Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 07-18-2017, 05:44 PM   #276
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by squeezablysoft View Post
Just found this, looks like imma be busy for awhile.

http://www.fuse.tv/shows/fluffys-food-adventures
Hah, nice find!
Old 07-19-2017, 10:55 AM   #277
sarebear9

sarebear9 has said some nice things

This guy has sooo many videos it's awesome
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYv...FL3uHANR0BC4Xg
Attached Images
File Type: png Capture.PNG (410.0 KB, 233 views)
sarebear9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2017, 02:27 PM   #278
squeezablysoft

squeezablysoft makes people happy simply by logging insqueezablysoft makes people happy simply by logging insqueezablysoft makes people happy simply by logging insqueezablysoft makes people happy simply by logging insqueezablysoft makes people happy simply by logging insqueezablysoft makes people happy simply by logging insqueezablysoft makes people happy simply by logging insqueezablysoft makes people happy simply by logging insqueezablysoft makes people happy simply by logging insqueezablysoft makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarebear9 View Post
OMG, I think I'm in luveeeee! So, should I offer him my hand in marriage via YouTube, Facebook or Twitter?
Old 07-19-2017, 02:31 PM   #279
sarebear9

Quote:

OMG, I think I'm in luveeeee! So, should I offer him my hand in marriage via YouTube, Facebook or Twitter?
Hahaha seriously he's so fucking sexy and there's so much content, I tried sending him messages but he never responds. He's probably creeped out lol.
Old 07-20-2017, 12:32 PM   #280
hommecreux

hommecreux can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokeshommecreux can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokeshommecreux can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I'm an idiot.... I should go say hi before I do anything else haha.

Last edited by hommecreux; 07-20-2017 at 01:15 PM. Reason: Newbie Posting in the wrong place.... sorry.
hommecreux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2017, 03:22 PM   #281
Jeannie
Connect the dots

Jeannie is a member of the 500 clubJeannie is a member of the 500 clubJeannie is a member of the 500 clubJeannie is a member of the 500 clubJeannie is a member of the 500 clubJeannie is a member of the 500 club

Quote:
OMG! Thank you!!! He is BEAUTIFUL! So I was watching BoxMac 73: Sprouts Farmer's Market and there is a cutaway to him in a store at 1:41. Someone with skills will screen shot that and post it, please!

I have a feeling I will find dozens of those. Now back to my new hobby...
Jeannie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2017, 06:19 PM   #282
squeezablysoft

squeezablysoft makes people happy simply by logging insqueezablysoft makes people happy simply by logging insqueezablysoft makes people happy simply by logging insqueezablysoft makes people happy simply by logging insqueezablysoft makes people happy simply by logging insqueezablysoft makes people happy simply by logging insqueezablysoft makes people happy simply by logging insqueezablysoft makes people happy simply by logging insqueezablysoft makes people happy simply by logging insqueezablysoft makes people happy simply by logging in

I got mad skillz, yo.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Screenshot_2017-07-21-21-16-43.jpg (197.5 KB, 206 views)
Old 07-21-2017, 07:04 PM   #283
Jeannie
Connect the dots

Jeannie is a member of the 500 clubJeannie is a member of the 500 clubJeannie is a member of the 500 clubJeannie is a member of the 500 clubJeannie is a member of the 500 clubJeannie is a member of the 500 club

Thank you!

I'm obsessed with watching him. I think I've watched 6 or 7 back to back.

I like his personality and I love watching how his Chef's shirt buttons strain more and more as I go. He's really sweet. Super cute face. His body has me crushing hard. In number 47 he is sitting on his sofa in a tee-shirt, making me want to jump him!

Thank you for finding him!!

Is he married?
Old 07-22-2017, 10:50 AM   #284
sarebear9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeannie View Post
Thank you!

I like his personality and I love watching how his Chef's shirt buttons strain more and more as I go. He's really sweet. Super cute face. His body has me crushing hard. In number 47 he is sitting on his sofa in a tee-shirt, making me want to jump him!

Is he married?
Seriously he's the best, I thought the same thing when I found his videos and I binge watched them too. I love when you can see that his chef clothes are tight too!!! I don't think so there's an earlier video where I think they said his girlfriend had broken up with him.
Old 07-22-2017, 10:51 AM   #285
sarebear9

Quote:
Thank you!

Is he married?
Seriously he's the best, I thought the same thing when I found his videos and I binge watched them too. I love when you can see that his chef clothes are tight too!!! I don't think he's married, there's an earlier video where I think they said his girlfriend had broken up with him.
Old 07-22-2017, 10:59 AM   #286
sarebear9

Whoops, didn't mean to post twice, check out this video it has some pretty good scenes with him in it. It's awesome they make videos every week!https://youtu.be/ATAzFdWo-oA
Old 07-22-2017, 01:39 PM   #287
squeezablysoft

Uh oh, looks like we're all gonna be fighting over this guy, lol.
Old 07-22-2017, 04:39 PM   #288
Jeannie
Connect the dots

Quote:
Uh oh, looks like we're all gonna be fighting over this guy, lol.
There's enough of him to share.

I haven't read any of the comments on the shows. Have any of you? I wonder if we are the only females lusting for him. Someone should tell him just how fine he is!

Thanks for the Sears video Sarebear9! I love watching him just walking around taking about things. Please post any others you think we should see.
Old 07-22-2017, 04:42 PM   #289
Jeannie
Connect the dots

Oh Sarebear9, I see you sent him messages. Did you tell him how sexy he is?
Old 07-22-2017, 07:08 PM   #290
Jeannie
Connect the dots

My John Hunt offering...

Old 07-22-2017, 08:24 PM   #291
sarebear9

Unhappy

Quote:
Oh Sarebear9, I see you sent him messages. Did you tell him how sexy he is?
Hahah I'm glad I could share, I know others like me would appreciate it. I haven't seen any comments about him being sexy really in the videos. I did message him saying he was cute and stuff but he never responded The unboxing ones are great cause he'll wear tight shirts, and all the junts carts one are funny as well as sexy.
Old 07-23-2017, 12:36 PM   #292
Jeannie
Connect the dots

Quote:
Hahah I'm glad I could share, I know others like me would appreciate it. I haven't seen any comments about him being sexy really in the videos. I did message him saying he was cute and stuff but he never responded The unboxing ones are great cause he'll wear tight shirts, and all the junts carts one are funny as well as sexy.
I watched one of the unboxing ones last night. Wow, that shirt was so tight it was half unbuttoned. Haven't watch him yet today. Need to get my fix. I think a junts cart will do the trick. Thanks again my fellow ffa. It's great knowing you get it!
Old 07-23-2017, 12:59 PM   #293
rabbitislove
24 Carrot Magic

rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Thanks for the share ladies and for giving me my SSBHM fix.
Old 09-03-2017, 08:43 PM   #294
Jeannie
Connect the dots

Default Junt

Jon Hunt fans - Did you know he plays the piano? Here he is being interviewed by Frankie (I think) at age 21. He plays a song towards the middle of the clip. He is so freaking cute.

I think he is 37 now. Even more adorable.

He loves plants (lots of his vids show his love and knowledge of growing plants), plays the piano, is a computer whiz, is the cutest SSBHM I have ever seen, sweet personality, great laugh and smile, amazing chest and arms...

I'm basically in love with him.

http://redcowentertainment.com/video...les-project-2/
Old 09-19-2017, 11:32 AM   #295
Kompliziert
Complicated

Kompliziert knows EXACTLY what's going onKompliziert knows EXACTLY what's going onKompliziert knows EXACTLY what's going onKompliziert knows EXACTLY what's going onKompliziert knows EXACTLY what's going onKompliziert knows EXACTLY what's going onKompliziert knows EXACTLY what's going on

Jonhunt.png
Junt2.png
LOL, who knew it just took a few straining buttons and a whole forum of ladies would fall in love with a stranger. ...Aw heck, we all knew that.

I love how he's just sitting down as everyone else stands, waiting to eat the finished product, yummm...

Last edited by Kompliziert; 09-19-2017 at 11:46 AM. Reason: Found an even tastier screenshot!
Kompliziert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2017, 05:03 PM   #296
Jeannie
Connect the dots

Default #junt

Kompliziert I told you privately in rep, but I think it deserves double praise. That bottom screen shot is fantastic!! He is so cute and sweet. It radiates from him! Thanks!
Old 09-20-2017, 08:15 PM   #297
Kompliziert
Complicated

Kompliziert knows EXACTLY what's going onKompliziert knows EXACTLY what's going onKompliziert knows EXACTLY what's going onKompliziert knows EXACTLY what's going onKompliziert knows EXACTLY what's going onKompliziert knows EXACTLY what's going onKompliziert knows EXACTLY what's going on

Aw thanks for the compliment, Jeannie! I love that one, too, of course! He looks so amazing there! He has a very expressive face.
Old 09-21-2017, 12:19 PM   #298
Kompliziert
Complicated

Found another one, ladies! I just had to share this!
Junt3.jpg

OH MY GOSH, the way you can see his body so well, and the indentation of his belly button! So good! I'd love to wear that jacket and see how enormous it is!
Old 09-21-2017, 01:57 PM   #299
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

He could not be more adorable, omg!
Old 09-21-2017, 04:18 PM   #300
Jeannie
Connect the dots

Default Dreamboat!!

And everyone around him seems to be getting fatter and fatter!

I don't recognize which video that screenshot is from. Is it a new scavenger Junt? Can you link to the vid, please? I need to see it!

Thank you for feeding my Jon Hunt addiction!

Tad!