Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 09-04-2008, 03:41 PM   #1
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default Random BHM Hotness

I found this today on Dlisted. I have no idea where it's from, I just like the fact there's a lot of slippery, hot BHM goodness.
Surlysomething is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2008, 03:53 PM   #2
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.

You can't see me, but I'm buried in there

*dreams*
Old 09-04-2008, 04:09 PM   #3
~da rev~
Call me Axel

~da rev~ carries a lot of weight on this board~da rev~ carries a lot of weight on this board~da rev~ carries a lot of weight on this board~da rev~ carries a lot of weight on this board~da rev~ carries a lot of weight on this board

Oh, silly me. I thought this thread was about me.
Old 09-04-2008, 09:10 PM   #4
JiminOR
Huh huh, it says member

JiminOR never has a post go unnoticedJiminOR never has a post go unnoticedJiminOR never has a post go unnoticedJiminOR never has a post go unnoticedJiminOR never has a post go unnoticedJiminOR never has a post go unnoticedJiminOR never has a post go unnoticedJiminOR never has a post go unnoticed

I see random BHM hotness every time I look in the mirror

oh yeah.
JiminOR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2008, 10:11 PM   #5
Bountiful1966

Bountiful1966 can now change their title

well anyone wanna volunteer to be my slippery bhm? lol delish pic of wet, soapy men!!!!!!!
Bountiful1966 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2008, 01:46 AM   #6
AZ_Wolf
Lupus Maximus

AZ_Wolf does more than just post hot picsAZ_Wolf does more than just post hot picsAZ_Wolf does more than just post hot picsAZ_Wolf does more than just post hot pics

"Whoever finds the racquetball gets $1000!"

Recipe for chaos.
Old 09-05-2008, 08:08 PM   #7
MetalGirl
Wonk of Words

MetalGirl can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesMetalGirl can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Oh, a pile of suddy people. *yawns* All those people combined don't compare to your random hotness dear.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JiminOR View Post
I see random BHM hotness every time I look in the mirror

oh yeah.
Old 09-05-2008, 08:55 PM   #8
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Please post your random BHM hotness here too.

Any pics!
Old 09-05-2008, 09:01 PM   #9
Victim
Oasis is JUST A BAND.

Victim is a pillar of the Dimensions communityVictim is a pillar of the Dimensions communityVictim is a pillar of the Dimensions communityVictim is a pillar of the Dimensions communityVictim is a pillar of the Dimensions communityVictim is a pillar of the Dimensions communityVictim is a pillar of the Dimensions communityVictim is a pillar of the Dimensions communityVictim is a pillar of the Dimensions communityVictim is a pillar of the Dimensions communityVictim is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Get me drunk enough and I'll do the sumo thing again...
Old 09-13-2008, 07:00 PM   #10
Morbid

Morbid can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesMorbid can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesMorbid can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

i like my fuffy goodness... i like the softness and the pliability.....

"Fat" is not a four-letter word. It is an adjective, like short, tall, thin, or blonde. While society has given it a derogatory meaning, we find that identifying ourselves as "fat" is an important step in casting off the shame we have been taught to feel about our bodies. * www.naafa.org * :D
Morbid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 12:12 PM   #11
IDigHeavyGuys

IDigHeavyGuys has said some nice things

That is definately an amazing picture. Hot!
IDigHeavyGuys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 01:45 PM   #12
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IDigHeavyGuys View Post
That is definately an amazing picture. Hot!
Ooooh thanks for making this pic resurface. I forgot about it, but now it's filling my mind with dirty little scenarios.

"Whose moob is in my mouth? Tee hee"
*squish squish squish*

Old 09-30-2008, 08:07 PM   #13
stefanie

stefanie does more than just post hot picsstefanie does more than just post hot picsstefanie does more than just post hot picsstefanie does more than just post hot pics

I have always found this shot from Children of Dune to be wrong, but hot at the same time.

stefanie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2008, 08:17 AM   #14
rabbitislove
24 Carrot Magic

rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Duuude, let me in that dogpile.
Old 01-14-2009, 10:03 AM   #15
Surlysomething

I don't care if they're gay, straight or whatever. They're just all sorts of hot.
Old 01-14-2009, 10:39 AM   #16
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Quote:
Originally Posted by Surlysomething View Post

I don't care if they're gay, straight or whatever. They're just all sorts of hot.
How do you keep finding these? You have a gift.
Old 03-03-2009, 02:16 PM   #17
Surlysomething

Seth Rogen looking hot and chunky in Observe & Report.

Old 03-03-2009, 08:52 PM   #18
Esther
Queen Black Acid

Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Greaaat thread!!
Esther is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2009, 11:38 PM   #19
escapist
Belt Buster!

escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

OK I wonder if this has anything to do with why Chicken Legs wants me to grow out my beard?

Like this:

(My Mountain Man Look)
Old 03-05-2009, 08:45 AM   #20
rabbitislove
24 Carrot Magic

rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by escapist View Post
OK I wonder if this has anything to do with why Chicken Legs wants me to grow out my beard?

Like this:

(My Mountain Man Look)
Old 03-05-2009, 09:09 AM   #21
seasuperchub84

seasuperchub84 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesseasuperchub84 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melian View Post
How do you keep finding these? You have a gift.

yep....I had this dream once. And thats what happened. except that they were alot bigger. I wont tell what followed.
seasuperchub84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 09:23 AM   #22
fat hiker

fat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:

Like this:

(My Mountain Man Look)
Mountain Man Look

or

"Mountain of Man" Look??

:-)
Old 03-05-2009, 10:25 AM   #23
KJS258269

KJS258269 can now change their title

I am a lurker on these forums more than anything. But I read the board often and love the positive message that it sends. The women on here are great. Just too bad none are close to Indianapolis...lol. Anyway I am gonna throw my picture up on here it's kinda a random pose. I would love to make some friends so I dont have to lurk as much anymore so hit me up with a message if you think I am cute or would like to chat.

Last edited by KJS258269; 01-20-2010 at 09:48 PM.
KJS258269 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 05:12 PM   #24
Esther
Queen Black Acid

Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:

Like this:

(My Mountain Man Look)

Good, good... now put on a red plaid flannel shirt and a little black tuque, and I'll make some pancakes...
<3

Last edited by Esther; 03-05-2009 at 05:14 PM.
Old 03-05-2009, 05:14 PM   #25
Esther
Queen Black Acid

Quote:
Originally Posted by KJS258269 View Post
I am a lurker on these forums more than anything. But I read the board often and love the positive message that it sends. The women on here are great. Just too bad none are close to Indianapolis...lol. Anyway I am gonna throw my picture up on here it's kinda a random pose. I would love to make some friends so I dont have to lurk as much anymore so hit me up with a message if you think I am cute or would like to chat.
Another handsome bearded man!
Do you want to join the lumberjack party too?