Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BBW Forum

Old 08-18-2008, 12:39 PM   #26
generallee

generallee has said some nice things

get fat till u cant move
generallee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2008, 01:01 PM   #27
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by generallee View Post
get fat till u cant move
Troll, by any chance?
Old 08-18-2008, 01:38 PM   #28
Fascinita
Jeez, we're blessed!

Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by edx View Post
Troll, by any chance?
Drive-by wanker.
Fascinita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2008, 02:46 PM   #29
Ruby Ripples
Dis Member

Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susannah View Post
I don't know sometimes being fat does suck. It is not always easy. I don't think I did anything to others to warrant the verbal abuse from strangers that I suffered for years about my weight.
I am glad that you did not have to suffer that, but life as a BBW in Australia can be horrible.
Having said that being fat can also make you feel beautiful and womanly and feminine in some ways.

I think love yourself and be confident and if being fat is what you truely want then follow your heart on that.
It is not an easy road though.
Yes, that's true, Susannah, I didn't mean to make out like its all a happy ride. I was just trying to balance out the post made by a woman who made it all sound doom and gloom. I don't enjoy getting tired quickly and taking longer to do things than i used to, and finding it really difficult to find clothes, so yes i agree there are minuses. Im sorry you had such a hard time when you were bigger, Susannah.

I do definitely think that learning to love yourself is a huge and important step towards self confidence, and i think others feed off that and so treat you better than they might otherwise. I know Ive had doctors be quite rude and arrogant to me simply because im fat, until I've told them that their behaviour is not acceptable and to at least make some pretence at civility. That soon bucks them up. So yes, it's not all good, but Im more content now than Ive ever been and Im at my fattest.
Ruby Ripples is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2008, 03:30 PM   #30
Fascinita
Jeez, we're blessed!

Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruby Ripples View Post
Yes, that's true, Susannah, I didn't mean to make out like its all a happy ride. I was just trying to balance out the post made by a woman who made it all sound doom and gloom. I don't enjoy getting tired quickly and taking longer to do things than i used to, and finding it really difficult to find clothes, so yes i agree there are minuses. Im sorry you had such a hard time when you were bigger, Susannah.

I do definitely think that learning to love yourself is a huge and important step towards self confidence, and i think others feed off that and so treat you better than they might otherwise. I know Ive had doctors be quite rude and arrogant to me simply because im fat, until I've told them that their behaviour is not acceptable and to at least make some pretence at civility. That soon bucks them up. So yes, it's not all good, but Im more content now than Ive ever been and Im at my fattest.

Ruby, I'm a little in love with your posts today. Very eloquent, balanced on the whole, and smart.

I'm giving you my "I'm in love with your posts" seal of approval for the day. Satisfaction guaranteed.

Kudos.

Attachment 47998

Last edited by Fascinita; 10-27-2009 at 12:12 AM.
Fascinita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2008, 04:04 PM   #31
imfree
VLF Loop Rancher

imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default Yah Right!

Quote:
Originally Posted by generallee View Post
get fat till u cant move
Yah, right! I'm half way there, and wouldn't wish
immobility on my worst enemy. Try it yourself,
sometime.

You got to lose to know how to win.(Aerosmith-Dream On)

Fat is like grass, it'll never go away and there's a hell
of a lot of money to be made by controlling it!

Life is only therapy, real expensive and no guarantees.

Fat is only ugly to those who hate.

Federal Pacific Panels & Breakers have known fire hazards!
imfree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2008, 06:41 PM   #32
lily352

lily352 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokeslily352 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I personally think that life has a way of sucking no matter what size you are. Life is also beautiful no matter what size you are.
You mentioned that you've had eating disorders in the past. I am not saying that being fat is the same as an "eating disorder", but please be careful and understand that it may not be the answer either. Before making a defined decision to be fat, work on being comfortable with who you are. If you are confident in yourself, your friends will respect you regardless of size. Being skinny and insecure does not make friends respect you more.
Personally, I'm fat and happy. My life is not perfect, but I don't think that life ever is. Being fat works for me personally, but don't fall into the trap that it will fix everything for you. If being less restrictive with your eating helps, then go for it.
lily352 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2008, 07:02 PM   #33
Ruby Ripples
Dis Member

Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fascinita View Post
Ruby, I'm a little in love with your posts today. Very eloquent, balanced on the whole, and smart.

I'm giving you my "I'm in love with your posts" seal of approval for the day. Satisfaction guaranteed.

Kudos.

Attachment 47998
Well thankyou very much, that is soo kind, really made my day!
Ruby Ripples is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2008, 07:33 PM   #34
Shosh
Susannah

Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruby Ripples View Post

I think you are right regarding the vibes you put out. Who wants to be around a sad sack all the time?
There are lovely things about abeing fat too. I am 175 pounds now, which is not huge, but it is also not small.
I am finding that while there are some parts of my body I hate, I do love my soft, wobbly and fat tummy and my fleshy bum. It feels very feminine and womanly.

Regarding doctors, they made my life miserable in the past. I am not enough of an assertive person to stand up for myself there. But you should.

Meanwhile I saw your website. Liking your nails. I am a nail girl.
Shosh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2008, 07:40 PM   #35
imfree
VLF Loop Rancher

imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default Works For Me, Too

Quote:
Originally Posted by lily352 View Post
I personally think that life has a way of sucking no matter what size you are. Life is also beautiful no matter what size you are.
You mentioned that you've had eating disorders in the past. I am not saying that being fat is the same as an "eating disorder", but please be careful and understand that it may not be the answer either. Before making a defined decision to be fat, work on being comfortable with who you are. If you are confident in yourself, your friends will respect you regardless of size. Being skinny and insecure does not make friends respect you more.
Personally, I'm fat and happy. My life is not perfect, but I don't think that life ever is. Being fat works for me personally, but don't fall into the trap that it will fix everything for you. If being less restrictive with your eating helps, then go for it.
That's pretty much the way I feel about being
fat, myself. I enjoyed your post.

You got to lose to know how to win.(Aerosmith-Dream On)

Fat is like grass, it'll never go away and there's a hell
of a lot of money to be made by controlling it!

Life is only therapy, real expensive and no guarantees.

Fat is only ugly to those who hate.

Federal Pacific Panels & Breakers have known fire hazards!
imfree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2008, 07:43 PM   #36
lily352

lily352 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokeslily352 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Thanks!
lily352 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2008, 08:36 AM   #37
KHayes666
Go away

KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
I think you are right regarding the vibes you put out. Who wants to be around a sad sack all the time?
There are lovely things about abeing fat too. I am 175 pounds now, which is not huge, but it is also not small.
I am finding that while there are some parts of my body I hate, I do love my soft, wobbly and fat tummy and my fleshy bum. It feels very feminine and womanly.

Regarding doctors, they made my life miserable in the past. I am not enough of an assertive person to stand up for myself there. But you should.

Meanwhile I saw your website. Liking your nails. I am a nail girl.
Fleshy bums are always a good thing ;-)
Old 08-19-2008, 09:39 AM   #38
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lalique View Post
Seems like they can`t see I need the freedom. I have been anorexic, I have been a compulsive eater, I overexercise,you name it, I have done it all

I need to be FREE. Oh, I so need it..
I need to wake up in the morning without feeling guilt for what I ate the day before. I need to be able to (over)indulge every once in a while.
I want to eat fruit and chocolate in random order.

I want to fill my home with size acceptance!!

I truly feel this is my call in life.. I want to show my friends that freedom is happiness for me. Please let me out.
Lalique;

I was thinking about your posts for a couple of days, not sure what to say at first. Of course you are the only one who can let yourself be free, so it is hard for anyone else to know what to say. But a few thoughts came to me after a while.

With all the things that you have struggled with in the past, it sounds like maybe freedom is hard for you? That in the past you make things 'safe' by taking away your own freedom, by being kind of extreme? (looking at that list of anorexia, binge eating, over exercise). I'm guessing here, you are the only one who knows for sure. But if this is the case, maybe you need to give yourself freedom in steps?

For example, maybe write yourself a menu for the next day, a true menu of what you might want to eat, but with some choices. So put in an afternoon snack, but list it as "afternoon snack, if hungry. Chocolate: one piece to one bar. Fruit, one bite to one piece" or something like that. So before you eat, you've already given yourself permission. That way maybe you would feel less guilt afterwards? Over time you could put more choices in, as you get more used to the freedom?

That is just an idea, I don't know if it is a good one.

Another idea is to very openly tell your friends, if you have not already: "I declare myself free from diets. I will eat mostly healthy food, I will be active, but I will enjoy treats, and I will not worry if I gain some weight." Make it very clear that you are leaving all of that behind, and maybe they will be more helpful? I don't know, I suppose it depends on your friends, some will be supportive, some maybe won't accept that choice.

And of course, keep coming to Dimensions. It helps to have people to talk to about all of this, I think!

Good luck, and I hope we keep hearing from you.

Regards;

-Ed
Old 08-20-2008, 06:56 AM   #39
Keb
Princess

Keb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Keb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Keb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Keb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Keb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Keb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Keb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Keb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Keb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Keb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Keb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I long ago worked out that if someone couldn't love me because of my weight, I didn't particularly need their love to begin with. Real love is much, much deeper than that.

BUT, that doesn't mean it's easy, or that I don't feel insecure a lot. I worry about job interviews, I worry about whether I'll wind up an old spinster when I'd much rather be married, I worry about whether people are right and I'll get lots of illnesses from being overweight (or whether I've already got one that caused it in the first place). I sometimes hide the fact that I'm eating, because I worry that people will think I'm some sort of criminal for eating at all when I'm already fat. And then I rant that not eating is a much more confirmed cause of immediate death than the reverse.

Thing is though...weight is an issue I deal with, it's not the only one, it's not even the defining one in my life. It's big, but I'm made up of so many more elements. It may not be that you want to be fat as much as you want to make food a smaller issue in your life; at least, that's the impression I got in your post.

I don't feel I had a choice in the matter, since I started out big, was the fat girl in first grade, and multiple changes in lifestyle have done very little to affect my weight over the years. If I had a choice, I'm sure I'd choose something simpler to deal with. I know, too, that losing weight wouldn't really solve most of my problems. I'd still rather have smaller feet before being thin...

You might look into seeing a counselor to help you work through why food is such a big issue for you. Nobody should feel guilty for eating when they're hungry; we're designed to do that, yanno, so we can live. You might find out that it's harder to gain weight than you've been led to believe...you might find out your body does, indeed, want to be bigger. You do have a choice, though, whatever else happens...you can choose to be miserable, or choose to be happy.

Other people will love you because you love them, not because of your size.
Old 08-20-2008, 04:22 PM   #40
Happenstance
Cautious Pessimist

Happenstance knows EXACTLY what's going onHappenstance knows EXACTLY what's going onHappenstance knows EXACTLY what's going onHappenstance knows EXACTLY what's going onHappenstance knows EXACTLY what's going onHappenstance knows EXACTLY what's going onHappenstance knows EXACTLY what's going on

Once, I was afraid no one would love me. Dark times, lads. I wish I could say I came to terms with things and independently learned to love myself, but that's not exactly true. I have accepted myself, but it took finding another who would love me for who I was regardless of anything else for me to do so. The road to self-actualization can be a dark and scary place, alone. But that's what we're all here for, eh?
Old 08-20-2008, 08:02 PM   #41
Bountiful1966

Bountiful1966 can now change their title

Thanks pensta, thats exactly what i was trying to say too in my own weird way
Bountiful1966 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2008, 03:01 AM   #42
mergirl

mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!

alrighty missus..from your post it reads like you want to be fat as a concious decision.. like you will only be happy in a fat body?? am i reading that right? or is it just that you would like to be able not to worry so much about being "not thin"? At any rate i think "fat" is a state of mind and depends on so many things..it can be positive or negative depending on how you feel/how others feel/what time of the month it is (lol).. etc.. also someone at e.g 14 stones might feel massive others might feel thin! This is the weight i am at the mo and when i was this weight before i think i felt bigger than i dO now.. but then it might be cause i'm dating someone who is quite a bigger than me.. who knows..
anyway..i hope you find size acceptance at whatever weight you are/get/decide to be.
That of the self and of those around you too..
xxmer..

p.s i think my post is a bit naff and badly written cause i'm rusty!! dimensions feels a bit alien cause i was away for ages!! wooaah
mergirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2008, 06:12 AM   #43
mergirl

mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!

erm..ok.. i have my Dims legs back. whoot!
i forgot to answer your origional question..
THEY WILL!!!

xmer
Old 08-21-2008, 06:26 AM   #44
dragorat
Fat & happy Rodent..:)

dragorat makes people happy simply by logging indragorat makes people happy simply by logging indragorat makes people happy simply by logging indragorat makes people happy simply by logging indragorat makes people happy simply by logging indragorat makes people happy simply by logging indragorat makes people happy simply by logging indragorat makes people happy simply by logging in
Default To be fat or not to be fat

That is NOT the actual question.Actually it's how do I deal with life & what it throws at me?People keep saying you have to be "This" way to be accepted into my world.I say I determine how I should be.Long ago I had problems of acceptance too.I worried about what I was doing wrong.Why wasn't I popular?Why didn't I fit in?Then I realized to fit in wasn't the problem.The problem was accepting myself.We have all these things shoved in our faces saying we should do this or that.We should dress like this or that.We should BE this or that!We are individuals!In order for us to fit in anywhere we 1st must be happy & comfortable with us.We don't change to fill space.We learn to accept who we are & love ourselves.By doing that we build confidence in ourselves & it shows to others.Those that still won't accept us as we are may not be worth knowing.Truthfully we only have to please 1 person 99% of the time & that's is ourself.I know there are things I'd like to change in my life but if they don't change I'm still going to be happy with me.
Old 08-21-2008, 07:49 AM   #45
mergirl

Whether 'tis fatter in the mind to blubber
The pings of buttons of outrageous fortune,
Or to take big arms against a sea of troubles,
And by opposing end them? To eat: to sleep;
No more; and by a sleep to say we end skinnyness
The heart-ache and the thousand natural shocks
That flesh is heir to, 'tis a consummation
Devoutly to be wish'd. To eat, to sleep;
To sleep: perchance to eat: ay, there's the belly rub;
For in that fat and eating what wet dreams may come.

There, thought i would end your to be or not to be speach.. but with a few tweeks!

xxmer
Old 12-17-2008, 11:20 AM   #46
fromthintofat

fromthintofat has said some nice things
Default Very well put!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brenda View Post
""I need to be FREE. Oh, I so need it..
I need to wake up in the morning without feeling guilt for what I ate the day before. I need to be able to (over)indulge every once in a while.
I want to eat fruit and chocolate in random order. ""

Being fat won't make you free. Everything has a price and if you choose to be fat you will face many problems you are not likely currently facing. If you choose to remain thin you will have other problems.
Freedom is a state of mind not the size of your waistline. Nice balanced view there Brenda!
fromthintofat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2008, 08:51 PM   #47
Aireman
Forever 2 Wheels!

Aireman can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesAireman can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesAireman can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Post pix plz..'Kthanx

Skinny chicks are for beginners!
Aireman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2008, 10:06 PM   #48
fffff

fffff makes people happy simply by logging infffff makes people happy simply by logging infffff makes people happy simply by logging infffff makes people happy simply by logging infffff makes people happy simply by logging infffff makes people happy simply by logging infffff makes people happy simply by logging infffff makes people happy simply by logging infffff makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lalique View Post
I am realy touched by you all. There is so much wisdom on this site, Im overwhelmed

For me this is more tha just the shape of my body. It`s who I am. Who I nedd to be i order to be a peacful human being.

When I talk about this to my friends they just tell me: You can still find happiness AND watch your diet. You`ll be unhealthy and you`ll get diabetes etc..

Seems like they can`t see I need the freedom. I have been anorexic, I have been a compulsive eater, I overexercise,you name it, I have done it all

I need to be FREE. Oh, I so need it..
I want to eat fruit and chocolate in random order.

I want to fill my home with size acceptance!!

I truly feel this is my call in life.. I want to show my friends that freedom is happiness for me. Please let me out.

I live in Norway and envy all of you i the states with shops with size acceptance items.. If anyone of you have postcards, t-shirts or other size friendly items for me to state this change in my life, I SO want to buy it!

Send me a PM, maybe you found a new friend
I didn't read through this entire thread, but my sincere advice to you to speak with a professional psychiatrist/nutritionists about your issues with food.

Obsessing over losing or gaining weight and what you eat in general is never healthy and a message board is really not a good place to look for advice. Being a "big girl" isn't going to make you happy. Eating all the junk food you want isn't going to make you happy and neither will depriving yourself.

Food issues are complex and horrible, but the underlying issue is never food. Get some help and be well.
fffff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2008, 12:55 PM   #49
ryliestephens

ryliestephens has said some nice things

aw, if you wanna be big, be big. there are plenty of people out there who love you for you. and people are feeling more confident now as there are more bigger people out there than in quite some time huh? i see things on tv all the time about us being a "growing" nation, literally. so go ahead, enjoy yourself.. why would you live your life for others.. you dont know how long you have..just "do you", make yourself happy

i am not that big.. 235.. but i know how acceptance can be an issue, im a lesbian
ryliestephens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2008, 06:31 PM   #50
superodalisque

superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.

as i always say don't believe the hype. even take some of what you read on dims with a grain of salt. fat women have been living and loving and being loved forever and will always go on being so loved. there are a lot of women who are fat that have been loved so well they've never even thought of going in search of something like dimensions. they have family, friends, lovers, and husbands who've always thought they were beautiful and always will. we are not hated. the biggest problem in my opinion is the tendency for people who really don't want the fatness to embrace self hatred. go on and do what you want to do. live your life. be happy. be you. the only person its really important to gain acceptance from is you. if you go begging from other people you never get.
superodalisque is offline   Reply With Quote