Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 06-21-2010, 06:33 PM   #2101
KittyKitten
Nerdysillysweetspicysaucy

KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!

A night gown, as soon as I get home, doesn't matter the time--I have to put on my night gown cuz I want to get comfy.
Old 06-21-2010, 07:34 PM   #2102
indy500tchr
I am here!

indy500tchr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!indy500tchr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!indy500tchr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!indy500tchr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!indy500tchr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!indy500tchr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!indy500tchr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!indy500tchr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!indy500tchr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!indy500tchr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!indy500tchr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by happyface83 View Post
A night gown, as soon as I get home, doesn't matter the time--I have to put on my night gown cuz I want to get comfy.
I hear ya. I strip immediately when I get home and get into my comfies.

"Growing Old Is Mandatory. Growing Up Is Optional"

"BBWs aren't exactly built for speed. There's something luxurious about it." ~bdog
indy500tchr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2010, 08:30 PM   #2103
Fallenangel2904
Fat Fashionista

Fallenangel2904 makes people happy simply by logging inFallenangel2904 makes people happy simply by logging inFallenangel2904 makes people happy simply by logging inFallenangel2904 makes people happy simply by logging inFallenangel2904 makes people happy simply by logging inFallenangel2904 makes people happy simply by logging inFallenangel2904 makes people happy simply by logging inFallenangel2904 makes people happy simply by logging in

Wore this today. Not to mention it was my first day rocking my new brunette hair do

Sweater Vest: Torrid
Necklace/Earrings: H&M
Sunglasses: Random street vendor in Greenwhich Villiage lol

And not pictured- Capri Leggings from Avenue
and Silver flip flips from Avenue
Fallenangel2904 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2010, 12:22 AM   #2104
cherylharrell
Always Mikes Big Girl

cherylharrell knows EXACTLY what's going oncherylharrell knows EXACTLY what's going oncherylharrell knows EXACTLY what's going oncherylharrell knows EXACTLY what's going oncherylharrell knows EXACTLY what's going oncherylharrell knows EXACTLY what's going oncherylharrell knows EXACTLY what's going on

Looks good on ya!
Old 06-22-2010, 12:47 PM   #2105
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I walked out of the house in a pair of navy blue bike shorts and a lavender tank top with spaghetti straps. It's too hot and sticky to wear anything else and if I could have gotten away with just a bathing suit I would have.
The guy at Dunkin Donuts and a neighbor did appreciate my efforts though.

Free me, free yourself
A life of sacrifice controlled me
But those promises I made
No longer hold me
Mercurial more wayward by the hour
The shackles fall away I'm in your power

People throw rocks at things that shine.
CastingPearls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2010, 12:49 PM   #2106
balletguy

balletguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging in

I walked out of the house in a pair of navy blue bike shorts

PICTURE????
balletguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2010, 12:50 PM   #2107
balletguy

balletguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fallenangel2904 View Post
Wore this today. Not to mention it was my first day rocking my new brunette hair do

Oh my luv the new hair
Old 06-22-2010, 01:39 PM   #2108
sarie

sarie has super-sized repsarie has super-sized repsarie has super-sized repsarie has super-sized repsarie has super-sized rep

Quote:
new hair looks great, and i loovvee those earrings and that sweater vest!

i'm such a cardiganface at work lately! i guess i should start posting my street clothes so everyone doesn't think i'm a big ol' dork. ha.

target/urban/lb/ave/nine west etc. oh! that yesllow cardi pictured, i got at walmart for ONE DOLLAR! i was pumped to the maximum.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg fit.JPG (19.4 KB, 485 views)
sarie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2010, 01:55 PM   #2109
balletguy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarie View Post

i'm such a cardiganface at work lately! i guess i should start posting my street clothes so everyone doesn't think i'm a big ol' dork. ha.

target/urban/lb/ave/nine west etc. oh! that yesllow cardi pictured, i got at walmart for ONE DOLLAR! i was pumped to the maximum.
very nice
Old 06-22-2010, 02:16 PM   #2110
HottiMegan
I'm a fat geek!

HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I'm going oh so comfy today. (cleaning day) I'm in a heather gray ribbed tanktop and black stretchy capri pants. It's comfy for scootching around the floor picking up after the boys. The managed to get a good layer of clothing, shoes and toys spread evenly throughout the apartment since Sunday afternoon.
Old 06-22-2010, 09:01 PM   #2111
supersizebbw
Who run the world..Girls!

supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

@cherryl: you look so pretty! and love the red top too! That's a really great idea of having shorts built in to the skirt...i never wear skirts anymore due to chafing so really loving that idea!
Quote:
Originally Posted by cherylharrell View Post
Saturdays Outfit: Skirt with shorts built in it. The skirt was riding up too short on me so I sewed a ruffle on it by hand to lengthen it.

Sundays Outfit: Dress my mom got me a coupla yrs ago.
@Fallenangel: OMG, girl your so pretty! love the hair and makeup!
Quote:

@sarie: love the cardi's! and the yellow one looks amazing! definitely a super bargain!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by sarie View Post

Old 06-22-2010, 09:20 PM   #2112
cherylharrell
Always Mikes Big Girl

cherylharrell knows EXACTLY what's going oncherylharrell knows EXACTLY what's going oncherylharrell knows EXACTLY what's going oncherylharrell knows EXACTLY what's going oncherylharrell knows EXACTLY what's going oncherylharrell knows EXACTLY what's going oncherylharrell knows EXACTLY what's going on

Thanks! I got the skirt with shorts in it in Cato some yrs back. What I do to make skirts comfier and lessen thigh rub is. I wear slips that are made like a pair of shorts or culottes or either bike shorts, leggings or bloomers under them. Makes them so much comfier. You can get the slips that are made like a pair of shorts or culottes and bloomer from either the Woman Within or Roamans catalogs. I've seen them in a few other catalogs too...
Old 06-22-2010, 10:38 PM   #2113
Tracii

Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Fallen angel the hair looks great!!!!!
Tracii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2010, 08:08 AM   #2114
sarie

sarie has super-sized repsarie has super-sized repsarie has super-sized repsarie has super-sized repsarie has super-sized rep

@supersizbbw thanks! i never even thought to look at walmart for clothes; and there i see this sunshiney glimmer of hope and it rings up as one dollar! i was sososo excited

@balletguy thankyou, dear :>

today i'm wearing my patriotic sweater vest in honour of the world cup game like a big fucking lame-o :>
Attached Images
File Type: jpg patriot.JPG (22.2 KB, 454 views)
Old 06-23-2010, 08:36 AM   #2115
Micara
Living and Learning

Micara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Micara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Micara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Micara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Micara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Micara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Micara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Micara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Micara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Micara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Micara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Today I am wearing a dress that I just bought from Torrid, and I paired it with a shrug that I got from there several years ago.

Last edited by Micara; 03-05-2011 at 01:35 AM.
Micara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2010, 08:40 AM   #2116
Tracii

Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Way cute M!!!!!
Tracii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2010, 08:37 PM   #2117
cherylharrell
Always Mikes Big Girl

That does look cute on you...
Old 06-25-2010, 10:29 PM   #2118
cherylharrell
Always Mikes Big Girl

Here is my OOTD from Thurs where I went to an Arlo Guthrie concert. I am in the green ethinic skirt and black tank. Here is a plus sized friend at the show in her blue top...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_0049.JPG (48.4 KB, 401 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_9993.JPG (71.9 KB, 400 views)
Old 06-26-2010, 08:51 AM   #2119
Crystal

Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Micara View Post
Today I am wearing a dress that I just bought from Torrid, and I paired it with a shrug that I got from there several years ago.
Ahhh. You look fantastic, M. I LOVE that dress on you.
Crystal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2010, 08:54 PM   #2120
cherylharrell
Always Mikes Big Girl

Here are Sat and Sundays OOTD:

Sat my new $3 something top from Peebles Dept Store paired with skinny jeans from the Deb Store. The top is actually more tunicy/trapezy but I tucked it in to show off my belt...

My late hubbys cousin in her yellow shirt. We were all getting together with some friends and hubbys cousins family to celebrate my bd and her bbw friends bd and in memory of my late hubbys bd.

Her friend in the white top and she in the yellow shirt.

Sun: For church and old dress. I can still squeeze into it even tho it's a 2X.

At home napping- padded bra and some undies (It was 115!)

Sun nite for the church dinner and get together-

Lime shades of green - gauze wide leg pants from either Woman Within or Roamans catalog, old spaghetti strap top from the Deb Store, jacket from Dots
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_0137.JPG (54.6 KB, 361 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_0123.JPG (30.9 KB, 360 views)
File Type: jpg rsz_1img_0127.jpg (36.0 KB, 362 views)
File Type: jpg rsz_1img_0175.jpg (31.9 KB, 361 views)
File Type: jpg rsz_2img_0177.jpg (69.4 KB, 363 views)
Old 06-28-2010, 07:11 AM   #2121
sarie

monday at worky :>

3/4 sleeve shirt: lb
knit argyle tubetop: target
trousers: avenue
shoesies: bc
Attached Images
File Type: jpg fit.JPG (12.4 KB, 408 views)
Old 06-29-2010, 02:48 AM   #2122
peoplelike
On Timeout

peoplelike has said some nice things

red flip flops now.
peoplelike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2010, 06:15 PM   #2123
Tania
Disneyland Bobsled Team

Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Nothing special or new. No makeup. Unstyled hair. But I like the outfit and feel I look exactly like myself here.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_0006.JPG (101.0 KB, 341 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_0007.JPG (94.9 KB, 341 views)

~ The Cure

"She will never submit to any thing requiring industry and patience, and a subjection of the fancy to the understanding."
~ Mr. Knightley on Emma, Jane Austen's Emma
Tania is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2010, 07:40 PM   #2124
HottiMegan
I'm a fat geek!

HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.

i'm in a black spaghetti strapped tanktop and short stretchy black shorts. They are SOOO comfy!!
Old 07-02-2010, 08:37 PM   #2125
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HottiMegan View Post
i'm in a black spaghetti strapped tanktop and short stretchy black shorts. They are SOOO comfy!!

We are twins, girlie! Yay summer!
Surlysomething is offline   Reply With Quote