre is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMzDeeZyre is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMzDeeZyre is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMzDeeZyre is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMzDeeZyre is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMzDeeZyre is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMzDeeZyre is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Black Yoga Pants and a Black and Cream colored tank top with a lacey looking print on it.
Old 05-18-2010, 04:42 PM   #2041
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

Red crocheted sweater w/v-neck & o-ring detail and black leggings

Free me, free yourself
No longer hold me

Old 05-18-2010, 04:43 PM   #2042
Weeze
Justin Bieber of Dims

Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gingembre View Post
Jeans, black t-shirt, green Newcastle Uni windband hoody (complete with "band geek" printed on the back ) and a duvet around me. It's gone ruddy freezing here again too
inquiring minds would like to know what you play
Old 05-19-2010, 04:12 PM   #2043
Gingembre
radar detector

Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weeze View Post
inquiring minds would like to know what you play

The bassoon...yes, yes I am that awesome!
Sticks and stones may break your bones but words can break your heart - Tim Minchin
Old 05-29-2010, 11:43 PM   #2044
cherylharrell
Always Mikes Big Girl

Some OOTD's taken this week at the beach:

Last Sunday was the ethnic looking dress and mary jane crocs for church.

Mon was teal colored pullons flared jeans from either Roamans or Woman Within catalog and a teal tee with a design on it.

Tues was pj's cuz I didn't go anywhere.

Wed was purply tee from Penny's and purpley pinky blue skinny jeans from the Deb store.

Thurs was a black tank and scarf I got in sears for $2 for the set, and some grayish black boot flare jean with tabbed cuffs on each le from either Roamans or Woman Within catalog.

Fri was a brown gauze top that old and I forget where I got it but it was a cheap clothing store I think. And pullon flared jeans with frayed fringed hems and an applique on the legs. The cross necklace made of railroad ties, I bought in a hillbilly area of KY last yr. The other necklaces, crosses and peace signs, I made myself.

Sat was old LB tank top and Just My Size pullon flared jeans.

Sorry my head got cut off but all that would fit in the pic was the outfit lol...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_9814.JPG (50.6 KB, 321 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_9860.JPG (47.1 KB, 322 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_9863.JPG (51.8 KB, 321 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_9866.JPG (50.5 KB, 323 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_9875.JPG (46.7 KB, 322 views)
Old 05-30-2010, 06:19 AM   #2045
PinkRodery
Rabid Squirrel

PinkRodery does more than just post hot picsPinkRodery does more than just post hot picsPinkRodery does more than just post hot pics

A man's band-shirt thats kind of too big for me. Short red check skirt and black tights.
Old 05-30-2010, 07:06 AM   #2046
Aust99

Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by T-Bear View Post
This dress!
Want!!

I'm in bed.. wearing a singlet and knickers... lol
Aust99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2010, 08:57 PM   #2047
chubsmuggler

chubsmuggler can now change their title

pajamas for me. >w<
chubsmuggler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2010, 10:07 PM   #2048
cherylharrell
Always Mikes Big Girl

PJ's right now. But Sunday for church I wore my new $4.98 gauchos from Fashion Bug paired with a cheap top from Dots, I think it was...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_9886.JPG (40.1 KB, 336 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_9887.JPG (38.9 KB, 333 views)
Old 05-31-2010, 12:48 PM   #2049
Gingembre
radar detector

Cheryl, i love those black trousers, and your hair curled like that looks lovely!
Old 05-31-2010, 03:31 PM   #2050
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

black shorts and a black tank with black, bronze, white and shell iridescent sequins.

Free me, free yourself
No longer hold me