Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Library > Special Interests Archive

Old 08-17-2008, 02:29 PM   #1
Observer
Editor/Writer/Commentator

Observer has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Observer has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Observer has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Observer has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Observer has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Observer has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Observer has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Observer has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Observer has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Observer has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Observer has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Default Dan and Laura - by Zarbon (~BBW, Feederism, ~XWG )

~BBW, Feederism, ~XWG – A conflicted feeder boyfriend stalks and captures another heart

Dan & Laura
By Zarbon (aka JustJoe85

(A sequel to Dan and Steph, found here))

Chapter One

Dan paid the bill as soon as Laura finished her ice cream/ Looking around the now empty restaurant he knew he had kept the staff waiting while his girlfriend had her desserts. He decided to leave a slightly larger tip because he didn’t like to trouble people in a similar business to him.

“Gosh I feel really full now Dan, thanks again for such a lush dinner” said Laura, grabbing Dan’s hand as they walked out.

“It was only dinner and I really don’t mind paying as long as you fill that tummy of your right up.” Dan said in a low voice, so nobody would overhear.

“Oh it is Dan, its full to bursting. I can’t believe I ate so much, especially in public in a restaurant. I bet they thought I was a right porker.”

“You just have an appetite babe.”

Dan walked her to her bus stop and waited with her until it arrived. He kissed her goodnight before she stepped on and he watched her walk along the bus as it pulled off, her belly bouncing with her steps and the bus’ momentum. His girlfriend was nearly 200lbs and many moons ago that would be on the high side of his tastes. Now, however, after Steph, who he had walked out on a few months before when her demands and moibility issues became too much for him to handle, 200 lbs seemed so slim. He didn’t want another morbidly obese girl who couldn’t do a thing without his help, but Laura would have to fill out in the stomach, arse and chest, which surprisingly hadn’t grown much since he met her about 50lbs ago.

Another thing on his mind concerning his growing girlfriend was other people’s opinions. People at work knew they were going out and she had met his friends and he had met hers. They also lived in the same city and had flats not too far away from each other. This all meant he couldn’t do what he did with Steph and keep his other half a secret as she ballooned up.

People at work were already making comments about Laura for getting fat. She was now at a point where she was going from a girl who had let herself go a bit once she hooked up with her fella to something more suspicious. 198lbs wasn’t too fat but the fact she was gaining made Dan think people might start talking about them and find out about his weird little fetish for making chubby girls fat.

At work the next day he was doing some paperwork on the bar at a stool while two girls were serving the mid afternoon crowd. Laura was off work that day and thanks to a text message Dan knew she was sitting at home ‘eating a ton of food’.

Dab was about to finish the last of his paperwork when one of the girls asked him to change a barrel, he sighed and walked around the bar, feeling a bit annoyed he was interrupted for something a girl could physically handle. He kept his mouth shut though as he had told his staff that generally men were meant to do the barrels and as he was the only one there it had to be him. He did the barrel and took the empty out the back.

When he was about to come back into the bar from the cellar he heard one of the girls mention Laura. He decided to stop and listen to what the latest gossip was about his girl.

“No I think Dan went to the office, its ok we can talk.”

“OK, did you see her the other day?”

“How could I not see her, her belly was pushing her shirt open, I could see all the fat between the buttons, I was like ewww!”

“Ye I saw too, how could she let herself go so much.”

“Especially as she has a boyfriend.”

“I know if I was going out with Dan I wouldn’t let myself get fat or anything. She is going to lose him if she keeps splurging out.”

“I don’t know why he is still with her to be honest, when she first started here she was really cute with her red hair and freckles but look at her now, she is a right heifer.”

“I know I was going to…yes mate what can I get you?” asked one of the girls to what Dan assumed was a customer. He waited until she was done but they started talking about other stuff so he came back out and finished his papers before cleaning out the stock room.

While working in the mindlessly dull silent of the stock room he had to think about what he would do with Laura. He wanted her to get fatter, another 50plus lbs, but if she did then people might look down on their relationship because he was so slim and she had grown too fat. He did really enjoy her company too, and had really strong feelings for her because she was cute, cool to be with and willing to plump up for him.

Laura’s 36lb intentional weight gain happened over about 3 months so hadn’t been as rapid as Steph’s had, but this meant they had more time together and living in the same city and working together they were a far more conventional couple. It was something neither had had properly before and they both were really enjoying it. He knew he liked her, maybe even loved her but he wanted her bigger 250lbs – 300lbs max would suit her in his mind and he knew a lot about it from watching Steph gain hundreds of lbs on his request.

He often thought about Steph but their relationship was so floored, living so far away from each other, thus not seeing each other much, then her growing so big she became a much bigger burden then he could deal with. The big question he had on his mind was how could he get Laura bigger without people hassling them or gossiping about them?

He just didn’t know and went over to her place once the bar was closed to stay the night. Living so close and being such a close couple they spent every night together, usually at his place because he lived alone but Laura’s roommate was nice enough and didn’t mind him staying.

“Hey baby I missed you today” said Laura from her bed to Dan who was let in by the roommate.

“Me too…I mean I missed you too, you know what I mean.” Said Dan, closing the door behind him.

“I had like 3 giant Swiss rolls today, as well as breakfast, lunch and dinner.”

“Good girl” said Dan, knowing she would carry on gaining but knew Steph could have doubled that amount of food when she was that weight.

“Come here then Dan and test out the new bod,” said Laura. Dan smiled, taking off his shoes and jeans and got intimate with his girlfriend.

They were working together on the bar the next day and Dan watched her work, when bending down to get mixers out of the fridge he saw her arse crack from her very tight black work trousers, when pulling a pint he would look down the bar and see her belly in profile and it hang over the top of her belt buckle. At this side angle he could see her double chin when she looked down at the pint she was pulling and her round rear pushing her trousers to what he guessed very uncomfortable proportions.

Looking at her he was turned on but still wanted her thicker and she was still very willing. Sadly he could see other members of staff spy on her too and talk behind their hands and whisper. It annoyed him but he didn’t say anything about it and went off to lunch with Laura. Watching her eat more then him and still enjoying it as much as she was.

“Oh yeah, I know what I was going to ask you. My mom called yesterday.”

“And she wants to finally meet me?”

“Yep, come on, we have been going out long enough now.”

“Yes I know, its just awkward meeting parents, but yes, go on then, may as well get the ‘meeting’ out of the way.”

“Yay you’re going to love my family and they will love you. So how about tomorrow? I’m off and I know you are too.”

“Ok ok, how about you stay at mine tonight and we will go over tomorrow.”

“Cool, love you babe,” said Laura, standing from across the little café table they were sat at and kissing him. He got a nice few of her small but perfectly formed cleavage and spotted her tummy hang as she lent over.

The next 24 hours went by too quickly for Dan’s liking and stood at her parent’s doorstep he felt anxious and did not like it. Laura was holding his hand but let go once the door was opened and her dad welcomed them in. She hugged him and introduced Dan who shook the hand of his girlfriend’s dad, who he assumed to be in his late 40s. He seemed nice enough and with an arm on Dan’s shoulder took him in to meet the family.

He walked into the living room and it was full of fat women, Laura’s dad wasn’t slim but not all that fat. But Laura’s mom and what he would soon find out were her older sister were both obese. Her mom looked about the same age as her dad but looked heavier, with a round, cuddly look about her. Dan got to experience this first hand when she heaved herself up to hug him hello.

Her older sister was 24 and just visiting for Dan’s visit. She looked to be about 250ish lbs and probably a bit slimmer then her mom. He guessed at her weight because it was clear with her spare tire sat on her lap and her thick arms out stretched to shake his hand as he was taken around the room to introduce himself.

Laura’s Aunt Leanna was the last to be introduced to him. She had lost her husband and was now the family’s liver-in housekeeper. She was the slimmest member of the family, but only a little lighter then Laura at 180lbs and looking really chubby, predominantly because she was only just over 5”.

Once the ice was broken he felt a bit more at ease and got to talking, answering questions and asking a few of his own. They had Sunday lunch together and they all out ate him with ease and Laura did her best to eat more then she would have usually had before Dan got her to put on weight. Her parent’s seemed almost proud of her for eating a hearty meal and not at all bothered she had put on a substantial amount of weight since new years, if anything they appeared to be proud of her.

“Save the rest for your sister Laura” said her mother as she was about to get some more roast potatoes.

Dan didn’t know what she meant by this and was about to ask as all the sister’s seemed full enough and there was plenty of food left.

“Its for Laura’s other sister, she is upstairs,” her dad interrupted before Dan could get the word out of his mouth. “She isn’t feeling well so she is up in her room, we will take the food up to her in a second.”

“Oh I’d like to meet her,” said Dan and there were a few concerned looks. “But if she isn’t feeling well then I will have to see her next time.”

Once she was mentioned the mood wasn’t so free and open and they left right after dessert.

“Wow I’m glad that’s out of the way,” said Dan, walking with Laura to the bus stop.

She turned and gave him a look but before she could say ‘whats wrong with my family?’ he told her that he was nervous about the meeting and glad to get it out the way.

“Oh ok, so did you like them?”

“Ye they are really nice, you were right, I just hope they liked me.”

“They did, my mom said you were great.”

“So whats wrong with your sister?”

“…She was just feeling off today I guess”

“Why the pause, is she ok? You can talk to me about it if she is ill.”

“She isn’t strictly ‘ill’, she’s just…it’s complicated.”

“Come on you can tell me anything babe, you know that.”

“Well its something you might be interested in actually, she is my big sister and well she is ‘big’.”

Dan looked confused.

“Ever since she was young she was heavy, the biggest in the family but the weight just kept on coming on. She grew bigger while my other sister had the same food and did the same things but didn’t put on weight, well not as much. until she was around 12 tears old. ”

“Your younger sister?”

“Right, when she was her age she was about 250lbs. They took her to the doctor and tried to put her on diets but no matter what she ate she couldn’t lose the weight. It turns out her thyroid was off so she gained weight really easily. By the time she was my age she was 400lbs and she is 22 now and we have no idea how big she is. Maybe 600 pounds. She doesn’t bother going out anymore she just sits up in her room so with no exercise, she just gets bigger and bigger.”

“Can’t she take pills or something?”

“She does but they aren’t a cure they just help. She still gains really easily so now she is really big. I doubt she can even leave her room if she wanted to.”

“Wow”

“I bet you would think she is gorgeous, you like fat girls” Laura joked, trying to
lighten the mood a bit.

“Nobody is as gorgeous as you are love.”

Laura blushed a bit and they went off home. That night Dan had an image of what she would look like, basically Laura’s face on Steph’s body and the idea turned him on, and it turned him on a lot.

Things were going great for Dan and Laura. They loved being together at night and at work. They socialized together and they carried on fattening Laura up. Knowing that she had a morbidly obese, bed ridden sister Dan was even more surprised Laura was willing to gain weight for him, but he wasn’t complaining as she filled out and grew more attractive by the week.

2 months later it was near mid July and Laura had grown to 223lbs. Not a huge weight gain but a nice slow and steady gain which Dan liked to see because it meant she had nearly no stretch marks, which he didn’t really like to see on Steph when she gained weight and she was all soft and flabby, like Steph somehow was when she put on the weight so quickly.

The only irritating thing was the bitchy girls on the bar and some of his mates started to talk. He didn’t know what to say to his mates other then ‘shut up’ and couldn’t shout at the girls on the bar because it would look like favoritism because he and Laura were going out.

After a night’s work Laura came home to Dan’s flat where he was just saying goodbye to a customer. He still did some dealing, but now only from the flat because he didn’t want the grief at work and didn’t need the money that much.

“Hi baby, you ok?” she sighed

“I’m fine, what’s up with you?” he asked taking her to the sofa.

“Just those snerts at work, calling me fat.”

“They said that to your face?”

“No, but they aren’t very subtle with their whispering. I just wish I could gain the weight for you and not have anybody say anything.”

“If its that much trouble you don’t have to do it.”

“No, no!” she insisted, “I am enjoying it. I am destined to be a fat girl. You can guess from seeing my family I was always going to end up big; its just I don’t want people hassling me about it.”

Dan was chuffed she had no problem with getting fat, but he hated to see her sad and he came up with a plan. “Well how about, right, you just tell them that your thyroid is off, like your sister.”

“What?”

“Hear me out. You tell them you went to the doctor and he said it’s your thyroid, which is to blame for your weight gain. That way they wont be mean, if anything they will be sympathetic.”

“But my thyroid is fine.”

“I know that but they don’t. That way you can keep putting on and it’s not your fault because there’s nothing you can do about it.”

Laura thought about it for a second “…see that’s why I’m with you, you’re so smart” she kissed him “and sexy” she kissed him again “and I’m going to tell them when I next go to work.”

“Cool, so…it’s getting late, I think its bed time.”

“Sweet, oh and grab some munchies for me, I can’t start losing weight now my thyroid is all dodgy. I’m just helpless to getting fat” she smiled going into his room.

With ‘the plan’ hatched things at work got instantly better. The girls at the bar believed the story and were sympathetic to her and from then on stopped ridiculing her. Dan’s friends stopped taking the Mick out of his ‘fat bird’ and Laura’s friends were good about it too. All in all the plan worked perfectly and Dan was treated like a king for staying with her as she put on weight over summer by eating far, far too much ice cream.

Last edited by Observer; 08-17-2008 at 02:34 PM.
Observer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2008, 02:32 PM   #2
Observer

Observer has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Observer has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Observer has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Observer has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Observer has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Observer has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Observer has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Observer has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Observer has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Observer has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Observer has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Chapter Two

The 3 months that passed led to Dan’s 24th birthday and there was a big night out planned with his friends, her friends and people from work. By now Laura had gained more weight per month since she began plumping up and grown quite chubby. Now at 271lbs she was reaching her peak in Dan’s eyes. Her beautiful little freckled face had filled out a bit but had a slightly out of proportion double chin which was immense when looking down. Her boobs had finally grown to CC cups and were the only thing Dan felt she was lacking. Laura’s arms were much fatter then they had been, but Dan loved their wobble when she moved her arms in the slightest.

Laura’s arse was fantastic, it was near spherical, loads of cellulite, which Dan was growing to love and it was just so grabable. Laura’s thighs were thick and dimpled, but he still loved them but not as much as her belly, which was very, very fat. The blubber swayed from side to side when she walked because the overhang was reaching the tops of her thighs. When she was sat down her gut formed 2 rolls, 1 supported her tits the other sat on her lap. It was nearly entirely free of stretch marks and so soft and doughy,

Dan couldn’t keep his hands off her and Laura now liked life in the fat lane. She wasn’t being hassled by friends or work colleagues and her family didn’t mind she was getting big, even though she had over taken one of her older sister’s and now gaining on her near 300lb mother. With people being nice to her, her boyfriend not being able to take his hands off her and eating all she wanted and whatever she wanted without consequence things were great.

There were 15 of them in total, they met in a club and everybody had a great night. They didn’t get to go out that much at night because they were all loved up so when not at work they enjoyed nothing more then a cosy night in together. Where invariably Laura would eat and watch TV and Dan would fetch food and watch while he filled up Laura.

Shortly after his birthday Dan asked Laura to move in with him. There was no point in her paying for her share in a flat when she practically lived with Dan already. This big commitment was a sign that Dan really loved being with her and Laura didn’t hesitate in saying yes. She wanted to be with him all the time and he obviously wanted to be with her and they could save money while they were at it.

She was in and all set up by the end of October and with extra money in their bank accounts at the end of the month after splitting the bills for their flat they had money to burn.

“So what do you want to do with the cash? Save it or blow it?”

“We’re young lets just blow it, we can start saving later on.” said Laura, planning what to buy. “We can get some extra food couldn’t we? We have more disposable income so I don’t have to worry about a budget when I eat. Just think how fat I could get… for you.”

Dan smiled imagining Laura with a fuller chest, rounder belly and a good few lbs spread across her. Laura smiled back knowing her man was glad she was big and didn’t mind her getting bigger. Off they went food shopping and came back with bags full of food that gave him flash backs to Steph. It wasn’t a mix of normal food and junk food, it was solid junk food and he knew Laura would gain quite a bit up to Christmas and was actually happy.

Dan guessed they would spend Christmas happily together with her reaching maybe 300lbs tops but during November Laura started to really pick up her eating. Bigger breakfasts, brunch daily instead of once or twice a week. Heavier lunches, larger dinners and she pretty much doubled her desserts and junk food intake. She had meals at her parents because she loved home cooking, fast food over 5 times a week and lots back at the flat. 293lbs was what Laura told Dan she weighed on the first of December.

He was surprised she had managed to put on so much so quickly, but it was a very good surprise because she was now a DD and had filled out just like he wanted her to. The only thing was that over Christmas she might, well, would defiantly gain more and maybe he was set for a Steph scenario all over again. Even people at work and friends were talking about how much she had gained since summer but she was happy and he still loved her so things were fine for now.

Laura had pancakes for breakfast that morning and she enjoyed a big, warm meal to begin her day. She loved Dan watching her enjoy every bite of the stacks she had made and couldn’t stop smiling.

“Did you tell your mom we were going to my parent’s for Christmas day yet babes?”

“Nah not yet, but I will do later on,” said Dan

“Tell her we will visit Boxing Day or something.”

“I will do, may as well get all the present giving done and out of the way before new years.”

“Yes so we can have some time alone in the flat together” grinned Laura.

“I will be working most of it babe, just like you, but when we are home together no doubt we can have some festive fun,” said Dan, glancing at his watch; the one Steph had given him a couple of years ago.

“I have to go and drop something off before work so I have to go.” said Dan kissing the still seated Laura on her chubby cheek.

“Ok see you at work babe” she said as Dan walked out and off to drop off a little package at a ‘friends’ place. He had recently stepped up his dealing to get enough cash for Christmas and secondly to feed Laura, she was eating a lot more and he was dipping in his pocket more and more to pick up her tab.

At work Dan watched his other half do something she had firstly done without realizing it a few weeks or so back but now intentionally did. Her overhanging belly fat rested on the metal shelf where the glasses were kept at the bar while she stood pouring pints or waiting on customers. The stomach fat rested softly when Dan first noticed but thanks to her new weight she physically placed her hanging fat on the metal counter to take some of the strain off her knees, which she complained to him about a lot lately. Seeing the fat sat on the counter made Dan smile and kind of aroused, but couldn’t act upon it at work so had to wait until he got her home and fed.

“Wake up tubby its Christmas morning!” said Dan, prodding the sleeping Laura in her belly.

“O, who are you calling tubby!” yawned Laura, kissing Dan after a big stretch, making her double chin fatter then ever.

She rolled to sit up and then rocked back to get to her feet. From bed he watched his bulging girlfriend walk around the room in her underwear, scratching her belly and yawning. She came back from the bathroom and told him she was now 313lbs.

“And you have never been sexier”

“Really? I think my hips are getting too fat now” she complained, straining to twist to get a view of her wide love handles with her boobs and belly slightly in the way.

Her hips had taken most of the weight she had gained that month and made her slightly out of proportion. Dan wasn’t too enthusiastic about it wasn’t willing to fuss about it either, still finding her body sexy and beautiful.

“Don’t be silly, anyway it’s Christmas day, no need to be worrying about things like that”

“Your right” she replied, letting go of her belly, which she was pushing to the side to see her hips and jumped on the bed with a spring twanging thud.

“Careful Laura, we don’t have the cash to get a new mattress right now, not after all that Christmas shopping.”

“I know. Now come on, I’m starving and I want my pressies so get up lazy.”

“Man you’re such a child, ok let me get yours out of the ‘oh so secret hiding place’.”

“What, the wardrobe?”

“Yes that’s the one” Dan joked, knowing full well she had discovered her gifts days ago.

“And I will go and get yours” she replied, about to roll off the bed. Dan stopped her before she could move, kissing her and rubbing his hand from her left hip right across her belly. She smiled with a sense of self-confidence and trotted off to get her presents for Dan.

They bought each other some nice little bit and bobs, Laura’s main gift to Dan was a jacket he had pointed out to her well over a month ago. He was really chuffed with it and tried it on before giving her the jewelry her had bought her; matching necklace and earrings. They were solid silver and she seemed to love them as much as he liked his new jacket.

They had a grope, breakfast, another feel up and then cleaned up and dressed to go and see her family. Laura’s dad picked them up and was glad to see the happy couple still so close and so were the rest of the family, all of who were sat in the exact same seats as when Dan visited the first time and the 2 times after that. The only change was that Laura had far less room on the sofa because this time her BIG sister was sitting next to her and filled all the spare space.

She did look like her 2 sisters, other then the tremendous weight advantage. Probably bigger then Steph was at her fattest and he liked what he saw. Her massive stomach hung between her oh so huge thighs and almost reached the floor. Her tits were nearly twice that of Laura’s and her chins made her look all the fatter. Dan hid his excitement and arousal as best he could but Laura could tell her liked her freak of a sister.

Luckily for Dan nobody else noticed how glad he was to see her and soon they settled in to give presents out and get back a few too. Another nice little surprise was Aunt Leanne; she but had undeniably filled out, especially around her middle. It was nice to see but Dan could barley take his eyes off Laura’s big sister and the increasingly jealous Laura was aware he liked what he saw.

Laura was way bigger then her eldest sister and probably fatter then her mom, but with such a tiny belly compared to her fat sister’s she felt inadequate. It was a reaction like when she was a little chubby when she first met Dan, and kind of flat chested. She didn’t have to worry about being flat chested anymore, but now did she have to worry about being too thin for Dan? Now , she feared, he had seen her obese sister he would compare Laura to her and she didn’t measure up. All she could do was think about how small she was, but when called in for dinner she instantly knew what she had to do.

6 hours later and back home in the flat Dan was practically carrying Laura who had just put on a show in how to eat to your absolute limit. She hadn’t stopped until she got in her dad’s car for the ride home and her stomach felt like a drum because it was just so tightly stuffed with Christmas dinner and anything sweet her parents had in the house.

“Laura you ate so much tonight.”

“Ye I know, I’m so full, I’m so full I think I’m going to pop.”

“You were so sexy stuffing your face like that tonight, if we were alone I wouldn’t have been able to stop myself jumping you.”

“I thought you might enjoy it, I need to get to bed babe, do you mind if we don’t shag? Well not for a few hours anyway I’ll burst if you touch me right now.”

“Sure.” Dan laughed at her over dramatics, taking her to bed where she dozed off a few minutes later after rubbing her belly and for the first time in her life felt jealousy of her sister instead of pity for her situation.

Dan too was thinking about Laura’s big sister but had came to the conclusion that it would be nice to see Laura that big, but the daily practicality of it just wasn’t something he could do. He had done it all before with Steph and taking care of somebody 24-7 lost its novelty quickly. He liked Laura at her current size, maybe her belly and boobs could catch up with her hips a bit. Considering the amount she had eaten her gut would no doubt grow, so in a couple of weeks she would be back in proportion, fatter then ever and at that point where she can still be independent but still push his buttons.

Laura got up at 11:00PM feeling a lot better even though she was still bloated and seeing Dan’s face and the look he gave her fat sister she went to get a bite to eat when it was one of the last things she wanted to do.

“Dan I was thinking maybe I could cut down on my hours at work.”

“Why?”

“I’m getting quite big that’s all, and staying standing up for so long is killing my knees. I will still work but maybe I could spend more time in the flat, keeping it all nice and tidy.”

“And would I come home to dinner on the table every night?”

“It was just an idea,” said Laura looking down after Dan’s joke.

“Aww baby don’t be sad, if your struggling with long shifts then ye sure cut down, but we need you to work still. I don’t earn enough on my own to cover the bills and enough to buy you your din dins. Even with the extra ‘business’ I have been doing lately.”

“Oh, I can keep working and try and pay my way, but I can’t stand up for 12 hours plus at a time, my poor little legs can’t do it anymore.”

“Come here you,” said Dan, waving her over, chocolate bars in hand and all. They cuddled up on the sofa, him holding her round belly and her forcing down the chocolate.

Laura cut her hours down after new years, doing just a 20-hour a week. Dan had to work a little more and start to sell a little more. He could handle the bills with their combined wages, it was just Laura’s eating. Now she was sat at home a lot more she had time to eat a lot more and an appetite to want to eat more then ever. Every day he came home to her stuffed, belly bulging and a wicked smile on her mucky face. Dan loved it and together they would fill her up even more and then take it to the bedroom.

At first it was all good, but as her belly grew and put her back in proportion with her hips, she was looking better then ever. But then her bloated belly started to look a bit big compared to the rest of her. Then when she hadn’t eaten first thing in the morning her stomach was her fattest part, making it massive when stuffed. Then she put on more weight.

Laura’s 21st was at the end of April and the birthday girl woke up on her big day with a smile and the taste of last night’s chocolate still in her mouth. She reached over to Dan’s side of the bed but he wasn’t there, before she could think where he was the smell of bacon crept into the room and she assumed it was a breakfast in bed for the birthday girl.

She just stayed in bed, waiting for her breakfast and was far from disappointed when Dan came in with a tray in 1 hand and a bottle of coke in the other. He lay the tray down on her belly after she shuffled up and she beamed at the plate stacked and filled with rasher after rasher of bacon. It was a favorite of hers but she hadn’t ever tried to eat so much at once. But it was her birthday so she picked up the first greasy rasher and took a big fat girl bite.

Dan just watched his Laura devour lbs of bacon with a smile and gradually gulp her way through the chilled bottle of coke. Now at 409lbs she had turned into a wheezing, greasy, gaining fat girl and Dan was still mad about her. She had quit work a week before because standing for even short bar shifts was too much effort and all the squatting down to get in the fridges was hard on her knees, and near impossible to get up on her own, especially when she was tired at the end of a shift.

She had her gut resting on the glass shelf all the time and now had so much belly fat that it was pushing the glasses back and the stainless steel began to bend to accommodate the extra load. All the staff talked about her as she gained huge amounts of weight in just months. So to make things physically easier and less stressful with constant gossip and bitching she quit.
Life was good and they spent her 21st birthday at her parent’s house, well just the afternoon. It was actually a good afternoon, they had a nice lunch and Laura who now dwarfed her overweight sisters and parents ate probably as much as all of them combined. Dan kept an eye on Leanne who defiantly seemed fatter, and a bit taller so probably quite a bit heavier since she had been there at Christmas.

On Dan’s way back from the bathroom Laura met him outside the door and asked if he wanted to go and see her sister. She wanted to treat him by seeing the family fatty, but didn’t quite expect Dan to be so blatant in his attraction to her. She was lying in bed as usual, filling it and in Dan’s well-trained eye looked even fatter compared to their last meeting at Christmas. Nobody knew how much she weighed but at just over 600lbs and Dan got a hard on instantly. They had a little chat but left very quickly as per Laura and went back down for more cake and then home for more cake and fun in their room. A full day of indulgence for her in the bedroom as well as the kitchen; Laura was a fat and happy bunny.

After a long day at work, training new people and sorting out any and all problems of the pub Dan loved going home to his live in girlfriend, but after spending half of that busy day on the phone to a bunch of junkies and dealing with them he couldn’t wait to get home and just relax. Stepping through the door he would instantly turn from stressed to mellow.

Laura would be sitting waiting for him, a cooked meal in the oven, wearing next to nothing and full of stories about all she had eaten that day. Things at home were so much fun for Dan, and Laura went all out to make things good for him because she knew he was working hard to allow her to stay at home and veg out. If it meant pudging up a bit so be it, it was obvious he liked her fat ass sister and Laura looked slim next to her so she felt secure that there were no worries about being too fat for her Dan.

Weeks just flew by for the happy couple, Dan working hard and seeing lots of ‘clients’ but still coming home to Laura, who indulged him and treated him like a king as she ate like a pig. Laura spent her days rolling out of bed about noon and watching daytime TV with breakfast and brunch. Then off to the shops for mainly food to drag home, but occasionally lunch or a little clothes shopping and of course trips to the hairdresser to keep her hair dyed red.

She didn’t like being mousey brown so never let it grow out. Then back at home she would get around to having a shower, because she had never been thin enough for the tiny little bathtub. The afternoon was spent having a bit of a clean up and eating and the evening was spent eating and the gazing at the TV, which was on from when she woke to when she went to bed. It was nice to have a little background noise because she spent so much time alone in the flat. Then she would cook Dan’s dinner and have her own, several times larger meal on her own if he was working late, which he usually did.

Then she would pig out compared to the casual snacking throughout the day and fill her tummy for Dan to come home to and then fill even more before ‘bedtime’.
Spring turned to summer and summer was hot. Fat girls and a heat wave just don’t mix and Laura was suffering. She spent all of her time in her undies when in the flat and only went out when she had to get food and get her hair done. They slept without a blanket because she was hot and Dan had her soft warm bod to cuddle up to if he had a bit of a chill.

She hated going out in the sun so much Dan started helping her out a bit by bringing back shopping on his way home. Before then it was just the odd chocolaty treat but now nearly everyday he had bags full food for Laura. He was happy to do it because he loved her and she was getting so cute, all round and fat.

The start of July was just over 2 months after Laura’s birthday and with no exercise and eating plenty she unsurprisingly put on a few lbs. At a mere 468lbs, fat-Laura was really getting heavy, the excuse of the heat tiring her out and making her lazy wasn’t the whole story because carrying all that bulk meant she couldn’t exactly do cartwheels anymore. But Dan still loved coming home to her sat on the sofa, sloughed back in her undies, her general area filled with rubbish from her eating, her stomach bloated and filling her lap and always with a wicked smile on her face.

“You know it’s not so weird you like fat girls, it’s cool being this pudgy. Look at this belly its well cool,” said Laura one evening, patting her massive stomach that filled her view from the TV downwards. Her fat little hands sunk into the pale flab as she prodded it down and she shook it back and forth with a big smile. Dan just had to jump her right there, she giggled as he clambered on top, groping up her blubber and then rolling her down to the floor to have her right there and then, he was on top for obvious reasons.

Last edited by Observer; 08-17-2008 at 02:35 PM.
Old 08-17-2008, 02:37 PM   #3
Observer

Chapter Three

Dan spent his summer watching Laura expand, grow round, chubbier and flabbier. He loved it, she seemed to as well, so things were great…all good apart from her getting lazy. He bought back shopping for her because getting about in the heat was hard for such a well insulated girl, fair enough, but getting him to spend his lunch break to drop off food. Then go and buy some more once he was home because she couldn’t be bothered to cook.

There were a few days a month when she wasn’t up for it but generally she was a horny little thing. But when she complained of being too tired after a day of sitting, eating and watching TV it’s a bit hard to understand. It was a mix of that combined with stress at work and having to deal with junkies all the time. But it paid for Laura to eat so it was alright; she looked so good being so fat.

When Autumn came around and it cooled off, Laura felt so much better and even excited when Dan’s 25th approached at the start of October.

“Ok baby I’m going shopping for your birthday present today, anything specific you’re after?”

“…Nothing comes to mind love, but you know me I can never think of anything on birthdays and Christmas. I’m sure you can think of something,” said Dan, kissing her, sloughed on the sofa and wobbled her stomach with his hands. She laughed, he smiled and left for work.

Once he had gone Laura rolled to her side and pushed the back of the sofa to stand up, not too graceful but it was the easiest way up. Standing at a weighty 553lbs and with arse the size of a small horse, a belly hanging to just above her knees and the physical fitness and agility of a beached whale getting dressed in her one and only outfit took 20 minutes.

Normally she sat around in her undies alone or with Dan, but when going out for food or seeing her family she had to put something on so a pair of the biggest maternity dungarees on the market and a huge, white t-shirt that actually fitted alright, if not a bit snug around her middle.

As she was going out she decided to kill 2 birds with 1 stone and called her dad to pick her up to go and visit. He hadn’t seen her in a while and was surprised she had grown so much, but with Laura’s fatter sister in the house 24-7 her bulk was nothing he hadn’t seen before and acclimatized in a matter of seconds. He did have to help her in the car and out again once they arrived.

Getting out of the flat felt great, but from the tiny waddle from the car to the house she passed a group of chav kids. They all laughed, pointed and she saw a couple get their phones out to take pictures or video her. Needless to say it didn’t feel good. Sitting up in that flat all alone getting fatter and fatter was happy and fun but out in the real world people weren’t on the same wavelength as she and Dan were. If only they knew how cool it felt to be in such a warm, cuddly, jiggly body and have somebody who loved it even more.

She went in feeling a bit gloomy after being ridiculed so publicly. Seeing her mom cheered her up and felt a lot better and the lunch her mom made didn’t do any harm either.

She hadn’t anticipated Laura being so big or so hungry, she had to make 3 lunches in total to satisfy her hungry daughter/daughters because Leanne had a lot more then usual and that was far too much for a girl of her age and already substantial size. Laura visited, ate, caught up and went to go and see her big sister. She knew she was catching her up, she was in fact wearing her old t-shirt. Aunt Leanne helped the bloated Laura up the stairs, getting under 1 arm while she used the other on the banister.

“Gosh Leanne, you are getting chubby aren’t you” said Laura, after her hand slid on her love handle and belly flab during the assist.

“Your one to talk” said her aunt, poking Laura who giggled like a massively obese baby.

Leanne left Laura and her big sister alone and the 2 girls had a nice little chat before weight was bought up. Laura was sat on the chair that went with the sofa set in the lounge, but had been moved upstairs so somebody could sit in comfort as they kept the near bed ridden girl company.

“Laura how could you have let yourself get so fat. Your nearly as big as me.”

“Not quite” Laura joked, but didn’t get a smile back. “So what I have gained weight, you can hardly say anything can you?”

“…No but”

“But nothing, I don’t need you getting on my back for being fat when you’re fatter then me.”

“I know what its like to bed housebound, its not fun and I don’t want you to have to suffer it too. So when I see you get so fat so fast it breaks my heart.”

“Don’t call me fat like that. You can’t call anybody fat. I’m going back downstairs…LEANNE HELP ME UP I WANNA GO DOWNSTAIRS!” Laura shouted, knowing she was wedged in the seat.

Aubnt Leanne helped her downstairs and put her wheezing body on the sofa and helped her sister bring her out a snack.

Laura went out shopping later in the afternoon, but on the drive to town, somewhere she hadn’t been in months and months, she got a bit nervous. It was new feeling embarrassed to be seen in public and after those kids and her sister she felt very conscious of her bulk. She got her dad to drop her home and she went right up to the flat to relax and feel safe with the door closed behind her.

After a bit of TV she had to go and get Dan something and decided what better then food. Not for him but for her, he loved it when she stuffed her belly to the max so she went out to the local shops and spent nearly a week’s food budget on chips and chocolate. Knowing he was coming home early she got the chips later on and he came home 15 minutes after she got back and seeing all the food on the kitchen counter knew what she had gotten him.

Laura pushed herself as far as she could go eating 18 bags of chips that night; her stomach was bloated and probably as big as her big sister’s gut. She was red faced, sweating and could hardly keep her eyes open from the pain of her belly being so full.

But Dan was having fun so it was fine. Seeing her belly so round and bloated turned him on so she had to suffer a night of sex, which kind of hurt with such an over stuffed belly, to give him a proper birthday present. The next day she had the chocolate and felt sick all night. The sugar rush was cool, but the comedown the next day wasn’t so much fun. At least the house was full of chocolate, but within days it was all gone. For some reason she was just so hungry after Dan’s birthday, it was down to her stretching her already large stomach. Filling took more food and that meant the food bills kept on rising.

When December began Laura had grown to 605lbs and things were changing. With the weight she grew lazy and physically unable to do some things on her own. Even rolling out of bed was effort when attempted unaided and getting up from the sofa became near impossible to do alone. When Dan was out working she would have to fill the sofa with pillows so she couldn’t lean right back and slouch. A slouching position was what she couldn’t deal with so sitting narrowly on the edge was what she had to do when alone, letting her belly hang to the floor between her mighty open thighs.

Laura didn’t go out anymore, she hadn’t for a while now, so every morning Dan had to go food shopping, then at lunch if he had the time to drop some things off and on his way home. He now had to pop out in the evening to buy more food, just to keep her belly full. She was phoning for pizzas and food to be delivered and it was all costing too much.

Laura knew their financial difficulties so had taken a loan from her parent’s. They didn’t know it was to be spent on food, but that’s just was it was spent on. It still felt so good stuffing Pizzas, cakes and chocolates down her throat, filling up, getting bigger, rounder, softer, sexier.

Dan was beginning to have other ideas. She was bloody hard work and it was loosing its novelty rapidly. He was working 24-7, getting up at the crack of dawn to buy her food, spending every free second at work to rush food home. Then at night he had to help her wash, clean the flat himself, cook for them both and help her move anywhere and everywhere. She couldn’t do a thing without him and the constant demanding after working all the time meant he was constantly biting his lip around her.

Still at least she was cute, all fat and bloated with a full fat tummy after a good stuffing. She was just so cute, how could he dump her. Mind you he knew her family would take care of her because they had her probably equally weighted sister in the house and plenty of money.

This realization was the foundation of him breaking up with Laura, who, if she could have gotten up after all those cakes would have smacked him across the face. The break-up took hours and a whole range of emotions came out: anger, denial and she even pleaded him not to break up with her.

“Well its not about you, its about how hard it is to keep up with all you need from me. All the food that needs buying, all the help I have to give you to move the slightest distance, all the shopping and cleaning I have to do on top of all the work I am doing. It’s just too hard for me. I think you should go to your parents for a while so I can get my head sorted out.”

Then what?”

“Then we will see.”

“No but Dan I need you, I can’t live without you. Am I too fat? Don’t I turn you on anymore?”

“No, watching you grow so big and flabby has been the best, it really has. Its just I can’t look after you and work without having a nervous breakdown. I’d love to see you get fatter, and stay with you 24 hours a day. If I didn’t have to work so many hours we would be fine, but you are a 24 hour job and I’m doing at least 12 hours a day at work and dealing on top of that, there just isn’t enough hours in a day.”

“Oh… pass me the phone, I want to call my dad to pick me up. I’m going to stay there for a while until you have calmed down, ok?”

“Some space might do us good babe,” said Dan, passing the phone and feeling like crap. It was the same guilt he felt with his break up with Steph; he wondered in passing how she was doing? And how much would he down the road be wondering about Laura?

In silence Dan helped Laura into her dungarees, which were literally skin tight and near bursting around her belly. The straps just wouldn’t reach so she would have to hold it up. As for the white t-shirt it was so tight it cut off her breathing, but she needed it to cover the exposed side bits and her boobs.

Dan left before her dad came to pick her up and she explained the situation on the way home, with her little bag of possessions, which only had her phone, toiletries, her other pair of underwear and a picture of Dan. She told her family they were ‘having a break’ but they knew he had dumped her.

The last thing Laura wanted was an ‘I told you so’, that getting so fat wasn’t so clever but she got it from her slightly heavier sister when Laura was heaved up stairs to her old room.

A sleepless night of sobbing was what Laura had in hold on her first night back home and in such a tiny, flimsy bed she was lucky it hadn’t buckled under her weight as she kept perfectly still to prevent it creaking and possibly snapping. With 2 600 plus lb girls, parents weighing almost 600lbs between them and an aunt at nearly 250lbs the family was fat.

Dan’s first night alone was ok, he had some room in bed for a change but he did miss his big cushion next to him so struggled to sleep for a while.

Dan worked the next day as per usual while Laura woke up to a day in the life of her sister. Breakfast bought up, the curtains opened and the TV on. Then a few hours later lunch bought up and a few hours after that dinner was bought up with the odd visitor in the evening. Other then going to the bathroom she didn’t leave her bed and with a feeling of depression it suited her. Her only gripe was the lack of food.

By day 2 she was given nearly double rations and a week in she was on triple the amount of food and her hunger was just about satisfied, but not fulfilled like it was back in the flat.

Dan enjoyed his first week, cleaning up the flat and enjoying a bit of time to himself when not at work. But without his big fat girlie life wasn’t as sweet as it once was.

Dan spent his Christmas with his family and mates, Laura spent hers eating and waiting by the phone. He didn’t call and she didn’t stop snacking. Both house bound girls were heaved downstairs for Christmas day and looking each other up and down their weighs were getting really close. Even though Laura was so much younger she was nearly as fat as her sister so where might she be by her age?

Laura wasn’t thinking that far ahead she just wanted Dan and waited for him to call, to call and say he had calmed down and wanted her back. Laura spent her days in bed, watching TV, eating and waiting for the phone to ring. By new years she had no calls, by Valentines day she had no calls, by her 22nd birthday she had no calls but still waited for him to call and welcome her back.

Her days were all exactly the same with food being bought up, the TV her only company and the phone by her bed. Constantly fully charged and with lots of credit to call Dan back in case he didn’t have any when he finally called Laura was never without her phone by her side but he didn’t call.

The day that she finally snapped out of denial and knew that Dan wouldn’t call was a hot Tuesday afternoon, when she turned off her phone and called for Leanne to bring her some more food. Up until now she had been eating to get over her hunger, but she felt empty, so empty inside. She had to fill the void and there was only one way she knew how to do it.

That Tuesday Laura began to binge, with yells from her room she became even more of a burden on her family, getting food bought up to her all day and deep into the night. She simply rested in bed, eating, filling her tummy and growing fatter. She had surpassed her sister by Valentines and when she finally knew she was dumped she was near enough 650lbs.

That Christmas she was still going strong, eating almost every waking moment and growing every single day. Her mom cooked, her dad worked to pay for it and Leanne brought her the food. When Laura shot past 700lbs Leanne hit 300lbs, all thanks to a family with a messed up food problem.

They were all obese, some more then others, and with such a fat family and so much food around she was always going to be fat. Even though Leanne was so big she was happy, it was just a bit annoying she had to keep getting up to bring Laura food. At least she could sneak some of her food on the way upstairs, on top of her already substantial 4 meals a day.

Dan of course had no idea Laura had grown so big, he had moved onwards and upwards, leaving the world of bar work and getting an office job. Not too exciting but less stress, slightly better money and far better hours. He was still single but had been with a few girls since Laura and the guilt had faded, he just had the happy memories of the second girl he had fattened up and across his desk had his eye on a girl who would look so good with a few extra lbs…
Old 08-17-2008, 07:03 PM   #4
Gendo Ikari
The Intellectual

Gendo Ikari does more than just post hot picsGendo Ikari does more than just post hot picsGendo Ikari does more than just post hot picsGendo Ikari does more than just post hot pics

Great to read this again, I love Zarbon's stuff. I understand theres a third story to this. Can't wait for him to finish it.
Gendo Ikari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2008, 12:32 PM   #5
FreneticFang

FreneticFang can now change their title

So, am I the only one who doesn't think this is romantic or sexy at all?
The end of this story is a break up.
FreneticFang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2008, 01:28 PM   #6
Observer

FF, in the keywords for this story I coded it Feederism, ~XWG, not romance or sex, which I felt was accurate. We agree, just as we did on the original installment to which you posted back in 2005, here.

The issue of whether darker fantasies regarding abandonment linked to extreme feederism (for instance, the Saga of William Bell), should be included in the library has been discussed before, but at the present they are. We agree that they are not happy endings.
Old 08-18-2008, 06:34 PM   #7
Gendo Ikari
The Intellectual

Gendo Ikari does more than just post hot picsGendo Ikari does more than just post hot picsGendo Ikari does more than just post hot picsGendo Ikari does more than just post hot pics

I think that stories such as this should be included, it's good that their are actually stories about the dark side of this fetish. Not everything should be smelling like roses, there should be cautionary tales as well.
Old 08-19-2008, 01:41 AM   #8
ray1411

ray1411 can now change their title
Default hey

hey ....i dont like how this story comes off as an abusive user out to fatten women up and then leave them...thats not cool...at all
ray1411 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2008, 01:38 PM   #9
braindeadhead

braindeadhead carries a lot of weight on this boardbraindeadhead carries a lot of weight on this boardbraindeadhead carries a lot of weight on this boardbraindeadhead carries a lot of weight on this boardbraindeadhead carries a lot of weight on this boardbraindeadhead carries a lot of weight on this board

I would go so far as to call this story awful (the writing is fine, the story is my issue). The guy feeds a girl to immobility and then leaves her, guilt free and ready to move on to the next victim.

It ideas like these that make me wish I could remove the feeder part of me. This story represents the worst in feederism and thee worst in humanity. Heartless and cruel, using people for personal satisfaction with no real concern for them or their well-being.
braindeadhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2008, 02:27 PM   #10
GordoNegro

Location: Not Coney Island but the same side of the Brooklyn Bridge
GordoNegro can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesGordoNegro can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesGordoNegro can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by braindeadhead View Post
I would go so far as to call this story awful (the writing is fine, the story is my issue). The guy feeds a girl to immobility and then leaves her, guilt free and ready to move on to the next victim.

It ideas like these that make me wish I could remove the feeder part of me. This story represents the worst in feederism and thee worst in humanity. Heartless and cruel, using people for personal satisfaction with no real concern for them or their well-being.
The stories are well written and realistic though I wonder when or if Dan will get his come-uppance or just live a lonely existence over time/generations.
The endings do disappoint me but it does add to the realism that we do have feeders(M/F) posting here who would not stick around when things 'get hard'.
When I was strictly feeder I absolutely hated those types and as a Mutual Gainer it does make me wary as I hear of feeders wanting to fill their feedees with marbles or other painful things.
Though I do wonder, we always hear the negative sterotype of Male Feeder Abandonement, I wonder if there are similar circumstances when it comes to Female Feeders too.
GordoNegro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2008, 07:29 PM   #11
Lardibutts
Aged Member

Lardibutts can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesLardibutts can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Observer View Post
The issue of whether darker fantasies regarding abandonment linked to extreme feederism (for instance, the Saga of William Bell), should be included in the library has been discussed before, but at the present they are. We agree that they are not happy endings.
The difference between the Saga of William Bell and Zarbon's writing is the difference between light and dark, between jokey fantasy and gritty social realism. Thats why I so enjoy the one as "fantasy" but compel myself to read the other as being an awful warning about the downside of our fetish transferring from fantasy into reality.
This is a quote from near the end of Dan and Steph:
Quote:
Dan didn’t know how to answer. His girlfriend was covered in spots. Her hair was a mess and she seemed to be covered in a layer of grease from head to foot. She wheezed, her skin was blotchy, she was inhumanly lazy and far too demanding.
The contrast between fantasy and reality is really striking in these tales both set in provincial urban Britain: Zarbon’s inadequate people in dead end jobs waiting at bleak bus stops and the bling BMW psycho-geography of Samster's "Donny" stories.
Conclusion: Weight Gain is more pleasurable with money in the bank.

Last edited by Lardibutts; 08-19-2008 at 07:49 PM.
Lardibutts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2008, 07:37 PM   #12
Gendo Ikari
The Intellectual

Quote:
Originally Posted by braindeadhead View Post

But thats the beauty of this compared to the other stories in this forum or even in the old library, with all due respect to their authors.

This doesn't end well.

They don't win the lottery and become independently wealthy, they are poor working class individuals, the characters, I must say, are more real than your average run of the mill weight gain story. Dan and Steph, Dan and Laura have problems, they aren't going to agree on everything.

This is a better class of fiction.

Also, there is a whole self destruction theme going on in these stories, that Steph and Laura go down, down, down in a downward spiral of gluttony, packing on 100s of pounds (or in Zarbon's case stone) of fat, in a less than pretty manner, to the rock bottom. And when they reach rock bottom, when they are the fattest creatures on God's green earth, they don't look that good. They have spots, they have greasy hair, the place they live is a mess. It's this self destructiveness that freaks like me and other get off on.

This is a better class of weight gain fiction.
Old 08-19-2008, 08:16 PM   #13
Gendo Ikari
The Intellectual

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lardibutts View Post
Conclusion: Weight Gain is more pleasurable with money in the bank.
What does that say about our social attitudes though?
Old 08-19-2008, 11:24 PM   #14
insomniac1

insomniac1 has said some nice things

Man.....well, not everyone is in it for the long haul.
insomniac1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2008, 11:38 PM   #15
GordoNegro

Location: Not Coney Island but the same side of the Brooklyn Bridge
GordoNegro can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesGordoNegro can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesGordoNegro can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by insomniac1 View Post
Man.....well, not everyone is in it for the long haul.
Those are the types that should make their intentions clear.
Though a majority of them will not because they cannot risk losing the thrill/experience.
GordoNegro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2008, 10:08 AM   #16
oburst67

oburst67 has said some nice things

This is a great story! Your stuff is always incredible! I can't wait for the next one!
oburst67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 12:52 PM   #17
justjoe85

justjoe85 has said some nice things

hi this is Justjoe85/zarbon. i know i haven't been around much and have not contributed for a very long time but i spotted this post and i had a re-read. comments are appreciated and i can see why some people didn't like it because it was quite dark in places. but as it has been pointed out i felt it was time for a not so happy ending. i didn't set off writing this story with the ending in mind i just arrived there naturally so i feel its a not too crazy how the stories progressed.

anyway thanks for reading people and if/when i get around to adding more content i will hook up this forum first
justjoe85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 03:55 PM   #18
Inuvash

Inuvash has said some nice things

I've enjoyed all of your stories so far Justjoe85/zarbon, and will be awaiting your next one patiently.
Inuvash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2008, 12:16 AM   #19
ChubbyFA

ChubbyFA can now change their title

I enjoyed the story. Granted if it were a true story and not a work of fiction I would say Dan should be shot for abandoning Laura like that, but as it stands its a good story that could plausibly happen
ChubbyFA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2008, 04:51 PM   #20
Sanguine

Sanguine has said some nice things

As ChubbyFA said, as a work of fiction, it's fine. It's nice to see more three dimensional characters (No pun intended) then just generic boyfriend A. That said I would hurt Dan if he was real.

But then if we feel strongly about a character whether it's love, lust, sympathy or hatred its a good sign that the author has done a good job to create a believable character.
Sanguine is offline   Reply With Quote