Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > The Foodee Board

Old 09-17-2008, 05:43 AM   #51
Beckoo

Beckoo does more than just post hot picsBeckoo does more than just post hot picsBeckoo does more than just post hot picsBeckoo does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by LalaCity View Post
Who is going to be my package exchange pal? I am feeling left out and lonely.
Well, I live in Mississippi but if you still want to exchange something we can I am a dork and just want to get a package!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Rebecca
Beckoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2008, 05:44 AM   #52
Beckoo

Beckoo does more than just post hot picsBeckoo does more than just post hot picsBeckoo does more than just post hot picsBeckoo does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susannah View Post
What about an Australian/US parcel exchange?

I am currently looking for sour jello flavors like apple or lemon or any sour flavor. They are not available in Australia.
I am not supposed to eat jello but whatever!
I will also look for some Jello for you Rebecca
Old 09-17-2008, 05:46 AM   #53
Shosh
Susannah

Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beckoo View Post
I will also look for some Jello for you Rebecca
Thank you lovey. I would be happy to send you a small lil something also.

I also love Crest Cinnamon Rush toothpaste, but that aint a food.
Shosh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2008, 11:10 AM   #54
Leesa

Leesa is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeesa is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeesa is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeesa is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeesa is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeesa is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeesa is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeesa is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeesa is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeesa is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeesa is a pillar of the Dimensions community
Angry

Quote:
I think the package exchange has to be between posters from different countries, ala UK/USA or Australia/USA etc.
The reason being that people can taste foods from other countries etc.

Meanwhile Australia has the worlds best cookies in Tim Tams .
INCORRECT! We have many items that are regional and others would love to try.
Old 09-17-2008, 04:05 PM   #55
Goddess Patty
Here for the buffet :)

Goddess Patty is a member of the 500 clubGoddess Patty is a member of the 500 clubGoddess Patty is a member of the 500 clubGoddess Patty is a member of the 500 clubGoddess Patty is a member of the 500 clubGoddess Patty is a member of the 500 club

Im game for exchanging packages.
Im in California!
Who wants stuff from here???
Goddess Patty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2008, 04:20 PM   #56
Leesa

Leesa is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeesa is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeesa is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeesa is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeesa is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeesa is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeesa is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeesa is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeesa is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeesa is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeesa is a pillar of the Dimensions community
Question ummm

How many FAs fit in an overnight box?
Old 09-17-2008, 04:52 PM   #57
Beckoo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goddess Patty Bombshell View Post
Im game for exchanging packages.
Im in California!
Who wants stuff from here???
See's Candy mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Want something from the South?
Old 09-17-2008, 04:59 PM   #58
Beckoo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leesa View Post
How many FAs fit in an overnight box?
If they are contortionist a lot! Example............O.K. maybe just one
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 392676638_6ec5f6a312.jpg (29.6 KB, 81 views)
Old 09-17-2008, 05:18 PM   #59
Tori DeLuca
The Big Butt Beauty

Tori DeLuca can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesTori DeLuca can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

OMG if we are exchanging Im game! Its not exactly food I desire but I want a UK product bad as well as some yummy caramel Caburys. Cabburys are SO much better from the UK. If anyone wants anything from the Southwestern US let me know!

ALSO anyone from the East Coast willing to get this fat girl Drakes Cakes will be welcome too! I would be willing to pay/trade and well for those. I LOVE me some Drake's Coffee Cakes, Ring Dings, Yodels and Yankee Doodles...YUM Im salivating just thinking about it
Tori DeLuca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2008, 07:18 PM   #60
Beckoo

I have always wanted to try Tastykakes! Especially that peanut butter doublicious
Attached Images
File Type: jpg tastykake-doublicious-777389.jpg (9.6 KB, 76 views)
Old 09-17-2008, 11:28 PM   #61
Tori DeLuca
The Big Butt Beauty

Tori DeLuca can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesTori DeLuca can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
I have always wanted to try Tastykakes! Especially that peanut butter doublicious
OG Tastykakes rock! Thats like a Philadelphia thing isnt it? They were sooo yum. I miss them but Drakes take the cake!
Old 09-17-2008, 11:32 PM   #62
SupaSexi

SupaSexi does more than just post hot picsSupaSexi does more than just post hot picsSupaSexi does more than just post hot pics

Tori, are you over here too, talking about devil dogs and crumb cake lol. I told you I will send you a stash

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tori DeLuca View Post
OG Tastykakes rock! Thats like a Philadelphia thing isnt it? They were sooo yum. I miss them but Drakes take the cake!
Old 09-18-2008, 01:13 AM   #63
stan_der_man
The Teflon Frog

Location: Born in The Mission, raised on Rt. 66, living in the Squirrel Ghetto, SoCal
stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.

A package exchange sounds fun! I've always wanted to try something uniquely Australian like vegemite or uniquely English like spotted dick.

The only things uniquely Californian I can think of offering are "Jelly Belly" gourmet jelly beans, "Two Buck Chuck" Wine (literally only $2, it's an award winning wine, only sold at Trader Joe's in Calif. - I know off hand Canada forbids it's import though... unless it's referred to as a "Grape beverage" on the import declaration... ) I know a place where I can get shark jerky... Or for anybody who hasn't tried Hanson's all natural sodas, they are produced here in the L.A. area (Corona I believe...) As for non-eatables... surfboard wax has an interesting smell if anybody is interested.

"Regardless of who runs the websites and organizations, the cause belongs to all of us.

Last edited by stan_der_man; 09-18-2008 at 01:15 AM.
stan_der_man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 01:22 AM   #64
Shosh
Susannah

Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fa_man_stan View Post
A package exchange sounds fun! I've always wanted to try something uniquely Australian like vegemite or uniquely English like spotted dick.

The only things uniquely Californian I can think of offering are "Jelly Belly" gourmet jelly beans, "Two Buck Chuck" Wine (literally only $2, it's an award winning wine, only sold at Trader Joe's in Calif. - I know off hand Canada forbids it's import though... unless it's referred to as a "Grape beverage" on the import declaration... ) I know a place where I can get shark jerky... Or for anybody who hasn't tried Hanson's all natural sodas, they are produced here in the L.A. area (Corona I believe...) As for non-eatables... surfboard wax has an interesting smell if anybody is interested.
Americans are hilarious when it comes to Vegemite. They say they hate it, and that it is horrible etc. That is because they put a truckload of it on all at once! It is only meant to be very finely spread, only a little amount at a time.
It is an acquired taste though. I have been having it since I was a small child so I am used to it.
Old 09-18-2008, 06:51 AM   #65
Beckoo

Quote:

All I saw was spotted dick! What is that????????????????
Old 09-18-2008, 06:55 AM   #66
Shosh
Susannah

Quote:
All I saw was spotted dick! What is that????????????????
It is a steamed suet pudding with dried fruit. Very British.
Old 09-18-2008, 07:14 AM   #67
Beckoo

Quote:
It is a steamed suet pudding with dried fruit. Very British.
That's quite a name
Old 09-18-2008, 07:25 AM   #68
Shosh
Susannah

Quote:
That's quite a name
The spots I think refer to the currants in the pudding.

Do you know what Welsh Rarebit is? Cheese on toast.

They have some weird names for things.
Old 09-18-2008, 08:24 AM   #69
Beckoo

Default Susannah

Do you eat these down under?

Rocky Mountain oysters (sometimes called prairie oysters) is a North American culinary name for edible offal, specifically buffalo, boar, or bull testicles. They are usually peeled, coated in flour, pepper and salt, sometimes pounded flat, then deep-fried.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 211621083.jpg (5.6 KB, 130 views)
File Type: jpg 445763468.jpg (4.7 KB, 131 views)
Old 09-18-2008, 09:28 AM   #70
stan_der_man
The Teflon Frog

Location: Born in The Mission, raised on Rt. 66, living in the Squirrel Ghetto, SoCal
stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I just discovered from an unnamed source that there is a Trader Joe's in NYC! Very cool... I'll go double check on the price of Two Buck Chuck... it may also have gone up here in price...

"Regardless of who runs the websites and organizations, the cause belongs to all of us.
stan_der_man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 01:56 PM   #71
LalaCity

LalaCity keeps pushing the rep limit!LalaCity keeps pushing the rep limit!LalaCity keeps pushing the rep limit!LalaCity keeps pushing the rep limit!LalaCity keeps pushing the rep limit!LalaCity keeps pushing the rep limit!LalaCity keeps pushing the rep limit!LalaCity keeps pushing the rep limit!LalaCity keeps pushing the rep limit!LalaCity keeps pushing the rep limit!LalaCity keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
I just discovered from an unnamed source that there is a Trader Joe's in NYC! Very cool... I'll go double check on the price of Two Buck Chuck... it may also have gone up here in price...
I think two-buck Chuck is actually three bucks in New York.

I may be wrong, but I believe there are tariffs preventing the import of cheap wines from outside the EU into the UK. If you wanted to send Chuck, you'd have to pay $16 in fees, or something like that (that is, if you were honest and didn't try to smuggle it).

Edit: Oh wait -- you were not talking about sending it to the UK, were you...so much for my reading comprehension skillz.

Last edited by LalaCity; 09-18-2008 at 01:59 PM.
LalaCity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 02:30 PM   #72
chocolate desire

chocolate desire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chocolate desire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chocolate desire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chocolate desire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chocolate desire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chocolate desire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chocolate desire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chocolate desire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chocolate desire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chocolate desire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chocolate desire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I also heard the Aussies have the best Jelly beans ever... I would love to exchange anything as long as Vegamite was not part of the deal.

Quote:
I think the package exchange has to be between posters from different countries, ala UK/USA or Australia/USA etc.
The reason being that people can taste foods from other countries etc.

Meanwhile Australia has the worlds best cookies in Tim Tams .
Old 09-18-2008, 03:21 PM   #73
Tori DeLuca
The Big Butt Beauty

Quote:
Originally Posted by SupaSexi View Post
Tori, are you over here too, talking about devil dogs and crumb cake lol. I told you I will send you a stash

You know it girl! Im everywhere LOL
Ummm
SEND THEM!!!!!!!!!!!
WITH the Pathmark Iced Tea!
LMAO
Old 09-18-2008, 03:23 PM   #74
Tori DeLuca
The Big Butt Beauty

Quote:
Americans are hilarious when it comes to Vegemite. They say they hate it, and that it is horrible etc. That is because they put a truckload of it on all at once! It is only meant to be very finely spread, only a little amount at a time.
It is an acquired taste though. I have been having it since I was a small child so I am used to it.

I have mad Marmite before and I understand it is similar....
I kinda liked it
Old 09-18-2008, 09:13 PM   #75
SoVerySoft
No fat no flavor

SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Susannah, can you eat sugar free Jell-o? Wasn't sure if sugar was the reason you weren't supposed to eat it.
"Well," said Pooh, "what I like best --" and then he had to stop and think. Because although Eating Honey was a very good thing to do, there was a moment just before you began to eat it which was better than when you were, but he didn't know what it was called. - A.A. Milne
SoVerySoft is offline   Reply With Quote