Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > The Lounge

Old 08-22-2008, 04:58 PM   #1
JoeFA
Aspiring young genius....

JoeFA can now change their title
Default Harsh have favourites i know, but i still love all you girls!

I do personally have a favourite BBW, BigCutieSasha, though not by that much.

I love all the bbws i've seen here so far, but seeing as she was the first i saw, and she's made a lasting impression thats for sure.

And before you say 'this guys just on a mad, fat-crazed rant, what a silly fool', well i'm not.

I want YOU! to chose your favourite, just for the sake of chosing i guess, it can be competetive if you want but i dont care really, everyone's opinin matters.

So post it, think of it as your duty to dimensions.

Much lurve
Joe xxx

http://home.datacomm.ch/gertau/image...s/charlieb.gif
JoeFA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2008, 05:42 PM   #2
moore2me
Lions don't need to spank

moore2me keeps pushing the rep limit!moore2me keeps pushing the rep limit!moore2me keeps pushing the rep limit!moore2me keeps pushing the rep limit!moore2me keeps pushing the rep limit!moore2me keeps pushing the rep limit!moore2me keeps pushing the rep limit!moore2me keeps pushing the rep limit!moore2me keeps pushing the rep limit!moore2me keeps pushing the rep limit!moore2me keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeFA View Post
I do personally have a favourite BBW, BigCutieSasha, though not by that much

JoeFA, I have a few questions for you. First, what group are we getting to pick our favorite BBW out of? Are you talking about all the women who post on DIMS? Or, are you talking about the Plus Size Paysite models?

I love all the bbws i've seen here so far, but seeing as she was the first i saw, and she's made a lasting impression thats for sure.

Have you seen "all the bbws" or have you just seen the ones on the Plus-Sized Paysite Board? (No dis toward BigCutieSasha for I can imagine a guy falling for her just from her avatar picture.)

And before you say 'this guys just on a mad, fat-crazed rant, what a silly fool', well i'm not.

I want YOU! to chose your favourite, just for the sake of chosing i guess, it can be competetive if you want but i dont care really, everyone's opinin matters.

Joe, you seem like a nice enough guy, but I'm not sure this is a good challenge for you to make.

Much lurve
Joe xxx
moore2me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2008, 05:49 PM   #3
Shosh
Susannah

Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.

It is natural to have favourites in life, and there are certainly countless beautiful women to choose from here, but it is not generally seen as kosher or polite to publicly list them/rate them etc.
I am assuming that Joe wants people to list their favourite BBW paysite models as this thread first appeared in the paysite board.

There are other forums that have the function where you can list your faves, but it is not generally done here.

Welcome to Dims, and enjoy.
Shosh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2008, 06:28 PM   #4
goofy girl
took a sharp left turn

goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!

Ok..my favorites are-in no particular order:

Beej
Phil
BGB
Dan (exile Dan)

that's it for now..I'm sure I'll have more later
Old 08-22-2008, 06:43 PM   #5
Shosh
Susannah

Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default Google Street View

If we are listing fave friends that is ok I guess. Maybe not paysite models and ranking women etc.

Actually I love too many people here to list.
Old 08-22-2008, 08:30 PM   #6
Chimpi
into the shining sun

Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:

You'll be in for quite a surprise (a positive surprise) when you [hopefully] find out what a terrific force she - Sasha - is. How wonderful of a soul, energetic and spicy, interesting and intelligent and all things in between she is. She's not just hot, but she's a spice of life.

I'm not really in it to play favorites. I think you probably are just on a "hot fat chick craze." There's nothing wrong with that. You're new fish and it's completely normal and expected. But there's more than just Sasha here. Not to lower Sasha on the pole, for she deserves her rightful bright, shiny star; there are hundreds... HUNDREDS, thousands even, of other fat women just as incredible as she.

Hope you're in it for the long run, Joe. Welcome aboard.
Chimpi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2008, 02:38 AM   #7
bexy
is red again <3

bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!

my favourite BBW is me

With loves, and hates, and passions just like mine.
bexy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2008, 03:12 AM   #8
Shosh
Susannah

Quote:
Originally Posted by bexylicious View Post
my favourite BBW is me
Ha Ha! I love that. Self promotion.
Old 08-23-2008, 03:47 AM   #9
daddyoh70
DYELB?

daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Isn't this like the Eleventy Kajillionth thread like this

"Don't ever shoot my Sunday joyride music down" Wesley Willis
daddyoh70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2008, 03:55 AM   #10
LalaCity

LalaCity keeps pushing the rep limit!LalaCity keeps pushing the rep limit!LalaCity keeps pushing the rep limit!LalaCity keeps pushing the rep limit!LalaCity keeps pushing the rep limit!LalaCity keeps pushing the rep limit!LalaCity keeps pushing the rep limit!LalaCity keeps pushing the rep limit!LalaCity keeps pushing the rep limit!LalaCity keeps pushing the rep limit!LalaCity keeps pushing the rep limit!

People tend to get a bit testy round here, Joe, when someone suggests "rating" the BBWs...that said, the lovely Sasha certainly does leave a lasting impression, as do all the fabulous ladies here.
LalaCity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2008, 04:40 AM   #11
FatAndProud

FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.

vagina.

that is all
FatAndProud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2008, 05:42 AM   #12
Violet_Beauregard

Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Yes, I think so.

LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by daddyoh70 View Post
Isn't this like the Eleventy Kajillionth thread like this
Violet_Beauregard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2008, 05:43 AM   #13
Violet_Beauregard

Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

YAY... great line Bex!!!

And Shosh... you're so right!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bexylicious View Post
my favourite BBW is me
Quote:
Originally Posted by Susannah View Post
Ha Ha! I love that. Self promotion.
Violet_Beauregard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2008, 06:00 AM   #14
bexy
is red again <3

bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Violet_Beauregard View Post
YAY... great line Bex!!!

And Shosh... you're so right!!
hehe I don't feel so bad about having a favourite when its myself lol!

With loves, and hates, and passions just like mine.
bexy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2008, 08:04 AM   #15
moore2me
Lions don't need to spank

moore2me keeps pushing the rep limit!moore2me keeps pushing the rep limit!moore2me keeps pushing the rep limit!moore2me keeps pushing the rep limit!moore2me keeps pushing the rep limit!moore2me keeps pushing the rep limit!moore2me keeps pushing the rep limit!moore2me keeps pushing the rep limit!moore2me keeps pushing the rep limit!moore2me keeps pushing the rep limit!moore2me keeps pushing the rep limit!

I vote for Pedro.
moore2me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2008, 09:06 PM   #16
liz (di-va)

liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default rant....IGNORE if yer not in the mood for a rant

Quote:
Okey-doke--we've been solicited for opinions...I'm adding mine.

The way this post is phrased speaks to something that ends up bothering me about this site, whether it was intended as such or not. It happens enough that I need to just respond for once.

"Your favorite BBW..." I don't mean at the moment the issue of critique-ing or ranking women (although I find that a problem too), my problem is the way this is phrased and its subtle but but strangely common implications...

I'm sure Joe's using shorthand, regardless, but "BBW" is the basic term for big gorgeous fat girls, right? Er...all of us? Tens of millions in the US? (statistically) Many more worldwide? Certainly, say, thousands here on this site?

That's not what's meant here, however. I think he's basically using it to refer to just pay-site girls. With whom I have no beef. My problem is the implication that fat women--BBWs--exist only if on display. That term--BBW--is for women you can look at online. And it's not just the sense of objectification in that idea I'm objecting to (it might bother me if I were a paysite girl too, btw!), it's the idea that some people seem to think these are all the BBWs out there!! Either pay site women or women who post tons of pics of themselves. These women are what people end up focusing on, which, in turn, I think....encourages people to not see the fat girls right around them....living/existing/doin the same old things everybody else does. I mean, just to even *see* them.

I know that some places really are "fatter" than others in this world--you might be less likely to see BBWs in some countries/cities than others (and these kinds of posts often come from countries other than the US)--but that's not the point. This site is full of testimonials and photos and talk from thousands of real fat women--you can have faith we do exist and listen to the evidence.

BBWs aren't rare butterflies under glass. "My favorite BBW"...that's like saying, my favorite human being, or my favorite person who wears clothes or my favorite person who breathes. We're right here.

I don't think Joe necessarily meant the question this way, but as I say...I see so many postings that have this flavor to them--as if the whole fat girl world were bounded by the pixels people run their eyes over and not by the lives being lived all around them--that I overflowed.

It just makes me wanna kinda...wave a flag. We're here!

Okay, tucking my soapbox away. Really truly not looking for a fight! Just had to...vent.
liz (di-va) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2008, 09:16 PM   #17
Tina
Older and wiser now

Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.

If this thread is about Paysite models, it belongs on the Paysite board. If it is about ranking women in particular, it will likely end up in Hyde Park, as most of us women don't care to be graded as if we were cuts of beef.

Frankly, I think it would have been better to have sent Sasha some rep with a lovely message, instead of starting the kind of trouble these sorts of thread usually cause. [/mod]

"It's my belief that these sheep are laborin' under the misapprehension that they're birds. Observe their be'avior. Take for a start the sheeps' tendency to 'op about the field on their back legs. Now witness their attmpts to fly from tree to tree. Notice that they do not so much fly as... plummet." -- Monty Python's Flying Circus
Tina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2008, 09:22 PM   #18
Shosh
Susannah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tina View Post
If this thread is about Paysite models, it belongs on the Paysite board. If it is about ranking women in particular, it will likely end up in Hyde Park, as most of us women don't care to be graded as if we were cuts of beef.

Frankly, I think it would have been better to have sent Sasha some rep with a lovely message, instead of starting the kind of trouble these sorts of thread usually cause. [/mod]
I think I saw this thread originally on the paysite board.

I think with the recent influx of new members a number of threads/ posts etc may have the potential to be inflammatory. That happens I guess when people are new to posting and may not know about certain polite
ways etc.

I myself was sometimes certainly oblivious to this in my earlier days of posting, so I am not criticizing here at all.
Old 08-25-2008, 10:46 AM   #19
liz (di-va)

liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.

yeah, all spot-on, Tina. I probably shoulda just let this one roll by (had a spasm). sorry!
liz (di-va) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2008, 12:17 PM   #20
Tina
Older and wiser now

Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.

No need to apologize, Liz. This is a message board. The guy posted, you responded, and very nicely, too, I might add.

These types of threads just never end well. Or start well, for that matter.

"It's my belief that these sheep are laborin' under the misapprehension that they're birds. Observe their be'avior. Take for a start the sheeps' tendency to 'op about the field on their back legs. Now witness their attmpts to fly from tree to tree. Notice that they do not so much fly as... plummet." -- Monty Python's Flying Circus
Tina is offline   Reply With Quote