Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board > Weight Gain

Old 08-11-2008, 05:18 AM   #1
alterry

alterry has said some nice things
Default What have you eaten today?

What have you eaten today?
alterry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2008, 03:56 PM   #2
Rowan
wickedly delicious

Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Food :P......

פפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפ

~*~And I find it kind of funny, I find it kind of sad
The dreams in which I'm dying are the best I've ever had
~*~
Rowan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2008, 05:07 PM   #3
pat70327

pat70327 does more than just post hot picspat70327 does more than just post hot picspat70327 does more than just post hot pics

same here!! I had food too, it was good
pat70327 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2008, 07:52 AM   #4
CausticSodaPop

CausticSodaPop can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesCausticSodaPop can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Alright, but I warn you that it's all been depressingly healthy-sounding:

Bran flakes, raisins and semi-skimmed milk.
Ham, cucumber, tomatoes and 3 slices wholemeal bread.
Bowl of strawberries.

Planning on fish, lentil and vegetable curry with brown rice salad for dinner... and maybe a few chocolate biscuits to balance out all the healthy stuff.
CausticSodaPop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2008, 07:55 AM   #5
Rowan
wickedly delicious

Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pat70327 View Post
same here!! I had food too, it was good
Sweeeet...that is usually the best kind to have...is the good food.

פפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפ

~*~
Old 08-12-2008, 08:27 AM   #6
snuggletiger
Clowns Fear Me

snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

darn makes my shredded mini wheats with blueberries, coffee & peanut butter cookie seem small.
Old 08-12-2008, 09:02 AM   #7
Rowan
wickedly delicious

Had a patty melt and a diet coke from whataburger for breakfast, but i eat so slowly that will last me til lunch. For lunch i plan on running to get some white rice from the chinese food place nearby, and for dinner, plan on going out for a salad.

One of my healthy food days...(im a weird eater)

פפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפ

~*~
Old 08-12-2008, 09:38 AM   #8
JiminOR
Huh huh, it says member

JiminOR never has a post go unnoticedJiminOR never has a post go unnoticedJiminOR never has a post go unnoticedJiminOR never has a post go unnoticedJiminOR never has a post go unnoticedJiminOR never has a post go unnoticedJiminOR never has a post go unnoticedJiminOR never has a post go unnoticed

I ate some oatmeal, had some orange juice, and drank some coffee. In about 20 minutes I'm gonna get a bagel and some more coffee.
JiminOR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2008, 09:58 AM   #9
RedVelvet
Airship Pirate

RedVelvet keeps pushing the rep limit!RedVelvet keeps pushing the rep limit!RedVelvet keeps pushing the rep limit!RedVelvet keeps pushing the rep limit!RedVelvet keeps pushing the rep limit!RedVelvet keeps pushing the rep limit!RedVelvet keeps pushing the rep limit!RedVelvet keeps pushing the rep limit!RedVelvet keeps pushing the rep limit!RedVelvet keeps pushing the rep limit!RedVelvet keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CausticSodaPop View Post
Alright, but I warn you that it's all been depressingly healthy-sounding:

Bran flakes, raisins and semi-skimmed milk.
Ham, cucumber, tomatoes and 3 slices wholemeal bread.
Bowl of strawberries.

Planning on fish, lentil and vegetable curry with brown rice salad for dinner... and maybe a few chocolate biscuits to balance out all the healthy stuff.
No no.....just sounds like wholesome, good food.

There are "health" or whole food fatties here, yanno....I'm one.

Spend all your money here or here, please.

"Reality has a well known liberal bias." -- Stephen Colbert

Come quickly! I am tasting stars!- Dom Perignon (1638-1714) at his first sip of champagne
RedVelvet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2008, 10:37 AM   #10
SoVerySoft
No fat no flavor

SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Alterry, welcome to Dimensions. Just to let you know - we do have a Foodee Board here, where food is discussed. This board is about weight gain - so if we're going to discuss food, let's keep it in that vein.

Thanks! And again, welcome and have fun!
"Well," said Pooh, "what I like best --" and then he had to stop and think. Because although Eating Honey was a very good thing to do, there was a moment just before you began to eat it which was better than when you were, but he didn't know what it was called. - A.A. Milne
SoVerySoft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2008, 11:04 AM   #11
Ample Pie
Fattitude Problem

Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!

yeah, let's talk about some caloric intake, shall we?

I can't tell you about today as I've eaten nothing (fuck, I need to rectify that pronto), but yesterday...you're going to be so envious, you'll have to make a post in this thread about having eaten your heart, because you're going to have to eat your heart out.

Without further dudes:

Yesterday, for breakfast, my mother made buttermilk biscuits. She fried up some sausage and then cooked some eggs and cheese (two kinds) in the sausage drippings (and by drippings, I mean grease!). She made biscuit sandwiches from this divinity and I ate 4--in very rapid succession. Afterward, I could certainly believe I'd eaten the whole thing and wanted to do it again.

THEN for dinner, she made fried chicken (remember folks, we're Kentuckians up in this house), baked sweet potatoes with butter, and broccoli (also prodigiously soaked in butter). I had what would amount to half of a chicken, two ginormous potatoes, and a ton of broccoli (to which I added more butter and some of the drippings [again I mean grease] from the chicken [which you should totally try sometime]). To wash it all down, I had about a half a gallon of sweet sweet tea.
Old 08-12-2008, 11:15 AM   #12
Zandoz
Highly irregular

Location: Turn left at the Pharos, then right at the library...Alexandria KY
Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Today I've had a package of cheese & peanut butter crackers. 3 cheddar metwursts (fancy hotdogs), a small single serving size bag of Cheetos, and 4 sugar free chocolate wafers.

Blessed is he who has learned to laugh at himself, for he shall never cease to be entertained. -- John Boswell

The fool doth think he is wise, but the wise man knows himself to be a fool -- William Shakespeare, As You Like It, Act II, Scene VII

History doesn't repeat itself - at best it sometimes rhymes -- Mark Twain

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Zandoz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2008, 11:16 AM   #13
Fuzzy Necromancer

Fuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging in

Rebecca wins the thread. ^^

I had a hash brown, orange juice, a waffle, and tea for breakfast. Lunch consisted of a drink of v8 with salt and lemon juice and a sammich (fake ham, american cheese food product, mayo, mustard, and honey wheat bread)

Quote:
Originally Posted by exile in thighville View Post
all we ask is that those without fetishes respect the notion that the vast majority of fetish-havers know how to reconcile their kink with the dangers of reality just as you would assume your next door neighbor is not a pedophile.
Where there's smoke, there's a smoke-making machine.
Fuzzy Necromancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2008, 03:08 PM   #14
pat70327

pat70327 does more than just post hot picspat70327 does more than just post hot picspat70327 does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy Necromancer View Post
Rebecca wins the thread. ^^
yeah I think she wins too... I'm trying to eat a lot too 5000-6000 calories a day, but I lift weights everyday so its a different kind of weight gain
Old 08-12-2008, 03:14 PM   #15
Rowan
wickedly delicious

Quote:
Originally Posted by pat70327 View Post
yeah I think she wins too... I'm trying to eat a lot too 5000-6000 calories a day, but I lift weights everyday so its a different kind of weight gain
I like muscley dudes *wink wink*

פפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפ

~*~
Old 08-12-2008, 03:17 PM   #16
pat70327

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rowan View Post
I like muscley dudes *wink wink*
I like fat chicks *wink wink* lol
Old 08-14-2008, 04:07 PM   #17
Still a Skye fan
Normalcy is overrated

Still a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging in

I had a breakfast bar of some sort this morning, Hot Pockets and some watermelon for lunch and I'm going home soon to forage for some dinner...don't know what I'll have yet but I have some leftover mac & cheese in my fridge, I may have that.

Dennis
Still a Skye fan is offline   Reply With Quote