Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > The Foodee Board

Old 09-02-2008, 08:49 AM   #26
LalaCity

LalaCity keeps pushing the rep limit!LalaCity keeps pushing the rep limit!LalaCity keeps pushing the rep limit!LalaCity keeps pushing the rep limit!LalaCity keeps pushing the rep limit!LalaCity keeps pushing the rep limit!LalaCity keeps pushing the rep limit!LalaCity keeps pushing the rep limit!LalaCity keeps pushing the rep limit!LalaCity keeps pushing the rep limit!LalaCity keeps pushing the rep limit!

So, I'm in. Who is to be my goodie-exchange pal? Preferably someone who, after a lengthy snack exchange (or brief -- whatever), will also marry me. Seems like it's only women so far on the UK side, but I'm open to negotiation. Especially if the snacks are good.

I am also available for adoption, so long as you can accommodate my special dietary needs -- i.e., lots of Skips.

So who shall it be?
LalaCity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2008, 02:50 PM   #27
D_A_Bunny
www.peaceoneday.org

D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Missblueyedeath View Post
Well in the South(Alabama) we've got

Little Debbies
Moon Pies

Honeybuns
Krispy Kreme(packaged stuff)
Stage Planks

I'd swap...
I am from the US, but have never heard of StagePlanks. Please explain. Thank you!
Old 09-02-2008, 10:11 PM   #28
JerseyGirl07093
Stick a fork in me

JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I know this isn't quite the same thing, but how about exchanging packages with someone in the US if you're in the US but in a different part of it? Because there are some goodies that they only make out in the Midwest or on the East Coast or things like that. Some places have regional goodies you can't get anywhere else. Or some people that live in the Midwest have never been to the shore and maybe want to try some real salt water taffy. This is just an idea I'm throwing out there, feel free to ignore it.

You're your own standard of beauty. There's no one else in the world who looks like you, so how can you compare yourself to anyone else? - Stacy London
JerseyGirl07093 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2008, 10:44 AM   #29
Mishty
aluminum petunia

Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DumbAssBunny View Post
I am from the US, but have never heard of StagePlanks. Please explain. Thank you!
It's a large cookie(6 x 2) very crisp and very thick, the flavors vary, banana with a sweet white icing, or gingerbread with a cotton candy pink icing with a real brown sugar type taste. My fave is a yellow cookie with orange icing...

The stores around here don't have them, you have to go "across the tracks" to the "ghetto" to get them. They range from 2/$1.00 to as little as 5/$1.00.

The best thing about 'em is, they soak up milk very lovely...they don't get mushy though, just softer....
Well I ain't really falling asleep; I'm fading to black.
Mishty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2008, 10:46 AM   #30
Mishty
aluminum petunia

Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBellySSBBW View Post
I miss little debbies, omg the bestest cheapest junk food EVAR!
Oh yeah!
AND they come out with new AWESOME stuff like, every effin month!

Boston Creme Rolls?!

if ya ever get a hankerin' for a box...lemme know
Well I ain't really falling asleep; I'm fading to black.
Mishty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2008, 02:37 PM   #31
Trinkan

Trinkan can now change their title

Hey you think your parcel is expensive! try ouer swedish rates then hehe
Trinkan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2008, 02:49 PM   #32
LalaCity

LalaCity keeps pushing the rep limit!LalaCity keeps pushing the rep limit!LalaCity keeps pushing the rep limit!LalaCity keeps pushing the rep limit!LalaCity keeps pushing the rep limit!LalaCity keeps pushing the rep limit!LalaCity keeps pushing the rep limit!LalaCity keeps pushing the rep limit!LalaCity keeps pushing the rep limit!LalaCity keeps pushing the rep limit!LalaCity keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trinkan View Post
Maybe a Swedish/American parcel exchange is order...

In which case, I would like to request several large cases of this, and this...

Last edited by LalaCity; 09-27-2011 at 10:56 AM.
Old 09-06-2008, 03:02 PM   #33
Ruby Ripples
Dis Member

Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LalaCity View Post

lala, that Kalles roe spread is sold in the Ikea food stores! i loooove it!
Ruby Ripples is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2008, 03:03 PM   #34
Ruby Ripples
Dis Member

Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
I'll have an office chair, an obsolete photocopier and a packet of swedish fish please
Old 09-06-2008, 03:20 PM   #35
LalaCity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruby Ripples View Post
lala, that Kalles roe spread is sold in the Ikea food stores! i loooove it!
Ah -- I didn't realize that! I live in possibly the last town in America that is vehemently opposed to Big Box stores...plus I only buy my furniture from Goodwill...there's an IKEA, I think, in the next town over...I may have to take a small road trip...
Old 09-06-2008, 04:15 PM   #36
Trinkan

hehe sure thing! can we have an parcel billing exchange also then?
As an comperason i think a postcard from US to Swe are 90c? to send the the same card across the street in Swe is $1.10...
Old 09-06-2008, 04:19 PM   #37
Trinkan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruby Ripples View Post
I'll have an office chair, an obsolete photocopier and a packet of swedish fish please
Hello RR
One complete office are packed into an container as we speak, look in the bottom desk drawer end you find the surströmming!
When do you want delivery?
Old 09-06-2008, 04:30 PM   #38
Trinkan

Quote:

By the way Lala in Swe cloudberrys are called "hjortron" and found in swamps in northen sweden and if you like the jam you should really try the fresh ones!
I think you should be able to buy them in an IKEA also?
Or you can jump on a plane to Swe and pick up RR on the way and try the real thing live here, that would problebly be cheaper than the shipping anyway!
Old 09-06-2008, 04:52 PM   #39
fatgirlflyin
needs a vacation

fatgirlflyin keeps pushing the rep limit!fatgirlflyin keeps pushing the rep limit!fatgirlflyin keeps pushing the rep limit!fatgirlflyin keeps pushing the rep limit!fatgirlflyin keeps pushing the rep limit!fatgirlflyin keeps pushing the rep limit!fatgirlflyin keeps pushing the rep limit!fatgirlflyin keeps pushing the rep limit!fatgirlflyin keeps pushing the rep limit!fatgirlflyin keeps pushing the rep limit!fatgirlflyin keeps pushing the rep limit!

I'm up for this as well. I've never been overseas so wouldn't know what to ask for, but I'm all for trying new stuff!
Old 09-08-2008, 08:18 PM   #40
Emma
On Timeout

Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!

I'm getting my package soon tra la la la la *sing* Thanks Leesa
Emma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2008, 09:12 PM   #41
Ruby Ripples
Dis Member

Quote:
Hello RR
One complete office are packed into an container as we speak, look in the bottom desk drawer end you find the surströmming!
When do you want delivery?
LOL nooooooo a complete office hahaha! surströmming...... I think I'll just return to sender
Old 09-15-2008, 07:59 AM   #42
Emma
On Timeout

Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!

I got my package from the US today. I'll do a post about it tomorrow with pictures and reviews lol

I'm all twinkied up at the mo. Sooooo much sugar! lol
Emma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2008, 12:52 PM   #43
Beckoo

Beckoo does more than just post hot picsBeckoo does more than just post hot picsBeckoo does more than just post hot picsBeckoo does more than just post hot pics

I would like to exchange a package with someone Not sure if I could afford it on a regular basis but once would be nice. I don't even know what I would choose. A surprise package would be fun. I live in the south and I am sure I could send something interesting to you. Let me know if you're interested. Rebecca
Beckoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2008, 07:11 PM   #44
Sugar Magnolia
vmilwa :)

Sugar Magnolia never has a post go unnoticedSugar Magnolia never has a post go unnoticedSugar Magnolia never has a post go unnoticedSugar Magnolia never has a post go unnoticedSugar Magnolia never has a post go unnoticedSugar Magnolia never has a post go unnoticedSugar Magnolia never has a post go unnoticedSugar Magnolia never has a post go unnoticed

This is a neat idea. I'll play, too.

"If I loved you less, I might be able to talk about it more."
~J. Austen's Emma
Sugar Magnolia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2008, 07:34 PM   #45
Shosh
Susannah

Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.

What about an Australian/US parcel exchange?

I am currently looking for sour jello flavors like apple or lemon or any sour flavor. They are not available in Australia.
I am not supposed to eat jello but whatever!
Shosh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2008, 07:41 PM   #46
Sugar Magnolia
vmilwa :)

Sugar Magnolia never has a post go unnoticedSugar Magnolia never has a post go unnoticedSugar Magnolia never has a post go unnoticedSugar Magnolia never has a post go unnoticedSugar Magnolia never has a post go unnoticedSugar Magnolia never has a post go unnoticedSugar Magnolia never has a post go unnoticedSugar Magnolia never has a post go unnoticed

Susannah, I'll have to look into that sour jello thing - I'm not sure I've seen those around here. Will report back
(working on that other thing, too!)

"If I loved you less, I might be able to talk about it more."
~J. Austen's Emma
Sugar Magnolia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2008, 07:47 PM   #47
Shosh
Susannah

Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sugar Magnolia View Post
Susannah, I'll have to look into that sour jello thing - I'm not sure I've seen those around here. Will report back
(working on that other thing, too!)
Thanks so much! I will send you something special also.
Old 09-16-2008, 11:20 PM   #48
LalaCity

Who is going to be my package exchange pal? I am feeling left out and lonely.
Old 09-17-2008, 03:46 AM   #49
Leesa

Leesa is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeesa is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeesa is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeesa is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeesa is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeesa is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeesa is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeesa is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeesa is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeesa is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeesa is a pillar of the Dimensions community
Default package

Quote:
Who is going to be my package exchange pal? I am feeling left out and lonely.
I'm game! But what would I send you do not have?
Old 09-17-2008, 04:17 AM   #50
Shosh
Susannah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leesa View Post
I'm game! But what would I send you do not have?
I think the package exchange has to be between posters from different countries, ala UK/USA or Australia/USA etc.
The reason being that people can taste foods from other countries etc.

Meanwhile Australia has the worlds best cookies in Tim Tams .