Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Fat sexuality

Old 09-02-2008, 05:22 PM   #1
beginner FA

beginner FA has said some nice things
Post Additional things I find attractive about BBWs or SSBBWs

Aside from the fact that big girls are beautiful, there are certain things about a big girl that turn me on.

(BTW: The point in this thread is that I think some FAs and FFAs might share these turn ons?)

This is best explained by mentioning my greatest turn off: women who have no self-confidence and are self-concious about their weight. I just feel sorry for these women and wish they could see the light!

On the other hand if a woman eats what she likes, not caring whether she puts on weight or not, and is not afraid to wear certain things in case it shows her "muffin top" or whatever (in other words she is self confident and non-apologetic for her weight), that is a big turn ON!
Also the softness of a big girl gives the impression that she has been nurtured and pampered creating a very feminine image that i find kinda hot too.

Anyone share either of these turn ons?
beginner FA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2008, 08:41 PM   #2
wi-steve

wi-steve can now change their title
Default Yup

*raises hand*

I love a girl that isn't ashamed to be fat. Around the house, the rolls hanging out and gluttony of it all are a huge turn on, although I'll admit that it's also sexy to see a fat girl all dressed to the nines too.

It's all good.

Steve
wi-steve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2008, 08:05 AM   #3
stevenbbwlvr

stevenbbwlvr does more than just post hot picsstevenbbwlvr does more than just post hot picsstevenbbwlvr does more than just post hot pics
Default They have really large breasts and behinds

...that just invite a mans organ to the haven of delight.
stevenbbwlvr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2008, 11:05 AM   #4
Victim
Oasis is JUST A BAND.

Victim is a pillar of the Dimensions communityVictim is a pillar of the Dimensions communityVictim is a pillar of the Dimensions communityVictim is a pillar of the Dimensions communityVictim is a pillar of the Dimensions communityVictim is a pillar of the Dimensions communityVictim is a pillar of the Dimensions communityVictim is a pillar of the Dimensions communityVictim is a pillar of the Dimensions communityVictim is a pillar of the Dimensions communityVictim is a pillar of the Dimensions community

They are tough. They have endured the hate that the world has shown them and survived.

They are accepting. They know that being different is not a reason to deny giving their love.

They are sensual. They have much more to touch, and enjoy being caressed.

They are youthful. Their faces age SO much more slowly. Their bodies don't seem to age much at all.

They are smart. Intellectual pursuits are very common and keep their minds active. This together with a more accepting nature creates very wonderful personalities.

They give the greatest hugs imaginable. It's like all the stress you have gets drained away in their embrace.

They are real. They are themselves. They are not the product of what society is telling us a woman should be.
Old 09-03-2008, 04:31 PM   #5
Markt

Markt can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesMarkt can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesMarkt can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I never get tired of these these threads...There is simply nothing more sexy, comforting, or fascinating than a BBW/SSBBW.

And I definitely agree that a girl's gluttony and smiling self-indulgence is hot as hell. Not to mention the effects of it.
Markt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 02:12 AM   #6
squidgemonster
foolish FA

squidgemonster can now change their title

LOve to see an SSBBW squeezed into too tight leggings or jeans showing off lots of sexy softness,and a belly almost bursting the seams yumm.
squidgemonster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 03:19 AM   #7
pinkylou
Freak on a Leash

pinkylou is a member of the 500 clubpinkylou is a member of the 500 clubpinkylou is a member of the 500 clubpinkylou is a member of the 500 clubpinkylou is a member of the 500 clubpinkylou is a member of the 500 club

Since I split from my ex I've gone back to the "tits and ass out" me and threw away all the sack bags that he made me wear. I feel more sexy if I show some flesh, so thank you for this thread, its made me smile this morning
pinkylou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 04:30 AM   #8
bexy
is red again <3

bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinkylou View Post
Since I split from my ex I've gone back to the "tits and ass out" me and threw away all the sack bags that he made me wear. I feel more sexy if I show some flesh, so thank you for this thread, its made me smile this morning
just freaking right too!!!

With loves, and hates, and passions just like mine.
bexy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 10:15 AM   #9
dan

dan has super-sized repdan has super-sized repdan has super-sized repdan has super-sized repdan has super-sized rep

all you sexy bbw's,, Flaunt it. Most men fantasize over sexy fat females. It is natural.. Only skinny girls, weight loss industry have a problem with bbw's and that's their problem IMO..
dan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 04:46 PM   #10
beginner FA

beginner FA has said some nice things
Smile

No problem Pinklou! I'm glad that helped and well done for throwing away the "sack bags" and I hope u are enjoying wearing what ever YOU want!

beginner FA is offline   Reply With Quote