Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Fat sexuality

Old 08-30-2008, 04:22 PM   #51
pinkylou
Freak on a Leash

pinkylou is a member of the 500 clubpinkylou is a member of the 500 clubpinkylou is a member of the 500 clubpinkylou is a member of the 500 clubpinkylou is a member of the 500 clubpinkylou is a member of the 500 club

Haha! The fact that he shoved the panties in his mouth made me laugh hysterically, then i thought of the size of my big old knickers and realised no guys mouth could be so big!
pinkylou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2008, 10:00 PM   #52
phatfatgirl

phatfatgirl is a member of the 500 clubphatfatgirl is a member of the 500 clubphatfatgirl is a member of the 500 clubphatfatgirl is a member of the 500 clubphatfatgirl is a member of the 500 clubphatfatgirl is a member of the 500 club

wow, what a thread.
Hmmm never had this happen..smelling dirty panties? or used I mean... Never thought tooo much about it. Guess I'll pay extra close attention to where I throw em during... ermmm... whatever. lol
Old 08-30-2008, 10:29 PM   #53
Shosh
Susannah

Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.

This whole thread is doing my head in to be honest. So gross, the thought of somebody doing that.
Shosh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2008, 10:39 PM   #54
mossystate
flicks a booger on conrad

mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.

So you said you were unsubscribing, because this was so horrible..and now you are back?..to once again say you are grossed out?
mossystate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2008, 10:41 PM   #55
Shosh
Susannah

Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mossystate View Post
So you said you were unsubscribing, because this was so horrible..and now you are back?..to once again say you are grossed out?
Exactly. Yep.
Old 08-30-2008, 10:45 PM   #56
mossystate

mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.

* chuckle *....
Old 08-30-2008, 10:59 PM   #57
Shosh
Susannah

I just cannot imagine why anybody would want to do it to be honest. I would have thought sweet smelling things would appeal more to the senses naturally. There is also the hygeine factor.
Old 08-30-2008, 11:13 PM   #58
mossystate

Some people are not always into everything being nearly sterile. What a stifling way to live.

While there are ' extremes ', including the other side that would want sex to be as far from the animalistic as possible, I doubt sniffing a pair of already worn underwear is going to make anyone physically ill. While there are degrees....you think people who want to snuggle up to a worn article of clothing a lover has left behind are doing it to get a snout full of a dryer sheet?
Old 08-30-2008, 11:20 PM   #59
Shosh
Susannah

I am not referring to everything in life being sterile, and we are not talking about smelling these items after lovemaking. The OP talked about her boyfriend retrieving the items from the laundry basket at a later time.

My personal world is not sterile whatsoever. I am somebody that actually enjoys all things sensory.
Old 08-30-2008, 11:42 PM   #60
mossystate

Yeah, he likes the smell after they have hung around the joint for a while. It excites him. He likes the smell. I am not wired that way but our senses sometimes do not travel down an ' appropriate ' path. And, again, there is no hygeine issue. I mean, I don't think he is serving his guests their dinner on these things.
Old 08-30-2008, 11:58 PM   #61
Fascinita
Jeez, we're blessed!

Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.

There's this myth that the vulva and the vagina are dirty places. They're not. Nor are they stinky places, unless something is wrong (vaginosis, yeast infections, lack of hygiene, etc.)

"Dirty panties" here refers to panties that have been worn, I think--not literally dirty. I don't know, but I think they're sweet smelling if someone thinks they're sweet smelling. I can think of worse things to smell. Meh. Just my opinion.
Old 08-31-2008, 02:48 AM   #62
furious styles
goodbye halcyon days

furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!

errrrr yeah anyway vagina smells good
I wish there was a board called: Let's Just All Be Fucking Honest With Each Other For Five Minutes.
furious styles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2008, 09:03 AM   #63
KHayes666
Go away

KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Jesus, I'm gone for a day and fight breaks out....can't we all just get along?
Old 08-31-2008, 10:08 AM   #64
T_Devil
A Happy Disaster

T_Devil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!T_Devil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!T_Devil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!T_Devil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!T_Devil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!T_Devil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!T_Devil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!T_Devil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!T_Devil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!T_Devil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!T_Devil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

It's all about the poontang.
Old 08-31-2008, 01:42 PM   #65
KHayes666
Go away

KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by T_Devil View Post
It's all about the poontang.
We agree on something........

ITS A MIRACLE!!!

Last edited by KHayes666; 08-31-2008 at 01:42 PM. Reason: can't get the right pic
KHayes666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2008, 02:08 PM   #66
juniper

juniper can now change their title

Umm.... right.

I do totally get the whole left behind article of clothing though. My ex had a fluffy dog, he always used to point it in my face to make me smile. He gave it to me for Christmas, after we broke up I hugged that dog to bits.

Smell is a really important factor when it comes to memories, I guess sniffing used panties must have something to do wanting to remember something..
juniper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2008, 05:52 PM   #67
skunkspot

skunkspot can now change their title

Hm, nobody has said too much positive for the smelling. I guess the obvious is the ladies should be a bit glad because it says in a way that "Your snootch ain't stank." or if there is some smell its enjoyed like a finely aged cheese.
Old 08-31-2008, 07:26 PM   #68
Santaclear
User

Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by skunkspot View Post
Hm, nobody has said too much positive for the smelling. I guess the obvious is the ladies should be a bit glad because it says in a way that "Your snootch ain't stank." or if there is some smell its enjoyed like a finely aged cheese.
Not all of the ladies will be glad. Presentation is important. Think about it, when a guy named "skunkspot" tells them their "snootch ain't stank" and compares it to "a finely aged cheese".....well. We need to work on the food analogies, upgrade them somehow. (I was kidding about the "kettle of fish" in an earlier post.)
Old 08-31-2008, 07:55 PM   #69
mossystate

Hey...Mr. Clear...pipe down....The Ladies like to be guided to the proper reaction...got it?

Old 08-31-2008, 08:34 PM   #70
Santaclear
User

Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I'm sorry, Ms. Mossy, didn't mean to speak out of turn. *continues folding laundry*
Old 08-31-2008, 08:42 PM   #71
unfront

unfront can now change their title

Panty Sniffing eh? Well, if men are dogs (and we are), I think the act of panty sniffing might be akin to how dogs sniff each other's butts all the time.
unfront is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2008, 09:02 PM   #72
Fascinita
Jeez, we're blessed!

Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfront View Post
the act of panty sniffing might be akin to how dogs sniff each other's butts all the time.
No. People sniffing each other's butts would be akin to dogs sniffing each other's butts. But as this isn't a thread about smelling anyone's butt...

People sniffing each other's panties would be akin to dogs sniffing each other's panties. But as most dogs don't wear panties...
Old 08-31-2008, 09:11 PM   #73
daddyoh70
DYELB?

daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fascinita View Post
No. People sniffing each other's butts would be akin to dogs sniffing each other's butts. But as this isn't a thread about smelling anyone's butt...

People sniffing each other's panties would be akin to dogs sniffing each other's panties. But as most dogs don't wear panties...
Good thing you said MOST

"Don't ever shoot my Sunday joyride music down" Wesley Willis
daddyoh70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2008, 09:15 PM   #74
Fascinita
Jeez, we're blessed!

One day, that dog is going to want to get revenge.
Old 08-31-2008, 09:17 PM   #75
Santaclear
User

That dog probably comes from a progressive kennel.