Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 08-07-2010, 10:29 PM   #2151
Aust99

Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Wore this to a friends bbq/ bonfire... it's a cotton dress, jeans, cardigan and belt.... ended up with a jumper on too as it's winter and it got cold.... Which I love!!!
Attachment 83185 Attachment 83184

Dress - Target
Jeans - City Chic
Belt - Evans
Cardigan - City Chic
Boots - Evans

Last edited by Aust99; 08-12-2010 at 08:03 AM.
Aust99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2010, 11:05 PM   #2152
cherylharrell
Always Mikes Big Girl

cherylharrell knows EXACTLY what's going oncherylharrell knows EXACTLY what's going oncherylharrell knows EXACTLY what's going oncherylharrell knows EXACTLY what's going oncherylharrell knows EXACTLY what's going oncherylharrell knows EXACTLY what's going oncherylharrell knows EXACTLY what's going on

Looks good on you. Love the purple belt. I used to have a purple belt but outgrew it. Never go from a size 18 to a 24 lol...
Old 08-08-2010, 06:38 AM   #2153
crayola box

crayola box knows EXACTLY what's going oncrayola box knows EXACTLY what's going oncrayola box knows EXACTLY what's going oncrayola box knows EXACTLY what's going oncrayola box knows EXACTLY what's going oncrayola box knows EXACTLY what's going oncrayola box knows EXACTLY what's going on

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aust99 View Post
Wore this to a friends bbq/ bonfire... it's a cotton dress, jeans, cardigan and belt.... ended up with a jumper on too as it's winter and it got cold.... Which I love!!!

Dress - Target
Jeans - City Chic
Belt - Evans
Cardigan - City Chic
Boots - Evans
Your hair is fab, you pull off bangs so well!
crayola box is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2010, 06:47 AM   #2154
Aust99

Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cherylharrell View Post
Looks good on you. Love the purple belt. I used to have a purple belt but outgrew it. Never go from a size 18 to a 24 lol...
Thanks, the black part of the belt is elastic... so I should be safe for a while.. lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by crayola box View Post
Your hair is fab, you pull off bangs so well!
Thanks so much.. the bangs are a bit long at the moment.. getting hard to see..lol
Old 08-09-2010, 01:20 PM   #2155
sarie

sarie has super-sized repsarie has super-sized repsarie has super-sized repsarie has super-sized repsarie has super-sized rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by thirtiesgirl View Post
This is such an adorable outfit! I love the cardi on you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crystal View Post
I love the way that bird looks! Super cute.
thanks so much ladies! i get so many compliments on this cardigan; i got it from target like eight years ago!

edit: aust99, you are supergorgeous. love your hair!
sarie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2010, 01:29 PM   #2156
bigunlover

bigunlover can now change their title

Quote:

Dress - Target
Jeans - City Chic
Belt - Evans
Cardigan - City Chic
Boots - Evans
You are Pretty!
bigunlover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2010, 06:53 AM   #2157
Aust99

I'm going to try and participate in this thread a bit more... These are the outfits I wore to work these last two days... I don't know what the fuzzy stuff my camera is doing or why but I'll post anyway.
Attachment 83338
Top - Target
Cami - Big W
Skirt - Big W
Belt - Evans

Attachment 83339
Skirt - Big W
Belt - Evans
Top - Target I believe
(It is winter so I wore a cardigan over the top and a jacket out, but this is what I wore at work)

Last edited by Aust99; 08-18-2010 at 08:32 AM.
Old 08-12-2010, 06:03 PM   #2158
thirtiesgirl
frumious bandersnatch

thirtiesgirl makes people happy simply by logging inthirtiesgirl makes people happy simply by logging inthirtiesgirl makes people happy simply by logging inthirtiesgirl makes people happy simply by logging inthirtiesgirl makes people happy simply by logging inthirtiesgirl makes people happy simply by logging inthirtiesgirl makes people happy simply by logging inthirtiesgirl makes people happy simply by logging inthirtiesgirl makes people happy simply by logging inthirtiesgirl makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
I'm going to try and participate in this thread a bit more... These are the outfits I wore to work these last two days... I don't know what the fuzzy stuff my camera is doing or why but I'll post anyway.
I love the high belted look and pencil skirts. Very sexy in a work-appropriate way.
Old 08-13-2010, 12:02 PM   #2159
sarie

sarie has super-sized repsarie has super-sized repsarie has super-sized repsarie has super-sized repsarie has super-sized rep

yayyy friday :>

patent gray loafers: dont remember!
navy trousers: ave
oragami tank: ave
cardi: target
polish! nfu oh #559 (favourite lacquer in a longgg time)
Attached Images
File Type: jpg photo.JPG (9.8 KB, 472 views)
Old 08-13-2010, 04:02 PM   #2160
thirtiesgirl
frumious bandersnatch

thirtiesgirl makes people happy simply by logging inthirtiesgirl makes people happy simply by logging inthirtiesgirl makes people happy simply by logging inthirtiesgirl makes people happy simply by logging inthirtiesgirl makes people happy simply by logging inthirtiesgirl makes people happy simply by logging inthirtiesgirl makes people happy simply by logging inthirtiesgirl makes people happy simply by logging inthirtiesgirl makes people happy simply by logging inthirtiesgirl makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarie View Post
yayyy friday :>

patent gray loafers: dont remember!
navy trousers: ave
oragami tank: ave
cardi: target
polish! nfu oh #559 (favourite lacquer in a longgg time)
Ok, I am seriously LOVING that origami tank from Avenue. Normally, I'm not a big fan of their stuff, but that is too cute. I love dusty rose-pink and gray together, too.
Old 08-13-2010, 08:53 PM   #2161
Tania
Disneyland Bobsled Team

Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

So my orders arrived today. The eShakti birdcage dress is too big and doesn't hang right, so I'm sending it back. The one-shouldered pink dress is a winner, however! The Igigi obi and sweatercoat are, of course, just perfect.

Here's me in the pink and black eShakti dress with the Igigi obi belt. Don't pay close attention to the skin on my neck and legs.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_0003.JPG (86.7 KB, 542 views)
File Type: jpg Photo on 2010-08-13 at 20.38.jpg (115.5 KB, 546 views)
File Type: jpg Photo on 2010-08-13 at 20.38 #2.jpg (84.3 KB, 539 views)

~ The Cure

"She will never submit to any thing requiring industry and patience, and a subjection of the fancy to the understanding."
~ Mr. Knightley on Emma, Jane Austen's Emma
Tania is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2010, 09:00 PM   #2162
thirtiesgirl
frumious bandersnatch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tania View Post
So my orders arrived today. The eShakti birdcage dress is too big and doesn't hang right, so I'm sending it back. The one-shouldered pink dress is a winner, however! The Igigi obi and sweatercoat are, of course, just perfect.

Here's me in the pink and black eShakti dress with the Igigi obi belt. Don't pay close attention to the skin on my neck and legs.
Oh, so pretty. You could out-Mad Men Joan in that dress. I'm jealous of your proportional figure.
Old 08-13-2010, 09:12 PM   #2163
Tania
Disneyland Bobsled Team

Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Bless! Our costumers' guild is actually having a Mad Men-themed event in October. I have two outfits selected as possibilities, and the sixties eyeliner test I posted in the makeup thread was scopeout for the accompanying facework.

~ The Cure

"She will never submit to any thing requiring industry and patience, and a subjection of the fancy to the understanding."
Old 08-16-2010, 10:40 PM   #2164
Aust99

Come on ladies... more clothes pics please.. lol
Old 08-18-2010, 11:44 AM   #2165
sarie

Quote:
Originally Posted by thirtiesgirl View Post
Ok, I am seriously LOVING that origami tank from Avenue. Normally, I'm not a big fan of their stuff, but that is too cute. I love dusty rose-pink and gray together, too.
thank you! avenue is totally hit or miss, although i have been having some luck lately. it's generally great for business casual for me :>

today im wearing a fun pure energy (aka mermaid) tank avec black cardi, black trousers, and studded black flats :> i included a link to the shirt as you can't see it very well in this poor lighting!

http://i37.tinypic.com/2gtrspe.jpg
Attached Images
File Type: jpg mermaid.JPG (11.4 KB, 448 views)
Old 08-19-2010, 01:38 AM   #2166
Aust99

^ Great outfit.
Old 08-19-2010, 12:05 PM   #2167
HappyFatChick
On Timeout

HappyFatChick carries a lot of weight on this boardHappyFatChick carries a lot of weight on this boardHappyFatChick carries a lot of weight on this boardHappyFatChick carries a lot of weight on this boardHappyFatChick carries a lot of weight on this boardHappyFatChick carries a lot of weight on this board

Princess PJ Loungers.

HappyFatChick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2010, 09:52 PM   #2168
Tania
Disneyland Bobsled Team

This is a change of pace from the 1950s thing I usually do, but it's a big part of my life. I love late 1870s/early 1880s natural form Victorian fashions. This particular ensemble is new; my friend Tracie made it for me as part of a barter exchange (I did her website). It's a copy (in different colors) of the at-home gown worn by Michelle Pfeiffer in Martin Scorsese's 1993 Age of Innocence adaptation. And while it's based on a movie costume, the original inspiration was a tea gown from 1880.

There are full-length pics at http://bit.ly/90aMGW
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Photo on 2010-08-19 at 21.16.jpg (113.6 KB, 387 views)
File Type: jpg Photo on 2010-08-19 at 21.15.jpg (115.5 KB, 388 views)

~ The Cure

Old 08-19-2010, 10:16 PM   #2169
cherylharrell
Always Mikes Big Girl

cherylharrell knows EXACTLY what's going oncherylharrell knows EXACTLY what's going oncherylharrell knows EXACTLY what's going oncherylharrell knows EXACTLY what's going oncherylharrell knows EXACTLY what's going oncherylharrell knows EXACTLY what's going oncherylharrell knows EXACTLY what's going on

THat Victorian outfit is neat. It looks good on you...
Old 08-20-2010, 01:25 AM   #2170
Jennifer72

Jennifer72 can now change their title

Tania, I love, love, love your victorian dress!!! I sooo want to make myself a victorian dress, but my apparel sewing skills aren't ready for that I think...
Jennifer72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2010, 06:43 PM   #2171
nykspree8
Rico Sauce

nykspree8 is a member of the 500 clubnykspree8 is a member of the 500 clubnykspree8 is a member of the 500 clubnykspree8 is a member of the 500 clubnykspree8 is a member of the 500 clubnykspree8 is a member of the 500 club

<3 my mario + yoshi shirt
nykspree8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2010, 08:39 PM   #2172
Tania
Disneyland Bobsled Team

Thanks, gals. And thanks to the rep brigade, too.

~ The Cure

Old 08-20-2010, 09:55 PM   #2173
BBW4Chattery

BBW4Chattery is a member of the 500 clubBBW4Chattery is a member of the 500 clubBBW4Chattery is a member of the 500 clubBBW4Chattery is a member of the 500 clubBBW4Chattery is a member of the 500 clubBBW4Chattery is a member of the 500 club

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tania View Post
This is a change of pace from the 1950s thing I usually do, but it's a big part of my life. I love late 1870s/early 1880s natural form Victorian fashions. This particular ensemble is new; my friend Tracie made it for me as part of a barter exchange (I did her website). It's a copy (in different colors) of the at-home gown worn by Michelle Pfeiffer in Martin Scorsese's 1993 Age of Innocence adaptation. And while it's based on a movie costume, the original inspiration was a tea gown from 1880.

There are full-length pics at http://bit.ly/90aMGW
Beautiful! You're so unique! I'm envious of your fashion voice.

Love it.
BBW4Chattery is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2010, 11:16 PM   #2174
lalatx
has the worst intentions

lalatx makes people happy simply by logging inlalatx makes people happy simply by logging inlalatx makes people happy simply by logging inlalatx makes people happy simply by logging inlalatx makes people happy simply by logging inlalatx makes people happy simply by logging inlalatx makes people happy simply by logging inlalatx makes people happy simply by logging inlalatx makes people happy simply by logging in

Black Skinny Jeans- Tripp brand (no chains or straps just jeans) purchased at Torrid.
Dark blue tank with petal details on one side- Old navy
Orange Cardi with a little bit of flower detail- Torrid
Old 08-23-2010, 08:40 AM   #2175
sarie

im pretty excited about this pure energy top! worn with black bow flats, black cardi, and black trousers. necklace is from forever. hope everyone has a great week!

ps: thank you so much to you all for the rep! so kind <3
Attached Images
File Type: jpg photo.JPG (11.4 KB, 285 views)