Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 07-05-2010, 01:06 AM   #2126
george83
DADDY IN A DRESS

george83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging in

dirty work trousers, old alice in chains t-shirt and a pair of trainers, classy i know lol
Old 07-20-2010, 11:42 AM   #2127
The Orange Mage
♓ Fishy Pisces! ♓

The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!

Keeping it cheap!

Tank is from a 3-pack at Target....so $3
Jeans are from eBay, price + shipping came to $11
Shoes were on clearance at my local Converse outlet store and were knocked an additional 25% off. I don't have the receipt anymore so I'll guess that I got those chucks (double-tongued black with red interior and racing stripe) for about $16.

Love deallssssss
The Orange Mage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2010, 10:04 AM   #2128
cherylharrell
Always Mikes Big Girl

cherylharrell knows EXACTLY what's going oncherylharrell knows EXACTLY what's going oncherylharrell knows EXACTLY what's going oncherylharrell knows EXACTLY what's going oncherylharrell knows EXACTLY what's going oncherylharrell knows EXACTLY what's going oncherylharrell knows EXACTLY what's going on

Pj's with shorts bottoms. Not going anywhere today so comfort rules...
Old 07-22-2010, 11:06 AM   #2129
HottiMegan
I'm a fat geek!

HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.

A hot pink tank top and very short stretchy black shorts. These shorts are soooooo comfy. I've had them for like 10 years.
Old 07-22-2010, 11:38 AM   #2130
Sweet Tooth
Deep. W i d e.

Sweet Tooth has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweet Tooth has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweet Tooth has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweet Tooth has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweet Tooth has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweet Tooth has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweet Tooth has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweet Tooth has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweet Tooth has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweet Tooth has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweet Tooth has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

This will soon change to jeans, flip flops, and an oversized turquoise slub shirt.
Old 07-23-2010, 02:25 PM   #2131
george83
DADDY IN A DRESS

george83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging in

Pink wedge heels, black leggings, black t-shirt, black shrug and a pink dress.
Old 08-02-2010, 08:23 AM   #2132
sarie

sarie has super-sized repsarie has super-sized repsarie has super-sized repsarie has super-sized repsarie has super-sized rep

tending to my mother's garden with her!

ave loafers
ave denim skirt
super7 florida shirt <3 (www.super7store.com! coolest ever.)
rayray aviators
Attached Images
File Type: jpg gardenfun.JPG (19.0 KB, 400 views)
sarie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2010, 06:23 PM   #2133
Crystal

Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Posted this skirt a few days ago in the "What did you buy" thread. Bought it at Torrid during 50% off clearance for $10...

...and then tore a hole in it after accidentally running over it with my computer chair at work. Meh.

Shirt is from Lane Bryant outlet clearance at $8 when I went "searching" for cute Loop 18 clothes, if that gives you any indication of how successful I was in doing so.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 003.JPG (95.3 KB, 392 views)

Last edited by Crystal; 08-02-2010 at 06:25 PM.
Crystal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2010, 06:53 PM   #2134
Leishycat
Dark and scarry

Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crystal View Post
Posted this skirt a few days ago in the "What did you buy" thread. Bought it at Torrid during 50% off clearance for $10...

...and then tore a hole in it after accidentally running over it with my computer chair at work. Meh.

Shirt is from Lane Bryant outlet clearance at $8 when I went "searching" for cute Loop 18 clothes, if that gives you any indication of how successful I was in doing so.
Oh, psh.. Everything is cute so long as it has you in it
Old 08-02-2010, 08:25 PM   #2135
cherylharrell
Always Mikes Big Girl

cherylharrell knows EXACTLY what's going oncherylharrell knows EXACTLY what's going oncherylharrell knows EXACTLY what's going oncherylharrell knows EXACTLY what's going oncherylharrell knows EXACTLY what's going oncherylharrell knows EXACTLY what's going oncherylharrell knows EXACTLY what's going on

I like that outfit esp the tye-dye skirt. I wonder if you can sew up the hole? Shame it did that to your skirt...
Old 08-03-2010, 10:00 AM   #2136
Crystal

Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cherylharrell View Post
I like that outfit esp the tye-dye skirt. I wonder if you can sew up the hole? Shame it did that to your skirt...
It isn't in the seam, so I'm thinking that I can't. It's two holes next to each other, about the size of a quarter. Maybe it just won't be noticeable.
Old 08-03-2010, 10:03 PM   #2137
cherylharrell
Always Mikes Big Girl

I've hand sewed fixing stuff like that but it can be kinda noticable...
Old 08-04-2010, 01:51 PM   #2138
sarie

sarie has super-sized repsarie has super-sized repsarie has super-sized repsarie has super-sized repsarie has super-sized rep

hi :>

loafers: ave
trousers: ave
button down: lb
knit cropped vesty thing: target
belt: jessica london, i think
frames: rayray
Attached Images
File Type: jpg photo.JPG (10.7 KB, 332 views)
Old 08-04-2010, 03:12 PM   #2139
Crystal

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarie View Post
hi :>

loafers: ave
trousers: ave
button down: lb
knit cropped vesty thing: target
belt: jessica london, i think
frames: rayray
You look gorgeous!
Old 08-05-2010, 08:13 AM   #2140
sarie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crystal View Post
You look gorgeous!
ohmy! thank you :> i was actually pretty happy with this fit i threw together yesterday!
Old 08-05-2010, 08:30 AM   #2141
HappyFatChick
On Timeout

HappyFatChick carries a lot of weight on this boardHappyFatChick carries a lot of weight on this boardHappyFatChick carries a lot of weight on this boardHappyFatChick carries a lot of weight on this boardHappyFatChick carries a lot of weight on this boardHappyFatChick carries a lot of weight on this board

My BFF loungers.
HappyFatChick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2010, 07:02 PM   #2142
Weeze
Justin Bieber of Dims

Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyFatChick View Post
My BFF loungers.
where on earth did you get those??
Old 08-05-2010, 08:22 PM   #2143
ButlerGirl09
Sugar Magnolia

ButlerGirl09 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ButlerGirl09 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ButlerGirl09 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ButlerGirl09 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ButlerGirl09 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ButlerGirl09 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ButlerGirl09 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ButlerGirl09 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ButlerGirl09 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ButlerGirl09 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ButlerGirl09 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weeze View Post
where on earth did you get those??
I looked it up too because I was instantly in love! haha David and Goliath Here's the link: http://www.davidandgoliathtees.com/w...ajama-set.html
Old 08-06-2010, 06:30 AM   #2144
sarie

today im wearing a cropped birdy cardi so old that it could be considered vintage. worn with uneventful white tunic and black trousers. happy fridaydayday!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg photo.JPG (12.3 KB, 280 views)
Old 08-06-2010, 07:41 AM   #2145
Crystal

Quote:
today im wearing a cropped birdy cardi so old that it could be considered vintage. worn with uneventful white tunic and black trousers. happy fridaydayday!
I love the way that bird looks! Super cute.
Old 08-06-2010, 10:09 AM   #2146
thirtiesgirl
frumious bandersnatch

thirtiesgirl makes people happy simply by logging inthirtiesgirl makes people happy simply by logging inthirtiesgirl makes people happy simply by logging inthirtiesgirl makes people happy simply by logging inthirtiesgirl makes people happy simply by logging inthirtiesgirl makes people happy simply by logging inthirtiesgirl makes people happy simply by logging inthirtiesgirl makes people happy simply by logging inthirtiesgirl makes people happy simply by logging inthirtiesgirl makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
This is such an adorable outfit! I love the cardi on you.
Old 08-06-2010, 02:39 PM   #2147
Tania
Disneyland Bobsled Team

Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I'm wearing a Kmart skirt that I bought at Re/Dress last year, my trusty-dusty black LB camisole, Forever 21 cardigan, and Tarina T. cheshire cat necklace. One pic with belt, one without.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Photo on 2010-08-06 at 00.48.jpg (96.3 KB, 269 views)
File Type: jpg Photo on 2010-08-06 at 00.47.jpg (96.8 KB, 268 views)

~ The Cure

"She will never submit to any thing requiring industry and patience, and a subjection of the fancy to the understanding."
~ Mr. Knightley on Emma, Jane Austen's Emma
Tania is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2010, 08:24 PM   #2148
AshleyEileen
chunky

AshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tania View Post
I'm wearing a Kmart skirt that I bought at Re/Dress last year, my trusty-dusty black LB camisole, Forever 21 cardigan, and Tarina T. cheshire cat necklace. One pic with belt, one without.
If that's the black cami with the lace at the bottom from last year, they have them again! I just ordered three of them!
Old 08-06-2010, 10:21 PM   #2149
Tania
Disneyland Bobsled Team

Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

YES, I love those! I bought them in four colors - at first I was a little meh on them, but now I kinda can't live without them!

~ The Cure

"She will never submit to any thing requiring industry and patience, and a subjection of the fancy to the understanding."
~ Mr. Knightley on Emma, Jane Austen's Emma
Tania is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2010, 09:03 PM   #2150
AshleyEileen
chunky

AshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tania View Post
YES, I love those! I bought them in four colors - at first I was a little meh on them, but now I kinda can't live without them!
BEST CAMI EVER. I have burgundy, purple, a strange green, black, white, and gray. I need more.