Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 08-23-2010, 12:08 PM   #2176
kayrae
doot doot doot

kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!

I love Target! Digging the top, sarie

Last edited by kayrae; 08-23-2010 at 12:12 PM.
kayrae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2010, 03:15 PM   #2177
EllorionsDarlingAngel
Loving my lil Princess!

EllorionsDarlingAngel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EllorionsDarlingAngel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EllorionsDarlingAngel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EllorionsDarlingAngel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EllorionsDarlingAngel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EllorionsDarlingAngel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EllorionsDarlingAngel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EllorionsDarlingAngel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EllorionsDarlingAngel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EllorionsDarlingAngel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EllorionsDarlingAngel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nykspree8 View Post

<3 my mario + yoshi shirt
Looking good
Old 08-24-2010, 03:17 PM   #2178
EllorionsDarlingAngel
Loving my lil Princess!

EllorionsDarlingAngel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EllorionsDarlingAngel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EllorionsDarlingAngel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EllorionsDarlingAngel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EllorionsDarlingAngel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EllorionsDarlingAngel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EllorionsDarlingAngel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EllorionsDarlingAngel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EllorionsDarlingAngel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EllorionsDarlingAngel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EllorionsDarlingAngel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nykspree8 View Post

<3 my mario + yoshi shirt
Looking good

Everyone looks good!!
Old 08-24-2010, 03:18 PM   #2179
thirtiesgirl
frumious bandersnatch

thirtiesgirl makes people happy simply by logging inthirtiesgirl makes people happy simply by logging inthirtiesgirl makes people happy simply by logging inthirtiesgirl makes people happy simply by logging inthirtiesgirl makes people happy simply by logging inthirtiesgirl makes people happy simply by logging inthirtiesgirl makes people happy simply by logging inthirtiesgirl makes people happy simply by logging inthirtiesgirl makes people happy simply by logging inthirtiesgirl makes people happy simply by logging in

Yes. I especially love the dramatic placement of the faucet head and soap dispenser in the photograph.

Sarie, that outfit is fab on you. I love the contrast of black/white, and I'm always into ruffles.
Old 08-24-2010, 03:42 PM   #2180
Tania
Disneyland Bobsled Team

Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Here's my work dress for today! It's Kiyonna, the shoes are Sofft, and the cameo necklace is an antique.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_0003.JPG (78.0 KB, 645 views)

~ The Cure

"She will never submit to any thing requiring industry and patience, and a subjection of the fancy to the understanding."
~ Mr. Knightley on Emma, Jane Austen's Emma
Tania is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2010, 08:02 PM   #2181
thirtiesgirl
frumious bandersnatch

thirtiesgirl makes people happy simply by logging inthirtiesgirl makes people happy simply by logging inthirtiesgirl makes people happy simply by logging inthirtiesgirl makes people happy simply by logging inthirtiesgirl makes people happy simply by logging inthirtiesgirl makes people happy simply by logging inthirtiesgirl makes people happy simply by logging inthirtiesgirl makes people happy simply by logging inthirtiesgirl makes people happy simply by logging inthirtiesgirl makes people happy simply by logging in

Gorgeous!!
Old 08-24-2010, 09:42 PM   #2182
cherylharrell
Always Mikes Big Girl

cherylharrell knows EXACTLY what's going oncherylharrell knows EXACTLY what's going oncherylharrell knows EXACTLY what's going oncherylharrell knows EXACTLY what's going oncherylharrell knows EXACTLY what's going oncherylharrell knows EXACTLY what's going oncherylharrell knows EXACTLY what's going on

Agreed! That looks good on you...
Old 08-24-2010, 09:46 PM   #2183
Tania
Disneyland Bobsled Team

Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Thanks! Kiyonna strikes again.

We should do a Kiyonna Upstairs Boutique meet sometime with all the SoCal folk!

~ The Cure

"She will never submit to any thing requiring industry and patience, and a subjection of the fancy to the understanding."
Old 08-25-2010, 05:50 PM   #2184
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tania View Post
Here's my work dress for today! It's Kiyonna, the shoes are Sofft, and the cameo necklace is an antique.

Very pretty dress. It fits you perfectly.
Surlysomething is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2010, 08:27 PM   #2185
Tania
Disneyland Bobsled Team

Thank you!

Here's today... Stop Staring dress with Department 56 bat pin. No makeup yet and my hair was still wet (sorry).
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_0007.JPG (65.0 KB, 586 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_0005.JPG (54.8 KB, 585 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_0004.JPG (58.5 KB, 584 views)

~ The Cure

Old 08-26-2010, 11:14 PM   #2186
cherylharrell
Always Mikes Big Girl

cherylharrell knows EXACTLY what's going oncherylharrell knows EXACTLY what's going oncherylharrell knows EXACTLY what's going oncherylharrell knows EXACTLY what's going oncherylharrell knows EXACTLY what's going oncherylharrell knows EXACTLY what's going oncherylharrell knows EXACTLY what's going on

That looks good on you. Very 1950's vintaqe looking...
Old 08-27-2010, 07:06 AM   #2187
sarie

sarie has super-sized repsarie has super-sized repsarie has super-sized repsarie has super-sized repsarie has super-sized rep

ohmyeeek! tania, that dress is adooorrreable on you! it fits you perfectly!

old navy cardi
archaic polka dot shirt
avenue trousers
triangle cutout bp flats
Attached Images
File Type: jpg photo.JPG (14.3 KB, 554 views)
sarie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2010, 08:39 AM   #2188
thirtiesgirl
frumious bandersnatch

Sarie, love you in green/white. Tania, red is your color, and that dress is absolutely adorable. I would love to shop Stop Staring, but with their '50s influence and dresses cut more for an hourglass figure, they're not really cut for my shape.
Old 08-27-2010, 03:40 PM   #2189
Tania
Disneyland Bobsled Team

I agree; I think the green sweater is adorable, Sarie.

And thanks again, you guys. I'm glad you like my wardrobe, and I'm thrilled to admit that I'm at a point where I'm happy with both my clothing and my body!

~ The Cure

Old 08-30-2010, 02:37 PM   #2190
sarie

sarie has super-sized repsarie has super-sized repsarie has super-sized repsarie has super-sized repsarie has super-sized rep

isaac mizrahi sweater
ave trousers
ave loafers
forever necklace

:>

edit: pardon the knot tails. it is what i must do when a hair elastic is nowhere in sight!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg photo.JPG (20.5 KB, 494 views)

Last edited by sarie; 08-30-2010 at 02:39 PM.
Old 08-30-2010, 09:46 PM   #2191
DeerVictory
Swamp monster

DeerVictory has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DeerVictory has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DeerVictory has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DeerVictory has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DeerVictory has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DeerVictory has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DeerVictory has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DeerVictory has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DeerVictory has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DeerVictory has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DeerVictory has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarie View Post
isaac mizrahi sweater
ave trousers
ave loafers
forever necklace

:>

edit: pardon the knot tails. it is what i must do when a hair elastic is nowhere in sight!
You make my heart pitter patter.

I've just realized that anything I've said to you has been really creepy and probably a bit invasive. You're so cute though.

In her hips, there's revolution.

Last edited by DeerVictory; 08-30-2010 at 09:47 PM. Reason: clarifying creepiness.
DeerVictory is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2010, 07:01 AM   #2192
sarie

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeerVictory View Post
You make my heart pitter patter.

I've just realized that anything I've said to you has been really creepy and probably a bit invasive. You're so cute though.
haha, the creepier the better! to even out the creep exchange - i want to be like you when i grow up and i don't even know you! <3

ps - thank you to thirtiesgirl and tania for the sweet comments! you made my day <3
Old 09-07-2010, 07:25 AM   #2193
sarie

more work attire. happysad.

blazer (modified with gold military buttons) and trousers - ave
tortuga shell shirt - inc
cutout black flats - urban

have a great week, everyone :>
Attached Images
File Type: jpg tortuga.JPG (13.0 KB, 400 views)
Old 09-08-2010, 09:54 PM   #2194
thirtiesgirl
frumious bandersnatch

Sarie, I love your work casual style. That green leopard print top is so chic with black. I'm not into sleeveless tops myself, but if I was, I'd be all over that top.
Old 09-09-2010, 11:37 AM   #2195
sarie

thanks so much, thirtiesgirl. you're so kind :> the top has little short sleeves but i'm super crazy about not showing my arms so unless they're to the elbow, or 3/4 length, i always wear a cardigan or blazer. one day i will get over this, i hope!

today i'm in all black again for the most part. super summer appropriate

black camisole from lb, years and years ago
blue/black cardi on clearance at target
black trousers, ave
back cutout flats, urban
Attached Images
File Type: jpg meow.JPG (14.9 KB, 346 views)
Old 09-11-2010, 08:39 AM   #2196
sarie

well you've seen what i do with this top for work, but i wanted to share the 'play' version.

gold foily jessica simpson flats
r&j skinny jean
pure energy top
target cardi

hope everyone is enjoying their weekend!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg photo.JPG (58.1 KB, 316 views)
Old 09-11-2010, 01:28 PM   #2197
Tanuki
Bear. Rawr~!

Tanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions community

My lovely new gothy corset and skirt... and I feel darn good in it ^____^
Tanuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2010, 07:13 AM   #2198
sarie

a couple of fits from this week :>

avenue, lb, jessica london, target etc.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg photo1.JPG (30.0 KB, 250 views)
Old 09-16-2010, 01:09 PM   #2199
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Generic black leather lace up shoes (not seen in pic), black micro-fibre pants, black leather belt, and a blue/white checked shirt that I'm really not so sure about. It looks nice enough on the hanger, and it irons like a dream (always a plus!), but I'm not sure about checks and my body, about the colour on me, or about the cut. Would love thumbs-up or thumbs-down on it, because I'm just not sure.

Last edited by Tad; 09-20-2011 at 07:07 AM.
Tad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2010, 10:15 PM   #2200
thirtiesgirl
frumious bandersnatch

Love the poses, Tad. You look fine in checks. I prefer it to plain or striped shirts. It has a little more individuality and character.