Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Fat sexuality

Old 08-27-2008, 02:02 PM   #1
Krazykush

Krazykush can now change their title
Default Sniffing Dirty Panties

Guys?
Why do some of you enjoy sniffing dirty panties?

It never fails. When laundry day rolls around and my boyfriend does the laundry,...which is his favorite thing to do....now I'm starting to understand why. LOL!... he has a habit of smelling every last dirty pair of my panties in the basket. One time, I snuck up on him when he was doing it and I think I scared the shit out of him next thing I knew,he stuffed them in his mouth...
I mean I literally have to wrestle my panties out of his hands sometimes.

I can understand getting a good strong whiff of freshly washed delicates...ya know, with that extra shot of fabric softener, but used panties....

Please someone shed some light on the situation.
I know I'm not the only one out there going through this.
Don't even let me get started on the 'feminine hygiene process thing'.....
Krazykush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2008, 02:03 PM   #2
bexy
is red again <3

bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!

I don't even know what to say to this!!! No one, as far as I ever know anyways has sniffed my panties!! Is this common??

With loves, and hates, and passions just like mine.
bexy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2008, 02:23 PM   #3
Krazykush

Quote:
Originally Posted by bexylicious View Post
I don't even know what to say to this!!! No one, as far as I ever know anyways has sniffed my panties!! Is this common??
For me, yes. Every boyfriend I've had has been caught in the act by me.
It neither disgusts me nor turns me on, it just makes me go huh!
Old 08-27-2008, 03:07 PM   #4
Wagimawr

Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!

I'd say that's worthy of a man card revocation.
Wagimawr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2008, 03:15 PM   #5
furious styles
goodbye halcyon days

furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!

it's really big in japan and some asian countries. they actually have vending machines that dispense panties pre owned (supposedly) by teenage girls. it's fairly taboo and sort of dirty pleasure (panty raids .. etc) and i think that's what does it for certain guys. i never got it per se .. while i enjoy the feminine scent i prefer to go with the same method i use on candy bars .. straight in for the kill myself and don't bother with the wrapper.
I wish there was a board called: Let's Just All Be Fucking Honest With Each Other For Five Minutes.
furious styles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2008, 03:39 PM   #6
Ninja Glutton
Film and Music Geek

Ninja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions community

I dunno. Personally, I've never found dirty panties particularly attractive or sexy. I think a freshly-cleaned vagina smells/tastes much better.
Ninja Glutton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2008, 03:52 PM   #7
Krazykush

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wagimawr View Post
I'd say that's worthy of a man card revocation.
LoL! Trust me, he's "all man"...just very odd indeed.
What about toe sucking in regards to getting a man card revocation?
I thoroughly enjoy that one!
Old 08-27-2008, 04:07 PM   #8
Krazykush

Quote:
Originally Posted by mfdoom View Post
it's really big in japan and some asian countries. they actually have vending machines that dispense panties pre owned (supposedly) by teenage girls. it's fairly taboo and sort of dirty pleasure (panty raids .. etc) and i think that's what does it for certain guys. i never got it per se .. while i enjoy the feminine scent i prefer to go with the same method i use on candy bars .. straight in for the kill myself and don't bother with the wrapper.

Question? You said that you go in for the kill and don't bother with the wrapper, right? Well have you ever had sex, came, and then shortly when you recovered, gave her oral? If your answer is yes, then technically, you have been face to face with a type of wrapper. The wrapper that I'm referring to is the mixture of bodily fluids, when both of your body's PH balances get thrown off creating a pungent scent after intercourse.
Old 08-27-2008, 04:17 PM   #9
Krazykush

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja Glutton View Post
I dunno. Personally, I've never found dirty panties particularly attractive or sexy. I think a freshly-cleaned vagina smells/tastes much better.
I guess he's just a hardcore freak or something.
I just can't help but ask why that particular thing is a turn-on for him.
Old 08-27-2008, 04:44 PM   #10
furious styles
goodbye halcyon days

furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krazykush View Post
Question? You said that you go in for the kill and don't bother with the wrapper, right? Well have you ever had sex, came, and then shortly when you recovered, gave her oral? If your answer is yes, then technically, you have been face to face with a type of wrapper. The wrapper that I'm referring to is the mixture of bodily fluids, when both of your body's PH balances get thrown off creating a pungent scent after intercourse.
It was more of a joke. My underlying intention was to convey that I'm more interested in the pussy than the panties. I do like the smell. And the taste .. both have such a sexual / pheromone-ish flavor to me (mmm). I'm big on giving oral as you've probably noticed.
I wish there was a board called: Let's Just All Be Fucking Honest With Each Other For Five Minutes.
furious styles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2008, 05:29 PM   #11
Boots112

Boots112 can now change their title
Default I'll Tell You Why?

It's because they smell like the area that MOST men like best? It's kina obvious....It's a man thing...I DOUBT that there are any women that want to smell their MAN'S DRAWERS.....Feel Me?
Old 08-27-2008, 05:35 PM   #12
Krazykush

Quote:
It was more of a joke. My underlying intention was to convey that I'm more interested in the pussy than the panties. I do like the smell. And the taste .. both have such a sexual / pheromone-ish flavor to me (mmm). I'm big on giving oral as you've probably noticed.
Oh!!! ......I knew that!...really!...
Although it would help if you threw in a few smilies here and there, ya know.

So, what does it taste like to you?

As for your oral fixation, trust me, I've noticed.
Describe your technique please....inquiring minds wanna know.
Old 08-27-2008, 05:43 PM   #13
Krazykush

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boots112 View Post
It's because they smell like the area that MOST men like best? It's kina obvious....It's a man thing...I DOUBT that there are any women that want to smell their MAN'S DRAWERS.....Feel Me?
Yeah, I feel ya on that one lol!

I mean, if he enjoyed the scent that much, I'd be more than happy to randomly "spread eagle' for him. At least that way, it would be a fresh/clean scent. Why go the dirty route? It's totally unnecessary.
Old 08-27-2008, 06:08 PM   #14
exile in thighville
groups/347570880589/

exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
this guy knows his box
exile in thighville is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2008, 07:01 PM   #15
olwen
Disco Bear

olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bexylicious View Post
Bexy, this is actually really common. It's quite possible to make a bit of money selling used panties online. And the panty afficianados can tell if they haven't been worn, so it can't be faked.

I think the appeal is just in the smell...it's a feminine smell even if it is a little funky. It kinda makes sense to me that it's appealing especially if the guy who likes dirty panties also really really really really likes goin down.

Last edited by olwen; 08-27-2008 at 07:03 PM.
olwen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2008, 07:09 PM   #16
Wayne_Zitkus
Proud FA Since 1962

Wayne_Zitkus has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Wayne_Zitkus has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Wayne_Zitkus has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Wayne_Zitkus has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Wayne_Zitkus has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Wayne_Zitkus has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Wayne_Zitkus has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Wayne_Zitkus has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Wayne_Zitkus has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Wayne_Zitkus has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Wayne_Zitkus has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I may get flamed for this, but reading this thread made me think back to a thread from a few years ago that talked about the pros and cons of smelling BBW farts. Some guys may be into pantie sniffing, but not me....
Old 08-27-2008, 07:15 PM   #17
Fascinita
Jeez, we're blessed!

Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I'm not a man, but I'm guessing that, if he's enjoying the aroma, he must like it. Why does anyone like anything? I think, in many cases, what we like is imprinted on us in our early lives, though it often gets translated or exaggerated. In other words, maybe he has an early memory of good smells associated with women, and this is a way of finding a feminine smell, but in a sexier context.

Our sexuality is very much tied to the senses, isn't it? Not just the visual or tactile, the olfactory, as well. And, ummm, I hear that there are two other senses, too. (Don't ask me to name them just now, however )

At the very least, it's fun to say "olfactory."

Last edited by Fascinita; 08-27-2008 at 07:17 PM.
Fascinita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2008, 02:38 AM   #18
bexy
is red again <3

bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by olwen View Post
Bexy, this is actually really common. It's quite possible to make a bit of money selling used panties online. And the panty afficianados can tell if they haven't been worn, so it can't be faked.

I think the appeal is just in the smell...it's a feminine smell even if it is a little funky. It kinda makes sense to me that it's appealing especially if the guy who likes dirty panties also really really really really likes goin down.
Ok I am quitting my job, this seems easy!!

I just asked my cutie if he would like to smell my panties...he looked at me like I had completely lost the plot!! And then replied..."no, I'm ok for now..."

With loves, and hates, and passions just like mine.
bexy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2008, 09:53 AM   #19
Victim
Oasis is JUST A BAND.

Victim is a pillar of the Dimensions communityVictim is a pillar of the Dimensions communityVictim is a pillar of the Dimensions communityVictim is a pillar of the Dimensions communityVictim is a pillar of the Dimensions communityVictim is a pillar of the Dimensions communityVictim is a pillar of the Dimensions communityVictim is a pillar of the Dimensions communityVictim is a pillar of the Dimensions communityVictim is a pillar of the Dimensions communityVictim is a pillar of the Dimensions community

This might be TMI. I don't get off on sniffing panties, but you CAN tell if the girl is in the mood by how she smells. Of course, if you aren't already in bed with them anyway you won't be able to get close enough to tell...
Old 08-28-2008, 10:05 AM   #20
AlethaBBW
Fatniss Everdeen

AlethaBBW is a member of the 500 clubAlethaBBW is a member of the 500 clubAlethaBBW is a member of the 500 clubAlethaBBW is a member of the 500 clubAlethaBBW is a member of the 500 clubAlethaBBW is a member of the 500 club

I had a friend a few years ago who sold her used panties on ebay. She'd write some very creative stories about the things she'd done in said panties, and made some extra cash doing it.

To each his own...
AlethaBBW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2008, 01:29 PM   #21
Zandoz
Highly irregular

Location: Turn left at the Pharos, then right at the library...Alexandria KY
Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

It's another one of those things that I just don't see the attraction for <shrug>

Blessed is he who has learned to laugh at himself, for he shall never cease to be entertained. -- John Boswell

The fool doth think he is wise, but the wise man knows himself to be a fool -- William Shakespeare, As You Like It, Act II, Scene VII

History doesn't repeat itself - at best it sometimes rhymes -- Mark Twain

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Zandoz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2008, 01:33 PM   #22
Ruby Ripples
Dis Member

Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayne_Zitkus View Post
I may get flamed for this, but reading this thread made me think back to a thread from a few years ago that talked about the pros and cons of smelling BBW farts. Some guys may be into pantie sniffing, but not me....
lmao, did he reckon bbw farts smell different than others?
Ruby Ripples is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2008, 03:41 PM   #23
T_Devil
A Happy Disaster

T_Devil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!T_Devil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!T_Devil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!T_Devil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!T_Devil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!T_Devil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!T_Devil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!T_Devil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!T_Devil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!T_Devil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!T_Devil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Panty sniffing?

Eww no, not ever! Every so often when I'm sweeping out the booths and I'll find a pair on the floor and think to myself "Lord.....WHY???"

I haven't gotten an answer yet, and I've given up on expecting one anytime soon.
Old 08-28-2008, 03:50 PM   #24
Victim
Oasis is JUST A BAND.

Victim is a pillar of the Dimensions communityVictim is a pillar of the Dimensions communityVictim is a pillar of the Dimensions communityVictim is a pillar of the Dimensions communityVictim is a pillar of the Dimensions communityVictim is a pillar of the Dimensions communityVictim is a pillar of the Dimensions communityVictim is a pillar of the Dimensions communityVictim is a pillar of the Dimensions communityVictim is a pillar of the Dimensions communityVictim is a pillar of the Dimensions community

I suppose if the panties smell like the real thing they can imagine that it is.

T-Devil, you and Bexy should post some adult store horror stories, it might be an entertaining read.
Old 08-28-2008, 04:09 PM   #25
stan_der_man
The Teflon Frog

Location: Born in The Mission, raised on Rt. 66, living in the Squirrel Ghetto, SoCal
stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Just a little side note...

Sending ones used skivvies through the U.S. postal service is illegal... they are considered "bio-hazardous" materials.

The feds can be real poopers sometimes...

"Regardless of who runs the websites and organizations, the cause belongs to all of us.
stan_der_man is offline   Reply With Quote