Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 06-10-2010, 01:53 PM   #2076
AtlantisAK

AtlantisAK knows EXACTLY what's going onAtlantisAK knows EXACTLY what's going onAtlantisAK knows EXACTLY what's going onAtlantisAK knows EXACTLY what's going onAtlantisAK knows EXACTLY what's going onAtlantisAK knows EXACTLY what's going onAtlantisAK knows EXACTLY what's going on

Quote:
Originally Posted by cherylharrell View Post
So sorry about your earring. Prayers just said that you'll be able to find it...
I did my best to find it, but no luck. First thing I did when I got home was scour for the gemstones to see if I had enough to make another match to it. Luckily I did!

Funny thing is too, I found a few packets out of a jewelry supply pack that I ordered a long time ago! So, it wasn't all for nothing.
Old 06-10-2010, 07:41 PM   #2077
cherylharrell
Always Mikes Big Girl

cherylharrell knows EXACTLY what's going oncherylharrell knows EXACTLY what's going oncherylharrell knows EXACTLY what's going oncherylharrell knows EXACTLY what's going oncherylharrell knows EXACTLY what's going oncherylharrell knows EXACTLY what's going oncherylharrell knows EXACTLY what's going on

Glad it all worked out...
Old 06-11-2010, 05:36 PM   #2078
smiley55

smiley55 can now change their title
Default this work dress!

tgif yall, hope you'll party hard tonight, i sure as hell am after this crazy week! man i need a new camera apologies for the smudge/blur there..?

got this at lane bryant the other day. i think this would flatter most figures, no? i'd go run and get it, NOW if you like it!!

happy friday and have a great weekend!
S.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg dress.jpg (116.8 KB, 494 views)
smiley55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2010, 05:06 PM   #2079
AtlantisAK

AtlantisAK knows EXACTLY what's going onAtlantisAK knows EXACTLY what's going onAtlantisAK knows EXACTLY what's going onAtlantisAK knows EXACTLY what's going onAtlantisAK knows EXACTLY what's going onAtlantisAK knows EXACTLY what's going onAtlantisAK knows EXACTLY what's going on

This is from earlier when my hair was still wet-ish. I <3 this shirt. It's from Old Navy and was passed down to me from a friend who said she -hate hate hated- the horizontal stripes.

The jewelry has been handmade by me. The earrings are sterling silver geometric earrings with blue chalcedony and freshwater pearls. The necklace is also sterling and the dangles are blue chalcedony, pink glass and aqua glass.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_235122.JPG (116.2 KB, 466 views)
Old 06-12-2010, 07:25 PM   #2080
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AtlantisAK View Post
This is from earlier when my hair was still wet-ish. I <3 this shirt. It's from Old Navy and was passed down to me from a friend who said she -hate hate hated- the horizontal stripes.

The jewelry has been handmade by me. The earrings are sterling silver geometric earrings with blue chalcedony and freshwater pearls. The necklace is also sterling and the dangles are blue chalcedony, pink glass and aqua glass.

Very lovely!
Surlysomething is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2010, 07:36 PM   #2081
Leishycat
Dark and scarry

Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!

Well, this is actually from Wednesday but at the rate I take pictures that's pretty recent

The only things I'm wearing in that picture that aren't hand-me-downs are undergarments
Old 06-12-2010, 07:55 PM   #2082
CarlaSixx
Just Another Weirdo

CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!

Today I wore a fuschia dragon tattoo screen print long sleeve tshirt and a pair of faux suede black dress pants with black sandals. My fave items in my closet.
CarlaSixx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2010, 08:58 PM   #2083
Comfy

Comfy can now change their title

Wearing this shirt I got from Torrid. I stuck my arm out because the sleeves are pretty cool, I think!

Old 06-12-2010, 11:21 PM   #2084
AtlantisAK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Divals View Post
Well, this is actually from Wednesday but at the rate I take pictures that's pretty recent

The only things I'm wearing in that picture that aren't hand-me-downs are undergarments

:P We need to take you shopping, girlfriend. For sparkly, glittery things!

You look bored, hehe.

I might have a few smaller shirts that may fit ya. I know my arse isn't getting back into them anytime soon.
Old 06-13-2010, 06:39 AM   #2085
Leishycat
Dark and scarry

Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AtlantisAK View Post
:P We need to take you shopping, girlfriend. For sparkly, glittery things!

You look bored, hehe.

I might have a few smaller shirts that may fit ya. I know my arse isn't getting back into them anytime soon.
Yeyy! xD

I really was not bored though I was just exhausted, like I was all last week.. Oh woe *.*

And again yeyy!
Old 06-15-2010, 04:42 PM   #2086
LillyBBBW
Wig Snatcher

LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Wore this on Sunday to the Celtics game. It's my favotire casual outfit.

"...If the only pain you recognize as valid is your own, of course you'll have trouble identifying it when you see it in other people. That's the trouble with narcissism. It makes you really inadequate and boring."

Have you hugged a fat girl today?

@~;~~
LillyBBBW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2010, 09:28 PM   #2087
cherylharrell
Always Mikes Big Girl

cherylharrell knows EXACTLY what's going oncherylharrell knows EXACTLY what's going oncherylharrell knows EXACTLY what's going oncherylharrell knows EXACTLY what's going oncherylharrell knows EXACTLY what's going oncherylharrell knows EXACTLY what's going oncherylharrell knows EXACTLY what's going on

Denim capris and sleeveless cowlneck top made of sweater type material...
Old 06-15-2010, 09:33 PM   #2088
CarlaSixx
Just Another Weirdo

CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!

Lilly, that wallet is cuuuute! And that's the perfect casual outfit for a game!

**finds cell to show off what she wore today...**
Old 06-15-2010, 09:52 PM   #2089
Tracii

Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Two tops and jeans from Lane Bryant.

Last edited by Tracii; 06-15-2010 at 09:55 PM.
Tracii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2010, 10:06 PM   #2090
CarlaSixx
Just Another Weirdo

Here's what I wore today. Went out to the library, then ran some errands. Also got myself some clothing. I really needed summer stuff and continue to be on the lookout. I bought 3 men's tanks at 4$ per tank. Good deal to me!

This so shows my lil bit of nerdiness, lol.

and to show it perhaps a little more clearly.

I'm too short for any mirrors But I was wearing black dress pants once again. These ones are so-called "miracle pants" from Penningtons. It's said to trim the tummy using some type of thing on the front of the pants, but with my shape and being that I wanted the pants loose fitting, the panel looks really stupid and I plan on cutting it out. It leaves a clear and defined line across my stomach which isn't cool. The panel does nothing for me because the pants are a size too big.

OH!!! I MUUUUST add my shoes to this!

These are flipflops from OceanPacific. They come in blue and purple and have an arch support. They are AMAZING! I have super high instep and extra wide feet and have NO problem getting my tootsies into these. And I didn't even need to size up from my real foot length. They feel sooooo dreamy on my feet, too. Like walking on memory foam cushions... except nicer, lol. They actually feel like Chuck Taylor Converse shoes, come to think of it. Really nice! I wanna go out and buy like 10 more pairs! And at 12$ a pair, that's not really a bad idea!
Old 06-16-2010, 12:31 AM   #2091
Tracii

Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Here are some pics of the LB stuff I mentioned.
Old 06-16-2010, 04:45 AM   #2092
LillyBBBW
Wig Snatcher

LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.

CarlaSix, you are the cutest rascal. I LOVE your haircut and your tatts. And I'm really digging your tops Tracii.

"...If the only pain you recognize as valid is your own, of course you'll have trouble identifying it when you see it in other people. That's the trouble with narcissism. It makes you really inadequate and boring."

Have you hugged a fat girl today?

@~;~~
LillyBBBW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2010, 12:16 PM   #2093
sarie

sarie has super-sized repsarie has super-sized repsarie has super-sized repsarie has super-sized repsarie has super-sized rep

lameish work fit (apologies for poor lighting!)

trousers, cardi: avenue
top: lb
flats: nine west
Attached Images
File Type: jpg photo.jpg (13.3 KB, 392 views)
sarie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2010, 12:28 PM   #2094
Tracii

Oooooo I love the outfit!! Very nice.
Old 06-16-2010, 04:23 PM   #2095
Comfy

Comfy can now change their title

Love the HP shirt, Carla!
Old 06-17-2010, 08:16 AM   #2096
sarie

sarie has super-sized repsarie has super-sized repsarie has super-sized repsarie has super-sized repsarie has super-sized rep

shirt: avenue
cardi: target
trousers: avenue
flats: urban
bag: steven
bangles: thrifted :>
Attached Images
File Type: jpg fit.jpg (9.9 KB, 359 views)
Old 06-17-2010, 08:35 AM   #2097
Tracii

Nice bag a great size too.Outfit is way nice too!
Old 06-18-2010, 10:44 AM   #2098
sarie

thanks so much tracii! i really need to give that bag a break but i lovelove it so! thank you for the kind words :>

today i'm wearing this new avenue ruffle shirt avec modified target cardi (added mister quacker buttons!)
Attached Images
File Type: jpg photo.jpg (21.6 KB, 331 views)
Old 06-18-2010, 11:15 AM   #2099
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Awesome modifications there Sarie!
Old 06-20-2010, 08:13 PM   #2100
cherylharrell
Always Mikes Big Girl

Saturdays Outfit: Skirt with shorts built in it. The skirt was riding up too short on me so I sewed a ruffle on it by hand to lengthen it.

Sundays Outfit: Dress my mom got me a coupla yrs ago.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_9963.JPG (49.5 KB, 277 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_9990.JPG (33.5 KB, 274 views)

Last edited by cherylharrell; 06-20-2010 at 08:19 PM.
cherylharrell is offline   Reply With Quote