Welcome to the Dimensions Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Plus-size Paysite Board
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-03-2008, 08:36 PM   #1
JamesG
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 16
JamesG has said some nice things
Default Couple Of Force Feeding Clips I Found

http://www.clips4sale.com/studio/1480

OVEREATING--BECKYLESABRE FORCES SARALIZ TO FINISH 2PASTA DINNERS
BECKYLESABRE FORCES SARALIZ TO FINISH 2PASTA DINNERS I finally got my revenge on Sara, she tells everyone she is a good girl and eats ever thing on her plate!! I know the truth and tie her to a chair to teach her a lesson. Just because she is a model doesn't mean she has to be so fucking skinny. I cram two full plates of spaghetti and meatballs into her mouth and command her to eat ever bite. Watch as this bratty little blonds tummy grows and grows til she overflows... lol!!!!!

$14.99 USD
Length: 11 minutes

Size: 40 MB
Format: WMV
Category: FACESTUFFING/OVEREATING
Added: 08/31/08 09:32:06 PM



*Free Gallery Here http://khspromo.xm.com/TouchySubject...liz/index.html



http://www.clips4sale.com/studio/21571/

Forced Feeding Lesson in Sharing Cookies - Dial-Up Version

I've been craving my favorite chocolate cookies for days! I'm so eager to eat them; I'm even cooking up a double batch! I think I could eat them all... and there's no way I'm going to share, no matter how many I choose to eat. Maybe I'm a bit selfish, but I've really been looking forward to having these cookies all to myself... especially after doing all the hard work of making them! Mmmmm... But little do I know that you have something else in mind for me. You think I'm way overdue for a lesson in sharing my food, especially when it comes to my favorite cookies. You think it's time to teach me the importance of sharing and just how naughty I am for wanting to keep all the cookies to myself. I have no idea what's in store for me as you pull out a chair and thick rope... no idea the game I'm going to be forced to play... no idea how over stuffed I'm going to feel and how large my stomach's going to grow as I'm forced to eat one cookie after another until I've finally learned my lesson.

xoxo,
Tara

$21.99 USD
Length: 21 minutes

Size: 48 MB
Format: WMV
Category: FACESTUFFING/OVEREATING
Added: 08/25/08 08:22:35 PM

JamesG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2008, 09:06 PM   #2
Redhotphatgirl
Summer time summer time
 
Redhotphatgirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: usa
Posts: 5,138
Redhotphatgirl never has a post go unnoticedRedhotphatgirl never has a post go unnoticedRedhotphatgirl never has a post go unnoticedRedhotphatgirl never has a post go unnoticedRedhotphatgirl never has a post go unnoticedRedhotphatgirl never has a post go unnoticed
Default

James I am not belittling your desire to watch people being force fed. As a 410 lb woman I do not understand it but evidently you really like it. I have noticed that you every so often drop by the plus size paysite board and drop off notices about stuffing and forced feeding.

I personally don't belive that these post belong on the paysite board. This board is set up for plus size people and their admirers to post activities on plus size paysites. We are suppose to be an interactive community where we share opinions and support each other. I consider these clips to be spam. The girls in these clips do not interact within this community.

Food play is fun but I have a real problem with force feeding when some one is tied up. I did not get to be a super size woman by over eating and being stuffed. I dieted my self fatter by trying to fit in with a thin society. I have come to love and except my body but your fetish to me demeans these thin women when they are tied up.

my two cents. redhottie
Redhotphatgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2008, 03:21 AM   #3
fatgirl33
Just doodlin'
 
fatgirl33's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Toronto, Canada
Posts: 867
fatgirl33 carries a lot of weight on this boardfatgirl33 carries a lot of weight on this boardfatgirl33 carries a lot of weight on this boardfatgirl33 carries a lot of weight on this board
Default

I understand Red Hottie's point of view - this is stuff that typically belongs on the Weight Board, something like erotic WG fantasy.

However, that being said, they are PAY per view clips, so I believe this is the only board for mentions of things like this.

And I can appreciate the desire to see some tied up and force fed, although the skinny gals in the photos do nothing for me.

2 cents more...
Brenda
__________________
the Ponderous Woman Online - online comics since 1999!
fatgirl33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2008, 03:35 AM   #4
Redhotphatgirl
Summer time summer time
 
Redhotphatgirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: usa
Posts: 5,138
Redhotphatgirl never has a post go unnoticedRedhotphatgirl never has a post go unnoticedRedhotphatgirl never has a post go unnoticedRedhotphatgirl never has a post go unnoticedRedhotphatgirl never has a post go unnoticedRedhotphatgirl never has a post go unnoticed
Default

Thanks for your two cents also Brenda.

My overall feelings I guess stem from the fact in the text the food is being used as a punishment. And neither the girls that have these clip stores or the gentleman who posted these clips really interact on this board.

From what I can tell when ever the mood strikes he just drops forced feeding links to different sites an thats pure and simple spam.

I can tell ya if I just came in and never shared on the board and dropped clip links there would be some unhappy people.
Redhotphatgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2008, 05:33 AM   #5
wrestlingguy
No more Mr. Nice Guy
 
wrestlingguy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: NJ
Posts: 2,517
wrestlingguy keeps pushing the rep limit!wrestlingguy keeps pushing the rep limit!wrestlingguy keeps pushing the rep limit!wrestlingguy keeps pushing the rep limit!wrestlingguy keeps pushing the rep limit!wrestlingguy keeps pushing the rep limit!wrestlingguy keeps pushing the rep limit!wrestlingguy keeps pushing the rep limit!wrestlingguy keeps pushing the rep limit!wrestlingguy keeps pushing the rep limit!wrestlingguy keeps pushing the rep limit!wrestlingguy keeps pushing the rep limit!wrestlingguy keeps pushing the rep limit!wrestlingguy keeps pushing the rep limit!wrestlingguy keeps pushing the rep limit!wrestlingguy keeps pushing the rep limit!wrestlingguy keeps pushing the rep limit!wrestlingguy keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatgirl33 View Post
I understand Red Hottie's point of view - this is stuff that typically belongs on the Weight Board, something like erotic WG fantasy.

However, that being said, they are PAY per view clips, so I believe this is the only board for mentions of things like this.

And I can appreciate the desire to see some tied up and force fed, although the skinny gals in the photos do nothing for me.

2 cents more...
Brenda
And I agree with you. While this is something that I'm not personally into, I also see that with over 400 views as I post this, there is interest expressed by some of the people who frequent this board.

I would welcome their comments, especially to determine if the size of the girl makes a difference in their appreciation of this video.
__________________
Come back in 5 years and tell me I was right.
wrestlingguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2008, 07:55 AM   #6
JamesG
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 16
JamesG has said some nice things
Default

When I first came here my threads on clips had to be approved of before they were posted. The moderator put them in this thread (i forgot where i originally put them) so I assumed this is where they belong.

If they don't belong here then a moderator can move it to the appropriate spot if there's a problem.
JamesG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2008, 08:02 AM   #7
Russ2d
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 848
Russ2d carries a lot of weight on this boardRuss2d carries a lot of weight on this boardRuss2d carries a lot of weight on this boardRuss2d carries a lot of weight on this board
Default

Hmmm forced fattening a skinny girl (or any girl for that matter)?

I love it, very erotic- I especially like the second one where it's a man who is fattening her... I wish there was a lot more of this male/female material... anyway great stuff, thanks for sharing
Russ2d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2008, 08:07 AM   #8
JamesG
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 16
JamesG has said some nice things
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Russ2d View Post
Hmmm forced fattening a skinny girl (or any girl for that matter)?

I love it, very erotic- I especially like the second one where it's a man who is fattening her... I wish there was a lot more of this male/female material... anyway great stuff, thanks for sharing
Especially since he is supposed to be "us".
JamesG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2008, 08:11 AM   #9
JamesG
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 16
JamesG has said some nice things
Default

I could understand how some people don't like force feeding (especially in the punishment sense) but there are people who do. People don't have to agree on everything and I'm not going to start any debates.

To each their own really.
JamesG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2008, 09:19 AM   #10
stuffedbellylover
Master Member
 
stuffedbellylover's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Cologne, Germany (Extended Area)
Posts: 1,083
stuffedbellylover can now change their title
Default

Well, folks,

I have a special point of view regarding the clips.

It´s not that I like forcefeeding that much, it is more the effort that Becky & Co. put into the work.

Abd it is not the forcefeeding you see in B-movies... it is not done to gain weight etc... They just do it for the fun of doing!

Best wishes,

Chris
stuffedbellylover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2008, 10:25 AM   #11
jersteff6
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 170
jersteff6 has said some nice things
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrestlingguy View Post
And I agree with you. While this is something that I'm not personally into, I also see that with over 400 views as I post this, there is interest expressed by some of the people who frequent this board.

I would welcome their comments, especially to determine if the size of the girl makes a difference in their appreciation of this video.

The size of the woman definitely matters to me. I like BBWS and SSBBWS, not really skinny women. Just my opinion.
jersteff6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2008, 09:05 PM   #12
exile in thighville
groups/347570880589/
 
exile in thighville's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 4,884
exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redhotphatgirl View Post
James I am not belittling your desire to watch people being force fed. As a 410 lb woman I do not understand it but evidently you really like it. I have noticed that you every so often drop by the plus size paysite board and drop off notices about stuffing and forced feeding.

I personally don't belive that these post belong on the paysite board. This board is set up for plus size people and their admirers to post activities on plus size paysites. We are suppose to be an interactive community where we share opinions and support each other. I consider these clips to be spam. The girls in these clips do not interact within this community.

Food play is fun but I have a real problem with force feeding when some one is tied up. I did not get to be a super size woman by over eating and being stuffed. I dieted my self fatter by trying to fit in with a thin society. I have come to love and except my body but your fetish to me demeans these thin women when they are tied up.

my two cents. redhottie


"your fetish to me demeans"...yeah, too bad we're born with it. imagine trying to talk a girl into acting it out and retaining composure as a decent guy. sucks.

nothing angers me more than models getting self-righteous about other models. hate the game all you want, but don't hate the player. they're catering to something that you don't then, the post isn't for you.

let's not act like the weight board is not just a click over. this is where to post paysite content, and cavilling about the size of the girls is so, so pointless.

"act within the community" my thumb. you can either reenact this unoriginal but marketable clip with bigger models to make it "board safe" or say that you're above it, but there's no place with a bigger audience for this than here, thin practicioners or not. plenty of posters here couldn't give a crank about the community; they want bucks.

Last edited by exile in thighville : 09-04-2008 at 09:08 PM.
exile in thighville is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2008, 10:50 PM   #13
exile in thighville
groups/347570880589/
 
exile in thighville's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 4,884
exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default

tiffany has correctly pointed out that i sound like a whiny little bitch here.

it's not actually that hard to get a girl to try weird stuff if you're nice about it and supportive of her needs.
exile in thighville is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2008, 11:00 PM   #14
Tommy_Oblivion
Senior Member
 
Tommy_Oblivion's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 393
Tommy_Oblivion can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesTommy_Oblivion can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default

wow two skinny people, one of them eating, who cares...
Tommy_Oblivion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2008, 03:45 AM   #15
stuffedbellylover
Master Member
 
stuffedbellylover's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Cologne, Germany (Extended Area)
Posts: 1,083
stuffedbellylover can now change their title
Default

Quote:
wow two skinny people, one of them eating, who cares...
I care if you allow me to do so... ;-)

If it would be two fat SSBBW chicks I wouldn´t care a damn about the clips though...

Best wishes,

Chris
stuffedbellylover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2008, 09:38 AM   #16
beckylesabre
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Florida
Posts: 5
beckylesabre has said some nice things
Lightbulb Becky LeSabre

Hey there Dimensions,
I just wanted to introduce my self... My name is Becky LeSabre and I am a fetish/glamour/erotic/art model and producer. I have been modeling for 7 years in the fetish and adult industry. I have been producing for almost 4 years. I have also preformed one on one webcam shows for 5 years. I co-run Touchy Subject Productions, a fetish video/website company, along with my fiance, Lesleigh Landraneaux.

We recently started shooting overeating/facestuffing video's per request from one of our customers... the videos took off and became pretty popular. So, I guess In short... I am here looking for advice. Can you help and point me in the rite direction... "where do we fit in?"

Thanks So Much
-Bec




Quote:
Originally Posted by JamesG View Post
http://www.clips4sale.com/studio/1480

OVEREATING--BECKYLESABRE FORCES SARALIZ TO FINISH 2PASTA DINNERS
BECKYLESABRE FORCES SARALIZ TO FINISH 2PASTA DINNERS I finally got my revenge on Sara, she tells everyone she is a good girl and eats ever thing on her plate!! I know the truth and tie her to a chair to teach her a lesson. Just because she is a model doesn't mean she has to be so fucking skinny. I cram two full plates of spaghetti and meatballs into her mouth and command her to eat ever bite. Watch as this bratty little blonds tummy grows and grows til she overflows... lol!!!!!

$14.99 USD
Length: 11 minutes

Size: 40 MB
Format: WMV
Category: FACESTUFFING/OVEREATING
Added: 08/31/08 09:32:06 PM



*Free Gallery Here http://khspromo.xm.com/TouchySubject...liz/index.html
beckylesabre is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 09:56 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright Dimensions Magazine. All rights reserved worldwide.